what should I do ? me and an axchik!

• Please log in to reply
71 replies to this topic

#61 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 08 November 2000 - 08:34 AM

This method which Artur said is a caucasian one, The Georgians and chechens use it very often. The Iranahay would oust that girl in this case

Edg you are right I hate those girls who act traditional way to the guys of own race, and when they see western guys they become more westernized than pamela Anderson .

#62 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 08 November 2000 - 10:17 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Iranyar:

Edg you are right I hate those girls who act traditional way to the guys of own race, and when they see western guys they become more westernized than pamela Anderson .

Yes it's sad is't it.The reason is they feel they have to do anything to Please Their Man so they don't Lose Their Man because if they Lose Their man they will lose their whole world because they are insecure and don't have a life outside Their Man. That's they way it is! What they don't see is if they are themselves all the way their man will love them even more and never get bored!

#63 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 08 November 2000 - 11:34 AM

Kazza I tell you a funny and sad story.

One of my friends was an Iranian guy, he felt in love with an Iranian girl. The girl acted if she is a Goddes and she acted as if she is not interested, because she is a traditional girl, is not interested in sex before marriage and she tought that she is better than that boy ( a guy who was studying laws and that girl was nothing in compare to that) But what happened later, you may think that that girl married a high class guy and is now very happy with her husband and children. NOPE, she went after guys who she met in discotheques, lately I saw her with a black guy, with naked chest in the rain and wind. She turned her face when she saw us and didn't even say a simple hello.

#64 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 09 November 2000 - 12:14 AM

quote:
Kazza I tell you a funny and sad story.

One of my friends was an Iranian guy, he felt in love with an Iranian girl. The girl acted if she is a Goddes and she acted as if she is not interested, because she is a traditional girl, is not interested in sex before marriage and she tought that she is better than that boy ( a guy who was studying laws and that girl was nothing in compare to that) But what happened later, you may think that that girl married a high class guy and is now very happy with her husband and children. NOPE, she went after guys who she met in discotheques, lately I saw her with a black guy, with naked chest in the rain and wind. She turned her face when she saw us and didn't even say a simple hello.

Call me old fashioned (NOT traditional! Ha!) but I always find stories of unrequited love sad but it's true.
Some girls like that DO think they have got it made just because they are holier than thou. (I know a lot of girls like that, greek, english, Thai, anywhere really ), simply gave in to familial and society's pressures..., for a WHILE at least! She probably was yes, insecure and didn't know herself, got confused then in the and went MAD! (That also happenned to a lot of those girls I was talking about...drugs drink, and picking up strangers each week) I wonder if her holier than thou family talk to her now! So she lost out, really , the guy sounds like a joker anyway, not because he's black but because he was showing his chest in the rain.
Never mind about your friend. He's probably found someone nice, down and together and is happier than her in the end.
I think in the end it's down to us what we want.

#65 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 08 November 2000 - 03:24 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Kazza:
Yes it's sad is't it.The reason is they feel they have to do anything to Please Their Man so they don't Lose Their Man because if they Lose Their man they will lose their whole world because they are insecure and don't have a life outside Their Man. That's they way it is! What they don't see is if they are themselves all the way their man will love them even more and never get bored!

KAZZA- You are so right. I think that many times Armenian girls act in the traditional way just to please their man. This is one of the biggest problems that I face with dating Armenian girls. I still haven't encountered a girl who feels comfortable letting others know what she wants and how she feels. I just hate that. I am from Armenia but I would rather be with an honest Armenian girl than with a pretender (these girls are the most dangerous type-satana en).

#66 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 09 November 2000 - 07:06 PM

quote:
Never mind about your friend. He's probably found someone nice, down and together and is happier than her in the end.
I think in the end it's down to us what we want.

I saw my friend hours ago, he is really become crazy, doesn't sleep and drinks the whole time

#67 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 10 November 2000 - 06:40 AM

quote:

I saw my friend hours ago, he is really become crazy, doesn't sleep and drinks the whole time

Really? Just over that girl?

#68 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 10 November 2000 - 09:51 AM

quote:
Really? Just over that girl?

yes, the society is also hostile against the non-blond and npn-negro guys in Holland. They call us officially in the Dutch Media, as Parasites. He wants to stop with his study, I told him to go find another girl, but he said all the girls these days are the same, I told him go to a journey, but he has drunk all his money
and this a song " Eva's red apple" about how bad girls can be and when they have regret afterwards maybe it's too late. http://www.abadani.c...c/suzan/vas.ram

[This message has been edited by Iranyar (edited November 10, 2000).]

#69 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 10 November 2000 - 02:33 PM

quote:
yes, the society is also hostile against the non-blond and npn-negro guys in Holland. They call us officially in the Dutch Media, as Parasites. He wants to stop with his study, I told him to go find another girl, but he said all the girls these days are the same, I told him go to a journey, but he has drunk all his money
and this a song " Eva's red apple" about how bad girls can be and when they have regret afterwards maybe it's too late. http://www.abadani.c...c/suzan/vas.ram

[This message has been edited by Iranyar (edited November 10, 2000).]

Well I really think your friend although he has been hurt yes,It sounds as if he is his own worst enemy. He is spoiling his life by getting into the drink and stopping his study! What the hell for? He cant say that she is responsible for that. It's really time for him to move on now and get himself together.
Harsh as it may sound he could look back in fifty years, with the wine in his hand and say:where the hell has all my life gone?

But it is eaasier said than done after all. I certainly know how that feels, I've been there! I was really in love once, but I let him hurt me time and time again, and I beleived all his lies. In the end he just said, "I never loved you anyway and I don't want to see you again" after admitting the other girls to me.

Now I could well have easily got into that downward spiral, I know so well from experience! But the is a point where I just said that enough is enough. It's time to start enjoying life again and there is a whole other world out there out there for me. I am not saying I don't think about the good times now and again but I know I could never want to go back to that again.

I really think it's a pity the way it ended though. I think it was fault from both sides.

#70 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 11 November 2000 - 08:29 AM

quote:
Well I really think your friend although he has been hurt yes,It sounds as if he is his own worst enemy. He is spoiling his life by getting into the drink and stopping his study! What the hell for? He cant say that she is responsible for that. It's really time for him to move on now and get himself together.
Harsh as it may sound he could look back in fifty years, with the wine in his hand and say:where the hell has all my life gone?

But it is eaasier said than done after all. I certainly know how that feels, I've been there! I was really in love once, but I let him hurt me time and time again, and I beleived all his lies. In the end he just said, "I never loved you anyway and I don't want to see you again" after admitting the other girls to me.

Now I could well have easily got into that downward spiral, I know so well from experience! But the is a point where I just said that enough is enough. It's time to start enjoying life again and there is a whole other world out there out there for me. I am not saying I don't think about the good times now and again but I know I could never want to go back to that again.

I really think it's a pity the way it ended though. I think it was fault from both sides.

Kazza I think you are a strong personality, but believe me in Holland you as a girl will have more fun than a guy, I'm happy being a guy, but I think that the girls should stop complain that this is a men's world.

#71 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 11 November 2000 - 09:06 AM

quote:
believe me in Holland you as a girl will have more fun than a guy,

Ok, why's that?

#72 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 11 November 2000 - 02:53 PM

quote:
Ok, why's that?
long and complicated story, it is effect of 8 years government policy. I see you live in England, Holland is near you, why you don't come to Holland and see it from nearby?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users