1 reply to this topic

#1 onjig

onjig

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,650 posts
  • Location:Ranch in Sierra Nevada Mountains, California, Ranch in Nevada
  • Interests:Family, Armenia, Armenians,skiing, crop, too much to list.

Posted 31 May 2018 - 06:41 PM

Nikol Pashinyan promises Javakhk-Armenians to raise Armenian-Georgian relations to new level

935689.jpg

20:00, 31 May, 2018

YEREVAN, MAY 31, ARMENPRESS. Prime Minister of Armenia Nikol Pashinyan, who is in Georgia on an official visit, held meetings with the residents of a number of Armenian-populated communities in Javakhk.

ARMENPRESS reports the Armenian PM was met with great enthusiasm in all the communities. Pashinyan gave speeches everywhere, touching upon mainly the Armenian-Georgian relations, underlining the importance of deepening them further and raising them to a new level.

“I had a very productive visit to the Georgian capital, Tbilisi and this is not by accident that I paid my first official visit to Georgia. This underlines the importance and special significance of Armenian-Georgian relations. I am confident that as a result of this visit Armenian-Georgian relations will undergo major improvements. And for achieving these changes I offer a very simple formula. Georgia and the Georgian people must be convinced that there is no conspiracy in the actions of Armenia and the Armenian people, or provocation against the Georgian people and Georgia, while the Armenian people and Armenia must be convinced that there is no conspiracy or provocations against the Armenian people and Armenia in the actions of the Georgian people. This is the ground based on which we must achieve a totally new level of Armenian-Georgian relations. And I am confident that in the context of these relations all the social-economic problems existing in the Armenian-populated areas of Georgia should be solved,” Pashinyan said in the meeting with Ayazma village residents, adding that everyone should make serious efforts to reach that goal.

Read more:  https://armenpress.a...ews/935689.html

• onjig likes this

#2 onjig

onjig

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,650 posts
  • Location:Ranch in Sierra Nevada Mountains, California, Ranch in Nevada
  • Interests:Family, Armenia, Armenians,skiing, crop, too much to list.

Posted 31 May 2018 - 06:43 PM

Good for him ~ if he can do that ~ we should have good feelings with the only Christian country on our boarder ```

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users