Love is not color blind!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 21 November 2000 - 11:01 AM

While I agree with some that we will all sooner or later intermarry and amalgamate, I just want to say that from what I have observed such relationships (interracial) are for the most part motivated by lust and media trends.

We do see a lot of interracial dating and marriage going on (esp. southern Cali.), but do you guys and gals notice only certain patterns? Why do we only see for the most part white women with black men and Asian women with white men? It is obvious that some players are left out of this dating game. To me, the Asian men and black women are getting the short end of the stick. I bet those 2 groups certainly are against interracial dating simply because they are left out.

Tell me please:"why would girls want to date someone who is jobless and uneducated and also abusive+crude??" What we see on TV, hear from music and read in magazines influences our minds and perceptions. It's "buy and sell." "Demand and supply." Girls are attracted to the exact opposite of what one should look for in a man (hopefully not Armenian girls yet).

Until we admit inherent physical differences in the factor of mating, most people would remain ambivalent on truly accepting interracial unions. NOT EVERYONE IS A FULL PARTICIPANT!!!

Democracy=Hypocracy.

#2 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 22 November 2000 - 12:23 AM

Get a clue.

#3 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 21 November 2000 - 01:44 PM

Gr Mamigonian,

My friend you contradict yourself. You say LOVE, is not colour blind. What you are talking about in your post, that happens all over the world EVERYwhere, (not just CA) since time began, is LUST!
I do not notice the pattern of cetian men and women. In London, one of the most multicultural cities in the world, loadsa people mix and mix and mix!
Physical differences??!! Crude, dude.
Dunno what this is doing in the Love and Romance section. Mabye Garo should quit "Love and Romance" and put a "Disgusting" thread in it's place because we seem to be getting more of that latley!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users