#22 phantom22

phantom22

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,343 posts

Posted 27 May 2006 - 11:47 AM

Tigraneus Basileus,

YOU ARE NOT A GREEK, NOR A LATINO BUD!!!!!!

YOU ARE MOST DEFINATELY A TURK

Everything that you have stated here is LIE about little Stavros , et. al.

You are here to desperately try to drive a wedge between Armenians and Greeks.

No Greek would ever state it is a mistake to visit Armenia. I have been to Greece. The only problem Greece has with Armenia is the Armenians who are in Greece illegally. When I was in Greece, Greeks attempted to speak with me in Greek many times, thinking that I was Greek. I told them in English that I would be flying to Armenia from the airport in Athens and they were pleased that I would also be visiting Armenia the land of my heritage.

Get lost Mr. Turk (Tigrneus Basileus)!!!!!!!!!!!.

QUOTE(tigranisbasileus @ May 25 2006, 11:25 AM) View Post
Most Armenians haven't gone back or have never been; this is a big mistake: you got to go back?
Now Bianca: estas una latina: se puedes hacer un viaje en Grecia o Armenia : che queres hacer? Honestly.....

p.s brand recongnition....

Edited by phantom22, 27 May 2006 - 11:50 AM.

#23 BiancaVella

BiancaVella

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts
  • Location:Los Angeles... I'm a lucky little lady in the city of light!
  • Interests:I love to learn about different cultures. I also LOVE dancing, specially tango! I also enjoy cooking, acting, reading, the beach, fashion, my beautiful dog Napoleon, and many more things!

Posted 27 May 2006 - 05:47 PM

QUOTE(Azat @ May 26 2006, 11:04 PM) View Post
Vava jan, espes barkatsats yes kez yerpeq chei tesem.

....what does it mean?

#24 phantom22

phantom22

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,343 posts

Posted 27 May 2006 - 06:05 PM

My Armenian is very "rusty" and I know only the Western Armenian dialect but here is my best translation:

"Dear Vava, I have never seen you angry like this."

Damn Russian/Persian Armenian dialect. The place all the words in the wrong places. smile.gif

QUOTE(BiancaVella @ May 27 2006, 06:47 PM) View Post
....what does it mean?

Vava jan, espes barkatsats yes kez yerpeq chei tesem.

Edited by phantom22, 27 May 2006 - 06:07 PM.

#25 kakachik77

kakachik77

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 737 posts

Posted 27 May 2006 - 06:37 PM

QUOTE(phantom22 @ May 27 2006, 11:47 AM) View Post
Tigraneus Basileus,

YOU ARE NOT A GREEK, NOR A LATINO BUD!!!!!!

YOU ARE MOST DEFINATELY A TURK
Everything that you have stated here is LIE about little Stavros , et. al.

You are here to desperately try to drive a wedge between Armenians and Greeks.

No Greek would ever state it is a mistake to visit Armenia. I have been to Greece. The only problem Greece has with Armenia is the Armenians who are in Greece illegally. When I was in Greece, Greeks attempted to speak with me in Greek many times, thinking that I was Greek. I told them in English that I would be flying to Armenia from the airport in Athens and they were pleased that I would also be visiting Armenia the land of my heritage.

Get lost Mr. Turk (Tigrneus Basileus)!!!!!!!!!!!.

I agree with phantom22's comment. I intentionally compared Greece and Turkey to see Tigranes' comment and guess what...he agreed with me that turkey is as good as Greece...can you imagine a greek actually saying that ??????????????? craziness

and another thing...if you just had a child...as you claimed in your posts Tigranes...you would not waste you time writing long and uneducated posts here...what a loser dad you are

Edited by kakachik77, 27 May 2006 - 06:39 PM.

#26 Takoush

Takoush

Veteran

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,025 posts

Posted 27 May 2006 - 10:07 PM

QUOTE(kakachik77 @ May 27 2006, 08:37 PM) View Post
I agree with phantom22's comment. I intentionally compared Greece and Turkey to see Tigranes' comment and guess what...he agreed with me that turkey is as good as Greece...can you imagine a greek actually saying that ??????????????? craziness

and another thing...if you just had a child...as you claimed in your posts Tigranes...you would not waste you time writing long and uneducated posts here...what a loser dad you are

Not only that kakachik, but he has a terrible mouth to the point of being abusive. He obviously has no shame. I already feel sorry for his Armenian wife to be.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users