No replies to this topic

#1 PaperBoy

PaperBoy

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 27,037 posts

Posted 30 May 2017 - 05:44 AM

“I am not going to join anyone to create a living hell for another person,” Anahit Bakhshyan, a member of the Yerevan Council of Elders, said after she was asked whether she was going to join Zaruhi Postanjyan and turn [Mayor] Taron Margaryan’s life into a living hell.

“I am coming to work and cooperate, raise problems and demand a solution to them, control the activities of the mayor. I do not want to see a hell anywhere,” said Anahit Bakhshyan.

She says she has learned serious lessons from her four-year work in the City Council and she is going to use her experience in her future work. “Everyone must work and consistently raise the problems. Only in that case shall we be able to change many things.”

Anahit Bakhshyan is most concerned over the imperfection of question and answer session during the sittings of the previous council. She says they will not allow such things to occur during the sittings of the next City Council. “The Municipality does not like question and answer sessions and wants to have them removed from the agenda but they are envisaged by law.”

Source: http://en.a1plus.am/1260826.html

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users