20 replies to this topic

#21 onjig

onjig

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,650 posts
  • Location:Ranch in Sierra Nevada Mountains, California, Ranch in Nevada
  • Interests:Family, Armenia, Armenians,skiing, crop, too much to list.

Posted 27 April 2019 - 06:13 PM

Well ~ how about Gatron ~ Rectified oil of Pine Tar ~ it does work for many illnesses ~ a drop on your finger placed on tonsil ~ for bad throat infection or flu ~ some told to take 2 drops in glass or orange juice ~ one time I was so sick, with swollen tonsils ~ myrig stood behind me as I sat in a chair and with Gotron on her fingers massaged it on the skin where the swollen tonsils bulged under the jaw bone ~ before she stopped the swelling was down and I was feeling much better ~ I was about 20 at the time ```

"Ga-tron"

Gatron is used in some medicines and cosmetics ~ even in compounds used for horse hooves ~ I was very sick years ago ~ living alone in the mountains ~ I searched for Gotron ~ on the phone I would talk to a person in the warehouse ~ ask them to please put their finger in ~ describe the texture, ` the smell ~ finally in Georgia, USA ~ I found it ~ he said he would send a 55 gallon barrel for ~ I forgot 5,000 dollars I think ~ but did consent to send 1 gallon fo $55 ~ enough to last 500 families 100 years ~ so little is used ~ we use it to this day ```

Hyrigis Dicronakertzi ~ Myrigis Adanatzi e ~ have you heard of it ~ did your family use it ```

Edited by onjig, 27 April 2019 - 06:14 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users