27 replies to this topic

#1 F.A.F.J

F.A.F.J

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 03:29 AM

To people of my race,

I'm Armenian guy researcher and facts investigator who lives out of his homeland, I have been researching and investigating about how Jews were involved in the crime of our genocide, not just about Armenian genocide, also involving in many revolutions & wars that our human race witnessed during many years.. starting before thousand years.

But whats more important to me is our case and our race, I know there are many Armenians who might not agree with me in this, but i also believe that there are some Armenians agree and are aware of what im writing here, as there are Armenians who are interested in Judaism and really interested to become Jews, there are also Armenians who are very antisemitic.

I'm not against to any race,religion, believe or whatever u want to call.. but i be against you when your believes tell you that you are the only chosen people of GOD, and you believe that you are the God-given masters of the world, and you believe that your righteous rulers who must subvert all gentile rule, then enslave the gentiles,judge them and finally exterminate them.
" you may check this on Isaiah 11;42:1; 65; 66) "

I believe all the nations have the right to live peacefully on this planet, and none of the nations have the right to slave the others and exterminate them.

Now, the reason im writing this because im looking for some answers to my questions:

- Are we Armenians esp in ARMENIA are aware of Jews and aware of being involved in the crime of our genocide and many other revolutions and wars?

- Why in Armenia in the schools or Universities.. in Armenian genocide subjects, Jews part is almost nothing.. even in some books not mentioned at all..Why?

- Are we aware of Jews of Armenia nowadays? Are we aware of their activities, studies, movements ?

- Why we Armenians in Armenia afraid from being antisemitic? Why we can't raise our voice and bring the facts to the world and say YES.. YOU JEWS WERE INVOLVED IN THE CRIME? as same power we do it to Turkey.
(please dont get me wrong.. im not saying this that Turkey is innocent.. no)

- Why we can't teach the facts of Jews in our schools or Universities esp for our genocide?

- Are we Armenians are aware how Jews used to play from many years ago to our these days by being hidden as it says "playing behind the stage or curtains.. Are we?

I really wish to find some answers.

Many thanks for your participation,

F.A.F.J

Edited by F.A.F.J, 07 December 2012 - 03:33 AM.

#2 F.A.F.J

F.A.F.J

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 02:46 AM

Almost been 24 hrs.. 49 viewers and NO any participants or any reply.. mmm interesting

#3 Yervant1

Yervant1

The True North!

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,575 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 10:36 AM

Almost been 24 hrs.. 49 viewers and NO any participants or any reply.. mmm interesting

Welcome to Hyeforum!,
I'm not surprised that no one replied to this, because this subject have been discussed far so many times in the past. If you go to the Genocide forum and read the topics, you will find enough material debated on it, not only the Jewish factor but German involvement and other European countries. Somehow I find it interesting that you chose to talk only about Jews I wonder why?

Here are some of the topics, I'm sure if you search you'll find more!
http://hyeforum.com/...showtopic=15502
http://hyeforum.com/...showtopic=18211
http://hyeforum.com/...showtopic=16570
http://hyeforum.com/...showtopic=12649
  • F.A.F.J likes this

#4 ED

ED

Քեռի

• Nobility
  • 5,960 posts
  • Interests:Music, traveling, Salvador Dali, Tolstoy, Sevak, Charents
    wine, sushi and lots lots more

Posted 08 December 2012 - 11:38 AM

here we go again.

I just can not understand this obsession with the jews among my people, insted of searching for excusess somehow we overlook our short commings in our history.

when do we stop seeing our selfs as underdogs?
talk about the future, look forword and make sure Genocide never happens again.

I'm sick and tired of hearing the word genocide

#5 Arpa

Arpa

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,011 posts
  • Interests:Culture

Posted 08 December 2012 - 11:57 AM

here we go again.

I just can not understand this obsession with the jews among my people, insted of searching for excusess somehow we overlook our short commings in our history.

when do we stop seeing our selfs as underdogs?
talk about the future, look forword and make sure Genocide never happens again.

I'm sick and tired of hearing the word genocide

Great post Ed. :thumbup: Let me nominate you the King of Armenia. :king:
I still wish that our ads and mods make this thread to disapper.

Edited by Arpa, 08 December 2012 - 12:03 PM.

• Vanetsi likes this

#6 F.A.F.J

F.A.F.J

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 04:11 PM

Hello Everyone.. parir goon

Well first of all thanks for your participation even though they didnt answer any of my question.
Its freedom of speech Veteran, removing threads will improve the worse.. so lets discuss.. starting by why u wish the forum ads and mods to make this thread to disappear? why ?

To Yervant1
Thanks a lot for sharing these links, well i just honestly told you im researcher.. i have been following most of different articles on this forum for some period, not just reading the articles,, reading also what people reply.. and its somehow interesting how there are two different parties, but mostly what i can see the Armenian party who are living in Armenia are more against to this than the other party who are out of Armenia.. i just dont know why?

Believe me if i want to talk about how Jews were involved i may fill this forum with more than 1000s pages, so all the links you shared havn't to do anything of what i wrote.. yes.. the main subject is the same.. bt if you notice half of what i wrote are questions my friend.. i have some questions and im looking to some logical answers that can somehow make a sense.. so thanks again for sharing these links but sorry to tell you.. what i wrote here is a bit different and your links didn't help me at all.

Dear ED, no-one wants or wish it happens again, im with you about talking and working for the future, but that doesnt mean we through our past or history behind us, If you really want to talk about the future, then you MUST know the past and its facts very well, so you can be aware and more open to what MAY future brings to you.. you call obsession or not.. call it whatever u want.. i just said this before.. i know as much as there are people who are against about this subject, there are more who agree with this.. but for me whats more interesting to listen to those who disagree..

Please everyone its freedom of speech,believe it or not.. since there is a past.. there is a proof.. cause in investigation world.. it says "there is no crime without evidence" .. but just dont step back from discussing.. i just asked some questions which non of you answered any of them.. which makes this more interesting to me..

Thanks

#7 F.A.F.J

F.A.F.J

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 04:19 PM

Dear Yervant1,
Sorry i forgot to write for its interesting that i only chose to talk about Jews, well... my researches and investigations are just about Jews, starting from their beliefs and history till nowadays.

#8 Arpa

Arpa

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,011 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 06:01 PM

PARIR GOON? :silly:
That one phrase alone shows your knowledge of Armenian LANGUAGE and CULTURE. ZERO.
You should be the last person to talk about the subject.
As to jews and Armenians, it is nonexistent. We have never had contact with them, we have never had intercourse with them, not made war or love, except maybe in the pages of that heap of garbage some call the Old Testament . Screw them, there are 200 other nations in the UN to talk about.
Don’t ask the likes of Hagarag to tell us that Tigran brought 100,000 hryas and that Bagratunis are of hrya origin. If that were so then that sacred Bagratuni City of Ani would have been named hryANI.
Once again to quote our great philosopher friend Ed, WE ARE SICK AND TIRED OF THESE THEMES. I you are indeed an Armenian then tell us something about Komitas and his companions that we don’t know. Don’ tell us that the semites caused the loss of his spirit and sanity. Get off this semite schmemite thing, it is bad for your (mental) health. Find another forum to spread your poisonous venom.
To reinforce your concern read Armenian history/schmistry and see that we are descendents of that idiotic clown noah for whom we have named a whole region of Armenia Nakh Ijevan - first descent. NOOTT!!! It was known as MAKHJUAN/NAKHJWAN before we met that clownish drunken ark/ship captain.
If Armenians had their own brains they would be a real danger to the world. :goof:
It is a wonder how that land of assrael which is smaller than the Shirak** region of Armenia makes such big ruckus.
**Yes, do write something about Shirak/Gumri, that is, if you know where it is. For all those jug-head jew-heads, it was called leninakan a few years ago.

#9 F.A.F.J

F.A.F.J

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 03:43 AM

Hello Arpa,

I'm not writing here to make a fight or to discuss in a very rude, aggressive, disrespectful tone as yours,
your aggressive and disrespectful respond shows that your adrenaline level in your body has been increased because of my writings and the main subject
In my last reply i have just simply asked a question for a wish you just made :) and now.. what i can see that you respond by different and interesting subjects which im not here to talk about, (even your tone shows some aggression) but this is good progress my friend, so thank you for your reply.
I dont mind if you like to keep on this tone :) im so much calm and relaxed, im here to discuss and not to fight.

So lets get back to my questions..

<reminder.. of what i wrote>
Now, the reason im writing this because im looking for some answers to my questions:
- Are we Armenians esp in ARMENIA are aware of Jews and aware of being involved in the crime of our genocide and many other revolutions and wars?
- Why in Armenia in the schools or Universities.. in Armenian genocide subjects, Jews part is almost nothing.. even in some books not mentioned at all..Why?
- Are we aware of Jews of Armenia nowadays? Are we aware of their activities, studies, movements ?
- Why we Armenians in Armenia afraid from being antisemitic? Why we can't raise our voice and bring the facts to the world and say YES.. YOU JEWS WERE INVOLVED IN THE CRIME? as same power we do it to Turkey. (*This IF we believe that they were really involved..)
(please dont get me wrong.. im not saying this that Turkey is innocent.. no)

- Why we can't teach the facts of Jews in our schools or Universities esp for our genocide? why the Jews part is so marginalized?
- Are we Armenians are aware how Jews used to play from many years ago to our these days by being hidden as it says "playing behind the stage or curtains.. Are we?

I really wish to find some answers.

#10 F.A.F.J

F.A.F.J

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 04:06 AM

I have a deal for you Arpa.. :) and its not just for you.. its for everyone who is in this forum
I'm ready to discuss any subject you are interested to, from culture, history, science, anything you are interested to discuss.. you are interested to talk about Komitas.. i promise you i will, but first lets discuss about my topic.. and please don't reply by suggesting to me what to talk about or to discuss to insure you that im an ARMENIAN :) I am Armenian, believe it or not.. its your problem not mine, we may also meet one day :) so u can be 100% sure of my identity.

#11 F.A.F.J

F.A.F.J

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 01:00 AM

<friendly reminder>

#12 F.A.F.J

F.A.F.J

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 04:37 AM

Christopher's book is available for FREE on the internet.. you may download it and read it.

well, i have his book.. and not just on pdf.. its printed.. plus i have also more than 6 books.. the interesting thing about Why Israel dont recognize the Armenian genocide..?? I have almost read enough about this.. Well as a fact most of the people believe the first image of the TV, or whats going on the table.. but some rare people know whats going also under the tables.. or whats behind the curtains, i believe one of the reasons that make Israel not to recognize the Armenian genocide is because Turkey has enough proofs about Jews partnership in the crime, proofs if Turks brought it out it will make a mess.. esp in Turkey since they have Jewish lobby too..

Edited by F.A.F.J, 13 December 2012 - 04:39 AM.

#13 Boghos

Boghos

-= Mr Nobility =-

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,755 posts
  • Interests:literature, cinema, chess, history

Posted 14 December 2012 - 02:10 PM

It's good you have more than 6 books. Have you colored any of them?

#14 F.A.F.J

F.A.F.J

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 02:37 PM

Aha.. welcome Boghos.. :) well no need to color them, cz each one of them has a tittle and its own author.. good?
Have you ever read any kind of these books?

so since u have words to say.. what do u think about my questions ? u have any answers.. ?

Edited by F.A.F.J, 14 December 2012 - 02:39 PM.

#15 Arpa

Arpa

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,011 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 04:31 PM

It's good you have more than 6 books. Have you colored any of them?

Tsk tsk Boghos. Shame shame! :jester:
It went right over his head. :goof:
Here are those books, all six of them.

https://www.coloring...etemplate11.jpg

Posted Image

Edited by Arpa, 14 December 2012 - 04:40 PM.

#16 Boghos

Boghos

-= Mr Nobility =-

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,755 posts
  • Interests:literature, cinema, chess, history

Posted 14 December 2012 - 08:38 PM

Ah, my dear Arpa, one thing you can be sure: I have interest in many things, probably more than I should, but the subjects you mentioned, although quite interesting and meaningful are outside my scope/
I much prefer to hear Alin, Lousine, Isabel and many others singing Gomidas. Much better for our health.
I must say though that you have made me think, as usual. I am perhaps becoming far too jaded. Or wise :confused2: ?

Edited by Boghos, 14 December 2012 - 08:39 PM.

#17 F.A.F.J

F.A.F.J

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 15 December 2012 - 02:31 AM

Arpa lol now you are talking :D (i have plan B for you.. im sure u will love it) :smokin:
you guys even don't dare to talk or even to discuss about this subject.. this pretty insure your weakness

Edited by F.A.F.J, 15 December 2012 - 02:36 AM.

#18 F.A.F.J

F.A.F.J

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 15 December 2012 - 11:27 AM

Arpa.. lets begin :smokin:

Very interesting article written on armenianweekly.com on December 7, 2009

http://www.armenianw...enian-genocide/

The plan to exterminate the Armenians in the Ottoman Empire was conceived and implemented by Jews, Zionists and Freemasons. You want proof? Several leaders of the Committee of Union and Progress (CUP)—that committed the genocide—were Jews converted to Islam (the Turkish term used to refer to them is Donme) and freemasons. Those who present these arguments, of course, set out several reasons that might have prompted the Jews to exterminate the Armenians, ranging from jealousy (for example, the Armenians were successful merchants, even more so than the Jews) to greater geo-political schemes sometimes involving the domination of the world.
In some cases, this conspiracy theory is amalgamated with a similar theory prevalent among some Arabs that the Young Turk revolt of 1908 against the Ottoman Sultan Abdulhamid II was also a Jewish and Freemasonic conspiracy because the sultan was vehemently opposed the settling of Jews in Palestine, while the Young Turks were allegedly more inclined to implement the Zionist designs.

While no professional historian of the Armenian genocide has taken this conspiracy theory seriously, there has unfortunately been no separate academic analysis as well to expose its origins and the reasons of its persistence, making it possible for this theory to survive on the margins of Armenian life.

Sabbateanism is a subject which is not written about, outlined or spoken of very often. But it’s not that there aren’t some works from which the curious can acquire some general information about the topic. For example, there are Abdurrahman Küçük’s work titled Dönmeler,[7]Galante’s work,[8] and the National Education [Ministry] and [The Presidency of] Religious Affairs’ &#304;slâm [A]nsiklopedileri.
What is generally agreed upon [by all of these authors] is that [Sabbateanism] is a secret movement like Freemasonry, it is connected to the Jewish faith, Kabbala and its traditions, based on the Messianic claim [of Sabbatai Sevi], and, having originated in Salonica, is centered in Izmir and Salonica. It is a sect or a [dervish] order.

Six years later, upon the French Parliament’s passage of a law outlawing the denial of the truth of the Armenian genocide, Dilipak would once again pick up this line of argument, implying, among others, Jewish and Dönme responsibility for the Armenian genocide with the statement “The Armenian question is a subject that not only concerns the Turks, the Kurds and Jews are also involved in this affair. The Sabbateans are also [involved]. So, for that matter, are the Russians, the Americans, the British, the French and the Greeks. We will [soon] understand that none of us are without blame”.[10]

* In 2007 the day after the House Resolution 106 entitled “Affirmation of the United States Record on the Armenian Genocide Resolution” was accepted by The Foreign Affairs Committee of the U.S. House of Representatives
Dilipak referred again in his column to this matter and stated that “if we discuss in depth the Armenian problem, it would become apparent that those who did this in the Ottoman Empire were Committee of Union and Progress bands made up of Jews, Freemason-Sabataist mongrels”.[11]

Edited by F.A.F.J, 15 December 2012 - 11:29 AM.

#19 ED

ED

Քեռի

• Nobility
  • 5,960 posts
  • Interests:Music, traveling, Salvador Dali, Tolstoy, Sevak, Charents
    wine, sushi and lots lots more

Posted 15 December 2012 - 03:43 PM

Arpa lol now you are talking :D (i have plan B for you.. im sure u will love it) :smokin:
you guys even don't dare to talk or even to discuss about this subject.. this pretty insure your weakness

If I were you I might re-think before I use such a bold language! your not in a chat room, consider this as a friendly warning, next time you'll get a real one

#20 F.A.F.J

F.A.F.J

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 15 December 2012 - 03:59 PM

If I were you I might re-think before I use such a bold language! your not in a chat room, consider this as a friendly warning, next time you'll get a real one

Well dear ED, thanks for your friendly warning.. noted with Thanks.
But seems you are not reading your friend Arpa's replies.. its not me who is turning this a chat room, i'm here to discuss.
As you can see im sharing some stuff over here to discuss like any other subject.. its just not me who are making fun and turning it to a chat room..

Thank you

Edited by F.A.F.J, 15 December 2012 - 04:14 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: religion, politic, general facts, history

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users