- - - - -

Does ****ography exist in Armenia?

• Please log in to reply
40 replies to this topic

#1 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 11 December 2000 - 03:24 PM

I'm just wondering? By the way, this is a thriving business in Eastern Europe and the other former Soviet republics.

#2 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 11 December 2000 - 05:59 PM

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You should know by yourself!!!

Caucasus without p.ornography!!!

[This message has been edited by Artur (edited December 11, 2000).]

#3 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 11 December 2000 - 08:19 PM

It doesn't??!!!

I'm surprised. I would think the industry would be thriving now in Armenia.

Then again, Artur jan, you don't want to believe anything negative about our country, so I'd question your confidence in this case

Gayancho

#4 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 11 December 2000 - 09:17 PM

Gayane,I guess its the land of sugar plums and gum drops! There is ****ography galore in ISLAMIC hejab-enforcing Iran, but I guess not in Armenia!

#5 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 12 December 2000 - 01:44 AM

Gayush, i've heard that georgians released some e.rotic show, but that is it. And i also hope that there will never be in Armenia. Present day there is no armenian p.orn, Armenian p.orn... it even doesn't sound : ))

Artur

#6 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 12 December 2000 - 03:19 AM

Actually there is ... Sorry to burst your bubble Artur. It is not at full bloom yet (I hope it will stay that way) but it is making its first steps. I was actually informed that a few guys from the states went over there to start a magazine. Some people will do ANYTHING to make money.

A

#7 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 12 December 2000 - 03:41 AM

Now i seat here and just imagine what Armenia will be in 50 years :) Prostitutes, whores, good quality p.ornography, the word virginity will dissapear, and the term bit.ch will have more use on armenian girls... And then... an organisation... sposored by Artur Asatryan, Avet Mnatsakanyan, Simon Avoyan etc...Newspaper Headlines:
killings of pimips... terrorist attacks, bomb of the building which produces ****o magazines... 48 people died... 3 so called "**** kings" assacinated in the house ourside Yerevan... terrorsits bomb prostitutes in the city centrem killing 14 girls with the oldest job... ha ha :)))

If anything like that happens in the future, you know who is in charge of it :)

Mr. Traditionalist

#8 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 12 December 2000 - 10:55 AM

As I know most of you guys live outside of Armenia, so we should wait until someone living in Armenia replies on this topic.

#9 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 12 December 2000 - 01:13 PM

Artur, I dont really BLAME you at all for wishing that wasn't happenning in Armenia, so does everyone. But I'm afraid that what it actually is: wishing. I dont see why p.o.r.n.ography and the s.e.x. industry isn't bound to be happenning anywhere and everywhere, becuase that's the nature of these demands! I'm sorry but that's like it is.

I hope Armenia doesnt become that way either, (It needs to get on it's feet first!) Actually THAT'S a point: say it gets on it's feet then some will not know how to maintain and manage the country (like some in power of it now) then go back down again? Plus do the things Artur was talikng about in th last post? Anyway: drifting off the subject.
Anway I really hope the whole of Armenia does not become that way but I dont really think it will become that way from a few girlie mags.

#10 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 12 December 2000 - 05:41 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Artur:
Now i seat here and just imagine what Armenia will be in 50 years Prostitutes, whores, good quality p.ornography, the word virginity will dissapear, and the term bit.ch will have more use on armenian girls... And then... an organisation... sposored by Artur Asatryan, Avet Mnatsakanyan, Simon Avoyan etc...Newspaper Headlines:
killings of pimips... terrorist attacks, bomb of the building which produces ****o magazines... 48 people died... 3 so called "**** kings" assacinated in the house ourside Yerevan... terrorsits bomb prostitutes in the city centrem killing 14 girls with the oldest job... ha ha ))

If anything like that happens in the future, you know who is in charge of it

Mr. Traditionalist

Artur jan - chgitem 50tary heto inch klini , yve kam inchpes sakayn iysor / Los Angelosum 4 TopLess BArrrer kan voronts terer@ Hayer en ( Hye Ashxatorner chunen ) , Internety vra 2 amenamets ****o Web Ringer@ patkanum en HAyeri, . bazmativ Hayer kan vor ****o web pager unen, mi kanisin janachum em andzamb bavakanin shnorkov mardik en nuynisk turkakan ****o webpager unen,
YEV minchev iysor yes inks iyster der chem tesel HAykakan ****o isk HAystanum garapar chunem inch ka , de gotes jorovurd@ amen inch asum e - sakayn jorovrty lezvin voskor chka inch ases kasen yerevi Berj@ mi 2 xoskov kasi te inch ka chka.

#11 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 13 December 2000 - 01:40 AM

quote:
Originally posted by MosJan:
yerevi Berj@ mi 2 xoskov kasi te inch ka chka.

Moso Jan,
Ete ughigh 2 khosqov asem - erevi ka.
Isk ete lurj, apa dranov verjin angam hetqrqrvel em mi 10 tari araj. Zhamanak ar zhamanak aysteghic aynteghic lsum es asenq: "Bryusovi ****-on tesel es, kam Bzhkakanin@, kam...". Bayc et amen@ mi 10 tari araj el kar. Im kartsiqov ardyunaberutyan ays volort@ Hayastanum derevs voch mi vorakakann popokhutyun chi krel. Bayc henc tntesakan vichak@ tetevacav,arag zargacum kunena. Kakhvats e pahajarkic. Ete menq, hay tghaners ayd pahanjn unenq, apa hay aghjikner@ patrastakamoren irenc kentarken ayd dazhan ashkhatanqi hrchvanqnerin. Ba da harca?

#12 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 13 December 2000 - 01:49 PM

Armen, I don't think armenian girls would take these jobs if the industry ever blossomed in Armenia. I think the "workforce" would have to come from neighboring countries, not from Armenia. I don't know of any Armenian girl, not even in this country, who would seriously consider doing this job (and I know some lost souls..lol..but no one that lost, trust me)

Of course that's just my perception. I hope I'm right.

Gayane

#13 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 13 December 2000 - 02:07 PM

If it did exist, then ellen would be the madam.

#14 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 13 December 2000 - 04:47 PM

Well, I hate to burst everyone's bubble, Gayane and Artur, but did you know that the #1 madame of Istanbul's most successful brothel is an old Armenian matron? I am sure she practiced the trade herself in her youth. Guys prostitutes are found in EVERY culture, Armenians are no different.

#15 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 13 December 2000 - 05:29 PM

I think it does... I mean its all over the world why should "kavkaz" be different. I mean we are not isolated or anything. Change is sweeping all of us in its path so we have to just go along with it.

#16 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 14 December 2000 - 03:33 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Ara:
I think it does... I mean its all over the world why should "kavkaz" be different. I mean we are not isolated or anything. Change is sweeping all of us in its path so we have to just go along with it.

What do you mean isolated. I hate when people talk generally about some place, not knowing what is going on there.
There never been p.orn in anywhere in the Caucasus. And i am pretty sure there is no in Armenia as well!
The reason why Caucasus is different, because it is traditional place and people are strict...
Anyways, whats the point of explaining what the red color is to a blind person.
Again, i've heard that Georgians made e.rotic show, and that's it.

Artur

#17 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 15 December 2000 - 12:33 AM

Steve jan, I was talking about the P**N industry, not prostitution. Prostitution's more private, I think, more "reasonable" But my gut feeling is still the same: that girls IN Armenia wouldn't embrace this industry, wouldn't want to be a part of it. It's just something about the place (in the positive sense), something age old I guess, some vibe, some energy, pride I think that would prevent these girls from willingly being filmed doing this, from exposing themselves like that on armenian soil. I don't know, it's just a feeling. I have no proof with which to substantiate this.

#18 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 14 December 2000 - 01:31 PM

Let me rephrase the question.
Who is for and who is against p**n industry in Armenia?

I am personally against it and think that every decent Armenian should do whatever he or she can to prevent it from happening.

#19 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 14 December 2000 - 04:11 PM

I am personally against it / 100 % and not only in Armenia .

#20 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 14 December 2000 - 04:31 PM

I'm all for it 99.9 % .......

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users