Posted 29 March 2007 - 10:53 AM

BRUSSELS, MARCH 28, NOYAN TAPAN - ARMENIANS TODAY. The Ministry of
Education of Belgian state of Valon published a book, in which the
founder of modern Republic of Turkey, Mustafa Kemal - Ataturk, is
numbered among the most important and the most prominent homosexuals
in the history.

With this step, in fact, the Belgian state joined the step of Greek
young people who placed similar information about Ataturk on the
www.youtube.com well-known web-site in early March.

According to the Zaman Turkish newspaper, the book under the title
"Fight Against Homophobia," which consists of 144 pages, was given
out to pupils of pre-school and secondary colleges of the state of
Valon. On book's page 105 Ataturk is numbered among the most famous
homosexuals in the world history.

According to the book, Alexander of Macedon, Leonardo da Vinci,
Goethe, as well as the Pope John Paul III were also homosexuals.

Marriage of homosexuals is permitted in Belgium.

#2 Stormig

Stormig

Still water runs deep...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,745 posts

Posted 29 March 2007 - 11:13 AM

QUOTE(Lev7 @ Mar 29 2007, 04:53 PM) View Post

According to the book, Alexander of Macedon, Leonardo da Vinci,
Goethe, as well as the Pope John Paul III were also homosexuals.

Adam and Ryan Beebe or another PanArmenian glitch?

#3 gamavor

gamavor

-= Nobility =-

• Nobility
  • 5,049 posts

Posted 29 March 2007 - 03:44 PM

Extremes go hand in hand...I one of his recorded statements the HOMO Kemal Father of all Turks, declares that Turkey is cleansed from Greeks and Armenians.

#4 phantom22

phantom22

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,343 posts

Posted 29 March 2007 - 04:16 PM

Yeah? Yeah? Yeah? one has nothing to do with the other. Were Stalin and Mao homos? They killed millions. Stick to the pertinent issues about the Genocide

QUOTE(gamavor @ Mar 29 2007, 03:44 PM) View Post

Extremes go hand in hand...I one of his recorded statements the HOMO Kemal Father of all Turks, declares that Turkey is cleansed from Greeks and Armenians.

#5 gamavor

gamavor

-= Nobility =-

• Nobility
  • 5,049 posts

Posted 29 March 2007 - 07:32 PM

Stalin was half Jew, Mao was Chineese! If those are not extremes than what IS! tongue.gif

#6 phantom22

phantom22

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,343 posts

Posted 30 March 2007 - 01:23 AM

This is the first time that I have heard that Stalin was half Jewish. I guess you think that the half-Armenian toy industriallist Wong in Moscow is extreme also.

...and what are we, the chosen people? Interesting that some of us mock others in that regard others when that is clearly the view that so many Armenians have of themselves.

QUOTE(gamavor @ Mar 29 2007, 07:32 PM) View Post

Stalin was half Jew, Mao was Chinese! If those are not extremes than what IS! tongue.gif

Edited by phantom22, 30 March 2007 - 01:24 AM.

#7 phantom22

phantom22

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,343 posts

Posted 30 March 2007 - 01:27 AM

My former mother-in-law would state that there is no crime among us, no sexual deviance, no murder, nothing but purity. She was probably smoking the same hashish as her close buddy the POTUS.

#8 Arpa

Arpa

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,011 posts
  • Interests:Culture

Posted 30 March 2007 - 04:40 AM

QUOTE(gamavor @ Mar 30 2007, 01:32 AM) View Post

Stalin was half Jew, Mao was Chineese! If those are not extremes than what IS! tongue.gif

In fact Mao was full blooded Armenian. His real name was Mamikon Zedonts.
hammer.gif
outtahere.gif

#9 Zartonk

Zartonk

Magnificent!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,764 posts

Posted 30 March 2007 - 08:21 AM

With this step, in fact, the Belgian state joined the step of Greek
young people who placed similar information about Ataturk on the
www.youtube.com well-known web-site in early March.

Comparing a publication of the Belgian Ministry of Education to a tasteless, homemade video YouTubed by some Greek kid is unendingly ludicrous.

And dear phantom, I think it is key that ALL ethnicities -not only Armenian- abandon the position of selected superiority. You do know who the term chosen people really applies to, right? I'm not a (THEM)basher by any means, but if hypocrisy and double standards are detrimental to any one nation, they are probably harmful to all of humanity.

P.S. "Zedont" was a cute one...wink.gif

#10 Stormig

Stormig

Still water runs deep...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,745 posts

Posted 30 March 2007 - 08:36 AM

What I don't get is the preoccupation with Ataturk. It runs almost parallel with that of Turks themselves. Vinci, I think, should have been more interesting.

#11 Zartonk

Zartonk

Magnificent!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,764 posts

Posted 30 March 2007 - 08:42 AM

What I don't get is the preoccupation with Ataturk. It runs almost parallel with that of Turks themselves. Vinci, I think, should have been more interesting.

That is our plight. We are failing to realize that not all goes back to the AG and the Turkish Republic/public.

#12 Artsakh

Artsakh

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 217 posts
  • Interests:Hayer miyatsek, miyatsek Hayer, Artsakh-eh mez kanchoom ognootyan hasek.

Posted 30 March 2007 - 11:25 AM

QUOTE(Zartonk @ Mar 30 2007, 08:21 AM) View Post

Comparing a publication of the Belgian Ministry of Education to a tasteless, homemade video YouTubed by some Greek kid is unendingly ludicrous.

Ludicrous enough to warrant the banning of youtube in Turkey? Why don't you tell that to the Turkish government.

#13 Artsakh

Artsakh

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 217 posts
  • Interests:Hayer miyatsek, miyatsek Hayer, Artsakh-eh mez kanchoom ognootyan hasek.

Posted 30 March 2007 - 11:34 AM

As with everything in their history, the Turks tried to keep the fact that their "father" was HOMOSEXUAL hidden. First, they banned youtube. LETS SEE WHAT THEY DO NEXT!!!

It will be interesting to see how Turkish nationalists will react to news that the subject of their worship, the great ataturk, took it up the a s s s.

Edited by Artsakh, 30 March 2007 - 11:36 AM.

#14 phantom22

phantom22

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,343 posts

Posted 30 March 2007 - 01:03 PM

Artsakh,

You got it "ASS BACKWARDS." It was part of the Ottoman culture which was inherited from the Greeks. Older men would do this to young boys. It was meant to bring about "bonding." I must say it sure was bonding wasn't it?

QUOTE(Artsakh @ Mar 30 2007, 11:34 AM) View Post

As with everything in their history, the Turks tried to keep the fact that their "father" was HOMOSEXUAL hidden. First, they banned youtube. LETS SEE WHAT THEY DO NEXT!!!

It will be interesting to see how Turkish nationalists will react to news that the subject of their worship, the great ataturk, took it up the a s s s.

#15 irlandahay

irlandahay

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 476 posts

Posted 30 March 2007 - 09:49 PM

QUOTE(gamavor @ Mar 29 2007, 07:32 PM) View Post

am i halucinating or does every bad person have a jewish backround huh.gif

#16 phantom22

phantom22

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,343 posts

Posted 30 March 2007 - 10:39 PM

Yeah, there are Jews lurking under your bed at night and in the dark corners of your gardens. Cut the s**t.

QUOTE(irlandahay @ Mar 30 2007, 09:49 PM) View Post

am i halucinating or does every bad person have a jewish backround huh.gif

Edited by phantom22, 30 March 2007 - 10:39 PM.

#17 skhara

skhara

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 750 posts

Posted 31 March 2007 - 08:24 AM

QUOTE(phantom22 @ Mar 30 2007, 02:03 PM) View Post

Artsakh,

You got it "ASS BACKWARDS." It was part of the Ottoman culture which was inherited from the Greeks. Older men would do this to young boys. It was meant to bring about "bonding." I must say it sure was bonding wasn't it?

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

By the way, this couldn't possibly have been inherited from Greeks since Greeks didn't do this after the adoption of Christianity. Byzantium existed for hundreds of years before any turk showed up. By the way, I'm pretty sure that in the European Union old men sodomizing young boys is considered criminal.

#18 irlandahay

irlandahay

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 476 posts

Posted 31 March 2007 - 09:42 AM

QUOTE(phantom22 @ Mar 30 2007, 10:39 PM) View Post

Yeah, there are Jews lurking under your bed at night and in the dark corners of your gardens. Cut the s**t.

wow, your slow...

I was being sarcastic...and hey, at least I'm not claiming to be related to everyone

#19 phantom22

phantom22

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,343 posts

Posted 31 March 2007 - 10:55 AM

Hey Irlandahay,

Who is claiming to be related to everyone?

My brother married a Jewish woman, converted to Judaism and through her family's contacts became very wealthy.

I married an Armenian woman whose family was more well-connected than my brother's inlaws and the marriage destroyed me both economically and emotionally. Hell, I have had more help in my life from Jews than my fellow Armenians, who have done everything to bring me to my knees.

I have a number of first cousins and some second cousins. I know who they are and where they live. We are remnants of a much larger family who were annihilated in the Armenian provinces of the Ottoman Empire. The men of my family from Bolise were also executed.

Hey Irlandahay, the prominent Bolsahyes all knew each other well, and if they were of a minority Armenian Christian sect they stuck together like glue. You can not believe what the Loosavorchagan leaders would say about these Catholics and Pochcagans, so they rallied together.

As for my life, wait until my autobiography comes out. I will obviously write it under a pseudonym and change the names of the persons mentioned. Yet astute people will be able to ascertain whom I am speaking of. I don't want to destroy lives. Reagan's daughter wrote a similar book.

I didn't seek out these people, it just happened. Often I did not realize who my close associates were until well after the time I met them. They would conceal who their family were in a sign of humility, I suppose. Anglo families from old money don't throw their identity in your face like the nouveau riche.

QUOTE(irlandahay @ Mar 31 2007, 09:42 AM) View Post
wow, your slow...

I was being sarcastic...and hey, at least I'm not claiming to be related to everyone

Edited by phantom22, 31 March 2007 - 11:04 AM.

#20 irlandahay

irlandahay

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 476 posts

Posted 31 March 2007 - 12:35 PM

QUOTE(phantom22 @ Mar 31 2007, 10:55 AM) View Post

Hey Irlandahay,

Who is claiming to be related to everyone?

My brother married a Jewish woman, converted to Judaism and through her family's contacts became very wealthy.

I married an Armenian woman whose family was more well-connected than my brother's inlaws and the marriage destroyed me both economically and emotionally. Hell, I have had more help in my life from Jews than my fellow Armenians, who have done everything to bring me to my knees.

I have a number of first cousins and some second cousins. I know who they are and where they live. We are remnants of a much larger family who were annihilated in the Armenian provinces of the Ottoman Empire. The men of my family from Bolise were also executed.

Hey Irlandahay, the prominent Bolsahyes all knew each other well, and if they were of a minority Armenian Christian sect they stuck together like glue. You can not believe what the Loosavorchagan leaders would say about these Catholics and Pochcagans, so they rallied together.

As for my life, wait until my autobiography comes out. I will obviously write it under a pseudonym and change the names of the persons mentioned. Yet astute people will be able to ascertain whom I am speaking of. I don't want to destroy lives. Reagan's daughter wrote a similar book.

I didn't seek out these people, it just happened. Often I did not realize who my close associates were until well after the time I met them. They would conceal who their family were in a sign of humility, I suppose. Anglo families from old money don't throw their identity in your face like the nouveau riche.

well clearly you are!

and there we go again...your life story...

I swear, you get all heated up because i said you claim to be related to everyone. maybe you are maybe you arnt...why do you care what I think? you go on and tell me your life story...its not surprising that you were baptised the forum idiot...well until deniz (remember him?) back when i was new on the forum.

you told me your life story so I'l tell you mine: I'm gonna be 16 in exactly a week (april8th) I'm a funny kid but i cant stand ignorance, i hate people who boast about themselves and who claim to know everything.
I also hate people who pull "information" out of their ass.

you can be related to whoever you want mate, its not like im going to believe you when in every single one of your posts, u mention someone...and that someone happens to be related to you in some way.

your writing an autobiography? hm...dont forget to mention your wonderful sexcapades with indiana jones (who happens to be your cousin twice removed on your jamaican mothers side)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users