#21 Ani

Ani

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,656 posts

Posted 30 April 2008 - 12:56 AM

Nairi,
I always thought it is by choice…And it may be true…But there are genetic factors involved which cant be ignored, and after all, who can be certain?
Sexual orientation is located in hypothalamus of the brain, one of the parts of the hypothalamus called sexually dimorphic nucleus is larger in male than in female and takes part in control of male sexual behavior. Well, in gay man’s brain this part is as small as in female’s…Also women have thicker corpus colossum (the part that connects two hemispheres), gay men also have thicker corp. colossum…There are other biological and genetic aspects that show involvement of genetics in this issue…

About what Sip says…There was a famous case, I don’t remember the name…there were identical twin brothers, during circumcision on one of the brothers (how stupid they can be) they cut the organ, and since he no longer had “the organ” the family decided to raise him as a girl…The boy suffered all his life, he wanted to urinate standing, he hated his hair styles, he had a masculine walk despite all the Estrogen shots he was getting…Parents decided to tell him the truth, and right after he learned he ccut his hair, stopped the hormone intake, got married, etc…
So, I really don’t know…

#22 Ashot

Ashot

www.HyeForum.com

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,080 posts
  • Interests:Anything and Everything

Posted 30 April 2008 - 02:49 AM

ONLY ONE IN A 10 MILLION CAN BE A BOY/GIRL PHYSICAL APPEARANCE BUT HAVE THE OPOSITE HORMONES TO BE MORE THAN IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE... SO CHOICE OR NO CHOICE, HERE IS THE REALITY CHECK FOR ALL OF US - ENOUGH DISCUSSING THIS, IT IS GETTING DISGUSTING - THIS IS NOT SOMETHING THAT ARMENIANS SHOULD BE DISCUSSING, THERE ARE MORE IMPORANT THINGS IN LIFE THEN THIS...

#23 Sip

Sip

Buffet Connoisseur

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,366 posts

Posted 30 April 2008 - 03:52 AM

WHERE IS UNCLE HAGARAG WHEN WE NEED HIM?

#24 nairi

nairi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,704 posts

Posted 30 April 2008 - 04:02 AM

QUOTE (MyExiledSoul @ Apr 30 2008, 08:56 AM)
Nairi,
I always thought it is by choice…And it may be true…But there are genetic factors involved which cant be ignored, and after all, who can be certain?
Sexual orientation is located in hypothalamus of the brain, one of the parts of the hypothalamus called sexually dimorphic nucleus is larger in male than in female and takes part in control of male sexual behavior. Well, in gay man’s brain this part is as small as in female’s…Also women have thicker corpus colossum (the part that connects two hemispheres), gay men also have thicker corp. colossum…There are other biological and genetic aspects that show involvement of genetics in this issue…

I'm not talking about homosexuality. I'm talking about the latest fad: wanting to have a sex-change.

About what Sip says…There was a famous case, I don’t remember the name…there were identical twin brothers, during circumcision on one of the brothers (how stupid they can be) they cut the organ, and since he no longer had “the organ” the family decided to raise him as a girl…The boy suffered all his life, he wanted to urinate standing, he hated his hair styles, he had a masculine walk despite all the Estrogen shots he was getting…Parents decided to tell him the truth, and right after he learned he ccut his hair, stopped the hormone intake, got married, etc…
So, I really don’t know…

Like I said, 99.9% of the cases. I cringe whenever I hear a girl-turned-boy saying something like "I always liked fishing and I'm addicted to sex, therefore I must be a boy" as if all guys like fishing and no girls like sex. The same when a boy-turned-girl says something like "I like wearing make-up and buying purses, therefore I must be a girl" as if every girl does these activities by nature. When I hear this, I think to myself, If someone had told them that they are still boys or girls sexually, regardless of their preferences, would they still choose to change their sex?

#25 nairi

nairi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,704 posts

Posted 30 April 2008 - 04:03 AM

QUOTE (Sip @ Apr 30 2008, 11:52 AM)
WHERE IS UNCLE HAGARAG WHEN WE NEED HIM?

smile.gif

#26 nairi

nairi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,704 posts

Posted 30 April 2008 - 04:12 AM

QUOTE (Zara @ Apr 30 2008, 04:25 AM)
Something I don't understand is why homosexual people have been trying to "stand out" so much lately. And also why they are so heavily advertised by the film industry as "funny" and "laughable" in comedy films. Almost every comedy film I see has some sort of "gay joke" at least hidden in it. That is, if it's not shoved in your face by people who are trying to force you to think it's funny.

Heterosexuality is shoved down our throats all the time.

#27 StverDJ

StverDJ

• Members
  • Pip
  • 31 posts

Posted 30 April 2008 - 10:16 AM

yeah, seriously. they 'advertise' it more vigorously than girls gone wild and it seriously just looks like a trend now...

and boob to testicle ratio 1:1 sounds good

#28 Em

Em

Em

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,371 posts

Posted 30 April 2008 - 10:28 AM

Hi Stver, welcome to the forum!

I think that you misread Nairi's post. She wrote "hetero" not homosexuality.

#29 Ani

Ani

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,656 posts

Posted 30 April 2008 - 12:25 PM

I'm not talking about homosexuality. I'm talking about the latest fad: wanting to have a sex-change.

Nairi Jan, I always thought that being gay is the condition and sex change is the consequence, but I might be wrong…smile.gif

#30 StverDJ

StverDJ

• Members
  • Pip
  • 31 posts

Posted 30 April 2008 - 01:39 PM

Ehhhh....I don't know anymore. My personal opinion in general is that the whole world is going crazy and I don't want to imagine what the future will be like.

#31 Ani

Ani

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,656 posts

Posted 30 April 2008 - 02:35 PM

Off Topic, but funny...smile.gif

Some amazing research says that people who sweat less (high levels of vasopressin hormone) are less likely to cheat on their partners, they tend to be monogamous …People who sweat a lot (high levels of vasopressin) are more likely to cheat… tongue.gif

#32 StverDJ

StverDJ

• Members
  • Pip
  • 31 posts

Posted 30 April 2008 - 02:44 PM

QUOTE (MyExiledSoul @ Apr 30 2008, 01:35 PM)
Off Topic, but funny...smile.gif

Some amazing research says that people who sweat less (high levels of vasopressin hormone) are less likely to cheat on their partners, they tend to be monogamous …People who sweat a lot (high levels of vasopressin) are more likely to cheat… tongue.gif

Does that mean most Armenians are natural cheaters? tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif biggrin.gif

I popped a sweat typing this tongue.gif

#33 Sip

Sip

Buffet Connoisseur

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,366 posts

Posted 30 April 2008 - 02:45 PM

QUOTE (MyExiledSoul @ Apr 30 2008, 01:25 PM)
Nairi Jan, I always thought that being gay is the condition and sex change is the consequence ...

Actually I think homosexuality is very different than sex change. Like you would never hear a Gay refer to himself as female. Actually the whole point gays are trying to make is that they are Gay (as in physically male but attracted to other males) and in fact very different than females.

But perhaps you are right in that since Gay-ness is treated so negatively in society, that sometimes sex change is an easier solution to deal with being Gay. So maybe sex change is the consequence given that society is so negative on Gays.

#34 Ashot

Ashot

www.HyeForum.com

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,080 posts

Posted 30 April 2008 - 02:45 PM

99%

#35 nairi

nairi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,704 posts

Posted 30 April 2008 - 02:47 PM

QUOTE (MyExiledSoul @ Apr 30 2008, 08:25 PM)
Nairi Jan, I always thought that being gay is the condition and sex change is the consequence, but I might be wrong…smile.gif

I was talking about those who aren't gay, and they are a growing number. As for homosexuals, at least among those that I know or have read about, the greatest majority has never even considered sex-change. Apparently it is still possible to be gay and comfortable enough in your skin to not want to change your sex.

#36 Ashot

Ashot

www.HyeForum.com

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,080 posts

Posted 30 April 2008 - 02:47 PM

SIP - let me see you be positive on this - two cases will be presented

1) you're somewhere and guy walks up to you and tries to flirt with, get your number and ask you out for a date - will you be positive about this?

2) you're going out with a "girl" eventually you find out it's a guy - how positive will you be about this?

#37 Ani

Ani

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,656 posts

Posted 30 April 2008 - 02:50 PM

QUOTE (StverDJ @ Apr 30 2008, 12:44 PM)
Does that mean most Armenians are natural cheaters? tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif biggrin.gif

I popped a sweat typing this tongue.gif

^^^^ You're stereotyping here by saying Armenian men tongue.gif

#38 Ashot

Ashot

www.HyeForum.com

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,080 posts

Posted 30 April 2008 - 02:51 PM

Ani jan, explain to us the female behavior in this case... I think on the females its very simple - They sweat only when they are cheating!!! biggrin.gif

#39 Ani

Ani

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,656 posts

Posted 30 April 2008 - 02:55 PM

QUOTE (Ashot @ Apr 30 2008, 01:51 PM)
Ani jan, explain to us the female behavior in this case... I think on the females its very simple - They sweat only when they are cheating!!! biggrin.gif

Ashot in my initial post i said "people", meaning it applies to "people" in general...

I cant explain, this is my lecture from Tuesday, i thought its funny, i have a quizz tomottow...uff...sad.gif

And i wasnt the one who pointed out to men (armenian men)...smile.gif

Edited by MyExiledSoul, 30 April 2008 - 02:56 PM.

#40 Ashot

Ashot

www.HyeForum.com

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,080 posts

Posted 30 April 2008 - 03:00 PM

Ani jan - after carefully reading post number 31, 32, and 37 - I can certainly say you are the one mentioning the MEN part!!! solly!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users