Jump to content


How to find true love


  • Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#1 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 20 November 2000 - 09:39 AM

This might be a simple sounding/idiotic question, but nevertheless i just wanted to know : how do you find your true love/soul mate?

#2 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 20 November 2000 - 10:31 AM

Alex, for what purpose: love for love's sake, or marriage? My answer would vary depending on the condition.

#3 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 20 November 2000 - 11:21 AM

.

[This message has been edited by Kazza (edited November 20, 2000).]

#4 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 21 November 2000 - 12:36 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Alex Kornev:
This might be a simple sounding/idiotic question, but nevertheless i just wanted to know : how do you find your true love/soul mate?


Yikes what a tough question! The best way is to just go about your normal day, routines and hobbies. This way when someone crosses your path, you'll clearly have something in common. Alas though, I never met anyone in a record store

I met my wife through a friend. In fact, the best people I ever dated were met through friends.

#5 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 20 November 2000 - 04:36 PM

Alex. True love and a soul mate are 2 different things. This is what I think. First, you find your true love. You go crazy about her and think that you can't live without her. Then the reality kicks in and you loose her. After the first stage (if you are smart enough to put everything behind you) you will find your soul mate and live happily ever after...lol..I don't know my friend. I have seen very few people who found their true love and their soul mate in the same person and actually ended up together. It rarely works. Edgar

#6 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 20 November 2000 - 04:37 PM

Alex, I am sure you think that I am nuts..lol..

[This message has been edited by edg (edited November 20, 2000).]

#7 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 20 November 2000 - 04:42 PM

Edgar, I agree. I think everyone should fall madly in love before getting married, this time because of compatibility, not love.

#8 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 21 November 2000 - 01:00 AM

Ask your grandmother to find you a nice Armenian girl in Hayastan, she will be your true love :)

#9 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 21 November 2000 - 07:16 AM

That's what i mean a soul mate. I never dated anyone so i never had a chance to meet my "soulmate". I would like to find a nice armenian girl , but there are none around here
i mean if i lived in boston , glendale , nyc it would be a different story. Im not just sayin i wanna find an armenian girl just because she is armenian, but based on the fact that most of the armenian girls ive met are really nice and have very good personalities (not to mention they are also the most beautiful girls ive seen). So i have to go with an odar. I guess there is nothing wrong with that.

[This message has been edited by Alex Kornev (edited November 21, 2000).]

#10 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 21 November 2000 - 09:07 AM

I bet there are Armenians around you, WE'RE EVERYWHERE! After all, you're there aren't you?

Date whomever for now--it helps you understand the type of girl you'd like to marry someday. Along the way, you'll find an Armenian girl.

[This message has been edited by Pilafhead (edited November 21, 2000).]

#11 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 21 November 2000 - 09:13 AM

Nope no armenians around here lol.... its a jewish/italian town, nothing wrong with that but still no armenians.

#12 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 21 November 2000 - 09:16 AM

quote:
Originally posted by edg:
First, you find your true love. You go crazy about her and think that you can't live without her. Then the reality kicks in and you loose her.

Amen, brother!

Alex, just make sure the person you fall head over heels for doesn't later turn out to be a Hye lesbian. It happened to..um..someone I know quite well

#13 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 21 November 2000 - 09:37 AM

LOL....I'll try

#14 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 22 November 2000 - 01:42 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Artur:
Ask your grandmother to find you a nice Armenian girl in Hayastan, she will be your true love



Oh yes and you will ber her "One way ticket ... one way ticket to the STATES !!!" He he he Artur jan? Barev

#15 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 22 November 2000 - 01:49 AM

This is what I think. There is that one person out there (soulmate) for every single person. But your chances of meeting that person are like 1 in a 789,349,984. And then there are bunch of people you can get along with and be somewhat compatible). So it's up to you to pick among those "second best" candidates.

Alex, why don't you come to LA and I introduce you to some nice Armenian girls? After all, why do you feel so attached to (wherever you live)?

#16 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 22 November 2000 - 04:48 AM

Sulamita jan,I don't feel attached here what so ever, i would love to move to the west coast, but the fact that i'm low on funds and 17 is sort of an obstacle. I know there are a tonn of armenian girls in cali and armenians in general. I think when i get older i'll move to the west coast there are so many opprotunities out there (not to mention many fine armenian girls he he).

#17 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 23 November 2000 - 06:13 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Alex Kornev:
... but the fact that i'm low on funds and 17 is sort of an obstacle

Ooohhhh, you are only 17 !!! Well, in that case, you have plenty of time to find a nice Armenian Girl Good luck Alex jan !!!

#18 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 26 November 2000 - 12:00 AM

Thank you hope i do.

#19 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 27 November 2000 - 12:16 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Sulamita:
This is what I think. There is that one person out there (soulmate) for every single person. But your chances of meeting that person are like 1 in a 789,349,984. And then there are bunch of people you can get along with and be somewhat compatible). So it's up to you to pick among those "second best" candidates.
Alex, why don't you come to LA and I introduce you to some nice Armenian girls? After all, why do you feel so attached to (wherever you live)?


How about introducing those nice Armenian girls to me.

------------------
x ~

[This message has been edited by Arman (edited November 27, 2000).]

#20 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 27 November 2000 - 12:19 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Gayane:


Alex, for what purpose: love for love's sake, or marriage? My answer would vary depending on the condition.


How about both? Do enlighten us, your hyeness.

------------------
x :)~




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users