Jump to content

Another Cool Site...


websolutions

Recommended Posts

Mike all i need is a good hit list for the website... www.arattakingdom.com

 

sure, but there are few things you want done before you embed the keyword list. Can I have access to the server? If not, I can download the website, make the changes and then email it back to you.

 

 

Also, please go to google.com/analytics and sign up for an account, once you are signed on, please create the tracking code and email it to me. This is a tool for you to track your visitors.

 

 

Also, tell me more about the web site, who is the target audience?

 

 

admin at livedomainsearch dot com

 

 

cool?

Edited by websolutions
Link to comment
Share on other sites

sure, but there are few things you want done before you embed the keyword list. Can I have access to the server? If not, I can download the website, make the changes and then email it back to you.

 

 

Also, please go to google.com/analytics and sign up for an account, once you are signed on, please create the tracking code and email it to me. This is a tool for you to track your visitors.

 

 

Also, tell me more about the web site, who is the target audience?

 

 

admin at livedomainsearch dot com

 

 

cool?

 

 

Ashot, I never got an email from you. Have you seen this post yet?

 

Mike

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...