• Please log in to reply
178 replies to this topic

#161 Eurocentric

Eurocentric

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 473 posts

Posted 27 February 2008 - 04:08 PM

If it's so bad in Russia why don't these people leave? Russia is not an immigrant state.

#162 Ashot

Ashot

www.HyeForum.com

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,080 posts
  • Interests:Anything and Everything

Posted 28 February 2008 - 07:54 PM

there is over 1 and half million Armenians in Russia, I don't think they feel threatened!!!
  • HailArmenia301 likes this

#163 AVO

AVO

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,184 posts

Posted 28 February 2008 - 08:12 PM

They do Ashot jan. At any moment some punk might come and kill you or your children. That is something to be threatened about.

#164 Ashot

Ashot

www.HyeForum.com

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,080 posts

Posted 28 February 2008 - 09:00 PM

Avo jan, I have heard a lot of different ways, I have heard that Armenians do a lot of bad stuff there too... one of them personally know to me... sitting in the restaurant they started drinking two friends, then they got carried away, and started arguements with skinheads, then this Armenian guy start stabbing left and right, he ended up putting 3 in a critical situation and 2 dead... they both ran away, untill today he has a search warrant, if they find him, they gonna make sure he don't live, cause one of the guys he stabbed to death was a son of an aligarkh... so let's not just put our Armenians bein as innocent as we think... Propaganda, we are just trying to justify everything everywhere, why won't you guys really see the count of death cause by Armenians, and/or skinheads to other nationalities other than Armenians... You will see that Armenian death toll is not even as close as being 10% of the death toll in Russia, caused by skinheards and/or others!!!
  • HailArmenia301 likes this

#165 Eurocentric

Eurocentric

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 473 posts

Posted 29 February 2008 - 01:11 PM

QUOTE (Ashot @ Feb 28 2008, 09:00 PM)
Avo jan, I have heard a lot of different ways, I have heard that Armenians do a lot of bad stuff there too... one of them personally know to me... sitting in the restaurant they started drinking two friends, then they got carried away, and started arguements with skinheads, then this Armenian guy start stabbing left and right, he ended up putting 3 in a critical situation and 2 dead... they both ran away, untill today he has a search warrant, if they find him, they gonna make sure he don't live, cause one of the guys he stabbed to death was a son of an aligarkh... so let's not just put our Armenians bein as innocent as we think... Propaganda, we are just trying to justify everything everywhere, why won't you guys really see the count of death cause by Armenians, and/or skinheads to other nationalities other than Armenians... You will see that Armenian death toll is not even as close as being 10% of the death toll in Russia, caused by skinheards and/or others!!!

Very true. I don't think we would have liked very much if Armenia was being overrun by illegal Kurdish immigrants, especially if a good number of them were involved with organized crime. Hell we were whining about a protest by legal Indian students recently.

#166 Ashot

Ashot

www.HyeForum.com

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,080 posts

Posted 23 March 2008 - 12:10 PM

Armenian citizen killed in Moscow area
21.03.2008 16:23

An Armenian citizen was killed in Pushkino region, Moscow area, representative of the Interior Affairs Department of Moscow area reported.

According to him, the Armenian citizen was found yesterday morning at Vokzalnaya Street in Zaveti Ilyicha settlement with knife wounds in the neck.

“The 43-year-old man died when receiving medical aid,” the Police clarified.

A criminal case has been launched in compliance with features of Article 105 (murder) of the Russian Criminal Code. Investigation is underway.

#167 kakachik77

kakachik77

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 737 posts

Posted 17 April 2008 - 10:02 PM

anybody who understand russian, this is on Vigen Abraamyants' killing

event he court is racist, did not recognize it as a killing

http://www.youtube.c...feature=related

part 2
http://www.youtube.c...feature=related

Edited by kakachik77, 17 April 2008 - 10:08 PM.

#168 MosJan

MosJan

Էլի ԼաՎա

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,228 posts

Posted 13 January 2009 - 05:03 PM

ARMENIAN CITIZEN KILLED IN MOSCOW

article's photo
Moscow police launched investigation into the murder of an Armenian, 51, whose body was found in a building yard on Monday. Over 10 foreigners were assaulted in the Russian capital during 12 initial days of 2009, which holds a tendency of a new wave of violence through national hatred, Newsru.com reports.

#169 MosJan

MosJan

Էլի ԼաՎա

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,228 posts

Posted 16 January 2009 - 11:49 AM

ARMENIAN HOMICIDE INVESTIGATION COMPLETED IN MOSCOW

Moscow police has completed investigation into the murder of an Armenian committed by three Russian soldiers. Moscow police has completed investigation into the murder of an Armenian committed by three Russian soldiers. The file was submitted to Moscow military prosecutor’s office. All three confessed of the murder. According to the case papers, a 67-year-old Armenian disappeared on December 20, after he has left his house in his car. On January 1, traffic police stopped a car that turned out to belong to the vanished pensioner. His documents and blood spots were found in the passenger compartment. The investigators found out that in December 2008 three soldiers who left the military unit without permission stopped the car and then brutally killed its owner, NEWSru.com reports.

#170 MosJan

MosJan

Էլի ԼաՎա

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,228 posts

Posted 04 March 2009 - 01:22 PM

Armenian student murderer sentenced to 11 years in prison in Russia 04.03.2009 10:42 GMT+04:00 /PanARMENIAN.Net/ A Novosibirsk district court sentenced Alexei Krapivin, 42, who was accused of murder of Armenian student Edik Adamyan, to 11 years in prison.

The verdict can be appealed within 10 days after its announcement.

On the night of July 29, 2008, Krapivin started a quarrel with a group of young Armenians. He went home and then came back with a carbine and shot down Edik Adamyan.

#171 MosJan

MosJan

Էլի ԼաՎա

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,228 posts

Posted 02 October 2009 - 11:15 AM

<h1 class="big center">ARMENIAN CITIZEN KILLED IN MOSCOW</h1>

• An Armenian citizen was brutally killed in Moscow. The body of 19-year-old Armenian was found in Vvdensky street, on Thursday, October 1 at 11. pm, Interfax quoted a law enforcer as saying. The source did not mention when the crime was committed. According to witnesses, the Armenian was assaulted by a group of young men. Experts in forensic medicine said the young man died immediately after numerous knife wounds. Sources say he was in Moscow illegally, trying to evade conscription in the RA. A criminal case was initiated.

#172 Vera

Vera

• Members
  • Pip
  • 37 posts
  • Interests:Armenia, Armenian politics, culture, music

Posted 16 December 2009 - 09:51 AM

I think Russians in general are cultured people. The problem is that there are always thugs and worthless criminals is every society, and when the law enforcement fails to consistently punish such crimes, things go out of hand. Imagine if police was as corrupt and impotent in Los Angeles... Think about all the hate killings that would occur.

So, in short, this doesn't seem to be a reflection of some "Russian hatred towards Armenians..." It a reflection of a weak state and an incompetent government.

#173 Vera

Vera

• Members
  • Pip
  • 37 posts

Posted 16 December 2009 - 09:56 AM

Also, they automatically transfer their desperation to find jobs to hatred for those who they think have stolen their jobs. Nationalist propaganda is pretty big there and their leaders constantly blame the immigrants. Imagine if there was only fox news on TV... Imagine the public opinion and stereotypes...

Edited by Vera, 16 December 2009 - 10:02 AM.

#174 Zartonk

Zartonk

Magnificent!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,764 posts

Posted 16 December 2009 - 10:49 AM

I think it is a symptom of a post-imperial search for collective identity. With power in the hands of a few, xenophobic propaganda fills this void very efficiently. Also, this is naturally not a reflection of the entire population.

#175 Vera

Vera

• Members
  • Pip
  • 37 posts

Posted 17 December 2009 - 07:16 PM

A lot of prominent Russian politicians from the right openly announce that they must preserve the white race and keep Russia white. Obviously, the civil rights development there is grossly retarded. Imagine the controversy if politicians spoke the same way in the States today. The public would become polarized very soon and the same thing would happen here too.

So, I believe the problem will go away as soon as civil rights become more respected in Russia. Decades may go by.

#176 Zartonk

Zartonk

Magnificent!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,764 posts

Posted 18 December 2009 - 12:26 PM

That's certain. Certain members of the Duma -if I'm not mistaken- and a few parties outright call for semi-fascist ultra-nationalism, even flying the banner of Imperial Russia.

#177 MosJan

MosJan

Էլի ԼաՎա

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,228 posts

Posted 27 May 2010 - 12:06 PM

ARMENIANS AMONG THE LIST OF VICTIMS AS WELL

According to initial data, seven people have died and forty have been injured after an explosion that took place in Stavropol last night. According to the preliminary version, this was a terrorist act. The explosion took place near the culture chamber 15 minutes before the Chechen "Vaynakh-Legend of Caucasus" state dance group's performance. Three women died on the spot. Another four, including two teen girls, were transferred to the hospital with serious injuries and died. There are also Armenian victims, including Liana Melkumyan, 8, Diana Melkumyan, 16, and David Sargisyants, 21. Ten people are still in heavy condition. According to the preliminary version of investigation, the terrorist attack was planned by the local ultranationalists. A criminal case has been instigated.

#178 MosJan

MosJan

Էլի ԼաՎա

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,228 posts

Posted 23 October 2012 - 10:57 AM

Մոսկվայում 6 սքինհեդներ մեղավոր են ճանաչվել Հայաստանի քաղաքացուն սպանելու մեջ Մոսկվայում 6 սքինհեդներ մեղավոր են ճանաչվել Հայաստանի քաղաքացուն սպանելու մեջՀոկտեմբեր 23, 2012 | 17:20 Մոսկվայի քաղաքային դատարանում ատենակալների կոլեգիան մեղադրական դատավճիռ է կայացրել 6 սքինհեդների դեմ՝ ազգային ատելության մոտիվներով հարձակման եւ սպանության համար: Այս մասին, այսօր՝ հոկտեմբերի 23-ին, «ԻՏԱՌ-ՏԱՍՍ»-ին հայտնել են Մոսկվայի քաղաքային դատարանի մամուլի ծառայությունում: Մեղադրյալների նստարանին էին Դմիտրի Սուդակովը, Ալեքսանդր Կիչուտկինը, Վլադիմիր Բելյակովը, Ալեքսեյ Կիսիլյովը, Վլադիմիր Ստեպանովը, Եմելյան Նիկոլաեւն ու Ստեպան Կուզմինը: Վերջինս ատենակալների միաձայն որոշմամբ արդարացվել է: Մյուսների մեղքն ատենակալներն ամբողջությամբ ապացուցված է համարվել: Բելյակովը, Ստեպանովը, Կիսիլյովը եւ Կիչուտկինը հանցագործության պահին անչափահաս են եղել, ընդ որում վերջինս նախկինում դատված է եղել: Քննության տվյալներով, 2009-ի հոկտեմբերին Նիկոլաեւը, Սուդակովը, Բելյաեւը, Կիչուտկինը դանակներով զինված քայլել են Մոսկվայի Վվեդենսկիի փողոցով՝ հարձակման համար ոչ սլավոնական արտաքինով անձանց փնտրելով: Նրանց զոհը դարձել է Հայաստանի մի քաղաքացի, ով մահացել է արյունահոսությունից: «Տղամարդու նկատմամբ տածելով ատելություն, թշնամություն եւ ցանկանալով ֆիզիկական հաշվեհարդար տեսնել նրա հետ, Նիկոլայեւը, Սուդակովը, Բելյակովը, Կիչուտկինը սպանության նպատակով հարձակվել են իրենց զոհի վրա, բազմաթիվ հարվածներ հասցրել ձեռքերով, ոտքերով, ապա դանակով առնվազն 11 անգամ հարվածել նրան»,-ասված է գործի նյութերում:

#179 HailArmenia301

HailArmenia301

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts
  • Interests:Activist, Researching, Exercising, Spending time with loved ones, Enjoying life.

Posted 24 June 2014 - 05:00 PM

Thank you Ashot. You have made a great point. The amount of Armenians dying in Russia due to "murder" is extremely low, statistically speaking. In my opinion, living in Russia is far much safer than Turkey, Azerbaijan, Syria, or other Muslim Majority Countries. Armenians living in Turkey and Azerbaijan is what people should really be cautious about, not Russia. Russians attack other ethnic groups including Ethnic Russians too. 

Besides, like Ashot said, Armenians are not exactly angels themselves. We must treat others with respect and compassion so outsiders can see our superb side and so we can make more friends and not enemies and eventually supporting Armenians for future events Armenians hold.

Edited by HailArmenia301, 24 June 2014 - 05:02 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users