• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 CheekY

CheekY

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 752 posts

Posted 26 February 2004 - 11:28 AM

at what age do you think a girl/guy should get married? like when are they completely mature? of course men never grow up but...let's imagine that they do tongue.gif

#2 Stormig

Stormig

Still water runs deep...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,745 posts

Posted 26 February 2004 - 11:32 AM

What a horrid thought.

#3 gamavor

gamavor

-= Nobility =-

• Nobility
  • 5,049 posts

Posted 26 February 2004 - 12:05 PM

Men - 45
Females- 18-29 tongue.gif

#4 Maral

Maral

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,334 posts

Posted 26 February 2004 - 12:17 PM

How can one put an age on something like that?
It's when you meet the right one,or the close enough one,when you feel you are ready...so many little details have to fall into place,you can't put an age on it...I married when I was 21,there is no way I can say that is the best age to get married,it was for me,everyhting fell into place.But it might not be for you.

#5 Anonymouse

Anonymouse

Julius Caesar was a salad dressing dude!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,244 posts

Posted 26 February 2004 - 12:33 PM

I think we should consult with the magic 8 ball first before making moves. Play it safe.

#6 gevo27

gevo27

Its one of the most beautiful sights... now i have to go see it.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,517 posts

Posted 26 February 2004 - 12:54 PM

QUOTE (Maral @ Feb 26 2004, 12:17 PM)
How can one put an age on something like that?
It's when you meet the right one,or the close enough one,when you feel you are ready...so many little details have to fall into place,you can't put an age on it...I married when I was 21,there is no way I can say that is the best age to get married,it was for me,everyhting fell into place.But it might not be for you.

HAHAHAHA or close enough?? what did u settle for maral jan. wink.gif lol...

and, i agree with you, thigns have to fall into place for you to be able to get married, you cant say, ok age 23, must get married... lol.. my sister got married 19, now she knows it was to young... didnt listen to her family tongue.gif lol... but anyways.. i think there can be maybe a general age range, but very tentative also..

but i know we can atleast say there is such thing as marrying o young, or to dang old wink.gif

#7 Maral

Maral

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,334 posts

Posted 26 February 2004 - 01:09 PM

Well at 21 GEVO jan,I dont' think one has to settle for anything wink.gif
at 40...yeah you should lower your standards I guess laugh.gif
No comments to me from single 40 year olds will be accepted! mad.gif
The best age to marry is when you have lived your life,seen the world,met lots of new and interesting poeple,when you've experienced what the world has to offer for you,when you have your degree and have been out in the working world for a few years,when you are financially stable,when you've experienced the loss of a ture love...when you know what you want....when the person you meet fullfills all your needs and you fullfill theirs and are best friends besides being lovers...so see,it's easy....64 seems to be a good age for all that ohmy.gif

#8 gevo27

gevo27

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,517 posts

Posted 26 February 2004 - 01:25 PM

i think these days earning a degree is getting more and more essential, and its good because with the degree comes interaction with diversity.. and so you live life faster.. in college.. lol.. and yea, i think when i hit age 65, ill be worried, before then, im fine wink.gif

#9 SALTnPEPA92

SALTnPEPA92

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 136 posts

Posted 26 February 2004 - 08:35 PM

QUOTE (gevo27 @ Feb 26 2004, 01:25 PM)
i think these days earning a degree is getting more and more essential, and its good because with the degree comes interaction with diversity.. and so you live life faster.. in college.. lol.. and yea, i think when i hit age 65, ill be worried, before then, im fine wink.gif

I think 22 is a cute age for a girl to get married

#10 gevo27

gevo27

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,517 posts

Posted 26 February 2004 - 09:00 PM

QUOTE (SALTnPEPA92 @ Feb 26 2004, 08:35 PM)
I think 22 is a cute age for a girl to get married

YOUR ALMOST THERE RUNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ph34r.gif ph34r.gif ph34r.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif laugh.gif

#11 angel4hope

angel4hope

look at me...i can fly!...sploosh!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,595 posts
  • Interests:too many to list... btw i love eye candy! therefore my addiction, and hence my diabetes :(

Posted 27 February 2004 - 12:35 AM

ROTFL anon OMG thats the funniest avatar evaaaaaaaaaar! OMG sorry guys i had to say it-afterall it was responsible for making me laugh so hard now i have stomach cramps- lool

#12 angel4hope

angel4hope

look at me...i can fly!...sploosh!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,595 posts
  • Interests:too many to list... btw i love eye candy! therefore my addiction, and hence my diabetes :(

Posted 27 February 2004 - 12:41 AM

oh and to reply to the topic...
first of all it depends-some people mature earlier than others-some much later--but who said everyone who gets married is completely mature--no matter how developed you are as an individual, you still have alott to learn from others-especially in a relationship--- but for me...maybe when im like 25/26...but you never know...but as far as things are going right now--as for me marriage seems like man landing on pluto...so i say...enjoy life and have fun--having fun doesnt mean samew hting as some people think here--i dont mean in terms of sleeping around--i mean just enjoying life--things will just happen some day--or they wont---and live everyday as if it were your last--i wish i could takwe my own "advice"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users