Posted 23 December 2003 - 03:57 PM

MP3

#2 gamavor

gamavor

-= Nobility =-

• Nobility
  • 5,049 posts

Posted 23 December 2003 - 10:32 PM

Dude, do you listen to anything else besides arabic and turkic music.

As Amerigan arabnerov yev turkerov letzvetzav. Ur yertas nuin kak@.

#3 Armo77

Armo77

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 397 posts

Posted 27 December 2003 - 07:12 PM

QUOTE (gamavor @ Dec 23 2003, 10:32 PM)
Dude, do you listen to anything else besides arabic and turkic music.

As Amerigan arabnerov yev turkerov letzvetzav. Ur yertas nuin kak@.

Read the board fool... Stop hating, I put more Armenian beats than anything

An Armenian thread

Another Armenian beat

another

now stop crying like a little baby.

#4 gamavor

gamavor

-= Nobility =-

• Nobility
  • 5,049 posts

Posted 27 December 2003 - 07:44 PM

Thank You Mr. Clutz-Clutz. Love you Mehmet! smile.gif

#5 Armo77

Armo77

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 397 posts

Posted 27 December 2003 - 08:22 PM

And Besides, You need to start learning things.. Never have I posted an Arabic OR Turkish song, yet you keep complaining about me posting them. And this song posted here is in CHRISTIAN Aramaic.

#6 gamavor

gamavor

-= Nobility =-

• Nobility
  • 5,049 posts

Posted 27 December 2003 - 08:26 PM

Dude, go castrate yourself! Do you think I care what kind of garbage you listen to. Just don't call it Armenian, because the only Armenian thing about the links with Mp's above is the words.

#7 Armo77

Armo77

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 397 posts

Posted 27 December 2003 - 09:34 PM

Got to love Ignorant Armenians.. LOL they make good jokes.

#8 angel4hope

angel4hope

look at me...i can fly!...sploosh!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,595 posts
  • Interests:too many to list... btw i love eye candy! therefore my addiction, and hence my diabetes :(

Posted 27 December 2003 - 09:50 PM

aww stop the hateing--dude i listen to turkish arabic armenian greek all sorts of music because im open minded unlike some people here---if its goo its good stop hating and being racist! and armo jan dont listen too poopie heads-some people just dont know when to stop---and what does castration have to do with ones taste of music---maybe you should learn to be more tolerant of other races afterall we all live in the same world why not learn how to get along------! life is too short to hate!And if you didnt care what type of music armo is listening to then why are you spending so much time posting all these negative comments.....get a clue!

#9 gamavor

gamavor

-= Nobility =-

• Nobility
  • 5,049 posts

Posted 27 December 2003 - 10:02 PM

My Dearest Angel Of Hope,

If you offer to perform belly dancing in front of me I promise to watch in awe and buy you a drink (after the dance). I myself like to go, once in three months to places like this just for the sake of diversity. Most of the times they are Greek places that offer that kind of music, and I'm not ignorant to that extend to know that this music is NOT GREEK, but the place is GREEK.
What Armo says, is that the holy music that he likes is Armenian, but that is not the case. Now who is ignorant? Even Rabiz people are more honest when they say I like RAbiz, which doesn't mean necessarily Armenian music. One should not mix his musical preferences with his ethnicity. The fact that one doesn't like certain style of music (if it is ethnic) doesn't mean that he hates the origins of the authors of this music. Is it clear now? smile.gif

It would have been honest on part of Armo to say that he likes chaka-raka, arabyshully, tarambuky and we all would have admire him.

#10 angel4hope

angel4hope

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,595 posts
  • Interests:too many to list... btw i love eye candy! therefore my addiction, and hence my diabetes :(

Posted 27 December 2003 - 10:10 PM

first of all "not so dearest" im not some whore to be belly dancing fo you or anyone else for that matter- please keep your fantasies to yourself...but my point was that if yuo didnt care so much about what kind of music the guy listens to then why in the world are you wasting your time and posting in reply????get a clue and get a life dude! and please dont offend me in such a way-i am not an entertainer of that sort and dont plan on being and if i ever was i wouldnt give the pleasure to a low life such as you-and this said with the outmost respect~

#11 gamavor

gamavor

-= Nobility =-

• Nobility
  • 5,049 posts

Posted 27 December 2003 - 10:13 PM

Wow! rolleyes.gif

#12 Anoushik

Anoushik

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,973 posts
  • Interests:Armenians, music, philosophy...

Posted 27 December 2003 - 10:40 PM

Not to be against your preferences in music, Armo and Angel, I do have a question that I want you to answer. Obviously, we have issues with the Turks and the Muslims, right? We all agree on that? Now, since these issues are unresolved and we are still hurting because of it, why would you listen to their music? Even if you do like their music (even though I don't understand why), why not "boycott" the Turkish and Arabic music and influences of their music and culture in our music and culture?

#13 angel4hope

angel4hope

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,595 posts

Posted 27 December 2003 - 10:44 PM

why does music have to always be involded in the genocide issue? i understand that they were wrong for killig millions of armenians but are you going to let that dictate every step you take in your life? and while yuor at it almost every type of food we armenians eat is turkish or of an islamic influence--why do you eat it? most cloths sold in the US are made in turkey why wear it? you have dark hair like the turkish---dye it blonde! give it a rest already and stop beign so closed minded~if the music is good then its good--doesnt matter who or what culture its from--not all turks are bad---i know armenians that are worse than some turks! chill out dude!

#14 angel4hope

angel4hope

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,595 posts

Posted 27 December 2003 - 10:46 PM

and another thing--why do you like rabiz nusic---most rabiz music is of turkish influence --unless you listen to true armenian music-cultural music--most music armenians have is of turkish influence----

why limit your life?
my grandpa used to say--you even need to know your enemies language because they are human too.........

and besides that--i hate armenian peoples negativity---why do we always have to see the worst in everything? here we are talking about music and whats our tastes and preferences--and some people just have to be so negative and start a wehole racial issue!

almost as if youre implying that:
so many asarmenians are killed by mexicans therefore you shouldnt drink corona beer or eat tortilla chips or dance to ricky martin???!!! are you seeing what you would be saying in the oong run???

Edited by angel4hope, 27 December 2003 - 10:49 PM.

#15 gamavor

gamavor

-= Nobility =-

• Nobility
  • 5,049 posts

Posted 27 December 2003 - 10:56 PM

Angel, you are one confused individual like most MidEasterners that pretend to be Armenian. You hide your open -mindness to other cultures with your real preferences. Sorry if this hurts, but since I'm low life I can tell you this. smile.gif

My initial argument was that people who like Arabic music should call it Arabic and not Armenian. I don't think you would be able to understand this because you don't make a difference.

#16 Anoushik

Anoushik

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,973 posts

Posted 27 December 2003 - 11:01 PM

Angel, you're right, I don't listen to "rabiz" since "rabiz" also has Turkish and Arabic influences. And most importantly, I could never listen to "rabiz" because it's in extremely bad taste that I would be ashamed to listen to it. We, as Armenians, have to try as much as we can to resist Turkish and Muslim influences because we are not Muslims and we, as a culture are so much more above them. Of course, I am a classical musician so my views are a bit strict for the "general" public.

And about the Genocide: You are wrong. The Genocide did take place and we still have a long way to go to bring justice to our ancestors. Part of this means to show to the world that we are different and much more intelligent than our "neighbors". This has nothing to do with dyeing my hair blonde - I am Armenian and am very proud of my brown hair.

#17 Armo77

Armo77

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 397 posts

Posted 27 December 2003 - 11:13 PM

People this music I posted is NOT "MUSLIM" so dont trip.

#18 Anoushik

Anoushik

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,973 posts

Posted 27 December 2003 - 11:14 PM

Angel, I don't think it would be much of a sacrifice to give up Turkish and "rabiz" music.

"Rabiz" music is extremely simple music, easily accessible - there is nothing there. The musical phrase keeps repeating, so that God fordid, you don't get introduced to a new tune and forget what happened two seconds ago. And the lyrics? Well, there is just z@rrnoz or g@lg@lots.

But it's fine, everyone has different preferences. But when, as a nation, you're fighting for something against another country that you can justifiably call your enemy, how can you listen to their music?

#19 angel4hope

angel4hope

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,595 posts

Posted 27 December 2003 - 11:26 PM

okie first of all gomavor jan or what ever yuo prefer to call yourself--i am not confused at all and am very open minded and know what i am talking about--listening to turkish music doesnt make me turkish and neither does listening to armenian music---here you people talk about going against turks or boycotting but i see all these as words and not actions--so why not do something instead of talk about it---all i am saying is that listening and appreciating turkish or arabic music s=doesnt mean that i forgot about the genocide or that i dont respect my ancestors or whatever-i have been involved in many things having to do with recogntion of the genocide and have been involved at school to educate poeple and staff members at our school about the armenian culture and the genocide---but you have to remember that when someone listens to their music whether turkish or arabic or russian or sppanish-doesnt mean that you are turining into that race of even going agains your own culture---you guys are treating this issue as if listening to turkish/arabic music is equal to marrying a muslim or converting to islam----chill---and when i made the comment about the blonde hair it was of sarcasm--i myself am proud of my dark eyes and hair as well as culture--what i was getting at is that you guys are going too far with certain things here---music is a universal way of self expression--and ofcourse i dont listen to those muslim influenced songs or whatever i listen to some arabic music im not a great big fan i dont even understand thwe language--all i am saying is that it sounds good and i dont like hateing-----you people need to open your minds and see that there are other things inlife besides hateing-----and i am not saying forget the genocide or what not.....

#20 angel4hope

angel4hope

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,595 posts

Posted 27 December 2003 - 11:31 PM

and gamavor jan--i am not a middle eastern pretending to be armenian i am a true armmenian with deep armenian roots and knowledge.I have spent mostly half of my life learning armenian language culture literature what do you have to say for yourself? i have attended armenian school for more than half my life--may i ask? do you at least know how to read and write in armenian? what makes you more of an armenian than me? all i am saying is that listening to these "evil" types of music that you are reffering to doesnt mean that im less of an armenian or that i am going against my own culture!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users