To Forum-Master (Forum Software questions)

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 05 September 2000 - 07:17 AM

Dear Garo
1. Is there possible to change forum LINK and VLINK options, so it will be easy to see new messages inside the branches/Topics? (something like LINK="#0000FF" and VLINK="#990099").
2. Does HyeForum [software] allow setting HTML features ON?
Thanx
Ararat

#2 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 05 September 2000 - 08:18 AM

Ararat jan
1. I think with current settings the messages are visible enough. But of course if others having the ame difficulties to see the topic titles I'll change the settings.
2. Yes our software allows posting HTML but I've disabled it. There's no need to allow it. You can use UBB Code instead which is actually a subset of HTML tags. Here's the URL to it http://armenians.com...um/ubbcode.html

Thank you

Garo

#3 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 06 September 2000 - 03:22 AM

Garo jan, ays arajark@ grelov yentadrum ei kpatasxanes "gluxd k-kotrem, Xatred chem kotri"
If serious:
1. Here I just did copy and paste sample of current and suggested version of LINK and VLINK. I think 2-nd version is more visible

2. Im miak npatak@ HTML-@ endgrkelu masin ayn er, vor hnaravorutyun endzernver hayeren tarerov grelu, vorpeszi aylazginer@ mer nerkin xohanoc@ chtesnein. Chem karcum karik ka mer hogser@ yev tuyl koghmer@ ashxarhin cucadrel.
Actually we don't need to install one common driver (OCR) software to read each others Arm-text. Everybody could post by his/her own current Arm font/driver. What we need to see certain message is that, we should install that/those font[s] (without driver). That's it.
Huysov em K@nkalvi im arajark@. Yete ayl arajark ka kxndrei nshver. Chem karcum motaka 10 tarum mek miasnakan uxxagrutyun/kerakanutyun kunenank. Aveli shut 2 katoghikosner@ kmiavorven kan kerakanutyunner@.

Harganok
Ararat

[This message has been edited by Ararat (edited September 06, 2000).]

#4 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 06 September 2000 - 08:48 AM

Ok Ararat. I changed Link color to blue.
About your 2nd suggestion. I'm not sure many users will type in armenian and will install armenina font to read the posts in armenian.
Of course if there are many users that think its a good idea I'll do something.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users