• This topic is locked This topic is locked
107 replies to this topic

#1 Arm3n

Arm3n

• Members
  • Pip
  • 36 posts

Posted 03 November 2003 - 05:37 PM

I wanna start this discussion about Armenian girls, and before i say anything i wanna mention that i am young (21) and im telling this story from my point of view. recently me and my friends have been out with different Armenian girls every weekend. From all those girls 90% of them were doing tweak (meth) or crack. and let me remind you they are all armenian, some parskahaye some beirutsi some hayastantsy. added to that many of my friends (not me) got some action from them (sex for oldtimers) and its sad to see our girls to go down that drain. it is very very hard to find someone that you can spend your life with. the girls' esteem gets fractured (they all know they are "pchatsats") and they are all depressed. of course why should guys care they get sex. this ultimately involves our future because those girls are going to be raising our kids. so what is this leading to? and are those girls to drop down to the level of rednecks or laboring Mexicans?

Edit: bad word edited /Sasun

#2 THOTH

THOTH

Veteran

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,610 posts
  • Interests:many

Posted 03 November 2003 - 05:46 PM

Arm3n

Perhaps its the crowd you hang with...maybe you would have better luck with some "laboring Mexicans"

#3 Arm3n

Arm3n

• Members
  • Pip
  • 36 posts

Posted 03 November 2003 - 06:02 PM

as i said this is a point of view of a young male and trust me most of the young girls are that way, if you havent noticed that its because
1) you are a parent and your daughter is lying to you
2) you too old to be with young girls

#4 Arm3n

Arm3n

• Members
  • Pip
  • 36 posts

Posted 03 November 2003 - 06:04 PM

oh and ya armenians are much socially and financially higher than Mexicans, thus my reference to laboring Mexicans should not be taken as a racial slur (ya rite)

#5 ExtraHye

ExtraHye

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,611 posts
  • Location:In a world with happy people who like to play all day

Posted 03 November 2003 - 06:17 PM

oh and ya armenians are much socially and financially higher than Mexicans, thus my reference to laboring Mexicans should not be taken as a racial slur (ya rite)

:o

Edited by ExtraHye, 03 November 2003 - 10:54 PM.

#6 KavorKin99

KavorKin99

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 226 posts

Posted 03 November 2003 - 06:19 PM

thats so sad to hear :( amot che ;)

#7 angel4hope

angel4hope

look at me...i can fly!...sploosh!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,595 posts
  • Interests:too many to list... btw i love eye candy! therefore my addiction, and hence my diabetes :(

Posted 03 November 2003 - 10:08 PM

woww.......i c wheree ur coming from -and it is reallg sad- but you have to also consider the fact that you are overgeneralizing- there are many good armo girlas around- or normal ones if you may-- as a matter of fact most people i know- dont do any of the things youve mentioned- i myself included- id rather drop dead then smoke cigarettes let alone do drugs- and i know many people who feel the same way as i do- and the sex issue- that too- i guess it comes from how people are raised- the easy will always give it up and the rest wont- anyway--just to make u feel better- not all armo girls are going down that road and the ones that are wont be on it for long- either theyll overdose and die or something else----anyway dont be so pessimistic- i used 2 feel the same way about guys- alotta armo guys around where i live do crack and what not and are promiscuous- but there are also many who dont do drugs and live normal lives- you have 2 looka t it both ways...

#8 hyebruin

hyebruin

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,177 posts

Posted 03 November 2003 - 10:45 PM

true i agree with what you're saying about how it's not good when the girls/guys are way too loose, but being too uptight is also unattractive!! why can't there be a happy middle ground? girls/guys who are not afraid of their sexuality and know where to draw the line and how to set limits?? both extremes are BAD!! in my opinion!!! because it leads to buidup of tension of either not expressing oneself appropriately OR getting so out of control that one forgets what they're doing and why they're doing it!!!----key to a balanced life is knowing who you are, what you want, and knowing the meaning of MODERATION!!! and not giving a $%&* what anyone thinks...otherwise it's a downward spiral!!

#9 Stormig

Stormig

Still water runs deep...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,745 posts

Posted 04 November 2003 - 01:29 AM

My opinion - Armenian youth should date with a chaperon if they wanna stay "true Armenian" or whatever. Add that to the "pledge of loyalty" list...

#10 DominO

DominO

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,455 posts

Posted 04 November 2003 - 11:11 AM

I would say, as long as there is Armenian girls such a Stormy, we could say without being mistaken that there still hope to find those few Armenian girls(like Stormy) left. :D

#11 THOTH

THOTH

Veteran

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,610 posts
  • Interests:many

Posted 04 November 2003 - 11:44 AM

Arm3n - well your just wrong...and again - I imagine its your crowd...and perhaps if you presented yourself better - a better class of gal might be interested in you...think about it...

And again - 'Bruin - so perfectly said (and I mean that). You really seem to have a good sense about you (and a great attitude) about these sorts of things...now you/we need to go about finding a guy worthy...LOL

And Stormy - I'll volunteer to be your chaperone!...LOL...so where you & Domino planning to go on your date? (and can I bring along a date too [wife] if I'm chaparoning? - I mean I might like to watch ![lol].....but gotta have my fun too!)...LOL...and what an "easy" chaparone I would be heh...is this what you had in mind?

#12 America-Hye

America-Hye

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,093 posts

Posted 04 November 2003 - 11:55 AM

I know Mexicans that are MUCH, MUCH higher class than almost all Armenians. What stupid sterotypes are you people falling into??

They wouldn't even let any of you low class Armenians into Lomas Chatpultepec.

#13 DominO

DominO

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,455 posts

Posted 04 November 2003 - 11:58 AM

I know Mexicans that are MUCH, MUCH higher class than almost all Armenians. What stupid sterotypes are you people falling into??

They wouldn't even let any of you low class Armenians into Lomas Chatpultepec.

I guess, they need more high class Armenians like you. :D

#14 America-Hye

America-Hye

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,093 posts

Posted 04 November 2003 - 12:08 PM

Domino,

I am just so sick of all this Armenian arrogance. I know some very high class Armenians, with TRUE class, not these "gypsies" who think that they are better than anyone else. Louise Simone is one of the most humble people I have ever met and she could buy and sell all of you a thousand times.

#15 DominO

DominO

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,455 posts

Posted 04 November 2003 - 12:13 PM

Domino,

I am just so sick of all this Armenian arrogance. I know some very high class Armenians, with TRUE class, not these "gypsies" who think that they are better than anyone else. Louise Simone is one of the most humble people I have ever met and she could buy and sell all of you a thousand times.

Am I supposed to know whom Louise Simone is?

#16 Sip

Sip

Buffet Connoisseur

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,366 posts

Posted 04 November 2003 - 01:41 PM

What stupid sterotypes are you people falling into??

Come on Hagarag :) Did you just try to stereotype a group into "you people"? :o

#17 America-Hye

America-Hye

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,093 posts

Posted 04 November 2003 - 02:03 PM

Domino,

If you don't know who Louise Simone is, then I doubt that you are Armenian.

#18 America-Hye

America-Hye

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,093 posts

Posted 04 November 2003 - 02:04 PM

Sip,

Yes I fell into my own trap. I stereotyped the people here, even though there are a few here that I REALLY respect.

#19 DominO

DominO

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,455 posts

Posted 04 November 2003 - 02:09 PM

Domino,

If you don't know who Louise Simone is, then I doubt that you are Armenian.

The only Louise Simone I know of, is the Canadian photographer. But of course, since I am not an Armenian, I may not know whom your Simone is, is it one of those ladies that want to jump on your back? :D

Edited by Fadix, 04 November 2003 - 02:09 PM.

#20 America-Hye

America-Hye

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,093 posts

Posted 04 November 2003 - 02:13 PM

No Domino,

This lady is not one of those at all. She is a dignified older lady whom I have met through Armenian fundraising events. They young chickies I mentioned are odars and not Armenian.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users