• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Lev7

Lev7

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 418 posts

Posted 13 April 2006 - 04:29 PM

I have an online business and I deal with cyberlaw everyday, for this I have a very strong legal team of experienced lawyers in various fields, I can certainly bring this issue with them, but first I will have to know on what grounds or how we can do this, any ideas?

Edited by Lev7, 13 April 2006 - 04:31 PM.

#2 DominO

DominO

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,455 posts

Posted 13 April 2006 - 04:40 PM

QUOTE(Lev7 @ Apr 13 2006, 06:29 PM) View Post
I have an online business and I deal with cyberlaw everyday, for this I have a very strong legal team of experienced lawyers in various fields, any ideas on how we can shut his website down?

Legally speaking it would be very easy to shut it down. It contains defamation against various scholars and contain a plenty of racial characterisations, also its domain name.

But I have a problem with shuting it down, the site has been exposed enough, the ideal would be to run a site answering it with a domain like tallarmeniantaletale.com I don't have time for this, but anyone could run it by including the materials I wrote answering that idiot. You can check google archives for the over hundred page of materials on genocide.com during our discussion, while all is gone, it is still in googles cache and is archivated. There is also the over a hundred page of answers in Wikipedia.

Just recently that girl who answered Laciner has really impressed me, her 6st letter which Laciner has not published was exceptional and she want to get Holdwater and expose him, and with all the pages combined she wrote she seem to have the energy to do that.

I am definitly a lot better in helping people for their site than building my site, so I will help her in doing that, most of what is to answer in his site, I already answered.

#3 Armenak

Armenak

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 816 posts

Posted 13 April 2006 - 04:47 PM

Sedat Laciner's articles are terribly written. Doesn't he have an editor or something? Who, besides a Turk, will take his writing seriously?

#4 DominO

DominO

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,455 posts

Posted 13 April 2006 - 04:53 PM

QUOTE(Armenak @ Apr 13 2006, 06:47 PM) View Post
Sedat Laciner's articles are terribly written. Doesn't he have an editor or something? Who, besides a Turk, will take his writing seriously?

Laciner is a clown, he IS the editor and the chairman of his own journal.

The guy is not contributing in Wikipedia, when I asked him when he will publish Marals last letter, he deleted the content of his talkpage(of his alias Ankaram)..., he is now adding links to his newspaper in every articles he can... but after he was exposed he stoped geting involved in heated Armenian affairs. I am waiting the day he touch the Armenian genocide article.

Edited by QueBeceR, 13 April 2006 - 04:54 PM.

#5 Armenak

Armenak

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 816 posts

Posted 13 April 2006 - 05:36 PM

QUOTE(QueBeceR @ Apr 13 2006, 03:53 PM) View Post
Laciner is a clown, he IS the editor and the chairman of his own journal.

The guy is not contributing in Wikipedia, when I asked him when he will publish Marals last letter, he deleted the content of his talkpage(of his alias Ankaram)..., he is now adding links to his newspaper in every articles he can... but after he was exposed he stoped geting involved in heated Armenian affairs. I am waiting the day he touch the Armenian genocide article.

His Journal of Turkish Weekly has its own Wikipedia article.

"The journal is criticized by some for its nationalistic, staunchly pro-Turkish articles."

biggrin.gif

#6 armjan

armjan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 703 posts

Posted 14 April 2006 - 10:48 AM

QUOTE(QueBeceR @ Apr 13 2006, 03:40 PM) View Post
Legally speaking it would be very easy to shut it down. It contains defamation against various scholars and contain a plenty of racial characterisations, also its domain name.

sounds like a reason to keep it up

#7 Armenak

Armenak

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 816 posts

Posted 14 April 2006 - 12:52 PM

The webmaster of that website is probably reading this thread right now.

#8 DominO

DominO

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,455 posts

Posted 14 April 2006 - 06:33 PM

QUOTE(Armenak @ Apr 14 2006, 02:52 PM) View Post
The webmaster of that website is probably reading this thread right now.

He read this forum frequently.

#9 Pazeh

Pazeh

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 16 April 2006 - 03:01 AM

The best way is it hit it VERY HARD or just neglect it!

I know enough about the domain registration & hosting, if he is banned from one there are 1000s of companies that will welcome his site & domain name! (even if it was for a while, till they know about it & MAYBE react)

I bet the majority of the traffic that this side has is from fellow armenians checking to shut this site down (I was).

The best option will be by having sites to answer this site INDIRECTLY! puting a site with letters to & from will not help as it will drive traffic to the sother site too !

just my 2 cents

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users