• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 wh00t

wh00t

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 521 posts

Posted 08 December 2001 - 07:14 PM

I need to start off by saying that I'm not a prejudiced person. Before I moved to Glendale recently (a place that has as many Armenians as Armenia--wherever the **** that is) I'd never really met any Armenians, except a college professor of mine who was possibly the smartest man I'd ever met. So I came into the situation with no preconcieved notions. No, what I'm experiencing here is post-judice. I'm simply reacting to my various experiences that I've had living in Glendale. And these experiences have led me to believe that Armenians are the most obnoxious group of people on the face of the planet. And I don't think there are even any Armenians out there who would dissagree-- they're probably aware of how repugnant they are, and are proud of it. I'll innumerate why they suck...

1) RUDENESS- Armenians are the rudest mother****ers on the planet. If you are walking down the street, and are not Armenian (it's easy to tell if you're not Armenian-- is your nose the size of Texas? Does it smell like you bathe in cheap cologne? If not, you're not Armenain) Anyway, if you're walking down the streets of Glendale, and you pass an Armenian, and you nod a pleasant "hello", they'll look at you like you're crazy. They simply don't understand what it means to be friendly. They drive rudley, always cutting you off, cruising down a residential street at 100 MPH. They'll cut in front of you in line, talk LOUDLY in movie theatres. They litter without a thought. They'll bump into you without saying "I'm sorry." Basically, they seem to lack any and all social skills that make society more pleasant. Didn't their mothers teach them the simple rules of polite society?

2) Xenophobia. Armenains don't like anyone who's not Armenian. When I walk down the street, the local greaseballs look at me like, "What are you doing in this neighborhood, ****er?" I live there too! This is my country! I mean, they only seem to hang out with other Armenains. If you see a group of teenagers hanging out, they'll all be Armenians, not a white person among them, and they'll be speaking in Armenian (a language that sounds like a buffalo dying of lung-rot. I mean, the teenagers and kids who are were BORN in this country speak better Armenian than English. Get with the program. It's clear that all of this comes out of a fear of anything foreign to them. They won't even speak to you if you're not Armenian. I find all of this unexcuseable. Again, didn't their mothers teach them the basics of polite interactions with people?

3) Bad Taste- what's up with their taste? Why can't they buy a car without gold trimmings, or giant, ugly spoilers? They seem to have a greasy, goombah taste: the men wear wife-beater t-shirts, big gold gewlry, they wear way too much cologne. The women have the huge fake gold jewlry, big hair, and they always seem to try to dye it blond-- but it always comes out a wierd orange color. You see those places in Glendale that clearly cater to Armenian taste-- lamps made out of huge fake statues of naked women-- just unbelievable stuff. If it's not huge and guady, an Armenian isn't gonna like it. And what's up with the music? It's either really shitty techno stuff, or crap that sounds like snake-charming music (Yes, they will drive down the street BLASTING snake-charming music!) Is bad taste genetic, or do they learn it?

4) Loudness. Why does it seem that Armenians never speak, they can only scream? What's up with this? I know it's not their fault that the have the ugliest language ever devised, but why do they have to scream instead of just talk? Perhaps this has to do with the swaggering, "tough-guy" goombah thing, but just talk, damnit! I can hear these mother****ers screaming at each other from three blocks away.

5) Expensive cars-- just an observation here, but I notice that they'll be a family of Armenians, ten of them crammed into a one-bedroom apartment... But they drive around in a ****in' Mercedes SUV! What's up with this? They don't care that their family is uncomfortable, but they want to be seen driving down the street in an expensive car?

They must be very shallow people--they seem to really care about what everyone thinks of them. Perhaps this ties everything together: they have loud, bad taste so that people notice them. They talk loud (especially in movie theatres) becuase they want people to notice them (they don't care if they have to bother people to do it-- in fact, they seem to enjoy bothering people). They swagger down the street as if they thought they were the coolest thing ever, and wearing enough cologne to kill an ox-- just so you notice them. (How can you NOT notice a matching shiny black silly-looking sweat suit? Or a pair of fake earrings the size of a coconut?) I dunno... maybe I should feel sorry for them-- they're ugly, they seem very ignorant and stupid, they have an ass-backwards culture. From the way the men act, one would have to assume they have very small penises (you can tell this also by the way they treat women-- they still STONE WOMEN TO DEATH. Only men with small penises fear women that much). I know I should feel sorry for them, but it's hard when they're THAT ****IN' OBNOXIOUS. Is there any hope for them?

If anyone out there has never met a typical Armenian-- COUNT YOURSELF LUCKY!

----

Like the individual who wrote previously on the subject of how rude armenians are, I too dislike these big nosed mother****ers. I am not going to grant them the respect of capitalizing their race in this rant so they can go **** themselves. they are riding the same wave that the jews are riding in saying that they were killed by the millions in 1905 1915? who ****ing cares. I am a college educated individual and know that there were many more people throughout time that have benn persecuted and killed such as Aztecs indians, the peoples of Peru, Paraguay, Africa, India, and even Scotlands and Ireland in the 19th century believe it or not. this is nothing new and will continue to happen so give up the melodramatic bullshit. Another thing that really bothers me is the fact that they do not desire to contribute anything to this land of freedom that generations of my ancestors had fought to keep free since the war of 1812. there are no armenian police men, marines, civil s!
ervants, or union organizers. They rest content in their hovels next to mine here in Glendale knowing that they have their own television stations, radio stations, and there own language can get them by anywhere in glendale. Rude is not a fitting description of these people, they are freeloaders. they can't drive, and they smell. It seems that the recent tide of immigrants from the middle-east say "**** Amercia" and act happy as can be sucking off hard working America and the men and women who fought to protect my country. Now, i know some piece of shit armenian will attack my rant because it has mispellings and i am a college educated man, but, i just don't give a flying ****. armenians call themselves Christians and go to church every Sunday(I know because the gym is empty and all of the weights are racked believe it or not), but they might as well be muslims, as a matter of fact, i think i have more respect for muslims because they actually try to give something back to their community rather than suck it dry. I don't praise the Turks at all for what they did 100 years ago, they should have finished the job and killed every armenian. So, **** armenians and that big nosed **** arkin the kid, whatever that armenian rap shit is. I am an American, armenians are not, and they deserve to be deported until they can prove that they deserve to be here. **** armenians!

http://www.angry.net...A/armenians.htm

#2 Kazza

Kazza

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 528 posts
  • Interests:Chatting, Getting to know people, studying reading playing/listening to all types of music, relaxing, generally having a great time and enjoying life!!!

Posted 11 December 2001 - 02:16 PM

HILARIOUS post. GREAT. I don'tknow why more ppl haven't responded 2 it. I know a little someone, for somebody who doesn't like being armenian, sure acts like one. he matches up to almost all those points! Even I have been going through a bit of a trashy stage of late but I'm almost over it by now. I saw that site, it's quite good. but the armenian thread a few of the posts at the bottom is verging toward hatred,but the two posted just now, i think they are just humorous. i've never been to Glendale but i know not many ppl like the armenians there.

#3 wh00t

wh00t

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 521 posts

Posted 11 December 2001 - 05:08 PM

I too am really surprised by the lack of replies, I was laughing all the way through reading this

#4 Bakersfieldian

Bakersfieldian

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 169 posts

Posted 22 December 2001 - 11:08 PM

I think the reason nobody is responding is the realization that 89.763% of what is stated is unfortunately true (especially from an odar perspective)!

My grand parents immigrated after the genocide and settled in Fresno around 1920 something. Their values and outlook on life was completely different then the overwhelming majority of Armos I meet today.

I think this is directly the result of spending the early part of the 20th century on the run and the rest of it under communism. It drained most signs of civility among those who remained over there.

When it comes to dealing with the outside world, including the country they live in, xenophobia is an understatement. Many speak 3 or more languages but refuse to learn English. Talking??? Yelling at the same time IS the preferred method of communication and yes, even in movie theatres.

On the dole?
How many do you know that are sucking on the system? My grand parents generation never heard of such a thing and would have looked upon such behavior with utter shame and disgust.

Also, that guy's rambling about the cars, cheap cologne, and the "odd" taste in clothes.... guilty again.

Armenians can be your best friends and your worst enemies. Often time it's the same individual.

With all of that said;

Armenian women make the best mothers, girl friends, wives, etc., etc., etc..
They are the best in the world!!!

Armenians stick by their families and friends in a way the rest of the world will never understand because without each other, there are no Armenians.

#5 Juggernaut

Juggernaut

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 275 posts
  • Interests:Always changing

Posted 23 December 2001 - 03:33 AM

I had read that same article like a year ago and was a little surprised. The Armenian community here Sydney (approx 20,000) although relativelly small is very enterprising and quite strongly bound, but any newcomer MUST learn english if they want to get a decent job.

#6 Nvard

Nvard

Gatita :)

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 589 posts
  • Interests:everything..

Posted 24 December 2001 - 04:15 PM

That was really funny
But I guess Armenians in USA are a little bit different from the ones in Russia...lol..

The very true things were showing off and weird impoliteness in some cases

Armenian women having orange hair????
Are you sure they are Armenian?? lol

[ December 24, 2001: Message edited by: Nvard ]

#7 vartan

vartan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Interests:life

Posted 18 January 2002 - 03:23 PM

I want to reply back to the few so called Americans who have this hatred towards the Armenian community, look in the mirror and you will see nothing for that’s what you are. You lack what it takes to be called Human!!! Sounds like the first guy has a personal problem, which requires the immediate attention of a shrink. If he actually had the time to sit there and type a book about his hatred towards Armenians he most likely has neither life nor friends. He talks about Armenians and their culture (do you even have an idea what the Armenian culture is about) we are one of the most loyal people around when it comes to friendship and family, we respect our elders and care for our children (we don't throw them out at the age of sixteen and say that's it son your on your own), notice you have nor never will see an Armenian homeless person to date.

This person goes on to say how rude Armenians are, Hey pal sounds like you have a complex about your self and take matters to personal when a stranger does not say hello, you should work on that you might find that life would be much happier without a complex hanging over your head. The fact that he sat their and categorized his feelings regarding the Armenians tells me one of two things he either got dumped by an Armenian girl or got ****ed in the ass by an Armenian guy, must of been the pain in his ass he was recovering from that’s why he had time to write all that bull.

He talks about the cars we drive, why don't you get one to if you can afford it working @ Mc Donald’s or some shit like that, oh buy the way you may want to drive up into the Glendale Hills area and you would notice that Armenians have rather large houses up in the area (are you jealous)?

He says that Armenians are shallow people who care about what other people think of them is that why your trying to get attention by posting your thoughts on this site and bringing attention to yourself? It seems like you care what people think about your thoughts are you shallow?

You say that Armenians still stone woman to death?
I don't think so go to a high end club and you will find many woman hovering around the Armenian men because guys like you can't afford them and don't have a clue on how to treat them. Hey you said that Armenian men have small penises? Ask your mom she can vouch that we are just to much dick to handle.

As far as the other few *******s who had comments for the Armenians first of all we as anyone who lives in beautiful USA love this country and have many police officers, fire fighters, marines, army, navy, district attorneys, and many other civil servants who devote their lives to this country, for your information their were Armenian firefighters and police officers who gave their lives during the events of 09/11/01,we are just as American as you are if not more. Look at the American trader who was in the Taliban just because he was a holsem American born and raised here does not make him American so this points out that their is the bad side of every color race and culture in existence. Read some history books and learn.

For the ******* who mentioned that the turkeys should have finished the job and got rid of all the Armenians, you must be a deranged ****ing A hole who has no regard for Human life and that makes you no better then Ousama Bin Laden himself you ***k *****rs, Think about it and see the big picture. You **s holes Talk about rudeness and all this other bull shit don't you see that your the rudest and shallowest ass holes alive who don't deserve to be called human, or are you just trying to be loud and showing your bad taste.

Remember when we bleed were all the same color, you racist pigs.

Best Regards,

A proud Armenian

[ January 18, 2002: Message edited by: MosJan ]

#8 MosJan

MosJan

Էլի ԼաՎա

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,247 posts

Posted 18 January 2002 - 03:42 PM

VArtan JAN Welcome to HyeForum
BArov es Yekel

MOvses

#9 Anshnork

Anshnork

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 50 posts
  • Interests:Art, history, philosophy, theology, politics, literature, & music.

Posted 18 January 2002 - 05:00 PM

I agree that most of things written in this ariticle are completely true, however rather than hating Glendale Armenians for not assimilating into American culture and not "fitting in," maybe we should acknowledge them for being able to keep their own culture and identity in a society where immigrant are forced to lose their ways and "become white." If being accepted by the white community requires us to lose our identity, lose what makes us armenian, should we strive to do that? I understand that we need to become SOMEWHAT americanized in order to function in this society, as I believe Glendale Armenians have, but how far should they go? After all, they are ARMENIANS and will thus never COMPLETELY be accepted into the white community.

#10 vartan

vartan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 18 January 2002 - 05:20 PM

Barev Mos Jan Thank You aper nice to join you guys.

Vartan

#11 vartan

vartan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 18 January 2002 - 05:41 PM

I just wanted to make somthing clear about the posting against the armenians,it was posted originaly on angry.net under groups/armenians.The person who posted this is not Armenian and quite frankly agrivated the S@#T out of me when I read this on that web site.

The reason it was posted on the hyeforum was to get some of our fellow Armenians to pay a visit to that site and post there own comments against these prejudice people.

I urge you to please visit www.angry.net and click on groups then Armenians (you will find some additional disturbing posts in there)and post your thoughts against people like these who have this hatred towards Armenians and have no knowledge of all that we have acomplished since we came into existance.

Peace

Vartan

#12 Nvard

Nvard

Gatita :)

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 589 posts
  • Interests:everything..

Posted 18 January 2002 - 11:52 PM

WOW.......those "angry postings"are impressing...Gosh..I've never heard such disgusting things about us even from Turks.

#13 koko

koko

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 559 posts
  • Interests:armenia

Posted 19 January 2002 - 11:56 AM

I dont find armenians a prejudice people. To There are dumb poeple in every nation and sociaty. I don't find the " funny postings!" stimulating me in any way; I find it offensive. CUT THE CRAP!

#14 aurguplu

aurguplu

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 623 posts
  • Interests:languages, history, archaeology, art, art history , natural history 6 nature

Posted 11 March 2002 - 06:38 AM

hello

i have checked anger.net, and found there are quite a few posts about most groups/nations, including us turks (why is ours the only one with the name in capitals?). i wouldn't set much store to it, but the way armenians are described in the post very closely resembles the way turks are (and can be) described by german and other euro racists, especially the languge ability, cultural adaptation, hair dyes and cologne bits. they could have added garlic smell, beating wives and wearing garish-colured shirts which leaves a most hairy chest exposed with fake gold jewelry (even in the case of men) etc. unfortunately there are such types amongst the turks. we call them "kıro" or "maganda" for those who know turkish.

cheers,

#15 Guest_Fadi_*

Guest_Fadi_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 March 2002 - 07:24 AM

Change the word Armenian by Lebanese in that post, and you'll be also surprised how many truth is there

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users