#42 Sip

Sip

Buffet Connoisseur

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,366 posts

Posted 05 April 2006 - 06:41 PM

QUOTE(QueBeceR @ Apr 5 2006, 05:38 PM) View Post
I will be harsh with you and I appologise before I write those few things.

WOW I have never seen you so mad! Take it easy man.

QueBeceR ... and DeeDee ...

OF COURSE it is brainwashing!!!! I don't think that is even up to debate. Anyone that just KNOWS what Allah or God wants them to do, is brainwashed. Simple as that. Because there is no way Allah or God is conversing with any of you. If you are so arrogant to tell us that Allah or God speak to you, then why do you even bother with showing up to a discussion board to find out what us mere mortals think?

#43 aSoldier

aSoldier

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 787 posts

Posted 05 April 2006 - 06:41 PM

I suggest you study Muhammed, after all he was the founder. After you see what kind of man he was, it is easy to see where the truth lies.

Matthew 7:15-16
"Watch out for false prophets. They come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ferocious wolves. By their fruit you will recognize them..."

http://bibleprobe.com/muhammad.htm

& if you are impressed that Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world, remember that people are being forced into it everyday; and once you're in, you can't get out alive.

#44 Anonymouse

Anonymouse

Julius Caesar was a salad dressing dude!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,244 posts

Posted 05 April 2006 - 06:43 PM

QUOTE(vava @ Apr 5 2006, 06:06 PM) View Post
I would question why the boy/lover figure isn't volunteering to convert to Christianity instead - after all if you're willing to do it for love, should he be willing to as well?

That's easy. He won't and can't convert to Christianity because he would probably be condemned to death and have his head decapitated by the local Imam. So much for the religion of peace which is Islam.

QUOTE(vava @ Apr 5 2006, 06:06 PM) View Post
If Christianity is not right for you, that's fine. Go searching - study, learn about other religions. You don't need to "convert" to broaden your horizons. Conversion implies such finality - are you certain that you want to go down that path?

To put it bluntly, humans do strange things for penis' and vaginas.

#45 Anonymouse

Anonymouse

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,244 posts

Posted 05 April 2006 - 06:45 PM

QUOTE(Sip @ Apr 5 2006, 07:41 PM) View Post

OF COURSE it is brainwashing!!!! I don't think that is even up to debate. Anyone that just KNOWS what Allah or God wants them to do, is brainwashed. Simple as that. Because there is no way Allah or God is conversing with any of you. If you are so arrogant to tell us that Allah or God speak to you, then why do you even bother with showing up to a discussion board to find out what us mere mortals think?

But, but it's a religion of peace!

#46 Sip

Sip

Buffet Connoisseur

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,366 posts

Posted 05 April 2006 - 06:48 PM

QUOTE(sSebB @ Apr 5 2006, 07:41 PM) View Post
"Watch out for false prophets. They come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ferocious wolves. By their fruit you will recognize them..."

I'm willing to bet Islam has probably said the same thing lol.gif

LMAO at the religion of "peace" biggrin.gif ... yah and it also values women the same as men haaaaaaaaahahaahahahahahaah

#47 Yervant1

Yervant1

The True North!

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,749 posts

Posted 05 April 2006 - 07:03 PM

QUOTE(DeeDee @ Apr 5 2006, 07:00 PM) View Post
ok.....for all those who think there is some guy in this.......well there isnt....and thats not a like.....this for me ....i have nothing to prove to anyone but thanks for the feedback though i do not agree with most of it but its good to see how yall think.

I know you have nothing to prove to us, but for you to get good feedback you need to tell us your reasons for converting. You expect us to tell you honestly what we think but you don't have the same honesty to tell us your thoughts.

If you were sure what you're doing is right, you wouldn't have asked us let's be honest here. In my opinion you're not convinced that what you're doing is right. This is my last post to you until you come clean about this. May Allah be with you.

#48 Yervant1

Yervant1

The True North!

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,749 posts

Posted 05 April 2006 - 07:10 PM

QUOTE(sSebB @ Apr 5 2006, 08:41 PM) View Post
I suggest you study Muhammed, after all he was the founder. After you see what kind of man he was, it is easy to see where the truth lies.

http://bibleprobe.com/muhammad.htm

& if you are impressed that Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world, remember that people are being forced into it everyday; and once you're in, you can't get out alive.

Seb I love you if I may give you an advice please drop the Bible quotations and use common sense and logic with your answers you'll do much better, like your last paragraph above is a good example of what I mean. You can disregard it as well if you don't like what I said. biggrin.gif

#49 aSoldier

aSoldier

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 787 posts

Posted 05 April 2006 - 07:26 PM

QUOTE(Sip @ Apr 6 2006, 10:48 AM) View Post

I doubt it will, seeing as how Jesus predicted that.

Edited by sSebB, 05 April 2006 - 07:26 PM.

#50 DominO

DominO

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,455 posts

Posted 05 April 2006 - 07:26 PM

QUOTE(Sip @ Apr 5 2006, 07:41 PM) View Post

You already saw me more mad. Remember Dan and Den? biggrin.gif

#51 aSoldier

aSoldier

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 787 posts

Posted 05 April 2006 - 07:27 PM

QUOTE(Yervant1 @ Apr 6 2006, 11:10 AM) View Post
Seb I love you if I may give you an advice please drop the Bible quotations and use common sense and logic with your answers you'll do much better, like your last paragraph above is a good example of what I mean. You can disregard it as well if you don't like what I said. biggrin.gif

His words are better than mine wink.gif

#52 Yervant1

Yervant1

The True North!

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,749 posts

Posted 05 April 2006 - 07:33 PM

QUOTE(sSebB @ Apr 5 2006, 09:27 PM) View Post
His words are better than mine wink.gif

Have it your way. biggrin.gif

#53 Azat

Azat

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,969 posts
  • Interests:wine, beer, food, art, jokes

Posted 05 April 2006 - 08:09 PM

I love the arguments like "it is the fastest growing x" or "it is the biggest x" thus I should be part of that x

Well McDonalds is the biggest restaurant chain in the world and Subways is the fastest growing but I think we would all agree that neither one serves the best meal nor do I want to step in there and be like all the other vochxars that follow the heard leader.

#54 Yervant1

Yervant1

The True North!

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,749 posts

Posted 05 April 2006 - 08:13 PM

New twist to this thread.

What would Jesus do or say? tongue.gif

#55 vava

vava

:yawn:

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,234 posts

Posted 05 April 2006 - 08:38 PM

QUOTE(Yervant1 @ Apr 5 2006, 10:13 PM) View Post
New twist to this thread.

What would Jesus do or say? tongue.gif

Yervant, I'm sure I know you from somewhere. ohmy.gif

#56 Yervant1

Yervant1

The True North!

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,749 posts

Posted 05 April 2006 - 08:49 PM

QUOTE(vava @ Apr 5 2006, 10:38 PM) View Post
Yervant, I'm sure I know you from somewhere. ohmy.gif

I have no idea. biggrin.gif

#57 aSoldier

aSoldier

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 787 posts

Posted 05 April 2006 - 08:56 PM

QUOTE(Azat @ Apr 6 2006, 12:09 PM) View Post
I love the arguments like "it is the fastest growing x" or "it is the biggest x" thus I should be part of that x

Well McDonalds is the biggest restaurant chain in the world and Subways is the fastest growing but I think we would all agree that neither one serves the best meal nor do I want to step in there and be like all the other vochxars that follow the heard leader.

Agreed.

#58 Yervant1

Yervant1

The True North!

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,749 posts

Posted 05 April 2006 - 10:11 PM

This is Domino-GEO Sport Coup

#59 Anonymouse

Anonymouse

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,244 posts

Posted 05 April 2006 - 11:59 PM

QUOTE(Sip @ Apr 5 2006, 07:48 PM) View Post

LMAO at the religion of "peace" biggrin.gif ... yah and it also values women the same as men haaaaaaaaahahaahahahahahaah

I was being sarcastic.

And what religion would force people convert or have their heads decapitated, ala the Armenians in the Ottoman Empire?

Some people like to believe in myths and fairy tales that somehow Islam is tolerant or peaceful. Just read the history, read and study about Mr. Mohammed and see how peaceful and tolerant he really was.

I can't say a bad thing about Jesus, even though we tease him, but come on, the guy was really the polar opposite in many ways.

#60 Sip

Sip

Buffet Connoisseur

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,366 posts

Posted 06 April 2006 - 12:08 AM

I most definitely agree about Jesus. I personally think Jesus himself has been one of the most amazing people that has ever lived (especially for his time). That's probably why I get pretty disgusted why people drag his name into the gutter by attaching their God and all the other mumbo jumbo to a man that had so many good things to teach about how to live, and most importantly, set the example himself.

But noooo ... who cares about Jesus the man. All they want to talk about is his supernatural dad who raped a virgin supposedly (without her even knowing about). Great example He set mad.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users