KazZa`s Signature

--------------------
Hashish is beautiful,
sex is beautiful,
Armos are beautiful
Yes Em hayes
Yes em hayes
keep it real and armenian

" BY Artur - I ask moderators to demand the removal of the signiture from Kazza. If not then, i can't be here, it is shameful for me to see an Armenian girl with such signiture. Our girls are not hash smokers and they don't talk about sex in public!!! It is immoral!"

[ February 28, 2002, 03:13 PM: Message edited by: PandukhT ]

#2 THOTH

THOTH

Veteran

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,610 posts
  • Interests:many

Posted 28 February 2002 - 10:37 AM

be serious (thats what they keep telling me)

#3 Azat

Azat

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,969 posts
  • Interests:wine, beer, food, art, jokes

Posted 28 February 2002 - 02:23 PM

what is it in her signature that is SO bad that makes us wonder if she should drop it?

#4 Juggernaut

Juggernaut

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 275 posts
  • Interests:Always changing

Posted 28 February 2002 - 04:08 PM

I dont think anything should be done forcefully, let her (Kazza) make the decision....

Frankly, I couldnt care less because she is just a drop in the ocean and i got more important things to worry about....

#5 Sip

Sip

Buffet Connoisseur

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,366 posts

Posted 28 February 2002 - 05:06 PM

Let's see ... Kazza's signature or Arthur .... Kazza's signature or Arthur ... Kazza's signature or Arthur ... hmmmm that's a though one

So I am trying to think what is really wrong with that signature?

?????

Is it just the Hashish thing or the hashish thing and the sex thing? What? And even if she removes the signature, it still doesn't change the fact that that's the way she believes so is Arthur saying we should kick Kazzaa out because she thinks a certain way? or is he saying that she should lie or hide what she believes ...

In any case, I don't think Arthur has any valid grounds for demanding that the signature be removed unless he is asking that kazzaa be removed ... and obviously removing Kazzaa just because she thinks a certain way is NOT OK.

#6 MosJan

MosJan

Էլի ԼաՎա

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,278 posts

Posted 28 February 2002 - 05:46 PM

i know whats wrong Kazza has HAshish then Sex it sould be Sex then Hashish?

#7 Azat

Azat

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,969 posts
  • Interests:wine, beer, food, art, jokes

Posted 28 February 2002 - 05:57 PM

And the problem is that I can't get me either.

Artur, life is too short to worry about these small things. It is not like anybody is going to read the signature and be influenced by it, or be shocked by it or anything.

#8 khodja

khodja

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,295 posts
  • Interests:genocide recognition

Posted 28 February 2002 - 06:25 PM

The Arturs of this world are too repressed to enjoy life. Since they can't enjoy life, they want to curtail others from enjoying life. Let him do as he pleases and let Kazza do as she pleases. If there are consequences from it, that is her choice. Is he her father?

#9 Arturian

Arturian

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 185 posts

Posted 07 March 2002 - 06:48 PM

Unbelievably how you talk about me behind my back. I couldn't resist.

If none of you sees the problem here, then i can surely say, none of you think like an armenian. It is about disgrace. There are many people (foreigners) especially azeris and turks visiting this site and it is shameful when our (your) girl has such immoral signiture.

Hagarag, you sentence makes no sence. Thus it is impossible to reply.

Hell with her and her signiture. It is her life, whatever she does is none of my busines. Has sex like a cat? doesn't concern me. It is her PARENTS' problem raising a girl like. What concern me is that she is giving a bad image to our girls. And our girls have more self respect, purity than american/english b****.

MosJan, you are grown man. You have lived most of you live (as i understand) in Armenia. I mean, these kids have never lived there, thus don't know such things as disrace, purity, respect, apperciation etc. But if you don't see a problem here... then sorry: Leave it as it is. I will simply leave this forum. But close this topic. It is not nice to talk about person behind his back.

Azat, i trully agree that life is too short, but I can't watch an Armenian girl putting such signiture. It is sad!

Artur

#10 THOTH

THOTH

Veteran

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,610 posts

Posted 07 March 2002 - 08:25 PM

quote:
Originally posted by ARTURian:

If none of you sees the problem here, then i can surely say, none of you think like an armenian.

There you go again...I wish my grandmother was still alive to laugh at your sillyness. I remember her trying to explain (when I was a child) the essence of the bawdy jokes her and her (80+ year old) friends were telling in Armenian that I didn't understand. I can imagine what she would say about you! LOL! So get off your ass about what it is to be Armenian: You know nothing.

quote:
It is about disgrace. There are many people (foreigners) especially azeris and turks visiting this site and it is shameful when our (your) girl has such immoral signiture.

If you really are concerned then what are you doing to lessen the circumstances that lead to Armenian girls from your utopia being prostitutes to Arabs & others etc. You are the disgrace/laughing stock for Armenians - IMO. Who cares what f*ckin Azeris think anyway...(oh - they are thinking just like you...figure that one...)

quote:
Hell with her and her signiture. It is her life, whatever she does is none of my busines.

agreed. Go away already.

quote:
Has sex like a cat? doesn't concern me. It is her PARENTS' problem raising a girl like. What concern me is that she is giving a bad image to our girls.

Have you been watching those Andre Agasi commercials? BTW - Andre thinks you are a fool....

quote:
And our girls have more self respect, purity than american/english b****.

Only the 6 year olds you molest I imagine...(Don't know if that conveyed as I intended)...my point is that there is (often) a huge difference between reality and the immagination of those who cannot truly comprehend reality.

Armenain women from Armenia are all whores! (statistically speaking) what do you say to that? Our young girls whoring to the world...you (traditionalists/ex soviets) have discraced all of us - look at what the world is saying...etc etc I vow that the more you spew such garbage I shall escalate inkind (you silly know nothing)

quote:
MosJan, you are grown man. You have lived most of you live (as i understand) in Armenia. I mean, these kids have never lived there, thus don't know such things as disrace, purity, respect, apperciation etc. But if you don't see a problem here... then sorry: Leave it as it is. I will simply leave this forum.

Good bye already....I thought we were rid of you before, if not please answer to:

/cgi-bin/forum/ultim...28;t=000029;p=2
posted March 01, 2002 09:26 AM

before you spew more of your shit. Yea thats it slink away....know nothing...

quote:
But close this topic. It is not nice to talk about person behind his back.

I swear - go away - and you are forgotton - (at least by me)

quote:
Azat, i trully agree that life is too short, but I can't watch an Armenian girl putting such signiture. It is sad!

Artur

As if there are not more important things to be concerned with....freak.

[ March 08, 2002, 06:34 AM: Message edited by: THOTH ]

#11 Arturian

Arturian

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 185 posts

Posted 08 March 2002 - 04:05 AM

Thoth you are not serious. You have some issues. This post wasn't even directed to you!

Your toungue is too long, and you act like a kid having two boy kids. Laph at yourself, you are rediculous.

One thing about Armenian girls. Tell that they are whores to my face and I will show you who are armenian men!!!

Freak? :: )) Muaahahaha...

Man read your previous post carefully, and you will find out who is real freak. looool

#12 THOTH

THOTH

Veteran

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,610 posts

Posted 08 March 2002 - 06:44 AM

quote:
Thoth
One thing about Armenian girls. Tell that they are whores to my face and I will show you who are armenian men!!!

Truth hurts you that much eh?

Remember you are the one calling Westernized Armenian women prostitutes because of how they dress and that they can even mention sex and liking it etc (neandertal that you are). Well - I'm just stating what has shown to be fact: Young Armenian girls from Armenian & Russia whoring to the world. Do you wish I post the studies here that prove this contention? It is a sad, sad situation - and one in which I certainly take no joy. But here you are complaining about our women here in the West and calling them names (when you understand nothing) and you choose to be blindly ignorant of far more serious (and real) problems back home. And when confronted with this - your response is that you are ready to pick a fight. Yes very mature of you. Some role model...Mr I am proud of the fact that I have had 20 Russian girlfriends this summer...and while you might have not paid them - their relationship to you (as you basically admit) is one of being your prostitiute...so tell me - who really has the moral high ground here?

#13 Sip

Sip

Buffet Connoisseur

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,366 posts

Posted 08 March 2002 - 07:39 AM

quote:
I will simply leave this forum. But close this topic. It is not nice to talk about person behind his back.

This is a public forum. There is no way anything can be said behind anyone's back on these pages.

#14 Kazza

Kazza

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 528 posts
  • Interests:Chatting, Getting to know people, studying reading playing/listening to all types of music, relaxing, generally having a great time and enjoying life!!!

Posted 08 March 2002 - 09:19 AM

quote:

If none of you sees the problem here, then i can surely say, none of you think like an armenian. It is about disgrace. There are many people (foreigners) especially azeris and turks visiting this site and it is shameful when our (your) girl has such immoral signiture.

Hell with her and her signiture. It is her life, whatever she does is none of my busines. Has sex like a cat? doesn't concern me. It is her PARENTS' problem raising a girl like. What concern me is that she is giving a bad image to our girls. And our girls have more self respect, purity than american/english b****.

MosJan, you are grown man. You have lived most of you live (as i understand) in Armenia. I mean, these kids have never lived there, thus don't know such things as disrace, purity, respect, apperciation etc. But if you don't see a problem here... then sorry: Leave it as it is. I will simply leave this forum. But close this topic. It is not nice to talk about person behind his back.

Artur

quote:

Artur

You ****ing arsehole. I've had enough of you. HOW DARE YOU????!! Why do the moderators constantly allow you to get away with murder and warn and ban other members for doing half of what you do. It's not fair! I've told myself I wouldn't get upset and rise above your tantrums, but every single posting from you to me over the past few weeks has been insulting, and personal to the point of being abusive and bullying.

DO NOT SAY THINGS ABOUT HOW MY PARENTS RAISE ME. From your posting yo are making me sound like a complete basket case. I THINK YOU SHOULD LOOK AT YOURSELF. Takes one to think you know one! I do not know YOUR parents, so I show YOU the respect of not saying anything about them, but I think the way you behave is VERY MUCH your problem.

I am going to write a letter to the moderators about the way you have been treating me. I shall point out that in every other post you broke a lot of code of conduct rules. Whether they do anything or not, fine, but I would not give the likes of YOU the satisfaction of getting out of this forum.

Again:

1)Saying it is my parents problem raising me
2)Calling me a bitch(your little stars dont cover up much mister)
3)Saying I have sex like a cat

If it is about change of signature, then moderators and memebrs come to me and ask me to change it and why. It's only a stupid signature.

Thanks to the other memebrs for showing me help and support, but Is this what I have to take every time I visit hyeforum?

#15 Kazza

Kazza

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 528 posts
  • Interests:Chatting, Getting to know people, studying reading playing/listening to all types of music, relaxing, generally having a great time and enjoying life!!!

Posted 08 March 2002 - 09:23 AM

And to the other members that perhaps may have not understood- I AM NOT PROMISCUOS, I DO NOT SMOKE HASH. I AM NOT A WHORE, SLUT, or PROSTITUTE.

#16 MosJan

MosJan

Էլի ԼաՎա

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,278 posts

Posted 08 March 2002 - 10:16 AM

I do not have much time in my hands at this time. so I better close the topic and see what the other moderators like to do. I will get back to this issue in a day or so when i get some free time in my hands. like to ask all of you to calm dawn and stop the bad words and insults.

MOvses

#17 Garo

Garo

Veteran

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,096 posts

Posted 08 March 2002 - 10:19 PM

Artur and Kazza each of you are getting warnings.
Artur = 2 warnings in total.
Kazza = 2 warnings in total.

THOTH we are giving you a friendly-Reminder-warning please remember to not use BAD Language %^&$#*(@*& will always count us bad words / Language

[ March 12, 2002, 02:32 PM: Message edited by: MosJan ]

#18 Juggernaut

Juggernaut

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 275 posts
  • Interests:Always changing

Posted 08 March 2002 - 11:22 PM

Dont forget to bann me! There is no point of me staying, if you let me stay, one day (like today) I shall become very agitated and all hell will brake loose.

#19 Garo

Garo

Veteran

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,096 posts

Posted 09 March 2002 - 12:22 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Juggernaut:
Dont forget to bann me! There is no point of me staying, if you let me stay, one day (like today) I shall become very agitated and all hell will brake loose.

Done! You account has been cancelled.

#20 THOTH

THOTH

Veteran

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,610 posts

Posted 09 March 2002 - 01:38 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Garo:
Artur, Kazza and THOTH
you are getting warnings.
Artur and Kazza you have 2 warnings in total.

What for specifically? Kazza in particular... So you are saying that if one is called nasty names etc that one cannot defend themselves and that others are not allowed to point out what a nasty person the name caller is...I fail to see, in Kazza's case especially, why either Kazza or myself got a warning of any kind...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users