822 replies to this topic

#61 Nazarian

Nazarian

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 146 posts

Posted 30 September 2005 - 03:36 PM

Who's Vartan? Is it Vardan Oskanian?

He can't run for presidency because he hasn't been an Armenian citizen for 10 years. Plus, he is too nice of a guy.

I think Serge Sargsian is the most competent person for the position although I suspect he has been involved in some way in the 1997 killings.

If there is going to be a rose revolution style thingie in Armenia then Arthur Baghdasarian is the most probable person to win.

The opposition leaders are still too green for the job. The ALM Tigran Karapetian is a charlatan and has no way of getting elected.

As for Aghvan Hovsepian, he is from ARF and ARF is not popular in Armenia.

#62 Artsakh

Artsakh

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 217 posts
  • Interests:Hayer miyatsek, miyatsek Hayer, Artsakh-eh mez kanchoom ognootyan hasek.

Posted 30 September 2005 - 07:56 PM

QUOTE (Proud EXPAT @ Sep 27 2005, 02:32 AM)
Another candidate for the next pres elections?

The head of personnel of the RA President Artashes Tumanian affirmed yesterday the information that he was going to form a party in the coming future.

Is this the same Artashes Tumanian who was a member of the dashnak party?

#63 Nazarian

Nazarian

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 146 posts

Posted 01 October 2005 - 06:35 AM

QUOTE (Artsakh @ Sep 30 2005, 08:56 PM)
Is this the same Artashes Tumanian who was a member of the dashnak party?

Yes. I think he was HHSh before, and Communist before that.

He basically is either an opportunist or is good at being a mid level government official.

#64 Proud EXPAT

Proud EXPAT

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 244 posts

Posted 01 October 2005 - 11:11 AM

QUOTE (Nazarian @ Oct 1 2005, 06:35 AM)
Yes. I think he was HHSh before, and Communist before that.

He basically is either an opportunist or is good at being a mid level government official.

a wishy washy idiot

#65 Artsakh

Artsakh

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 217 posts
  • Interests:Hayer miyatsek, miyatsek Hayer, Artsakh-eh mez kanchoom ognootyan hasek.

Posted 01 October 2005 - 03:32 PM

What do you guys think of Manuk Gasparian?

http://www.parliamen...bers/en/024.htm

#66 Aaron

Aaron

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 183 posts
  • Interests:traveling, reading, science

Posted 01 October 2005 - 03:55 PM

We would have the funniest pres. in the world... it could actually be positive, lol!

A. biggrin.gif

#67 kakachik77

kakachik77

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 737 posts

Posted 01 October 2005 - 04:24 PM

Artur Bagdassarian is the best candidate in my opinion.

#68 Proud EXPAT

Proud EXPAT

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 244 posts

Posted 01 October 2005 - 04:57 PM

QUOTE (Artsakh @ Oct 1 2005, 03:32 PM)
What do you guys think of Manuk Gasparian?

http://www.parliamen...bers/en/024.htm

Manuk looks like an old school fedayi with that mustache.

By the way I cant see many people voting for Baghdassarian, he's just a kid in the eyes of most local Armenians.

#69 kakachik77

kakachik77

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 737 posts

Posted 01 October 2005 - 05:52 PM

QUOTE (Proud EXPAT @ Oct 1 2005, 04:57 PM)

By the way I cant see many people voting for Baghdassarian, he's just a kid in the eyes of most local Armenians.

more like Talaat ***** laugh.gif laugh.gif

#70 Artsakh

Artsakh

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 217 posts

Posted 01 October 2005 - 08:33 PM

QUOTE (kakachik77 @ Oct 1 2005, 04:24 PM)
Artur Bagdassarian is the best candidate in my opinion.

How did this child get into office in the first place? Perhaps his "masonic" connections explains it.

#71 Artsakh

Artsakh

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 217 posts

Posted 01 October 2005 - 08:35 PM

QUOTE (Proud EXPAT @ Oct 1 2005, 04:57 PM)

I know. Nonetheless, he remains one of favorite politicians. I think he is one of the few who speaks the truth. I also think that Viktor Dalakyan would make a good president and politician.

#72 Artsakh

Artsakh

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 217 posts

Posted 01 October 2005 - 08:38 PM

QUOTE (kakachik77 @ Oct 1 2005, 05:52 PM)
more like Talaat *****  laugh.gif  laugh.gif

Not only is that NOT funny, but its an insult to every Armenian to bring up the name of that genocidal DOG in an Armenian forum. Please keep that in mind for future posts!

#73 Artsakh

Artsakh

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 217 posts

Posted 01 October 2005 - 09:27 PM

QUOTE (Nazarian @ Sep 30 2005, 03:36 PM)

I think Serge Sargsian is the most competent person for the position although I suspect he has been involved in some way in the 1997 killings.

You mean 1999, and I too think he was in on it.

#74 MosJan

MosJan

Էլի ԼաՎա

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 28,669 posts

Posted 02 October 2005 - 12:13 AM

es yerkri prezident enq @entrum te Xashi Seghani Tamada

lseq iskapes mer Qaraqakan gortsichnrits qcher@ normal tesq unen smile.gif
mnatsats@ kam Heroyin / Plan qashogi tesq unen deghin atamnerov, heroyinits mashvats Aytoskrner, shateri achqeri tak mshtapes mug guyni urrats - kartses mi 30 or chen qnel..... gone lava hiam stsel en Spar@vel - et che miyan@shanak bolor@ xachik stambutsyani k@rknorinak@ klineyin

iy yete Tamada enq nshanakelu - im Kartsiqov iharke - Andron amenalav teknatsun e !!!

Tetev Katakov - MOvses

#75 Arpa

Arpa

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,011 posts
  • Interests:Culture

Posted 02 October 2005 - 07:38 AM

QUOTE (Artsakh @ Oct 2 2005, 02:38 AM)
Not only is that NOT funny, but its an insult to every Armenian to bring up the name of that genocidal DOG in an Armenian forum.  Please keep that in mind for future posts!

Yes indeed Artsakh. Why do we feel oblgated to call those genocidal SSO's *****/prince?
On another note. I also think that it is an insult to refer to Zoravar Andranik as "*****" too.
Here is what I wrote some time ago, but it seems old habits are hard to break.

QUOTE(Artaxias @ Jan 11 2005, 02:27 PM)
Primitive peasants use animalistic words like "fedayi", those are the same turkified/arabic lower caste peasants that call Andranik "*****" not Zoravar.
======
Dear Artaxias,
I am deeply indebted to you for bringing up this subject.
I have been biting my tongue for so long that it is virtually torn into shreds.
Andranik *****?
Do we speak Armenian or that damn language?
Ever since I saw this my blood has been boiling.

http://janfedayi.com/Andranik/

*****?
Whatever happened to Ishkhan?
How long should it take us to de-toxify and de-Turkify?
Shall we call our president sultan?
A friend of mine had named her pet dog *****. Not so much out of cynicism but beacause of her love of it. She is not that deep into Armeniaca, to her naming her beloved pet was a sort of act of love. Even then "*****", despite her is a suitable name for a dog.
We call Boghos Nubar a ***** as well, rightfully so, since he was an officer of the Ottoman Empire, and a prince in his own right.

Was Andranik a Turk or an officer of the Empire?

Another thing that gets me everytime is, when refer to those dogs Talaat and Enver as "*****s".
Maybe my friend had the right idea naming her dog *****!!!
Brings to mind the following song;

Talaat *****n pakhav Berlin,
Tehlirian@ hasav hetin,
Zarkets jaktin, prets getin,
Gini lits, akhber jan, gini lits!!

--------------------

#76 Takoush

Takoush

Veteran

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,025 posts

Posted 02 October 2005 - 08:07 AM

QUOTE (Arpa @ Oct 2 2005, 08:38 AM)
Yes indeed Artsakh. Why do we feel oblgated to call those genocidal SSO's *****/prince?
On another note. I also think that it is an insult to refer to Zoravar Andranik as "*****" too.
Here is what I wrote some time ago, but it seems old habits are hard to break.
--------------------

Arpa, agreed. You're quite right.

In all my youthful life and beyond I didn't know why was it that Antranik was called *****? They on the other hand will never call their hierarchy Ishkhans or the like.

In reference about those two; Talaat and Enver, I think dogs are a much better species than they are, dogs tend to be most of the time lovable animals, extremely loyal to their masters and they also tend to have hearts.
I don't know what we can call these two, except the worst satanic devils that the world had the misfortune of encountering. devil.gif

Edited by Anahid Takouhi, 02 October 2005 - 08:10 AM.

#77 karakash

karakash

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 183 posts

Posted 03 October 2005 - 09:15 AM

QUOTE (Nazarian @ Sep 30 2005, 04:36 PM)

He can't run for presidency because he hasn't been an Armenian citizen for 10 years. Plus, he is too nice of a guy.

If there is going to be a rose revolution style thingie in Armenia then Arthur Baghdasarian is the most probable person to win.

The opposition leaders are still too green for the job. The ALM Tigran Karapetian is a charlatan and has no way of getting elected.

As for Aghvan Hovsepian, he is from ARF and ARF is not popular in Armenia.

Yes, Vartan Oskanian. The US is very much supportive of the Kocharian administration and is pushing for Vartan to be the next president. The 10 year rule is meaningless. As for the 1999 killings - there is no doubt that this group was behind the killings of Vazken and Garen. Vazken had a very very big ego and wanted to be the center of attention. This group felt threatened and eliminated them. This was the same group that heavily pushed for the election of Karekin II. There's no coincidence that the election for Catholicos and murders happened the same day - securing their political futures and putting their man in charge of Etchmiadzin.

#78 Arpa

Arpa

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,011 posts
  • Interests:Culture

Posted 04 October 2005 - 08:04 AM

Arkady for the next president!

http://www.nkrusa.or...president.shtml

Why not!
Why stop now?
Robert K. came from Arkady’s hometown.
He may be our modern day Tigran to unite us once again.
Provided that he brings Stepanakert with him and create a new empire with a new capital city. Not Stepanakert, not Yerevan but at a location in between, say like Vardenis. It will be right in the center.

Survey the map below.

http://www.armsite.com/maps/

Why not!
Many have redesigned their geography to suit their geopolitical and defense purposes.
Look at the land immediately to our west who moved their government center from Istanbul to Ankara. Brazil created an artificial capital of Brazilia, not to mention Kazakstan that could not wait long enough to move heir center from Almati to Astana.

In electing Arkady as nakhagah we will not only start a long awaited unification of our land but we also avoid the embarrassment of electing a person with a disgusting Turkish (sur)name like Demirji-turk-oglu-bokhjian as our symbol. There ought to be a law, I mean there MUST be a LAW to enjoin anyone with a Turkish surname to hold public office in Yerevan, since if anyone with name like Demirji(ian), Istanbullu(ian) or Kakji(ian) is elected to a high office I will convert to as far as Zimbanweian or further.

Dammit!!!

Those SOB’s!

Why do we still have disgusting Turkish surnames after a hundred years!!!
Are we waiting for that day when we will be reunited with our Ottoman “brothers” to once again sing “Yeghbayr dardzan Tajkastan-Hayastan”?

#79 Armen

Armen

Veterinarian

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,456 posts

Posted 04 October 2005 - 10:51 PM

QUOTE (Arpa @ Oct 4 2005, 08:04 AM)
Arkady for the next president!

He is an excellent option.

#80 Artsakh

Artsakh

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 217 posts

Posted 05 October 2005 - 01:11 AM

I will say that Artashes Geghamyan will make a great president. This guy will give the Turks a run for their money with the tongue he has. And assign Samvel Babayan to the post of defense minister. I will like to see Armenia under such leadership. And most importantly, the parliament must be dissolved so that legitimate representatives can get some real work done.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users