Is it perfectly normal for married mothers to still be looki

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 01 December 2000 - 01:04 AM

I notice this with women from all races and ethnicities, is that some will still once in a while look at men, particularly younger men, even though they are married and have children. (The "check-out look", the "desire-lustful look", you name it) Is this normal behavior for Armenian women too? Or, no decent Armenian lady would do such thing? It's a biology thing?

#2 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 01 December 2000 - 01:20 AM

I think Hakob it is time for you to visit Armenia, and not Yerevan only... to find answers for your questions. :))

Art

#3 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 01 December 2000 - 10:05 AM

I think the key here is your use of "some". You can think up any behavior and I'm sure some Armenian men and women do it. In general though, I think Armenian women are too respectful (and maybe too repressed) to look at another man in obvious way.

quote:
Originally posted by Hakob:
The "check-out look", the "desire-lustful look", you name it

Even I think this type of looking is rude and disrespectful to your spouse. It's OK to look, just be subtle about it.

If I forbade my wife from looking, what does that say about my confidence or the strength of our marriage?

#4 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 02 December 2000 - 12:06 AM

I think this is coming from a very mature, and secure person especially the last two paragraghs.

#5 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 02 December 2000 - 12:22 AM

No, Hakob, it's not O.K. I'd never disrespect my guy/husband like that.

#6 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 01 December 2000 - 01:57 PM

Hakob, it is very bad question you raised here :)

I don't know if women look at other guys, but when my mother was about 19 and father 23, when they amrried i knew one thing, as my mom told me, every time she enetered a bus, she should have kept her head down, no left, no right, just down. My father ::))

#7 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 01 December 2000 - 02:10 PM

Your father what?

#8 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 01 December 2000 - 02:31 PM

Let me just say this: I once took a weekend computer course, and I noticed that many middle-aged Armenian women (presumably from Hayastan) does look around. Not necessarily in an overt or lustful manner, but it was sort of in sexual attraction way. How about this: if she looks more than 5 seconds, that is obviously a look of sex. attraction?

#9 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 01 December 2000 - 02:45 PM

quote:
and I noticed that many middle-aged Armenian women (presumably from Hayastan) does look around.

EEeeeeeeeeur!

#10 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 01 December 2000 - 03:47 PM

quote:
I noticed that many middle-aged Armenian women (presumably from Hayastan) does look around. Not necessarily in an overt or lustful manner, but it was sort of in sexual attraction way.

Are you sure you're not projecting that onto them? Maybe they were just looking around?

Were they hot???

[This message has been edited by Pilafhead (edited December 01, 2000).]

#11 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 08 December 2000 - 11:08 AM

quote:
if she looks more than 5 seconds, that is obviously a look of sex. attraction?

Hakob,

You probably have middle-aged ants, relatives, or mother. Test you theory on them, and you will find the answer.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users