52 replies to this topic

#41 Yervant1

Yervant1

The True North!

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,599 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 10:52 AM

Where are our ever watchful ads and mods with their big erasers when these clowns take this HyeForum as their own personal trashcan? :angry:
http://hyeforum.com/...982#entry299493
http://hyeforum.com/...999#entry299485
Or, are our ever dilligent mods waiting until I use off color language when we talk about dolma and basturma?
Discussions about dolma and basturma belong in turkForum.
My hope and wish is that our mods erase or hide the above threads.
Let that clown aka FAF find another forum to spread his toxic vomit.

Drink some cool lemonade! It's good for you.

#42 Arpa

Arpa

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,011 posts
  • Interests:Culture

Posted 08 December 2012 - 11:21 AM

Drink some cool lemonade! It's good for you.

Thank you Yervant for your CONCERN. I prefer a cool glass of TAN.
Do we know what that is? Some of our friends call it AIRAN.

թան (t’an) Armenian drink made of yoghurt and water similar to airan
http://ankakh.com/an...1/06/թան.jpg

Posted Image

I can't believe that we still allow such trash, like that of FAF to still remain at this forum.

Edited by Arpa, 08 December 2012 - 11:25 AM.

#43 MosJan

MosJan

Էլի ԼաՎա

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,192 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 02:13 PM

Arpa use report post or report topic and one of our Mods or Admin will look in to it..
no need to get smart or sarcastic. do we need to remind you that Mods & admins are Vaulting to help and no one gets paid for anything

#44 Arpa

Arpa

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,011 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 11:44 AM

When did this Forum become the private property of and a dialogue /monologue between me and Yervant, both Diasporans?
To not mention the fact that at times it becomes a Furk Forum with dolma, basturma.and kyabab.
Where are our Yerevanites:
Of course we know .
In their comfortable sofas in Boston and Pasadena they tell us that their favorite poem is Hayastan Aselis, Do they mean Glendale Aselis? And their favorite song is Trcheyi Mtkov Toun. How about Trcheyi Marmnov Toun?
Who invented the word - HYPOCRISY ?
Whatever happened to the days when we would talk about Abeghian, Abovisn, Toumanian and and Varouzhan?

#45 Arpa

Arpa

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,011 posts

Posted 31 January 2014 - 05:44 PM

Anyone know what the matter is with AZG Daily on-Line?
Is it that my bookmark is obsolete?
The last time we saw it was on Dec. 27, 2013 when the editor wrote this, and promised to be back after the holidays. That was over a month ago.

ՇՆՈՐՀԱՎՈՐ ՆՈՐ ՏԱՐԻ ԵՎ ՍՈՒՐԲ ԾՆՈՒՆԴ
Առաջիկա տոների առիթով «Ազգի» բաժնետերերի խորհուրդը, տնօրենությունն ու խմբագրակազմը ջերմորեն շնորհավորում են թերթի ընթերցողներին, հեղինակներին, գործընկերներին, գովազդատուներին եւ առհասարակ մեր ժողովրդինՙ Հայաստանում, Արցախում թե Սփյուռքում, մաղթելով երջանկություն եւ ամենայն հաջողություններ ազգային, պետական եւ անձնական գործերում:
Մեր առաջիկա համարը լույս կտեսնի հունվարի 9-ին, հինգշաբթի առավոտ:
Մինչ այդՙ ցտեսություն եւ ամենայն բարիք բոլորին:

Not that I really care, as like many of our news media they just regurgitate the same old stale news, except their Culture Feature where one could see original articles.
Searching the web I saw where they had been shut down before for taxation problems.
Remember that AZG, just like the Mirror and ArmeniaNow is a mouthpiece and protégé of the Ramkavar Party and AGBU.
I have said this before, contrary to the slogan News Never Sleeps, ours will find the slightest excuse to sleep at the drop of the hat, like Ground Hog day, Arbor Day. And Saturday and Sunday ( the Sabbath)** when other papers will print a ten ton edition with beside the junk they will have special features, knowing that on that day the average subscriber will read the paper cover to cover.
**Yeah tight! We are so religiously devout as to keep the Sabbath Holy.
-

#46 Arpa

Arpa

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,011 posts

Posted 12 February 2014 - 09:28 AM

SPAMALOT

Sometime ago I qualified our new friend as a spammer.
See what Yervant said here; http://hyeforum.com/...463#entry315982

Do you have to spam every damn topic?.

My E-mail carrier has a spam-guard where all unsolicited mail is remanded to a file which I clean out periodically..
How about HyeForum install a similar filter?
SPAM
https://www.google.c...iw=1039&bih=416

I had not given much thought about the origin of the term. I assumed it stood for a sentence for each of the letters S -P- A -M . .Turns out it comes to us from Monty Python., Spam Sketch-

Electronic spamming is the use of electronic messaging systems to send unsolicited bulk messages (spam), especially advertising, indiscriminately. While the most widely recognized form of spam is e-mail spam

SPAMALOT, a takeoff on Camelot

http://en.wikipedia...._(Monty_Python)

"Spam" is a popular Monty Python sketch, first televised in 1970. In the sketch, two customers are in a greasy spoon café trying to order a breakfast from a menu that includes Spam in almost every dish. The term spam in the context of electronic communications, is derived from this sketch.[1] The sketch was written by Terry Jones and Michael Palin.

#47 Arpa

Arpa

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,011 posts

Posted 17 February 2014 - 09:57 AM

MANs nonsensical Gibberish.
Now that that mastur Ara B-(ullshitter) has exited the Forum., and his Private Corner has been vacant for sometime. How about we create a whole new Personal BS- Dunce :dunce: Corner for his worthy successor -the MAN and remand his nonsensical rubbish there.
May I suggest a title for that corner? Like- MANs Trash Can/Cesspool? Just so he will no longer pollute the Forum, and I will know to not click at that site. Is there a way to automatically remand and redirect all his hallucinatory- hemp laden - gibberish there?

#48 MosJan

MosJan

Էլի ԼաՎա

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,192 posts

Posted 17 February 2014 - 12:02 PM

ok  Arpa  now  what ??

#49 Arpa

Arpa

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,011 posts

Posted 17 February 2014 - 06:07 PM

ok  Arpa  now  what ??

Thank you Mos for your response. I am gratified to know that some people read my carping and prating.
I am sure you remember when Ara B had all but hijacked spamming the subject topic of CULTURE to spread his nonsense, until I began a relentless campaign to either stop him or, in the least to move him over, away from that topic when he was intimidating many of our better writers. Eventually my campaign bore fruit when our wise mods and ads decided to create a whole separate personal corner for him. And now, after years of non-response to his spams and farts he has decided to close shop here and move over.
How about our wise mods and ads do the same to our latter day spammer (I borrowed that word from Yervant)**, and create a whole corner for him, where he can spam to his hearts content.
**See what Yervant said at #6 here; Btw. I know Yervant is as much a fan- NOT- of him as I am -NOT!
http://hyeforum.com/...463#entry316139
Quote by Yervant.- Do you have to spam every damn topic?.

#50 Arpa

Arpa

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,011 posts

Posted 05 April 2014 - 11:23 AM

I am not privileged privy to mod and nobility anymore , rightfully my priveliges have been restricted ever since I swore at that idiot Sedrak who says the furkish dolma/toli is an Armeno-Urartian word.
How did I see this private thread? List of Armenian projects?
http://hyeforum.com/...728#entry318011
Yes indeed Ed Keri[- I think we need to revitalize this good program
If we could only filter out the likes of MAN, who says Aleppo boys are homosexual pedophiles, who has single-handedly silenced our better friends with his auntie christie and other garbage.
ONLY IF AND WHEN WE REDEEM THIS ARMENIAN HYEFORUM FROM BECOMING A TURKISH DOLMA, SHISH KEBAB FORUM!
YES, DEAR MOS, IF YOU WOULD ONLY STOP TALKING ABOUT DOLMA AS IF IT IS AN ARMENIAN CULTIRE AND LANGUAGE.

Edited by Arpa, 05 April 2014 - 11:25 AM.

#51 MosJan

MosJan

Էլի ԼաՎա

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,192 posts

Posted 05 April 2014 - 04:13 PM

I love my Armenian Tolma, My Armenian Khorovats. My Armenian Duduk & My Armenia

so now i'm  to blame ? and  you have a need to yell AT ME ? no problem fine  by me. actually i don't gave a  Flaying *** . if you yell or not. 

#52 Yervant1

Yervant1

The True North!

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,599 posts

Posted 06 April 2014 - 08:15 AM

Dear Arpa,

I would like to point out to you, that you got few things wrong in the above post of yours. You never had the Mods privileges and whatever other privileges you had, you lost it because of your poor attitude and tantrums towards the Admins, Mods and mostly towards other Hyeforum members.

You ask, "How did I see this private thread? List of Armenian projects?"! You did see it because this thread was never a private one to begin with, it was there for every member to see as to where their donations went in a chronological way with a link in each post directing them to the proper Hyeforum project for detailed information. I did lock this thread and pinned it so that no other posts get posted in order to keep it just for listing of the projects. In the past you never showed any interest in Hyeforum projects saying that you do your donations on your own, which I have no issue with, because we are all free to do whatever we want with our money, but the sudden interest of yours in Hyeforum projects is a surprise to me.

Also remember that no member, mod or Admin has the right to dictate on other members as to what they can say or believe in, we are all different people with different interests in life and we should appreciate whatever their contribution is, be it cultural, political or literature. 

I know the forum is awfully quiet all around and the enthusiasm is not the same as before, we have no choice but respect that too, no matter how painful it might seem to some of us. I also know that the veteran members can help to overcome this lull and help to bring this forum of ours, to it's glory days, but it's all up to them, I know we are all busy, we were busy before too but somehow we did find the time for Hyeforum.

#53 Arpa

Arpa

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,011 posts

Posted 06 April 2014 - 07:19 PM

I love my Armenian Tolma, My Armenian Khorovats. My Armenian Duduk & My Armenia

Dear Mos, where did I say to not talk about ԽՕՐՈՒԱԾ/khorwats ? You are skewering :oops: around and placing words in my mouth that I did not say khotwats . I said shish kebab and dolma, both furkish WORDS. Dont go by me, please search/google the net and see. I have not written those in Wikipedia. Even if they may have been written by people with biases, one way or other.
See how I spelled it. There is a reason for that.
Before the introduction of the letter O during the Kilikian times , ԽՈՐkhor was spelled as ԽԱՒՐkhaur ՈՒԱ not ՈՎԱ/OVA , was pronounced as WA, before the Ւ/U/W became the furkish/Persian Վ/V.
Do you remember when we talked about KHAUR-(MA ) being an Armenian word, except for the furkish suffix -MA.?
http://hyeforum.com/...=1
Also see #5 here;
http://hyeforum.com/...=1

Edited by Arpa, 06 April 2014 - 07:28 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users