23 replies to this topic

#1 man

man

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 846 posts

Posted 28 November 2013 - 12:03 PM

This Thanksgiving forget eating turkey, Eat instead sweet made-in-Armenia

Monica Avanesyan from Armenia in rehearsal of track “Choco Factory” Մոնիկա Ավանեսյան - «Շոկո ֆաբրիկա» together with her five dancers on Junior Eurovision 2013.

Monica seems set to conquer all those who love a good uptempo track, a big dance number, and of course – sweets and chocolate, writes Junior Eurovision’s official website.

This Thanksgiving forget eating turkey, Eat instead sweet made-in-Armenia

Some posters in this forum need some sweet to make them sweetly and not too sour-sarcastic-and-malicious. One thing I like of the Eastern Armenians who have not been exposed to western decadence is their sweetness; in talks, in smiles and in hugs. During the Soviet Union chocolate was a delicacy allowed only for the elite party members, the ordinary people who labored hard for their "paradise" state and empire were forbidden to eat chocolates as it was considered to be a capitalist’s addiction. In March of 2008, during the streets protests in Yerevan all the chocolates shops were broken into and the protesters helped themselves for free chocolate, not eating but gulping it by boxes. How the situation changes since then as the Armenian businessmen made all form of sweet available to Yerevantis, as seen in this Armenian video song:

The western Armenians of Muslim and Arabs (I would not say Turkish also since practically Armenians are very rare in Turkey after the Genocide) had sweets, chocolates too eat all the time but they have lost something, that something is the sweetness of their soul. When they talk their words are not sweet, when they post in a forum their posts are not sweet any more, when they smile they have to feign (give a false appearance) as they are not able to smile sweetly as their kin in the Caucasus from their heart. In short ugliness crept into their souls.

Eating lots of Muslim baklava made western Armenians sweet but baklava-wise; that is it, baklava tastes sweet in your mouth but when it reaches your stomach it turn sour and make you the ugliest person in the world. So this Thanksgiving Day forget about baklava, rather eat some sweet made-in-Armenia.

I have tasted both baklava and sweets from Armenia, and I choose the one from Armenia.

Edited by man, 28 November 2013 - 12:05 PM.

#2 man

man

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 846 posts

Posted 28 November 2013 - 12:04 PM

#3 Yervant1

Yervant1

The True North!

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,603 posts

Posted 28 November 2013 - 01:36 PM

This is what you said few months ago,

http://hyeforum.com/...647#entry301942

I wonder who is the bitter, petty and hypocrite one.  Hyeforum has no issues between Eastern and Western Armenians, this is only in your childish imagination also remember Hyeforum is a discussion forum and not a personal blog where members express their opinions for or against an issue . 

#4 man

man

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 846 posts

Posted 28 November 2013 - 01:53 PM

in this video Monica sings first with her five member team, then after all give an interview

#5 man

man

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 846 posts

Posted 28 November 2013 - 02:23 PM

Dear Yervant!

you look like the devil's advocate when you bring a previous talk of mine "10,000 young men from Yerevan are not worthy for a single Pole that I have met and worked with", that statement, which is not literal, means that in my opinion the Poles that I have met are much better than the Armenians, saying the Poles are better than Armenians does not means the Armenians are bad (as you understood with your narrow-mindness), in all humility I acknowledge that there are people in the world who are worst than the Armenians and people who are better than Armenians, WHAT IS WRONG WITH THAT ?

I hope this DISCUSSION will satisfy you. When a chat or discussion is worth the while I do it, but you and Arpa are bend on character-assassination of mine in you chats with me so mostly I ignore both of you. If you do not have a big heart you will misunderstand some of my posts and take the role of the devil’s advocate and not that of a moderator.

#6 Yervant1

Yervant1

The True North!

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,603 posts

Posted 28 November 2013 - 03:08 PM

There is nothing wrong in saying that there are good and bad in every race, but when you state that there is not even one good Eastern Armenian (Young man) from Yerevan who is equal to your Polish coworker is a fallacy and a big lie. As if this is not enough you call me narrow minded for understanding what you said clearly in the first place, now you accuse me of being an unfair moderator just because I show the holes in your weak argument. Don't forget I'm also a member who can participate and give my two cents on any issue that I please. First you attack Eastern Armenians and now your attack turned into the Western Armenians because two members disagreed with you on this forum, since you say there are good and bad everywhere, why do you attack all of Western Armenians? You pretend to be a loving Christian and yet there is nothing Christian about the hate you have for others, didn't Jesus teach you to love everybody equally?  

#7 man

man

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 846 posts

Posted 29 November 2013 - 04:01 AM

There is SOMETHING wrong with you and specially Arpa, both of you do frequent commenting and you have succeeded in chasing out all other respectable members with your unscrupulous comments and your habit of ridiculing others like me; no respectful member would stay in this forum and if I did up to now is because of 1)my love; 2)and the second reason is that in this Forum I can exclude Arpa by choosing the "hide a member" option (at manage-ignore-prefs) so that I would not have to even look on his posts when logged in; this option is not known to most members; 3)I feel sometimes lonely and its feel good to write & post for recreation and passing time (though do not expect monetary contribution for maintenance of the forum from me because you & Arpa, playing the two clowns of this forum, have killed in me any such wish).

There are thousands members registered--ask yourself why they are not discussing or commenting, except of Mosjan and me, there are two or three members only who post or comment once a month, where are the rest? Chasing others out of the forum and out of discussion is easy & fun but attracting them in is difficult!

#8 Yervant1

Yervant1

The True North!

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,603 posts

Posted 29 November 2013 - 09:06 AM

My friend the true man is coming out in you. All this time I called the BS in your posts but I never called you names, like ugly, narrow minded, clown and so on, if you read the code of conduct of the forum you will see that these things are not allowed. As a true Christian you should know that calling names just because someone disagrees with you is unchristian.

As for me chasing members out of forum is the figment of your imagination, a hateful attack on the truth and me personally, because nowadays with Facebook, Twitter and other media outlets, forums are looked upon as yesterdays gadget and don't forget that people are busier than ever they just don't have the time, like us the older members have. As I said before this is a discussion forum, anything that you write could be challenged by other members including me, don't expect to write untruths and not be called upon it.

Some of us are not into religion the way you are and don't see the world as you do through your Judea Christian glasses, so don't force it and show respect if you want to be treated with respect. I can go on more but I hope you get the idea!

#9 ED

ED

Քեռի

• Nobility
  • 5,960 posts
  • Interests:Music, traveling, Salvador Dali, Tolstoy, Sevak, Charents
    wine, sushi and lots lots more

Posted 29 November 2013 - 02:57 PM

es ova eh eh Yervant jan vor lezu es trrchum het@, ban ara tox rad ellni eta, te teche yes em anelu

#10 Yervant1

Yervant1

The True North!

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,603 posts

Posted 29 November 2013 - 05:15 PM

es ova eh eh Yervant jan vor lezu es trrchum het@, ban ara tox rad ellni eta, te teche yes em anelu

Ed Jan, do you remember that member who used to fill your PM box day and night? :D

#11 MosJan

MosJan

Էլի ԼաՎա

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,196 posts

Posted 29 November 2013 - 05:43 PM

:ap: << me  confused :confused: me need a  drink

#12 man

man

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 846 posts

Posted 29 November 2013 - 05:59 PM

but I never called you names

That may be true, but Arpa did and you do not reprimand him, he broke every rule of this forum on me, starting with calling me "Turk" and the list goes on, and you have posted 'emotions' that indicates you are laughing at me and having the time of your life rolling around in laughter belly up from the fun you are having with me, that was the impression you send to me, you do not have to put your point in words always. Arpa started the attacks on me and you ganged up with him against me in place of restraining him and reminding him that he is violating the rules; in my opinion your silence made you an accomplice with Arpa.

It is clear that something is wrong here so I will stop posting for the time being, another reason I got involved with this forum is to bring some light into the darkness of this forum, but you would not have any of it and you preferred darkness. So best thing to do is stop posting unless I see some comments from others that they would like for me to post again. In absent of such encouraging comments I will stop for the time being, and may God forgive your transpasses against me and not take them against you in the day of the judgement.

#13 MosJan

MosJan

Էլի ԼաՎա

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,196 posts

Posted 29 November 2013 - 06:44 PM

can you all please stop this.

Man  please  don't  get  offended... it will mean alot to me, if you stay .. in this  hard times  every post and every penyy counts...

the truth is  that Arpa is  paing me  to participate in this  forum, he still has  4.5 yeras  to go in his  contract.  and the maney is  good...  thanks to him  we steel have  our  forum open.. Thank you Arpa

#14 Arpa

Arpa

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,011 posts
  • Interests:Culture

Posted 29 November 2013 - 08:12 PM

Dear Yervant, please don’t waste your precious breath on this highly confused person. Trying to reason with him is , in Jesus' Words  “Casting one,s pearls to the swine.

Matt.7

[6] Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you.

Sometimes I wonder what this person’r native language is. It does not seem to be neither Armenaian nor English. See how he wrote “lonely” below. Did he mean “alone”? Those words are not synonymous. Let the Elvis tell us " Are you Lonesome Tonight"? Search and see.

3)I feel sometimes lonely[/b ] and its feel good to write & post for [b]recreation and passing time (though do not expect monetary contribution for maintenance of the forum from me because you & Arpa, playing the two clowns of this forum, have killed in me any such wish).

“recreation? Does he know that there is separate topic for that?

http://hyeforum.com/index.php?showforum=13

Confused? See above, where one day he hates the so called Western, Arab and turk Armenians And the day after he tells us how he hates Eastern (Caucaus ) Armenians.

Speaking of Christianity, he has been incessantly preaching to us, when he does not seem to know the first thing about the subject.

The NT, the Christian Handbook is a Book of Love unlike that heap of trash known as the OT. So much so that good Christians don’t even use such phrases as “fear of God”,instead they say “For the Love of God”. Fearsome god is the god of the OT, the Christian God is a God of LOVE.

---

Once again. Dear Yervant please don’t waste your precious breath, trying to reason with this ignoramus.

#15 Arpa

Arpa

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,011 posts

Posted 30 November 2013 - 05:03 AM

Judeo -Christian indeed! WHAT AN OXYMORON! I will coin another OXYMORON. muslim turko-tatar and Christian Armenian brotherhood. See what our friend confusious wrote here. Never mind the prefix oxy, just look at the other word in “oxy-moron”.

http://hyeforum.com/index.php?showtopic=56056&page=1&#entry312062

As part of the remembrance 100th anniversary of our genocide, the financing of the translation of this book of John Morrow (more info about the book coming below) into Turkish and Azeri languages and their distribution widely in Turkey and Azerbaijan. Also the promotion of this book by media means into to the people of those countries should be undertaken by the Armenians. Hopefully then Turks and Tartars (Tartars are now in power in Azerbaijan) will rise above their animal-savagery by harboring good will toward Armenians and someday bless us in place of more killings.

Dear MAN, from now on your nickname will be CONFUSIUS

Edited by Arpa, 30 November 2013 - 05:08 AM.

#16 man

man

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 846 posts

Posted 30 November 2013 - 08:38 AM

Mosjan said: "Man  please  don't  get  offended... it will mean alot to me, if you stay.."

Thanks Mosjan, if it were not for you I would have left long ago. Actually the problem is NOT Arpa, he looks honest and his rants against me are his own problems not mine, and he is a Christian as per his admission and looks to be a sort of patriotic Armenian, zealous for the Armenian language. So this guy is honest and as long as he stays like that, as an Armenian,  I would not complain against him factually; but those who are not Armenian, (or Armenian-Americans or like that who do not know the Armenian language), when they come upon the posts of Arpa they would be repulsed by his attitude and manner of ranting and will have a false impression of the Armenians and think most Armenians are like Arpa, so somehow with my posts I tried to correct that image or false impression projected by Arpa and show that all Armenians are not like Arpa. Arpa is an intelligent person to know how to correct himself, so I would let him be..

You seemed a bit confused Mosjan of what happened. The problem was with Yervant1, the super moderator, who objected of my posting of religious matters in the religious section of the forum. So to clarify this I would say, even though Yervant gave other reasons, his attitude was because of intolerance. If I am not wrong, Yervant was mentioned that he was once a Christian and now he is not (by Christian here I consider anyone of Armenian Apostolic, Evangelical or Catholic belonging church or independent one from churches but having his believes in Jesus Christ and His Father God intact).

Hence, according to the word of God, Yervant is an antichrist. I am not saying  THE or THAT antichrist, just an antichrist among many in this world and that is why he objected to my postings. Now lets see what the Word of God says about antichrists. It is mentioned in the first letter of John, chapter 2, verses 18 and 19:

"even now many antichrists have appeared...they went out from us, but they were not really of us; for if they had been of us, they would have remained with us; but they went out, so that it would be shown that they all are not of us".

So many first become Christians and after being tutored for a while they "leave" and turn against Christ, hence they become antichrists in this world and in forums. Yervant seemed to be one of those antichrists. More like belonging to pagan religion, or none-believer or a Mason under oaths. Masons are antichrists although they will not admit it openly and they base their religion on "reason" and monetary "profits and riches" and not on faith.

Why is the reason that some after coming to Christ Jesus they leave, which they are allowed to..BUT the worst happens when they turn against Christ. Its because they did not get "the anointing" or have been anointed by Christ. In the same letter of John, same chapter of 2, verse 20, we see the Word: "But you have an anointing from the Holy One, and you all know", so it is this anointing that keeps the real Christians from becoming antichrists.

As I mentioned, 'the' or 'that' Antichrist is something else of whom the Word says: "Who is the liar but the one who denies that Jesus is the Christ. This is THE antichrist/Antichrist, the one who denies the Father (God) and the Son (Jesus Christ)" First letter John 2:22

So those many antichrists will somehow and someday follow THE antichrist and deny Christ and God. They end up followers of Satan.

So Mosjan, let Hyeforum go without me, since I have other things to do, and will post only rarely for your sake. I believe that I already made an impact on this forum, that was a good impact that will help it to go toward a better healthier direction. Mission accomplished as they say!

#17 Arpa

Arpa

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,011 posts

Posted 30 November 2013 - 09:20 AM

For the umpteenth time. Dear Confusius, aka MAN , will you please quit smoking that wacky tabacky when you may still be ahead?

You are making less and less sense in your rants about your auntie christie.

Please note that even MosJan in his most benevolent way is deriding you too.

Edited by Arpa, 30 November 2013 - 09:25 AM.

#18 Yervant1

Yervant1

The True North!

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,603 posts

Posted 30 November 2013 - 10:45 AM

Dear man or should I say woman!!!!!!!!!!

The more you write the more I know who you are, now I have a dilemma, what should I do with an old member who got banned twice and making a fool out of herself all over again like the old days jumping from one disaster into another. You don't listen to reason do you? Now you tell me what should I do with you?

#19 ED

ED

Քեռի

• Nobility
  • 5,960 posts
  • Interests:Music, traveling, Salvador Dali, Tolstoy, Sevak, Charents
    wine, sushi and lots lots more

Posted 30 November 2013 - 11:27 AM

Just keep me out of this

#20 Arpa

Arpa

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,011 posts

Posted 30 November 2013 - 06:53 PM

Just keep me out of this

Dear Ed, what happened?

Did you forget what you said above?

Where you said “ban him or I will , and let’s get over it”.

That MAN has definitely qualified for banning. He may not know that spamming, that is what he does, is enough an offense for banning.

Like Yervant says, he, she whatever is reminiscent of some who were banned time after time, yet who would reappear in various aliases and nicknames..

Me, myself? I would not ban him. We need some comic relief , entertainment, and in his words “recreation” to dissipate boredom.

Recreation? How about he go to Sodom and Gomorra for a warm summer vacation?

Edited by Arpa, 30 November 2013 - 07:01 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users