459 replies to this topic

#401 Yervant1

Yervant1

The True North!

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,599 posts

Posted 20 May 2017 - 04:47 PM

I do hope they die from a painful disease for stealing from the orphans, how low can you be to do that!  :angryfire:

• onjig likes this

#402 onjig

onjig

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,650 posts
  • Location:Ranch in Sierra Nevada Mountains, California, Ranch in Nevada
  • Interests:Family, Armenia, Armenians,skiing, crop, too much to list.

Posted 18 August 2017 - 05:44 PM

Quote Arpa:  Obviously some people don’t the difference between Յարութիւն, to rise and Հարություն to hit/strike.**

The above was Arpa's  the answer to a News article Nane ,had posted about a person who had gained money by fraud~but had gotten caught~as he should have~time has flown and many a person with it~

It was a great loss when Arpa went away~it was far too soon~

onjig

Edited by onjig, 18 August 2017 - 05:51 PM.

#403 onjig

onjig

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,650 posts
  • Location:Ranch in Sierra Nevada Mountains, California, Ranch in Nevada
  • Interests:Family, Armenia, Armenians,skiing, crop, too much to list.

Posted 18 August 2017 - 05:57 PM

«Medicare»-ի գործով հետախուզվող խարդախ հայուհին կարող է թաքնվել Լոս Անջելեսում

«Medicare»-ի գործով հետախուզվող խարդախ հայուհին կարող է թաքնվել Լոս ԱնջելեսումՄարտ 22, 2014 | 02:32

Դաշնային քննիչներն ԱՄՆ-ում կարծում են, թե «Medicare»-ի գործով ամենահետախուզվող անձանցից մեկը, որը դատապարտվել է 20 մլն դոլարի խարդախության համար, կարող է թաքնված լինել Լոս Անջելեսի շրջանում: Այդ մասին գրում է «Los Angeles Times»-ը:

Իշխանությունները հայտարարել են, թե Նուրիցա Գրիգորյանը փախել է նախորդ ամիս, երբ մեղավոր էր ճանաչվել Գլենդելի կլինիկայում իր գործողությունների համար: Նա ներկայացել էր որպես բժշկուհի եւ թանկարժեք հոգեբուժական դեղամիջոցների բաղադրատոմսեր դուրս գրել:

Առողջապահության նախարարության եւ սոցիալական ծառայությունների քննիչները հայտարարել են, թե կլինիկան հաճախ է ընդունել անտուն հիվանդների, որոնց տվյալներն օգտագործել է «Medicare»-ի եւ «Medi-Cal»-ի հաշիվները լրացնելիս: Դրանց հետեւանքով մոտ 20 մլն դոլարի հաշիվ է ներկայացվել, «Medicare»-ն ու  «Medi-Cal»-ը վճարել են մոտ 8 մլն դոլար:

Գրիգորյանի վճիռը հրապարակվելու էր հունիսին: Նրան սպառնում է մինչեւ 30 տարվա ազատազրկում: Սակայն նա անհետ կորած է փետրվարի 24-ից: Նա դատական հսկողության տակ էր՝ հատուկ ապարանջանի օգնությամբ, բայց անջատել է այն կամ հանել: Հաղորդվում է, որ Գրիգորյանը գնացել է Գլենդելում Հայաստանի հյուպատոսարան՝ փաստաթղթեր ստանալու, ապա կորել է: Լիովին հնարավոր է, որ նա արդեն լքել է ԱՄՆ տարածքը:

Սակայն Գրիգորյանի ընտանիքը դեռ գտնվումէ  Լոս Անջելեսում, ինչպես են սպիտակ շունը, որին քննիչները հաճախ են տեսել տեսադիտման ընթացքում: «Չի բացառվում, որ նա մոտակայքում է»,- ասել է քննիչներից մեկը:

Լուրեր Հայաստանից - NEWS.am

With 20 million she must be hiding in a palace~

#404 MosJan

MosJan

Էլի ԼաՎա

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,192 posts

Posted 19 August 2017 - 02:29 PM

Լոս Անջելեսում հայը 15 տարով ազատազրկվել է բժշկական խարդախության համար

ոս Անջելեսի Թուհունգա քաղաքի բնակիչ 33-ամյա Արտակ Հովսեփյանը դատապարտվել է 15 տարվա ազատազրկման՝ 20 մլն դոլարի խարդախության համակարգի մասնակցելու համար, որի շրջանակում Գլենդելի կեղծ բուժհաստատություն է օգտագործվել՝ «Medicare» եւ «Medi-Cal» ապահովագրական համակարգերից կեղծ դեղատոմսերի օգնությամբ գումար կորզելու նպատակով:

Ըստ «Glendale News-Press»-ի, Գլենդելի «Manor Medical Imaging» կլինիկան աշխատանքի է ընդունել չարտոնագրված բժիշկ Նուրիցա Գրիգորյանին, որը թանկարժեք հոգեմետ դեղամիջոցներ է դուրս գրել՝ օգտագործելով արտոնագրված բժշկի անունը, ինչից հետո հաշիվը ներկայացվել է պետությանը:

Կեղծ դեղատոմսերի միջոցով դեղորայքը ստանալուց հետո դրանք վաճառել են սեւ շուկայում: «Medicare» եւ «Medi-Cal» համակարգերն ավելի քան 9 մլն դոլար են վճարել հաշվարկներում նշված 20 մլն դոլարից:

Գործում ներառված են եւս երկու անձ՝ 48-ամյա Քենեթ Ջոնսոնն ու 49-ամյա Նուրիցա Գրիգորյանը: Գործի շրջանակում դատավճիռ է կայացվել եւս 10 անձի նկատմամբ:

Բժիշը Ջոնսոնը, որը նախապես հազարավոր դատարկ դեղատոմսեր է ստորագրել, որոնք հետագայում լրացրել են նրա համախոհները, պետք է դատապարտվի նոյեմբերին: Իսկ Գրիգորյանը, որը ներկայացել է որպես ամերիկյան արտոնագիր ունեցող բժիշկ եւ լրացրել Ջոնսոնի ստորագրած դեղատոմսերը, տեղեկությունների համաձայն, փախուստի է դիմել:
Լուրեր Հայաստանից - NEWS.am

Old News

#405 MosJan

MosJan

Էլի ԼաՎա

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,192 posts

Posted 19 August 2017 - 02:36 PM

still out

Attached Files

#406 MosJan

MosJan

Էլի ԼաՎա

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,192 posts

Posted 02 August 2019 - 11:06 AM

Yerevan: Some mutant degenerates desecrated the tombstones of the April boys. At Yerablur today were defiled. The tombstones were filled with paint, reminiscent of wax

https://gagrule.net/yerevan-some-mutant-degenerates-desecrated-the-tombstones-of-the-april-boys-at-yerablur-today-were-defiled-the-tombstones-were-filled-with-paint-reminiscent-of-wax/?fbclid=IwAR1lX_6zYsMX9Ia5TsIKNfly0RNcmfLNPjITSJWo86WKsK6ab3AdVn127YM

The graves of the April war heroes buried in Yerablur today were defiled. The tombstones were filled with paint, reminiscent of wax. Throughout the day, public and political circles were discussing and criticizing the condemnation of the tombstones of the April war heroes. Shortly before ArmLur.am it became known that law enforcement officers found one person in the desecration of Yerablur. According to our information, the name of the latter is Greta Mnatsakanyan. Strangely enough,

#407 Yervant1

Yervant1

The True North!

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,599 posts

Posted 03 August 2019 - 08:17 AM

The young soldiers died for the freedom of these scumbags, so that they can insult and damage their memory and resting place. What kind of people are these degenerates.  :angryfire:  

#408 MosJan

MosJan

Էլի ԼաՎա

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,192 posts

Posted 14 November 2019 - 06:14 PM

https://gagrule.net/...-by-foreigners/

Armenia’s NSS reveals cases of illegal child adoption by foreigners

The National Security Service (NSS) of Armenia says it has revealed numerous cases of illegal adoption of children by foreigners in a “flagrant violation” of the Armenian law.

In a statement on Thursday, the NSS said two Armenian citizens, using their contacts in a maternity hospital, several governmental agencies and orphanages, arranged the adoption of over 30 Armenian children by Italian citizens in a gross violation of the law.

The law enforcement agency said from 2016 to 2018 some administrative staffers of the maternity hospital coerced more than 10 women who had applied for an abortion to give birth and to give up their babies for adoption. They even took bribes from the women for the “rendered medical services”.

After receiving written consents, most of the newborns were transferred to orphanages with accompanying medical records which contained fake diagnoses.

“Officials of those facilities, abusing their powers and using the made up diagnoses given by the maternity hospital in the medical records, violated the priority of Armenian citizens’ right to adopt those children by indirectly obstructing the children’s adoption by Armenian citizens,” the statement read.

A criminal case has been opened under relevant articles of Armenia’s Criminal Code. A preliminary probe is underway.

#409 MosJan

MosJan

Էլի ԼաՎա

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,192 posts

Posted 17 October 2022 - 11:25 AM

#410 MosJan

MosJan

Էլի ԼաՎա

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,192 posts

Posted 20 October 2022 - 11:01 AM

#411 MosJan

MosJan

Էլի ԼաՎա

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,192 posts

Posted 20 October 2022 - 06:34 PM

#412 MosJan

MosJan

Էլի ԼաՎա

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,192 posts

Posted 20 October 2022 - 06:34 PM

Sovetner Qzer Mer@!!!!

#413 MosJan

MosJan

Էլի ԼաՎա

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,192 posts

Posted 01 November 2022 - 12:13 PM

#414 MosJan

MosJan

Էլի ԼաՎա

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,192 posts

Posted 10 November 2022 - 11:42 AM

#415 MosJan

MosJan

Էլի ԼաՎա

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,192 posts

Posted 10 November 2022 - 02:04 PM

#416 MosJan

MosJan

Էլի ԼաՎա

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,192 posts

Posted 15 November 2022 - 02:01 PM

#417 MosJan

MosJan

Էլի ԼաՎա

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,192 posts

Posted 15 November 2022 - 02:02 PM

hang the  if all is true . stone them or him whoever did this 

#418 MosJan

MosJan

Էլի ԼաՎա

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,192 posts

Posted 15 November 2022 - 02:43 PM

#419 MosJan

MosJan

Էլի ԼաՎա

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,192 posts

Posted 17 November 2022 - 09:47 AM

#420 MosJan

MosJan

Էլի ԼաՎա

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,192 posts

Posted 18 November 2022 - 04:51 PM

SoCal couple convicted of stealing nearly $20 million in COVID-19 fraud expedited to LA from Montenegro

https://www.msn.com/...f8e9da8a653efd7

Southern California couple convicted of stealing more than $20 million in COVID-19 relief funds was expedited back to America on Thursday after fleeing the country in 2021.

The couple, Richard Ayvazyan, 44 and Marietta Terabelian, 38, both of Encino, fled from the U.S. in August 2021, heading to Montenegro when they were out on bond following their conviction.

After they fled, the couple was sentenced in absentia. Ayvazyan was sentenced to 17 years in prison, while Terabelian was sentenced to six years in prison.

They were both convicted in June 2021 of "leading a conspiracy to fraudulently obtain more than $20 million in COVID-19 relief funds," according to the United States Department of Justice.

Ayvazyan and Terabelian were members of a Los Angeles-based fraud ring who engaged a scheme" in which they obtained the fraudulent money via the Paycheck Protection Program and Economic Injury Disaster Loan COVID-19 relief funds. They used "dozens of fake, stolen or synthetic identities — including names belonging to elderly or deceased people and foreign exchange students who briefly visited the United States years ago and never returned."

In all, they are believed to have submitted approximately 150 fraudulent applications.

Additionally, the pair "also submitted false and fictitious documents to lenders and the Small Business Administration, including fake identity documents, tax documents and payroll records," the DOJ statement said. They then used the "fraudulently obtained funds as down payments on luxury homes in Tarzana, Glendale and Palm Desert. They also used the funds to buy gold coins, diamonds, jewelry, luxury watches, fine imported furnishings, designer handbags, clothing and a Harley-Davidson motorcycle."

Ayvazyan and Terabelian were expedited back to Los Angeles International Airport by Montenegro government officials after they were located. Now that they're back in America, they will serve their scheduled sentences.

While they were on the run, the Federal Bureau of Investigation offered a $20,000 reward for information on their location.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users