#81 Yervant1

Yervant1

The True North!

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,603 posts

Posted 18 September 2008 - 08:46 AM

QUOTE (MosJan @ Sep 18 2008, 02:58 AM)
Ani jan yerku or araj @enkeroj@s kin@ syurprise Speretion + Ristriction order matutsets @enkeroj@s - heratsnelov iren ir 5 Yerexanerits

asel te $$$ problem@ sxal k@Lini - anzi bavakanin lav finanasakan d@rutyan mej eyin, asel te xand@ kam art Amusnakan kaper@ da el e sxal qanzi gitem yerkusn el n@Virvats amusinner yve tsnoghner eyin - yerku or e xelqernis g@Luxners chi galis chenq haskanum te inch yev inchpes patahets es amen inch@

Havanakan e vor yerort ants m@ ka!!!!!!!

#82 MosJan

MosJan

Էլի ԼաՎա

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,196 posts

Posted 18 September 2008 - 10:54 AM

QUOTE (Yervant1 @ Sep 18 2008, 07:46 AM)
Havanakan e vor yerort ants m@ ka!!!!!!!

iysor haskatsa vor k@noj yexpoiyr@ yve quyr@ mets ashxatanq en katarel es gortsum

#83 Harut

Harut

Վերնագիր

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,734 posts
  • Interests:uninterested...

Posted 18 September 2008 - 07:03 PM

QUOTE (Ani @ Sep 17 2008, 09:52 PM)
Divorce rates are growing rapidly (53 %) and there are more dysfunctional families today than happy ones… some people are making money off of it…i take a class “Marriage and Family Relations”, it is such a made up subject, they create phony formulas to “happiness” and successful marriage…the instructor is a divorcee, single mother with negative attitudes toward the institution of marriage, with no intention to get remarried (frequently talking about reality… very different from the book) and she is a marriage counselor… huh.gif
However, it does talk about choices (especially irrevocable ones) and consequences, during adolescence and youth…i think this course should not be an upper division undergrad course… it will be more helpful in college and even high school…

There is one thing that i found interesting... that based on statistics and research, marriages successfully survive based on the commonalities between the spouses…before i thought (actually i heard) that opposites attract and make each other complete…

"martin goldberg and associates, llc.
divorce attornies
f-in' up american families for over 50 years"

Edited by Harut, 18 September 2008 - 07:03 PM.

#84 Ani

Ani

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,656 posts

Posted 18 September 2008 - 10:59 PM

QUOTE (MosJan @ Sep 17 2008, 10:58 PM)
Ani jan yerku or araj @enkeroj@s kin@ syurprise Speretion + Ristriction order matutsets @enkeroj@s - heratsnelov iren ir 5 Yerexanerits

asel te $$$ problem@ sxal k@Lini - anzi bavakanin lav finanasakan d@rutyan mej eyin, asel te xand@ kam art Amusnakan kaper@ da el e sxal qanzi gitem yerkusn el n@Virvats amusinner yve tsnoghner eyin - yerku or e xelqernis g@Luxners chi galis chenq haskanum te inch yev inchpes patahets es amen inch@

bayc restriction order dnel@ edqan el hesht ban chi...dra hamar pat&arrner en petq...ete chhastatven, dataran@ khani order@...inchqan gitem datavorner@ hakvats en 2 tsnoghnerin el pahel erexaneri kyanqum, u chtoghnen v'or koghmer@ erexanerin zenq dardznen, iranc kriiv-davineri mej...

but...before, to me divorce was the end of the world...but by the time i understood that dysfunctional families are worse and more destructive...but...with five children it is gonna be hard in many ways...

#85 garmag

garmag

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 297 posts
  • Interests:Everything.

Posted 19 September 2008 - 11:06 PM

When, during the late sixties and seventies the western economies were unable to sell more products to consumers... since the consumers were saturated...and production of all goods stagnent...

A devilishly clever scheme was concocted on many fronts in creating new consumers...

The Brady bunch type TV serials were instigators for couples, who were married for several years, starting to seek new excitments outside the home and dreaming hollywoodian quicky happiness situations ,where in a half hour all the conflicts of the families were perfectly timed for happy endings !
In the Brady bunch situation, a father with three sons joins in a union with a women with three daughters in an ideal house, where all types of sextual connotations were insinuated... All of the entenglements in this newly formed union allways found quicky, satisfactory Hollywood endings.

The devilish formula also concurrently endorsed feminism with a fanatical vengence against all that is Male species under the guise of seeking equality in all spheres...
You could imagine the havoc this created and still is continuing it's influence today...on marriages...

The break up of families via divorces was the aim of this cleverly satanic scheme !

In order to get more consumers, the planners , by splitting families... suddenly created a doubled demand for all neccessities that will make an additional home neccessary for a split family! Imagine the doubling of everything...

The divorce rates are the proof of these cabals/ogres... whose aim was and is nothing but more accumulation of moolah at any cost.

No wonder today, the Western empires are morally decadent...ironically, developping nations are following this so called social progress by copying the West in all her facets... splitting and divorces of families are gallopping in unprecedented rates all through the world!

The latest assault on all societies is called globalization. The natural descendency of the Brady Bunchism, feminism...unlimited greed!
Unfortunatly the innocents ( the children of these coitus unlimited) pay a high price... this trend will continue for the future, finally arriving at a suicidal tunnel with no end in sight!

I don't envy my grand childrens future lives...Yes, I suffer for this situation, I am doing my damnest to put right what I contributed in creating this state of affairs...

Da Astwadz mer boloris imasdutyun!
Arpa, with respect, how would you phrase the above ..."imasdutyun" without using... "utyun" that I abhore like you?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users