#1 Nanor

Nanor

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Interests:Art

Posted 01 August 2006 - 07:06 AM

Hello everyone

I am new hear and a bit disappointed that I do not know who is who on this message board except couple of people who have replied me once and no more.

Could you all introduce yourselves and tell me where you come from and what you do.

Thanx

NT

#2 Yervant1

Yervant1

The True North!

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,686 posts

Posted 01 August 2006 - 08:48 AM

QUOTE(Nanor @ Aug 1 2006, 09:06 AM) View Post
Hello everyone

I am new hear and a bit disappointed that I do not know who is who on this message board except couple of people who have replied me once and no more.

Could you all introduce yourselves and tell me where you come from and what you do.
Thanx

NT

Dear Nanor, I do not think that the members will respond quickly to your questions and tell you all just like that. smile.gif
But if you be active in the forum and read most of the posts you will get little by little information about the members, because we all say something about us through our posts indirectly and if you ask me this a more exciting way to find out. Who knows may be others will respond differently than me. smile.gif

#3 vava

vava

:yawn:

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,234 posts

Posted 01 August 2006 - 06:24 PM

Maybe Nanor jan is just a little impatient! smile.gif smile.gif Don't worry Nanor, as you stick around, you'll find out more about some of us than you wish to know! ohmy.gif

#4 Sip

Sip

Buffet Connoisseur

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,366 posts

Posted 01 August 2006 - 07:16 PM

By the way, it is customary around here that new members post their pictures and say 3 embarassing secrets about themselves.

#5 Yervant1

Yervant1

The True North!

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,686 posts

Posted 01 August 2006 - 07:52 PM

QUOTE(Sip @ Aug 1 2006, 09:16 PM) View Post
By the way, it is customary around here that new members post their pictures and say 3 embarassing secrets about themselves.

And 3 secrets about their neighbours on both sides. tongue.gif

#6 Accelerated

Accelerated

eh?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,110 posts
  • Interests:always changing

Posted 01 August 2006 - 10:41 PM

yes.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users