ara baliozian

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,361 posts
  • Interests:literature

Posted 30 July 2001 - 09:59 AM

OBSERVATIONS
Commissar of culture: a killer of ideas (whenever he is not allowed to murder writers).

Once upon a time, I remember, whenever a young person did or said something thoughtless, silly, or stupid, the adults explained it by saying "Jahil eh, jahil!" – meaning: he is young, inexperienced, innocent, he shouldn’t be taken seriously.
To those of my readers who are jahil, I say: I may not be able to reach you now, but time eventually will. Don’t jump to conclusions, take it easy, be patient, be receptive and eventually you will be rewarded with an enhanced awareness of reality and a better understanding of your fellow men.

An Armenian discussion forum: a place populated by Armenians who stab one another in the front after identifying themselves as proud Armenians and good Christians.

Next time I call Armenians jackasses, please feel free to be insulted -- if you happen to be one.

After giving themselves fat salaries, our fund-raisers tell us they can solve all our problems with money.

#2 Anahid Takouhi

Anahid Takouhi

Meg Hadig

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 291 posts
  • Interests:Yes Taguhi Pid Darnam

Posted 30 July 2001 - 08:57 PM

Nereh Ara jan, jahil en, jahil

#3 Pilafhead

Pilafhead

Music Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 434 posts
  • Interests:Music, Family, Music, Food, Music, Beer, Music

Posted 30 July 2001 - 10:05 PM

quote:
Originally posted by ara baliozian:
Next time I call Armenians jackasses, please feel free to be insulted -- if you happen to be one.

As a jackass, I am insulted that you call me an Armenian!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users