Photo
- - - - -

The Movie "Passion"

• Please log in to reply
96 replies to this topic

Poll: Do you think this movie should be released?

Do you think this movie should be released?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 Armo77

Armo77

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 397 posts

Posted 22 January 2004 - 03:42 PM

Mel Gibson’s upcoming movie, the movie "Passion" is strongly being protested from being released by Jews world wide.. The movie is about Jesus Christ… Does anyone think this movie will actually be released considering all the obstacles Mel Gibson has to face. I sure hope it is released and would love to watch the movie.

#2 sev-mard

sev-mard

As it was in the beginning, so it shall be...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,255 posts

Posted 22 January 2004 - 04:04 PM

Monica Bellucci is in it!!! naughty.gif

But really I was reading this really in depth article about it, and what he's trying to do with it. It'll be in aramiac with english subtitles. I think it's a tour de force and should be released. If you belive the Word then someone else view of it should be welcomed, if not encouraged. It's about time we were able to be civilized see different aspects of things. Either way I do hope it's released and I plan to go and see it.

peace

Edited by sev-mard, 22 January 2004 - 04:05 PM.

#3 Anileve

Anileve

Epicure Maximus

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,201 posts
  • Interests:Running around at dawn and poking innocent bystanders with pipe cleaners.

Posted 22 January 2004 - 04:15 PM

QUOTE (sev-mard @ Jan 22 2004, 06:04 PM)
Monica Bellucci is in it!!! naughty.gif

But really I was reading this really in depth article about it, and what he's trying to do with it. It'll be in aramiac with english subtitles. I think it's a tour de force and should be released. If you belive the Word then someone else view of it should be welcomed, if not encouraged. It's about time we were able to be civilized see different aspects of things. Either way I do hope it's released and I plan to go and see it.

peace

Dear sevulik jan, I can't help but think that your avatar somewhat looks like a mother and child, especially when the anime mother is pressing that boy to her chest, it's such a maternal pose. I must say it's a very disturbing picture. Care to explain why you chose such a peculiar setting?

And in terms of the movie, Mel Gibson is in it, so it's a must, I never miss a moment of his exceptional derriere. drool.gif

#4 Armo77

Armo77

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 397 posts

Posted 22 January 2004 - 07:00 PM

QUOTE (sev-mard @ Jan 22 2004, 04:04 PM)
It'll be in aramiac

Cool, I somewhat understand the Aramaic language.. Thats good and acurate that they choose to have Jesus Speak Aramaic (now known as Assyrian). It was the language he spoke. I also belive Jesus was middle eastern looking..

Edited by Armo77, 22 January 2004 - 07:03 PM.

#5 Armo77

Armo77

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 397 posts

Posted 22 January 2004 - 07:02 PM

QUOTE (anileve @ Jan 22 2004, 04:15 PM)
Mel Gibson is in it, so it's a must,

my favorite Movie that Mel stared in has to be Braveheart.. I hope "passion" is just as good if not better.

#6 Dan

Dan

Banned. Never to Return.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,589 posts

Posted 22 January 2004 - 08:07 PM

heh.. it would be lotsa fun if it's not released -- because that would mean we're living in a fascist state controlled, ironically, by jews.. biggrin.gif biggrin.gif clap.gif can't wait for an uprising!!! it's coming!! in theatres near you! people will sooner or later wake up.. I mean, omg, it's about art and freedom, give it a f*ing break.. hmm.. mad.gif what do they suggest -- that we rewrite history to clear each and every jew of their wrongdoings????? no sir.. they better start behaving, cos i'm not about to advocate re-writing history.

and did you folks hear about that israeli ambassador who ruined a work of art which depicted a palestinian suicide bomber (in the Swedish museum)? rolleyes.gif good god.. what is this all coming down to?!?!

i heard there's a lot of pressure about the movie.. on the one hand, i want to see it so bad and support it too, on the other hand, i want to see people's reaction when it's banned... ohmy.gif

#7 Accelerated

Accelerated

eh?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,110 posts
  • Interests:always changing

Posted 22 January 2004 - 08:28 PM

i saw a 'teaser' preview of it yesterday - it looks very nice and I guess if their allready showing previews of it then its going to be released.

#8 Dan

Dan

Banned. Never to Return.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,589 posts

Posted 22 January 2004 - 08:35 PM

does anyone know when it's going to be released? i don't want to go run a search on the web.. too damn tired for that lol...

btw, i think it's gonna be released. Mel Gibson has his own production company... and if he replied to those who accused him and dismissed their accusations, i think there's a pretty good chance that he's gonna do everything so that the movie would be released. cool.gif

Edited by Dan, 22 January 2004 - 08:37 PM.

#9 Armo77

Armo77

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 397 posts

Posted 22 January 2004 - 08:36 PM

Feb 25th

#10 Dan

Dan

Banned. Never to Return.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,589 posts

Posted 22 January 2004 - 08:38 PM

QUOTE (Armo77 @ Jan 22 2004, 09:36 PM)
Feb 25th

Awesome. Thanks Armo77. Definitely going to watch this one. A little bit late (after the reading week, but still worth the time!!!) biggrin.gif wink.gif

#11 gevo27

gevo27

Its one of the most beautiful sights... now i have to go see it.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,517 posts

Posted 23 January 2004 - 12:03 AM

It will be released, the production company wasnt the problem, the carrier to the movie was. they have found a carrier, and Armo is right, feb 25th is when it will be released..

#12 sev-mard

sev-mard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,255 posts

Posted 23 January 2004 - 09:10 AM

QUOTE (anileve @ Jan 22 2004, 04:15 PM)
Dear sevulik jan, I can't help but think that your avatar somewhat looks like a mother and child, especially when the anime mother is pressing that boy to her chest, it's such a maternal pose. I must say it's a very disturbing picture. Care to explain why you chose such a peculiar setting?

And in terms of the movie, Mel Gibson is in it, so it's a must, I never miss a moment of his exceptional derriere. drool.gif

Is that you ani-jaan?! With the tom cruise pic..

Well that is actually a Japanese anime character, Inuyasha(translation dog-demon) and he's actually a male with long white hair, claws and some magical powers. :velho:

While i was living over there I used to watch that show and practice/learn new Japanese, so it's a major memory point for my two years over there, but i'm on the verge of changing it.....

Any suggestions? K'neres bayts Tom Cruise'n nker chem uzzum... yucky.gif

tongue.gif

#13 gurgen

gurgen

You talking to me?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,031 posts
  • Interests:tennis, chess, football (the real one), games

Posted 23 January 2004 - 09:35 AM

If Monica Bellucci is in it I'm gonna watch it for sure.

That woman is damn fine jawdrop.gif drool.gif

#14 sev-mard

sev-mard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,255 posts

Posted 23 January 2004 - 03:49 PM

QUOTE (gurgen @ Jan 23 2004, 09:35 AM)

uh huh

Attached Files

#15 Accelerated

Accelerated

eh?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,110 posts

Posted 24 January 2004 - 02:23 AM

Wow! Look at that rack, would you! ohmy.gif laugh.gif

#16 sev-mard

sev-mard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,255 posts

Posted 26 January 2004 - 09:22 AM

That's nice, but her face is great as well. Nice lips. Reminds me of my gf! wub.gif

Edited by sev-mard, 26 January 2004 - 09:22 AM.

#17 Dan

Dan

Banned. Never to Return.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,589 posts

Posted 26 January 2004 - 12:09 PM

QUOTE (gurgen @ Jan 23 2004, 10:35 AM)

Oooooooh!! She's hot!!! drool.gif drool.gif jawdrop.gif naughty.gif naughty.gif ohmy.gif

#18 sev-mard

sev-mard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,255 posts

Posted 26 January 2004 - 12:26 PM

QUOTE (Dan @ Jan 26 2004, 12:09 PM)
Oooooooh!! She's hot!!! drool.gif drool.gif jawdrop.gif naughty.gif naughty.gif ohmy.gif

hametsek

Attached Files

#19 Accelerated

Accelerated

eh?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,110 posts

Posted 26 January 2004 - 03:31 PM

I saw 'Tears of the Sun' a couple days ago, she's in it - very hot! biggrin.gif

#20 sev-mard

sev-mard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,255 posts

Posted 26 January 2004 - 03:33 PM

Yeah I've been wondering if I should see it for that reason alone! Don't think my girl would approve however.

Edited by sev-mard, 26 January 2004 - 03:33 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users