67 replies to this topic

#41 Yervant1

Yervant1

The True North!

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,682 posts

Posted 09 August 2013 - 03:41 PM

Just like before, whenever we go into the discussion of Religion, we always end up going in circles without getting any answers to the questions asked. It's not any different this time around.

#42 man

man

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 846 posts

Posted 10 August 2013 - 09:30 AM

The ANTICHRIST WILL CLAIM TO BE THE REAL JESUS CHRIST and SAY JESUS CHRIST WHO CAME SOME 2000 YEARS AGO IS THE REAL ANTICHRIST. Jesus will not come a second time in flesh

They will convince My followers to adapt the Laws of My Church by holding a referendum

Wednesday, July 31st, 2013

My dearly beloved daughter, always remember how the devil works. He is very careful not to reveal himself. He, therefore, mixes truths and lies together, in order to confuse. This is his favourite way to deceive souls. He would never tell the truth, by allowing others to see how he really is, but because he is proud, his arrogance and his hatred for Me will always seep out. Those whose eyes are open will immediately recognize the insults, which are thrown in My Face and before My altars.

Satan, remember, is proud, arrogant, boastful and very, very cunning. When he is present in souls, he has a confidence, which is borne out of pride and arrogance and a belief that he is above God. He will always give signs, which insult God, but only those who know what to look for will see them. Those who honour Satan, and who spend much of their time in groups which organize rituals to pay homage to him, will be delighted to see these signs. All who have sold their souls to Satan will communicate, through such signs, as an arrogant and defiant gesture against Me, Jesus Christ.

Those who deceive you, in My Name, will convince My followers to adapt the Laws of My Church, by holding a referendum. All will be asked to condone new practices, which amount to two things. The first is to wipe out My Presence in the Holy Eucharist. The second is to condone sin, by encouraging people to show sympathy for the human rights of those who do not believe in Jesus Christ.

This referendum will be falsified and lies will be presented as the Truth. When the new one world religion is introduced, My Church on Earth – the True Church – will go into hiding, in order to pay homage to Me.

I Am the target of the beast. I Am Who he wants to hurt. He knows he cannot destroy Me, so he will instead try to destroy the human race, who he curses every second. His servant will not stop by just insulting My Presence in the Tabernacles of the world. They will not be happy to destroy only the Sacraments, so that they can blaspheme against Me. They will only be happy when they steal souls by creating the greatest blasphemy of all. This is when they will recreate My First Coming by giving the impression that John the Baptist has been sent. The man who will say he is the Lord’s prophet will lie and cause such wonder when he declares that the antichrist is Me, Jesus Christ.

The antichrist will, through the power of Satan, claim to be Me, Jesus Christ. Woe to those souls who welcome him into their arms, for they will be powerless against him. Allow these two to suck you into their vacuum of lies and you will be so far removed from Me that only by the Intervention of My Father can you be brought into My Great Mercy.

When anyone who comes in the future, and claims to be Me, Jesus Christ, know that he is a liar. I will not come in the flesh a second time. Satan cannot utter these words:

“Jesus Christ, Who came in the flesh.”

What he will say, through the mouth of the beast, the antichrist, will be the following:

“I am Jesus Christ, I have now come in the flesh, to bring you salvation.”

When this happens My Divine Intervention will be swift, but by then the false prophet and the antichrist will have stolen many souls.

Pray, pray, pray that all those who say they are Mine remain Mine.

Pray that you will all have the strength and courage to carry My Cross during the greatest persecution of My Body – My Mystical Body – My Church on Earth at this time.

Your Jesus

http://www.thewarnin...g-a-referendum/

------------------------------

"The hatred, which ensues as the Word of God devours souls, is at its worst. When these Messages attract such hatred and wicked actions, by those who call themselves true disciples of my Son, know then that it is the evil one who causes this. My poor souls, my poor confused children, you must never turn your back when you are unsure of my Son’s Words. You must keep an open mind and remain true to what He taught you. Do not judge anyone in His Name. Love one another. If you do not believe that God has sent His final prophet, then it does not matter. Please remember though, your obligation – by carrying out your duties to my Son, by adhering strictly to His Teachings."

More in link:

http://www.thewarnin...great-division/

#43 man

man

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 846 posts

Posted 10 August 2013 - 09:59 AM

This is what completely fascinates me about religion ... it's stories like yours, man!  You take this complete and utter garbage, and let it into your heart and mind .. and it starts making you feel good!  It's like a bad drug that once it cripples you with its highly potent and addictive nature, you just can never let go of it. It will make you feel great ...you will start craving more and more of it ... you will make any and all excuses to justify why it is soooo good.

But to what end? Then one day, you discover you lived your whole life fooling yourself in a fantasy ... so what did you do? Did you really live?

Acts 2: 12,13 "And they all continued in amazement and great perplexity, saying to one another, 'what does this mean?'But others were mocking [like you Sip] and saying, 'They are full of sweet wine.'”

Did I really live? This life is like a vapor, one minute hunging in the air and then in another minute the vapor is not there. We must first seek Jesus Christ where the fulness of life is; not only the current life we are living in but the life coming after that --the eternal life that Jesus gives.

Is it soooo good? Well, it is not easy life, there are obastacles to overcome like in a race. One has to be up to the challenge, but knowing Jesus is besides and in you --makes it worthwhile.

And knowing Jesus is there at your death-bed waiting for you...

This physical body of our is like a coat, a peace of cloth, we put it on OUR REAL SELF known as spirit or soul. So life is more than you and more than you experienced here. God Bless you and the others.

#44 man

man

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 846 posts

Posted 10 August 2013 - 11:09 AM

A recent article is showing which way Francis' Vatican is going

http://www.presshera...ml?pagenum=full

Some line from it which confirm the messages given here by Jesus

Pope Francis revolution draws criticism The new pontiff has charmed millions, but the enthusiasm isn't shared across the board.

Aug 3. 2013

The Francis Revolution is under way. Not everyone is pleased.

Four months into his papacy, Francis has called on young Catholics to shake up a dusty, doctrinaire church that is losing faithful and relevance..

And he has turned the Vatican upside down, quite possibly knocking the wind out of a poisonously homophobic culture by merely uttering the word "gay" and saying: So what?

Francis' predecessor, Benedict XVI, had coddled traditionalist Catholics attached to the old Latin Mass and opposed to the modernizing reforms of the Second Vatican Council. That group greeted Francis' election with concern -- and now is watching its worst fears come true.

Francis has spoken out publicly and privately against such "restoratist groups," which he accuses of being navel-gazing retrogrades...

========================

Pope Francis is unsettling  and dividing  the Catholic right

Aug 8, 2013

http://www.washingto...840d_story.html

in a few short months, Pope Francis has upended that dynamic, alienating many on the Catholic right by refusing to play favorites and ignoring their preferred agenda items even as he stressed the kind of social justice issues that are near and dear to progressives.

“How can I love a Pope who doesn’t even want to be Pope?” Katrina Fernandez, a popular conservative blogger, wrote in a column about her disillusionment.

#45 man

man

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 846 posts

Posted 14 August 2013 - 06:28 PM

By the "false prophet" is meant pope Francis here

-----------------------------------------------------home.png back.png
Mother of Salvation: Do not accept tolerance for pagans, to take over the churches of God
Tuesday, August 6th, 2013

My child, you must never listen to those who attack these Messages from the Blessed Trinity, for they will distract you from this Work. Remember, this Mission will be attacked more than any other, because of the seriousness of it. The mockery, the ridicule and the criticism, will continue right up to the last day when you receive the Final Message.

The plan to discredit these Messages will intensify and hatred will mount, so please be prepared. These Messages cannot be ignored by believers, or unbelievers, for the Word of God will never go unnoticed.  The hatred against God in the world right now is everywhere and those who proclaim His Word in these times will suffer.

The Truth has always been rejected since God sent His prophets in the beginning to warn His children of the dangers of paganism. Paganism is the antithesis of the Truth – the Word of God.  Those poor souls, who honour false Gods, anger My Father, greatly. He is a jealous God, for it was through Him that all things began. He is Almighty. He is a loving God, but His Wrath is to be feared when pagans infest those who love Him.

When God’s children – those who believe in Him, and who adore Him, through His beloved Son, Jesus Christ, try to unite with all souls, all religions, they must be very careful. God wants all of His children to love one another, irrespective of race, creed or nation. What He will not permit is that Christians embrace pagans, within their church. When this happens, the heathen will wipe out all traces of Christianity.  It is insulting to God, to take the Truth – the Word of God – and leave room for lies to contaminate it.

God’s prophets warned humanity of the dangers of embracing paganism, as it leads to complete destruction. When this happens, the nations who allow this abomination into their churches will be wiped out, with little Mercy shown.

Do not accept tolerance for pagans to take over the churches of God. You must never forget the great Sacrifice made by God when He sent His only Son to bring you salvation. The day that you accept the practices of other churches, not of God, or when you show respect for pagans, is the day when you will turn your back on the Truth.

Keep your eyes open and pray that your churches will not force you to forgo your allegiance to Jesus Christ.

Your beloved Mother

Mother of Salvation

---------------------------------

Mother of Salvation: This war, to uphold the Word of God, will mean that those priests, who do remain true to Him, will have to seek refuge

Monday, August 5th, 2013

My dear children, this is going to be a time of great trials in your faith. The Catholic Church will be the Church in which the great division will commence. It will be in this Church that My Son’s priests will suffer the most, during the great apostasy, which it will, very soon, have to endure from within.

To those of my Son’s faithful priests, who will be torn in two by indecision, you must be aware of the need to remain in union with the Merciful Christ. You must never feel tempted to desert His Church, by accepting falsities from those amongst you who have fallen into grave error. You must revere my Son at all costs and lead His people on the path to holiness, no matter how difficult this will be for you.

Those of you who will continue to perform the traditional Mass will be tormented until you agree to abandon it entirely. Many amongst your religious orders will betray you to the enemy behind your back. You will, just like my Son before you, be taken before those who claim to be your peers and be accused of heresy, for insisting on continuing to show respect for the most Holy Sacrifice of the Mass.

The new words, which will amount to the most vile desecration of my Son’s Body, will be forced down upon those sacred servants who dare to object.

It will be within the Catholic Church that brother will fight brother, sister against sister, father against son, children against parent, until there are two sides.

This war, to uphold the Word of God, will mean that those priests, who do remain true to Him, will have to seek refuge. To do this you must start preparing and find such places where you will be able to offer the Holy Mass and provide the Sacraments to God’s children.

I, the Mother of Salvation, will protect such refuges and by the placement of the Seal of the Living God, given to the world by My Father, on the inside walls, they will remain invisible to the enemies of God.

Do not be afraid of these things, because if you prepare well, you will lead God’s children to salvation. Should you not heed this warning, you will be taken captive in mind, body and soul, by the enemies of my Son and salvation will not be yours.

Those who do the bidding of the false prophet will need much prayer, for some of them are blind to the Truth. Others, who will know the Truth, but who will side with those who will deny my Son’s death on the Cross, are to be feared. They will inflict terrible harm on the innocent followers of Christ.

By remaining loyal to the Truth, you will lead my Son’s Remnant Army, so that it becomes a formidable force, against the evil one and those he directs in his fight against my Son’s true servants on Earth.

You must, when the time comes, refuse to accept direction from those who will desecrate the Word of God and through their lies and new obscene doctrines, will mislead many. Those who accept any distortion of the Mass or the Holy Sacraments, will be answerable to my Son. For you will have become, unwitting, servants to the evil one and many, many, souls will be lost, for they will be drawn into rituals, which will pay homage to Satan. These rituals will honour the false prophet and the antichrist, who are enemies of God.

Pray, pray, pray that the Truth will be seen and that lies will be exposed for what they are – an affront to my Son’s agonizing Crucifixion.

Your beloved Mother, Mother of Salvation

------------------------------------------

When you defend My Word, you will be deemed to be cruel, unkind and lacking in sympathy to those who do not believe in God

Monday, August 5th, 2013

My dearly beloved daughter, how I weep with sadness when I see the terrible division which looms within My Church on Earth. The bitterness of My Agony is eased though, by those who truly love Me and who already feel concern for the way in which My Body is being treated.

You must never feel the need to accept any deed, action or words which are against Me. If you feel uncomfortable with what you witness, within my Church, by those who swear that they are in union with Me, when they desecrate My Body, you must follow your heart. I Am with you every second of this great apostasy and for those who will continue to call out to Me, I will open your eyes to the Truth, so that you will remain true to Me.

The time is almost upon you now. The doors of My Church will soon be closed to those who will insist on remaining loyal to the traditional practices of Christianity. These doors will be slammed in your faces when you bear witness to Me. Your faith will be ridiculed, in the most cunning way, so that when you defend My Word, you will be deemed to be cruel, unkind and lacking in sympathy to those who do not believe in God.

You will be scolded if you are a sacred servant of Mine and you will be made to answer for your allegiance to Me. Gather now, all of you. I demand that you do not deny Me. I will protect you, so that you can serve Me. I will help you by lifting your burden. All the Graces of Heaven will be poured down upon you.

Warning to Priests:

I will cut down all those of you who follow the false church – the church of the beast – when it is presented to you. Follow this new church and you will be selling your souls to the beast. Instead of saving souls, in My Name, you will be responsible for handing them over to eternal Hell.

I Am telling you the Truth now, so that you are given ample time to prepare for this day, as it is not far away.

Your Jesus

--------------------------------

When they change the Sacrament of Baptism, they will remove all promises to renounce Satan for they will declare these references to be old-fashioned

Monday, August 5th, 2013

My dearly beloved daughter, let no man believe during the persecution, which My beloved sacred servants – who remain loyal to Me – will have to endure, that My Church can ever die. For this is impossible. My Church – My Mystical Body – has Eternal Life.

When My enemies change the Sacraments and introduce new relics, new crosses and new practices – and then say that My Church remains as it has always been – they are lying. My Church can never change.

So many arguments will be made, in every nation, in order to defile the Sacrament of Marriage. They, the enemies of God, want Christians to accept marriage between couples of the same sex, but they must never accept this, as it offends My Father. It is not acceptable in His Eyes. When they change the Sacrament of Baptism, they will remove all promises to renounce Satan, for they will declare these references to be old-fashioned and too frightening. They will say it is irrelevant.

Then they will, bit by bit, introduce new versions of My Teachings. You, all of you who believe in My Church, must never betray Me. You must never accept any substitute for the Sacraments as I gave them to you. I Am the Truth. My Church represents the Truth. But you can only claim to be part of My Church if you retain all of My Teachings, My Sacraments and accept that My death on the Cross was the greatest Sacrifice to secure your salvation.

Anything, which deviates from the Truth, for fear of insulting pagans, is very dangerous. When you deny the Teachings of God and follow a new, alternative Church, you will no longer remain part of My Church on Earth. If you object to the new pagan practices, which will be introduced by the false prophet, you will be deemed a heretic. Then they will try to excommunicate you, in My Name. If you remain loyal to Me and refuse to take part in this wicked deceit, you will remain part of My Church.

The choice may be painful, when all these things come about, but it is very simple. You are either for Me or against Me.

Your Jesus
---------------------------

God the Father: The names of those in the Book of the Living are the primary target of the beast

Saturday, August 3rd, 2013

My dearest daughter, I Call on humanity from the Highest and Most Holy Realm.

My poor little children, how you suffer for the sin of Lucifer, but you must know that, by My Almighty Power, I will wipe him and all the fallen angels off the face of the Earth. That time is close, so you must prepare.

Know that the fallen angels and demons are unknown and invisible to most of you, but they walk amongst you, tempting you every day so that you will fall. When you are taken into this web of deceit, soon you will find that you will be unable to rest or find true peace in your souls.

I declare that those who are led astray by the false prophet will find themselves lost and confused as they accept the great deceit, in which they will become willing victims. When you turn on Me and My beloved Son, Jesus Christ, it will not appear to you that this is the case. You will believe that the Sacraments are the same, although they will be presented to you differently. They will become empty vessels and will no longer be acceptable by Me.

The world is Mine, yet My children do not want Me, their beloved Father, their Creator. Their minds have been blocked and the evil one has used My Gift of intelligence to tempt them into believing that I could not possibly Exist. Those who do not believe in Me will have no real love, joy or peace in their lives. Nor will they accept Eternal Life. Instead, they will seek out only pleasures of the flesh, although they know that their lives on Earth are short.

I will, as a Father Who loves each of them, pull them to Me through the Great Mercy of My Son. My Power is all-encompassing and Satan, My Lucifer, who cut himself away from My Hip, because of his pride, will never defeat Me. Those who follow him, therefore, have driven the same wedge between themselves and Me. They will know by the signs I now reveal that there is only One God, One Creator, one Paradise. All the paradises they are told about, by the false prophets in the world, who lead My children away from Me, do not, nor can they ever exist. I Am all there is. I created all. I will end all. All must be according to My Holy Will. Fight My Will and you will become nothing. Accept My Will and you remain My child.

To those who do believe in Me, you must never reject My Son, Jesus Christ. I came into the world through My Son to bring you back into My Mercy, but you rejected Him. You killed Him, but still you never killed My Love for you. This is why I allowed His Crucifixion to bring you salvation. This, My Son’s death on the Cross, became your way to salvation. His death was not what it seemed – a failure in the eyes of the evil one. It was through this act of great suffering, endured with the greatest humility, which defeated Satan. And it was because of My Son’s death on the Cross, that Satan’s power over humanity failed. Even though he cannot take all of My children with him into the abyss, many will still be seduced by his lies. This is why you must fight, children, not just for your own souls. If you love Me, you will love My Son. If you love My Son, then you must help Him to save all sinners.

I Call on you to tell you that when I Call on souls, especially those who do not know Me, as well as those who do know Me, but who refuse to accept My Commandments, that they have only so much time to save themselves from eternal torture.

The names of those in the Book of the Living are the primary target of the beast. Many of these souls are followers of My Son and are loyal to the Church. They will turn on My Son by accepting new laws, not of My Son, which they will be forced to swallow as a new religion. This new religion has been carefully planned for many years. It follows Satanic rituals, but many will not understand this. When you embrace these rituals, you will give power to Satan. When you give him this power, you will need much prayer, for he will devour you in body as well as in soul.

My children, I intervene now through punishments on the Earth. The poor souls who lose their lives through these chastisements are helping to save those of you who are lost to Me.

When you feel frightened by the wickedness of Satan and his influence in your lives, remember that I will destroy his representatives on Earth. I will cut short your suffering, because I wish to save souls. If I allowed this evil to continue, I would not be able to salvage all those souls whose names are in the Book of the Living.

Your beloved Father

God the Most High

#46 man

man

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 846 posts

Posted 15 August 2013 - 03:25 PM

God the Father: The antichrist is now ready to reveal himself
Wednesday, August 7th, 2013

My dearest daughter,

the world must prepare for the arrival of the greatest enemy of humanity since My children were placed on this Earth.

The antichrist is now ready to reveal himself and his plan is this. He will wait until wars rage everywhere. Then he will step in and create a false peace in the state of Israel by joining them with Palestine in an unlikely alliance. Everyone will lavish praise on him. He will not stop there, for he will move at a pace which will astonish many and he will negotiate peace agreements in many war-torn nations. Again, he will be praised and then be admired, with an extraordinary devotion by billions all over the world.

Then all will seem well. Very soon he will become involved with philanthropy and he will link up with the main world banks to create a new, powerful, financial institution. Many businesses and political leaders will become embroiled with his many plans. Soon a new monstrosity will be created, in the name of kick-starting the world’s economy. This will be the new Babylon, the centre of all power, from which the world’s elite and rich will trade. It will be seen to be the source of great news, so that people will benefit in every way from jobs, to the homes they live in and to the food they feed their families with.

All glory will surround the antichrist. Then he will, along with the false prophet, create a global partnership, which will be presented as the greatest humanitarian initiative. The world will applaud this new Babylon and everyone will clamour to try and gain even just a tiny foothold within its centre.

The new Babylon, all will be told, is to glorify the great one, to promote the environment, to embrace mother earth and to rid the world of poverty from the riches, which will pour from its vile mouth.

When this takes place, the Hand of My intervention will turn the world on its axis. I Am not going to stand by without warning My children of the consequences of embracing this abomination, created in the depths of Hell and inflicted upon humanity. My great signs will be given to show all those who embrace and accept this insult in My Holy Name.

I will shake the world and it will tilt. No man will be able to ignore My intervention. Then I will throw fire upon one third of the Earth. Soon, famine will be seen, but not by My Hand – it will be by the deliberate contamination of the Earth by the antichrist. As he and his cohorts inflict wickedness upon unsuspecting people in many nations, I will strike back.

While this suffering will be hard to endure, have no fear, children, for it will be short. My Love is great for all of you, but My Justice is swift and My punishment great.

You must not accept what is brought before you. When you see the man of peace, the antichrist, receive accolades and awards for his great works in war-torn countries, know that My Intervention is close.

You must remain in union with My Son, Jesus Christ, at all times and pray that the Sacraments will be made available to you by loyal priests and clergy during the times of trials which lie before you.

My Will, will be done.

Nothing can, nor will, stop the Final Covenant where My Son will Reign in Peace from being fulfilled.

Your beloved Father

God the Most High

#47 man

man

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 846 posts

Posted 26 August 2013 - 09:47 AM

NOTE: in the name of justice=in the name of social justice

false prophet=currant pope

They will be asked to pledge their allegiance, through a new oath, to remain faithful to the Church
Sunday, August 18th, 2013

My dearly beloved daughter,

the plan by the false prophet to deceive the world’s clergy has begun.

Under the guise of a renewal and regeneration of the Catholic Church, all the clergy, within this Church, will be sent on retreats to encourage them to accept the new apostolate. These will become widespread and many will be told that the objective is to unite everyone in the world, in the name of justice. This new mission will, they will be told, embrace the world’s poor and strive to bring about unity. They will be asked to pledge their allegiance, through a new oath, to remain faithful to the Church. They will not be asked to place their faith in Me or My Holy Word. Instead, they will swear allegiance to the new self-proclaimed leaders who have taken over the Chair of Peter.

Make no mistake that those who have been bestowed with the Gift of Holy Orders will be asked to participate in a falsity, where I, Jesus Christ, will not be at the forefront, though it will appear to be the case. Money will be a driving force and a new financial organization will be set up to control the seeking of funds to ensure that the world’s poor will benefit.

When you amend your Holy Orders, in any way, and then pledge your life to someone who breaks all ties with Me, you will no longer be fit to serve Me. Everything will be seen to be made simple in the Eyes of God. The plan will be to convince those sacred servants of Mine to take part, willingly, in the abomination, which will link society and a secular world with the Church, which was set up by Me, Jesus Christ.

This is how I will be insulted. Every effort to embrace secularism will be applauded by non-believers and this will be seen to be a good thing, for the new, so-called modern society of today.

It will soon seem strange to Christians when they see members of the secular world embrace the Catholic Church, so enthusiastically. But many will brush off their doubts and dismiss their concerns, as they will fall for the great deceit. At the kernel of this plan to revolutionize the Church lies a hatred for Me and everything that I gave My Church. You must question everything in the days ahead. Demand answers when they change My Teachings and twist them to suit pagans. No disciple, appointed by Me, would ever be given the authority to do this, for it amounts to blasphemy.

Woe to those who allow My Holy Word to be tampered with and allow room to be set aside to show respect for those who deny Me.

Your Jesus

#48 Arpa

Arpa

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,011 posts
  • Interests:Culture

Posted 26 August 2013 - 12:42 PM

Dear MAN I am so interested. Please tell us What brand of tobacco do you smoke?
This?
http://www.etsy.com/...n?ref=related-3

Edited by Arpa, 26 August 2013 - 12:50 PM.

#49 man

man

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 846 posts

Posted 31 August 2013 - 11:51 AM

1 Corinthians 2:14

"a natural man does not accept the things of the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness

to him; and he cannot understand them, because they are spiritually appraised"

#50 man

man

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 846 posts

Posted 31 August 2013 - 12:48 PM

Mother of Salvation: The antichrist, upon his announcement, will declare that he is a devout Christian
Friday, August 23rd, 2013

My child, how Christians will suffer as the disease of sin engulfs the world everywhere in many guises.

There is an organized attempt being made to wipe out Christianity and this takes many forms. You will know that when Christians are denied the right to publicly declare their allegiance to God, that every other creed, not of God, will be permitted to do so. These other creeds will be given great support when they plead for justice, in the name of their rights as citizens. What this will do is to spread further the sins which are abhorrent to my Father.

People will be forced to accept sin in their countries and it will become an offense for Christians to object to these laws. Christians will be viewed as being uncharitable, right wing and out of touch with the human rights of others. Every trait, desirable in souls, as laid down by my Father, will be used as a front in their efforts to justify such wickedness in your nations.

When disease of the flesh grips a community, it kills many. But, after a time of great sorrow and many deaths, the remaining community becomes immune to the disease. Sin will cause disease of the flesh in many nations, as the judgements of the Seals are declared by the Saviour of humanity and poured down by the angels of the Lord. Many will be killed in atonement for the wickedness of man. This purification will continue until there will remain only those who are immune to death because of their love for God.

Christians will suffer greatly in a number of ways. Their faith will be taken away from them and in its place an abomination will be witnessed. Their pain, which has already begun, is the same as that experienced by my Son, at this time. Then, they will have to witness an astonishing sight, as the antichrist, upon his announcement, will declare that he is a devout Christian.

He will use many extracts from the Bible in his speeches to the world. Weary Christians, who suffered up to this, will suddenly be relieved. At last, they will think, here is a man sent from Heaven in answer to their prayers. Out of his mouth will spill many sweet and comforting words and he will appear to be a godsend, in that he will be seen to amend the wrongs against Christians. He will carefully construct how he is perceived by Christians and especially Roman Catholics, for these will be his main target.

All will admire the antichrist and his so-called christian acts, gestures and his perceived love of Holy Scripture will make him instantly acceptable by many. He will draw all nations together and set about holding ceremonies for other religions and, in particular, pagan organizations, so that they can work together to bring about world peace. He will succeed in uniting countries, which had been enemies up till then. Silence will be heard in war torn countries and his image will appear everywhere. His final, great achievement will be when he brings all those nations he unites, into the domain of the Catholic Church and all other Christian denominations. This unification will form the new, one world religion. From that day forth, Hell will break loose on Earth and the influence of demons will be at its greatest level since before the great flood. People will be seen to adore God in the new, one world order church and appear to be devout in every way. Then outside of the churches they will indulge in sin openly, for no sin will shame them. Under the hypnotic direction of the false trinity – the trinity created by Satan – they will crave every kind of sin as a means to sustain their newfound appetite.

This wickedness will include sins of the flesh, where nakedness will be acceptable, as man will become involved in obscene sins of the flesh in public places. Murders will be common and committed by many, including children.

Satanic worship and black masses will take place in many Catholic Churches. Abortion will be seen as a solution for every kind of problem and will be permitted right up to the day of birth.

It will soon become a criminal offence to show any kind of allegiance to Jesus Christ. If you are seen with a true Cross you will find that you have committed an offense, because you will be breaking the law. The law in your lands will become a dual law – where politics and religion will be entwined in the new world order.

This persecution will mean that many, unknowingly, will adore the beast and become infested. So infested will they become that they will betray brother, sister, mother and father, to the authorities, if they should remain loyal to Christianity. Your only hope, children, is prayer to sustain you through this period.

I urge you to keep all holy objects, rosary beads, blessed candles, holy water, a copy of the Bible and the holy daily Missal along with the Crusade of Prayer book. You must keep the Seal of the Living God in your home and on you if possible. My Medal of Salvation will convert those who wear it and they will be shown Mercy by my Son. I now request you, child, to have the Medal of Salvation produced now and a Scapular of the Seal of the Living God made.

This Message is a warning from Heaven of things to come. You must listen to me, the Mother of Salvation, as I must guide you to the Truth, so that you will remain truly faithful to my Son at all times.

Go in peace, children, and be calm as this trial will, because of the Mercy of God, be short. Trust in me, your Mother, as I will be with you always during your trials. You will never be alone.

Your Mother

Mother of Salvation

#51 man

man

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 846 posts

Posted 10 September 2013 - 11:24 AM

First some THEOLOGY

At the end of the Book Of Daniel we read: "From the time that the regular sacrifice is abolished and the abomination of desolation is set up, 1,290 days. How blessed is he who keeps waiting and attain to the 1,335 days!" Daniel 12:11,12

Those verses has been interpreted by Evangelicals as being about animal sacrifice in a new Jewish temple at Jerusalem and the abomination of desolation being an idol in the shape of a pig or human antichrist erected in this third temple. However Jesus in those messages is saying: By "regular sacrifice is abolished" as to be the forbidding the Christian mass in Rome and abolishing the taking the consecrated host of bread and drinking wine as blood of Jesus; the Eucharist will be changed and modified to another kind, more akin to paganism and amounting to blasphemy of Jesus and His work when He shed His blood for us. This Jesus is referring to be "the abomination of desolation" spoken about in the Book of Daniel. According to Daniel there will be 1290 days period between the abolishion and replacing it by the abomination-desolation. And from 1335 days counting from the abolishion (or just 45 days after the abomination-desolation) ..something will happen, new earth and new heaven, the coming paradise.

Also it is clear that when in Daniel we read "holy people", "your people" --those are followers of Jesus Christ the Messiah, scattered all over the world, specially the Catholics, of every race and nation; and not only to the ones referred to as Jews in our time who follow a particular religion of their own, although from among them are some who would be numbered among the "holy people" of Daniel.

"Not one of you will be untouched by the wickedness of the antichrist. But if you prepare now, you will become immune to the suffering which he will inflict on the world.."

Great rejoicing will take place everywhere. This will last 100 days
Friday, August 30th, 2013

please ensure that every nation hears My Prophecies, so that they can prepare themselves for the wonderful, renewed Earth – the New Paradise. Every child of God is entitled to his or her inheritance and so, just as if they were preparing for a great wedding, they must begin to plan for this Great Day.

I Call out to Jews, Muslims and Christians, as well as every other creed, to listen to Me now. Not one of you will be untouched by the wickedness of the antichrist. But if you prepare now, you will become immune to the suffering which he will inflict on the world, by taking the Seal of the Living God and keeping it in your homes.

When the Word of God, the True Word, is made known to you, you must stop and listen, for it will lead you to the Gates of the New Heaven and the New Earth. This New Paradise is awaiting and will become home to billions of souls, including those who await in the state of Purgatory and in Heaven. I will unite all those whose hearts are open to the Command of God, who will feel the Love of My Mercy.

Please do not fear this Day, as it will bring you great happiness, peace and joy. My Kingdom will astonish you, because of its astounding beauty. Many of you fear My Messages because you believe that the Second Coming means death – the end. But that would be an incorrect assumption.

Those of you who come to Me willingly, without any conditions, with humility and love, will not experience the pain of physical death. Instead, you will, in the blink of an eye, find yourself in your new surroundings. This will shock you at first and you will look around you quickly to find your loved ones. I will save so many souls that you will be with your families, including those who you love, who are already with Me in Heaven and those I will release from the fires of Purgatory.

Great rejoicing will take place everywhere. This will last 100 days. My New Paradise will have only one religion, the New Jerusalem, where I will be adored, daily. All will be in union with the Holy Will of My Father. There will be twelve nations, but only one language, for I will not permit division.

I will appoint leaders and in each nation there will be no shortage of food, water, homes or life. There will be no death, because I will give all those who enter, Eternal Life. All nations will work together to spread the Word of God, and happiness, which is impossible to attain on Earth today, will be one of the greatest Gifts I will present to you. You will be very much loved and you will love Me, just as I love you.

Many of you will meet generations of your families, going back centuries. Generations will continue and so you will see your sons and daughters marry and produce perfect children of God – each blessed with great Graces. There will be appointed, a Head of My Church and his name is Peter, for I promised that he would form My Church on Earth. And so, in the New Paradise he will head up My Church.

Oh if only I could show you what lies before you, you would cry tears of joy and fight your way to the Gates. So please, all of you, ignore attempts to stop you in your quest for Eternal Life. Ignore those who tell you that I do not Exist. Do not give credence to those who use My Holy Word to convince you that I do not speak to you now through these Messages.

You must fight for all of you to be given this glorious inheritance, for no man has the right to deny another this great inheritance, which belongs to every single one, no matter how blackened their souls may be. I Am giving you the tools to bring Me souls, everywhere, so that together we can destroy the work of Satan and move swiftly into the New World.

My peace be with you.

Your Jesus

#52 man

man

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 846 posts

Posted 19 October 2013 - 07:40 PM

Bishop Fellay on Pope Francis
Details:  http://www.cfnews.or...567b82-149.html

Bishop Fellay, Superior General of the Society of St. Pius X, gave an extensive lecture on Saturday afternoon [Oct 11-13, 2013] that focused on the Third Secret of Fatima, and its apparent prediction of both a material chastisement and a great crisis in the Church.

Bishop Fellay quoted in detail Sister Lucia's words, those who have read the Third Secret, and those who have knowledge of the Secret. He noted Sister Lucia said that if we want to know the contents of the Third Secret, read chapters 8 through 13 of the Apocalypse.”

Sister Lucia’s reference to Chapters 8 through 13 of the Apocalypse is particularly chilling, since the end of Chapter 13 speaks of the coming of Antichrist.

The bishop quoted Cardinal Luigi Ciapi, the Papal Theologian of all the Popes from Pius XII to John Paul II who said, “In the Third Secret we read among other things that the great apostasy in the Church begins at the top.”

He also spent a good bit of time on the famous and dramatic 1957 interview of Father Fuentes with Sister Lucia, in which she reiterated that “various nations will disappear from the face of the earth,” and that “the devil will do all in his power to overcome souls consecrated to God.”

He [bishop Fellay] said there is “definitely a ‘material’ chastisement of the world in sight. There is something big in front of us. "How? When? I have no idea. But if you put everything together, it is clear that God has had enough of the sins of man.”

He continued that we are in “very scary times” but we are not helpless. He noted the “the situation of the Church is a real disaster. And the present Pope is making it 10,000 times worse.”

“In the beginning of the pontificate of Pope Benedict XVI, I [bishop Fellay] said, ‘the crisis in the Church will continue, but the Pope [Benedict] is trying to put on the brakes.’ It’s as if to say, the Church will continue to fall, but with a parachute. And with the beginning of this [Pope Francis] pontificate, I say, ‘he cuts the strings, and he put a [downward] rocket’.”

“If the present Pope continues in the way he started, he is going to divide the Church. He’s exploding everything."

Bishop Fellay noted that we cannot simply obey the present Popes without question, because then we would destroy ourselves, we would endanger our Faith.

Following the warning of Sister Lucia, Pope Leo XIII and Pius X, Bishop Fellay further warned that we may be entering into the time of Antichrist, but we cannot know when, or how far off in the future this may be.

Bishop Fellay returned to these themes at his Sunday sermon at the Pontifical High Mass offered at St. Vincent de Paul’s Church in Kansas city.

“From the start,” he said, “we have the impression that we have something wrong with this Pope. From the start, he wanted to distinguish himself to be different from anybody else.”

We must look, said the bishop, at what is his vision of the Church, his vision of the Council, and what is his plan.

It was around the time of World Youth Day, late July of this year, that Francis began an avalanche of talks, interviews, phone calls, etc. “We may not have the entire picture at this point, we have enough to be scared to death.”

As is typical of the Modernist, as Pius X warned in Pascendi, the Modernist will sometimes speak in a heretical fashion, and then speak in an orthodox manner. Bishop Fellay gave the example of one of these contradictions:

He spoke of interview in early October that Pope Francis conducted with the atheist journalist Eugenio Scalfari in Rome’s La Repubblica wherein Francis appears to promote a dangerous relativism:

Scalfari: “Your Holiness, is there is a single vision of the Good? And who decides what it is?”

Pope Francis: “Each of us has a vision of good and of evil. We have to encourage people to move towards what they think is Good.”

Scalfari: “Your Holiness, you wrote that in your letter to me. The conscience is autonomous, you said, and everyone must obey his conscience. I think that's one of the most courageous steps taken by a Pope.”

Pope Francis: “And I repeat it here. Everyone has his own idea of good and evil and must choose to follow the good and fight evil as he conceives them. That would be enough to make the world a better place."

With a good deal of emotion, Bishop Fellay said of the Pope’s response: “That’s really not Catholic! Because whatever I think has absolutely no value if it does not fit with reality. We have a conscience, but it will only lead us to Heaven if our conscience is a mirror of God.” The conscience must be formed according to God’s law. “So to pretend that anyone can full his own idea is just rubbish,” said Fellay, “It has nothing to do with Catholic teaching. It is absolute relativism.”

About a week after this, however, Pope Francis spoke of the necessity of fighting the devil, the final battle with the devil, that nobody can fight the devil half way, and that we must fight relativism. Francis said the opposite of what he said to La Repubblica. “There is the contraction with him”.

Francis: A Man of the Council

Next: what is the vision of Pope Francis on Vatican II? This is found in his much-publicized recent, lengthy interview with the Jesuits, published in various publications throughout the world, and in the Jesuit’s America magazine in the United States

Bishop Fellay says that Pope Francis “takes it for granted that the Council was bright success. What was the main theme of the Council?” To re-read the Faith in light of modern culture. You could say, “to incarnate the Gospel in the modern world.” Francis “is very happy with this…” and believes “The Council brought forth many good fruits. The first example he gives is liturgy – the reformed liturgy. That is the beautiful fruit of the Council. That’s what he says. And he’s very happy with it.”

Francis tells us “this re-reading of the Gospel within the modern culture is irreversible, so we will not go back. We are in front of a major fight.”

Of the Old Mass, Francis speaks of the “Vetus Ordo” (Old Order). Francis believes that Pope Benedict probably helped restore the Old Mass as a prudential act for those who still hold to it. “But don’t expect Francis to come back to the Old Mass. Maybe he will ‘indulge’ it [let us celebrate it unmolested]. God knows.”

But Francis “sees there is a problem with this Old Mass. Because there are people who ideologize this Mass. Guess to whom he is aiming? I don’t need to say much. So what is going to happen with us? What I see: there is quite an obsession in him about those people who look to the past. Listen to the Pope’s words":

Pope Francis: “What is worrying, though, is the risk of the ideologization of the Vetus Ordo, its exploitation. … If the Christian is a restorationist, a legalist, if he wants everything clear and safe, then he will find nothing. Tradition and memory of the past must help us to have the courage to open up new areas to God. Those who today always look for disciplinarian solutions, those who long for an exaggerated doctrinal ‘security,’ those who stubbornly try to recover a past that no longer exists­—they have a static and inward-directed view of things. In this way, faith becomes an ideology among other ideologies. I have a dogmatic certainty: God is in every person’s life.”

Bishop Fellay continues, “The impression we have in the present Pope is that he has a zeal for the ‘more or less’, for the ‘about’; and he wants at all cost to escape what is too clear and too certain. But the Faith is like that [it is certain] because God is like that. Well, that’s not what he thinks.”

Another troubling quote from Pope Francis:

“If a person says that he met God with total certainty and is not touched by a margin of uncertainty, then this is not good. For me, this is an important key. If one has the answers to all the questions—that is the proof that God is not with him. It means that he is a false prophet using religion for himself. The great leaders of the people of God, like Moses, have always left room for doubt.”

Bishop Fellay exclaims in response: “What Gospel does he have? Which Bible does he have to say such things. It’s horrible. What has this to do with the Gospel? With the Catholic Faith? That’s pure Modernism, my dear brethren. We have in front of us a genuine Modernist.”

"How much time will be needed for people in the Church to stand up ‘by no means!’ [will we accept this new teaching]. I hope and pray this will happen. But that means an enormous division in the Church.”

He speaks of the Pope making a mess, and reminds us that this is what the Pope urged at world Youth Day: he urged the young people to “make a mess”. Bishop Fellay responds, ”Incredible. We have never heard of this [a Pope speaking like this]. But that’s what he wants."

Francis also tells us he is a greater admirer of the ultra liberal Jesuit Cardinal Martini (now deceased). Martini wrote a book calling for a total revolution in the Church. “And that is what Francis wants. And he told us the eight cardinal he chose to help him ‘reform’ the Church think like him."

The bishop says, "We could go on and on" with such examples.

The final example: Ecumenism.

Bishop Fellay says Pope Francis claims “very little has been done in this direction.” This is astounding, the bishop notes, because ecumenism has launched untold disaster to the Church, to Catholic nations. Yet the present Pope says, "very little, almost nothing has been done in this direction.”

As part of his summing up, Bishop Fellay says: “The mystery of the shadow on the Church has never been so great. We are in front of very hard times. Don’t have any illusions. And it is clear the only solution is to stick to what we have; to keep it, to not let it go by any means.

“Pope St. Pius X said that it was the essence of any Catholic to stick to the past. The present Pope says exactly the contrary: forget about the past; throw yourself into the uncertainty of the future.

#53 Sip

Sip

Buffet Connoisseur

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,366 posts

Posted 20 October 2013 - 06:13 PM

We are Armenian. Why would we care about the Pope?

#54 man

man

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 846 posts

Posted 20 October 2013 - 07:49 PM

My respect for your patriotism&Armenianism Sip!

head-in-sand.jpg

1-For your information there ARE Armenian Catholics with interest in the pope

2-Next year there is an enclave, an ecumenical or ecumanistic enclave where the Armenian Apostolic Hierarchy will participate with the Catholic one and most likely in Rome or Vatican. In this meeting this concept of collecting funds for the poor of the world may be in the agenda.

3-The pope is representative leader of millions of Catholics in the whole world, I think some one billion or near that number; if you do not like to be on watch and on currant what is transpiring around you then like an ostrich you would be sticking your head in the sand.

4-Conclusion: Armenians should care because what happens to the papacy will/may/could affect the Armenians.

a)Vatican did not give hope in bringing the Armenian Apostolic Church back to its fold in Rome/Vatican yet.

b)There are more than half million Armenians living in Catholic France; the same goes for Catholic Italy, Spain although not in such big numbers as in France.

c) Both the teachings and rituals of Vatican and the Armenian Apostolic Church come from the same source, Christ; they have their differences but also many similarities.

#55 Yervant1

Yervant1

The True North!

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,682 posts

Posted 21 October 2013 - 09:36 AM

Yeaaaaah Sip get your head out of the sand!!!!!!!!!!!! :P

#56 man

man

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 846 posts

Posted 21 October 2013 - 11:54 AM

This is a very important message from God the Father, He talks about the union of the world’s churches (including the Armenian Church?). The new world religion. He talks about the antichrist person now alive on earth but not being yet revealed to the public, (a non-religious person who will be embraced by the pope and by religion as the false "savior of the world"?):

"I, the Father of all of you, God the Most High, wish it to be made known that the antichrist is about to be embraced by My enemies in secret rituals. He is being sworn in behind hidden walls, in places, which are meant for the Adoration of My Son.

"Everyone will love the antichrist, as he will represent the world outside of religion, on the one hand, but because he will be embraced by the false imposter in My Son’s Church on Earth, he will be seen to represent all that is sacred in the world.

"You, My children, will be hurt and tormented by the beast – the antichrist - if you cave into pressures which force you to embrace the new false doctrine, which is now being carefully and ruthlessly prepared."

God the Father: Satan and his demons have recruited a very large army
Tuesday, October 8th, 2013 @ 15:40

My dearest daughter,

My Divine Powers are given to all of My children who turn to Me, asking Me – through My Son – to sustain them during these times of great trials on Earth.

Sin is so rampant that My Son now suffers the same Agony, which He endured for each of you on the Cross. Sin is so widespread that you have all become immune to it and the evil which it breathes. My children, you must come to Me and never give up your quest for peace and love. Never think that I will not hear your voices, as they call out to Me, no matter how little you are.

My Son’s Second Coming will create great havoc, division, mistrust, hatred and sadness, as the Truth of My Holy Word will be thrown to one side. Satan and his demons have recruited a very large army – an army so big and powerful that it would be beyond belief if you could see how it has been formed. This army controls what you, My children, are being told in public. Very rarely, from now on, will you be told the Truth. By this I mean the Truth, according to My Most Holy Covenant.

All matters relating to the world in which you live will not be truly revealed to you, as wars, deliberately created to destroy My people, will soon be witnessed. None of these wars will be for the good of man nor will they be just. My Word, given to the world, since the first prophet revealed My Desires, will no longer be taken seriously. The Word, according to My Son, Jesus Christ, will be abused and defiled in order to justify lies.

It is time for all those who are called to the service of My Son to remain alert. You cannot ignore this, My Call to humanity. I, through My Son, ask you to stay together, in union with Him at all times. You, My children, are Satan’s first target, as he will not rest until he seizes My Son’s Church on Earth, first. Without My Son’s Church, he will fail to draw the souls he craves the most. You, My children, will be hurt and tormented by the beast – the antichrist - if you cave into pressures which force you to embrace the new false doctrine, which is now being carefully and ruthlessly prepared.

I, the Father of all of you, God the Most High, wish it to be made known that the antichrist is about to be embraced by My enemies in secret rituals. He is being sworn in behind hidden walls, in places, which are meant for the Adoration of My Son. The ecclesiastical masonry, which will now be witnessed, plays an important role in this abomination. Sadly, all of this must take place before My Covenant to gather all My children, back into the Paradise I created for them, in the first instance, is completed.

It will be up to those of you, chosen by Me, to always acknowledge the Truth, so that you can help My Son to save the other souls who will swear an oath to follow the beast.

My Son’s Image, common throughout the world, will soon be replaced by the image of the false prophet. His image will be adored first, instead of that of My Son. Then this will be followed by large images, in every kind of format of the beast, whose sign 666 will be embedded within every single mark he makes upon an unsuspecting world. You will see this sign hidden in such wicked objects, which will be used just as one would carry holy objects. A form of rosary beads will be created to idolise the new, soon to be declared, union of the world’s churches. The new world religion will be celebrated by the taking of holy prayer books, medals, scapulars, rosary beads, Crosses and desecrating them into becoming good luck charms.

Everyone will love the antichrist, as he will represent the world outside of religion, on the one hand, but because he will be embraced by the false imposter in My Son’s Church on Earth, he will be seen to represent all that is sacred in the world.

My children, do not let news of these events tear at your heart, for when you listen to Me, and follow the Path of My Son, I will spare you much of the persecution of spirit, which is to come. Your adherence to these Messages will be weakened from time to time, by attacks planted by Satan. Some of you will walk away. Some of you will doubt. The vast majority of you will remain true to Me and I will grant you great Favours and Graces for your obedience.

I love you children. I will be merciful and when you ask Me, through My Son, to soothe your hearts and help you to remain at peace and walk with confidence towards the Gates of My New Paradise, I will answer your call.

Your loving Father

God the Most High

#57 man

man

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 846 posts

Posted 28 October 2013 - 12:22 AM

The serpent gives the antichrist special messages, which he documents carefully
Wednesday, October 16th, 2013 @ 23:27

the most unholy trinity, consisting of My three enemies, the false prophet, the antichrist and the dragon, that is Satan, will rise now in defiance against the Most Holy Trinity. Know that they have many thousands and thousands of devout disciples and as the time draws near, many secret and vile ceremonies will take place to honour the serpent.

So careful is the serpent not to reveal his true self, his real wicked intentions against any child of God are disguised, and he presents himself to his elect chosen few as a charming, beautiful prince, where he manifests before them in the most seductive manner. Just as My own chosen prophets are communicated with, the serpent gives the antichrist special messages, which he documents carefully and then shares with his hierarchy on Earth. These messages contain instructions to desecrate My Church, in preparation for the antichrist to take up his throne and fool the world into believing he is the Christ, the Saviour of the World.

Heed now, all of you who dismiss this warning. Soon, many of My disciples, who love Me, but who do not believe in these Messages, will face great danger. The plan to take you away from Me has begun, and unless you remain cautious and alert, you will be enticed into the den of darkness. He, the antichrist, will emulate every aspect of My Divinity, made known to him by the serpent. He, the serpent, watched My Crucifixion and only he has the knowledge of the details, which surrounded this terrible event. He will mock Me by instructing his devoted servants into re-constructing rituals, back to front, in My Church. My Word will be taken and new obscene parts will be added to It, in order to honour the beast, and many will not understand the significance.

Dabble with the devil and place yourself at his disposal and this will lead to great trials. Repeat the vile words he will plant amongst you and you will open your soul to him. Adore him, by loving the antichrist when he struts arrogantly before you and you will place him in your hearts, instead of Me. All I have taught you will be back to front, upside down and inside out. Because so many do not truly understand My Teachings and because so few of you have listened carefully to the Gospels, with regard to the events leading up to My Second Coming, you will be none the wiser.

Oh how My Heart breaks to have to reveal this news. How I wish you did not have to suffer like this. But, I promise, I will ease your pain and his reign ,when it takes place, will be swift.

The souls who are innocently caught up in this travesty of My Divinity will be shown My Mercy. Sadly, those who believe they will reign in a paradise, promised to them by the deceiver, will find themselves thrown into the lake of fire where they will suffer for eternity. There will be no one to help them, for they will have swallowed the lies, designed to gain their trust, which will result in loss of many souls who will follow their false doctrine blindly.

Pray for Mercy for those who will be deceived by the king of darkness.

Your Jesus

#58 man

man

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 846 posts

Posted 29 October 2013 - 07:19 PM

This message from Jesus looks important because in it he uses the same word, "modern" as was used by Catholicos Karekin II during the General Synod held in Etchmiadzin from September 24 to 27, in 2013. Karekin II said: “We are an entire century behind the opportunity to modernize the church”. Jesus said: "The wickedness of the beast will be disguised as charming and modern..". So this message apply and is directed to the ears of the Armenian Apostolic Hierarchy to watch out for this modernization concept since Satan already has his own modern image for the church of Jesus which is planning to usher in stealth.Jesus does not need modernization; He is the same yesterday, today and forever(Hebrews13:8). In place of modernizing the Armenian Apostolic Church has to go to her ancient roots and make personal contact with Jesus so that they obey and do what Jesus tells them.

By "beast" or dragon Jesus means satan, the fallen angel Lucifer; by "false prophet" He means the pope in flesh and by "antichrist" He means a world politician in flesh. The beast or satan usually works from the invisible dimension affecting and influencing the false prophet and the antichrist.

Every new law, soon to be introduced by enemies within My Church, will mock the Truth laid down by My Father
Thursday, October 17th, 2013 @ 20:38

if only more people would believe truly in Me, their Jesus, then they would find peace in their hearts. Where there is no trust, there is fear. Fear prevents the Love of God from penetrating your soul and then you become a prisoner. Nothing, only My Light, will lift the burden.

When I tell you the Truth, I do this only because I love you and yearn for the day when we will be united, finally. Do not fear the Truth. My Love will fill you with the courage and the strength to stand firm and remain true to Me in all things. I protect all of those of you who ask Me, but it is only the souls who abandon themselves fully to Me, who will have no fear.

The wickedness of the beast will be disguised as charming and modern and it will be revealed to all behind the veneer of humanitarianism, charity and ‘care for the poor’. Do not believe, for one minute, that Satan’s disciples will ever show you their true colours. Every lie presented, to replace the Truth, will appear to be logical and for the common good of all. Every new law, soon to be introduced by enemies within My Church, will mock the Truth laid down by My Father in the Ten Commandments, given to Moses. Every gesture, subtle though it may be, will be designed to insult Me, Jesus Christ, the Son of Man. The deceiver, through his servants, cannot resist mocking Me, for he hates Me. He will insult every vessel in My Church through actions, words and the addition of Satanic symbols. Only those who know the Truth will see these abominations and understand exactly what such gestures really mean.

The power of Satan can confuse, distract and torment My disciples. He, Satan, will never leave you alone, especially when you bear witness to the Truth. But know this – he can be overcome when you trust in Me completely. When you abandon yourselves before Me, he will not be given the power to influence your faith in Me. He, Satan, is finished. His reign, painful though it was for humanity, is at an end. His final insult before Me will be carried out through the antichrist, who will imitate Me and fool the world into believing that he is Me, Jesus Christ, and that he has come to save the world.

When you know the Truth, you will be able to withstand this temptation. When you remain firm to the Truth, contained in the Most Holy Bible, you will be saved.

The final attack will be swift and then I will show the world the Truth and only those who are full of hatred for Me will deny it. Do not fear, for I Am the only Saviour of humanity. Only My Love will sustain you. Fear only for those poor souls who will spit at Me as I reach out, finally, to take them into the New Paradise.

Your Jesus

#59 man

man

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 846 posts

Posted 31 October 2013 - 02:21 PM

When Jesus says "through God's prophet" by prophet he means Maria who is receiving those messages. In this message Jesus gives more details on the coming anti-christ who "will be fluent in many languages" and he will never refer to Mother Mary, for she will be seen to have no further role to play.And info is given about the mark of the beast. Also: He will influence politicians in every nation and those with whom he is seen will be treated like royalty. It will not end there. His quotes will be preached upon the pulpits of all churches. He will be given great honour and position in all churches, until eventually he will sit on the new throne in the new temple of Babylon.

The antichrist will create grants to entice companies, organisations, as well as charities, to work for his new one world trade centre

Saturday, October 19th, 2013 @ 20:00

I call on all of My disciples who have heard Me and who recognise Me, in these Messages, to listen to Me now.

This Work, which has been bestowed upon you, is Sacred. Whatever torment, abuse, suffering and ridicule you may endure, because of this Mission, remember that this Work is Mine. My final Mission, given to the world, through God’s prophet, is a great Gift to humanity. Rise above the mockery, which you will witness and know that it is created by the evil one in an effort to stop the Truth. The Truth, My Holy Word, will be trampled on and every demon, released from the depths of Hell, will do everything possible to silence My Voice.

Working through those souls, who leave themselves open to infestation, the evil works of Satan will soon be camouflaged and presented to the world as Holy Scripture. The new doctrine, they will say, was divinely inspired by Me, Jesus Christ. The whole world will be brought to attention, as it is unveiled layer by layer and applauded, especially, by a secular world. Those who you would never expect to give honour to God will be the first in the queue to embrace the series of heresies – lies against Me – as they are revealed.

Never before will the Catholic Church receive such public honour with the world’s media and political elite. Never before will atheists and all religions, including those who do not honour Me, open their arms and drop to their knees in honour of those who say that they are of God.

When My Image disappears and is no longer seen and when My Crosses, Holy Bibles, misselettes for the Holy Mass, rosary beads, medals, scapulars and Benedictine Crosses are no longer to be found, you will know then that the reign of the beast has commenced.

The world will sing the praises of the antichrist. No sooner will he have created peace – a false peace – created because of wars he helped to start – than he will make startling statements. He, the antichrist, will declare that he has received messages from God the Father and they will seem to be authentic. Then, using the power of the occult, he will be seen to heal many and appear to have great spiritual gifts. Many will be astonished by the ‘so-called’ miracles he will seem to perform and the world will adore him and lay prostrate at his feet. Then he, the antichrist, will declare himself to be Jesus Christ, the Son of man, and say that the time has come for him to reclaim the world and salvage the whole of humanity. Anyone who dares to challenge the filth and obscenities, which will pour from the mouth of the beast, will be punished severely.

At this time, because of the infestation of Satan in the world, sin will be so widespread that human dignity will reach its lowest levels, where impurity, lust, greed and every other vile sin, in the Eyes of God, will be witnessed in every public place. Because sin will be declared to be a natural human fault, and because you will be told that God will not judge you on a weak human trait, many will embrace sin and have no shame in their souls.

The world’s celebrities, entertainers, media, movie stars will all clamour to be seen with the antichrist and his image will be more visible than anyone who came before him. He will be fluent in many languages; he will be handsome; have a great sense of humour and extraordinary communications skills. He will be very careful as to what he says about God and he will never refer to the Mother of God, for she will be seen to have no further role to play.

The antichrist’s interviews on television will be common and people will hang onto every word, which comes out of his mouth. He will influence politicians in every nation and those with whom he is seen will be treated like royalty. It will not end there. His quotes will be preached upon the pulpits of all churches. He will be given great honour and position in all churches, until eventually he will sit on the new throne in the new temple of Babylon. His influence will extend to all the banks, trading laws and the world’s economy. The antichrist will create grants to entice companies, organisations, as well as charities, to work for his new one world trade center. Great wealth will be created by those who want to be part of the antichrist’s empire. Everyone who swears allegiance to him, either through religious ceremonies, business or trade agreements, will have to take a mark. Those who accept the mark, which will be in the form of a bank card and special chip, which will be embedded into your hand, will lose their souls to him. All those who wear the Seal of the Living God will escape the clutches of the antichrist and become immune to the horror. Do not ignore this warning. Do not fear it, for if you follow My instructions, you will be protected.

I spilt many Tears giving you this Message and this is why My Pain in you, My daughter, at this time is so great. Comfort Me by calling on My Mercy and for My Protection.

Your Jesus

================================

When Jesus says in the below message "he betrayed my Father" because the devil before his rebellion and being cast out of the Heaven to earth was a great angel in charge of worship in Heaven and the Father was teaching him.

I may be their only true friend, their only salvation, but many of them will ignore My Warnings

Friday, October 18th, 2013 @ 12:38

My greatest sadness is that those who love Me the most, in their masses, will refuse to hear My Voice, now as I call out to them.

I may be their only true friend, their only salvation, but many of them will ignore My Warnings. Even those who hear My Voice will ignore Me and dismiss My Words as heresy. They will not recognise the times they live in and will only realise the Truth during The Warning. By then, many of them will have cursed Me and removed themselves so far beyond Me that I will not be able to reach into their hearts or save their souls.

Do not underestimate the hatred which the devil has for Me. He betrayed My Father terribly, but he detests Me. This means that he hates My Church and it will be between My Church on Earth and the demons sent by Satan that the final battle will take place. This battle has commenced and has already stolen My beloved souls, many of whom have failed to see how they offend God.

When My Presence is felt soon, amongst all those who love Me – irrespective of whether they believe in these Messages or not – I will flood their souls with knowledge by the Power of the Holy Spirit. That is My Promise to the world. I will never forsake you to the power of evil, for I love you all so much. You are like a Limb from My Body. You are part of My Body. You are Part of Me.

Whether you want Me to or not, I will follow you until the Great Day and I will fight to save your soul. You may turn your back on Me, but I will not forsake you, for I Am patient. My Perseverance and Divinity are beyond your knowing. You must never forget Me, Your Jesus, for I Am with you always, waiting for you to come to Me.

Your beloved Saviour

Redeemer of Mankind

Jesus Christ

Edited by man, 31 October 2013 - 02:23 PM.

#60 man

man

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 846 posts

Posted 31 October 2013 - 08:36 PM

In light of this recent message from Jesus, I need to update the list of candidates for the role of the anti-christ which I gave or made previously. Now Obaba is out of the list because he is not "fluent in many languages" he knows only English. Putin is out also since besides Russian he knows German and some English, and he is not the type of playing the role of the antichrist and claiming to be receiving messages from God, moreover he is too old for antichrist who is going to be between 40-50 years old.

My first candidate in the new list is Michael Saakashvili from Georgia, he is fluent in many languages, besides Georgian and Russian, he is fluent in French and English, (and hopefully soon Armenian). He proved his ability in organizing tax collection and getting rid of corruption, so he will try (and may be given the chance) to rid this world from its corruption. He organized business and trade in Georgia successfully. Then he proved he is very capable to play the role of a dictator, like the antichrist would do. In Georgia he was referred to as "the Messiah figure"; he may want to expand his "messianship" over the world. Saak showed that he is able to deal with the Muslims, he was in good terms and rapport with the Turks & Azeris and other Muslims. He was in partnership with Israel and the Jewish people so this is a plus. Moreover Saak is a bit crazy and only crazy persons will defy and mock God, so he fits the description.

The next candidate is a Jewish one in Israel, since he will have influence on banks and give the embedded-under-skin chipped mark of the beast with a number like in credit cards; take note the banks in the world are mostly run by Jews so it's not unlikely that they will push forward a Jewish candidate to play the role of antichrist. Is Benjamin Netanyahu the antichrist? He or someone else coming after him could be. Another new candidate is the Egyptian general Sisi.

NEW LIST

1-Not yet in the view or scene but soon to make his appearance, most likely in the Middle East or Europe.
2-Michael Saahashvili
3-Natanyahu or one after him
4-El Sisi of Egypt
5- (put here YOUR candidate)

Jesus never tells or refers by name, by the name of the person, be it for the coming antichrist or the false prophet. So by "false prophet" Jesus may be referring to the pope Francis or to the pope coming after Francis. Personally I think the false-prophet is the one coming after Francis because the currant pope is too old and he may pass away anytime soon from old age. Nevertheless, Francis has been preparing the way by his acts for the this coming false-prophet-pope after him.

Now Jesus' message of October 19th, given above, can be understood more clearly!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users