Photo
- - - - -

New Promising Era "President" & VP Nikol Pashinian

new promising era president armen sarkissian vp nikol pashinian new promising era president

• Please log in to reply
1582 replies to this topic

#1541 MosJan

MosJan

Էլի ԼաՎա

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,351 posts

Posted 04 May 2024 - 11:16 AM

159.7 km kirants Armenia to Yerevan Armenia by May 9th

#1542 MosJan

MosJan

Էլի ԼաՎա

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,351 posts

Posted 04 May 2024 - 11:30 AM

#1543 MosJan

MosJan

Էլի ԼաՎա

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,351 posts

Posted 04 May 2024 - 12:33 PM

#1544 MosJan

MosJan

Էլի ԼաՎա

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,351 posts

Posted 04 May 2024 - 03:09 PM

#1545 MosJan

MosJan

Էլի ԼաՎա

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,351 posts

Posted 04 May 2024 - 03:11 PM

#1546 MosJan

MosJan

Էլի ԼաՎա

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,351 posts

Posted 04 May 2024 - 03:13 PM

#1547 MosJan

MosJan

Էլի ԼաՎա

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,351 posts

Posted 04 May 2024 - 03:37 PM

#1548 MosJan

MosJan

Էլի ԼաՎա

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,351 posts

Posted 04 May 2024 - 03:56 PM

#1549 Yervant1

Yervant1

The True North!

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,752 posts

Posted 05 May 2024 - 05:41 AM

RBC Ukraine
May 3 2024

In Armenia, Pashinyan faces accusations of treason over agreements with Azerbaijan
AUTHOR: DARYNA VIALKO

Armenian Prime Minister Nikol Pashinyan may be accused of treason for his agreement on the delimitation of the border with Azerbaijan, according to the Armenian Prosecutor General Anna Vardapetyan.

Ara Zohrabyan, a lawyer and former chairman of the Armenian Bar Association, and Hayk Naapetyan, a reserve colonel of the Armenian Armed Forces, submitted a demand to the Prosecutor General's Office to bring Pashinyan to justice for delimiting the border between Armenia and Azerbaijan.

According to the authors of the demand, Pashinyan illegally surrendered the territories of Armenia and should be charged with treason.

“The claim has been sent to the National Security Council to verify the documents, including a number of property certificates attached to the document. After the verification, the issue of initiating a criminal case will be discussed,” Vardapetyan said.

What preceded it

On April 19, Armenia and Azerbaijan first announced an agreement on border delimitation in the area of several border settlements.

A few days later, they began installing border posts in that area.

This happened after Azerbaijan took control of the entire Nagorno-Karabakh as a result of its “anti-terrorist operation.”

https://newsukraine....1714750797.html

#1550 MosJan

MosJan

Էլի ԼաՎա

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,351 posts

Posted 06 May 2024 - 12:13 PM

#1551 MosJan

MosJan

Էլի ԼաՎա

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,351 posts

Posted 06 May 2024 - 12:24 PM

#1552 MosJan

MosJan

Էլի ԼաՎա

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,351 posts

Posted 06 May 2024 - 12:43 PM

#1553 MosJan

MosJan

Էլի ԼաՎա

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,351 posts

Posted 06 May 2024 - 12:50 PM

it's very well organized even youtube  TVs with four five cameras... f.. old is traying to return.... I respect this Srpazan, I've been praying with his prayers everyday,.. but the rest is a big question... it's very understandable that putin or putins salve's is the one behind all of this...

#1554 MosJan

MosJan

Էլի ԼաՎա

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,351 posts

Posted 06 May 2024 - 01:19 PM

#1555 MosJan

MosJan

Էլի ԼաՎա

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,351 posts

Posted 06 May 2024 - 06:41 PM

the Mapp- >>>

b

#1556 Yervant1

Yervant1

The True North!

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,752 posts

Posted 07 May 2024 - 06:11 AM

pngaxGDxG3leL.png
May 6 2024

Protesters against border delimitation in northeast Armenia march to Yerevan
clock_088f7a37.png 6 May 2024
tavush-march-1024x683.jpg
Archbishop Srbazan leading the march. Screengrab via News.am

A group of people from the village of Kirants are marching to Yerevan in protest against the process of border delimitation with Azerbaijan.

The Tavush for the Motherland group, consisting of around 100 people, left Kirants on Friday, led by the leader of the Diocese of Tavush, Archbishop Bagrat Srbazan, and is expected to reach the Armenian capital on Thursday, according to RFE/RL

‘There is a place where they will walk, there is a place where we will go by bus, if the metro works, we will take the metro, we will go by car, we will lie down, we will sleep’, said Srbazan. ‘We will go as we want. This movement arose naturally, and it is going naturally’.

Local residents in Kirants have expressed fears that the delimitation process would divide their village between Armenia and Azerbaijan, as based on a preliminary map of the delimited border, several houses and lands and a recently built school would fall on the Azerbaijani side of the border. Others have raised concerns that a closer border with Azerbaijan would raise risks of Azerbaijani attacks. 

Azerbaijan and Armenia agreed to begin the long-delayed delimitation of their shared border on 19 April in the Tavush Province, prompting condemnation and protests from people living in border villages in Armenia.

‘This process must be stopped, our demand is very clear’, noted Bagrat Srbazan.

On Sunday, the leader of the Diocese of Shirak, Archbishop Mikeil Ajapahian, expressed his support for Tavush for the Motherland movement and Bishop Srbazan.

‘I fully support Bagrat Srbazan's course, I want you to know. Beyond this, everyone can decide for themselves the extent of their participation, or follow the instructions or directions that I may give, today, tomorrow or another day. Those who do not wish to obey my dictates unconditionally may feel free. And those who are expecting certain instructions and directions from me will receive them in the near future’, said Ajapahian.

While RFE/RL reports that the situation is now calm in Kirants, the village has seen several clashes with police as they successfully blocked several major roads since mid-April.

Last week, Prime Minister Nikol Pashinyan held talks with representatives of the village in Yerevan, promising to offer them ‘solutions’.

However, the village’s representative at the meeting refused to give extensive details as to what the government would do in response to their protest.

‘Nothing has changed, it remains as it was, there has been no change,’ said Gohar Vardanyan, a resident of Kirants. Asked why the representatives of the village appeared agitated, Vardanyan said that it was because ‘people will not live there [anymore], in Kirants’.

Thirty protesters were arrested in Kirants on 2 May, all of whom were later released. The road to the village was closed the same day, with entry blocked to all except for residents of the village. Restrictions on entering the village were lifted on the evening of 3 May. 

https://oc-media.org...rch-to-yerevan/

#1557 MosJan

MosJan

Էլի ԼաՎա

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,351 posts

Posted 07 May 2024 - 12:30 PM

https://www.tiktok.c...834517577321746

#1558 MosJan

MosJan

Էլի ԼաՎա