#41 MosJan

MosJan

Էլի ԼաՎա

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,196 posts

Posted 20 November 2004 - 01:42 AM

QUOTE (Azat @ Nov 20 2004, 12:41 AM)
Can we just UPS me and I will find leaves there for Ani...

Only if you take Domino also

#42 ExtraHye

ExtraHye

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,611 posts
  • Location:In a world with happy people who like to play all day

Posted 20 November 2004 - 03:48 AM

QUOTE (vava @ Nov 18 2004, 10:03 AM)
I'll let you guys work out what TDW means. tongue.gif

Is TDW an online jewelry store? And the reason you said they like the chocolate is because it was used on their add?

#43 vava

vava

:yawn:

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,234 posts

Posted 20 November 2004 - 12:39 PM

Nice try Extra jan, but WAYYY off. tongue.gif

#44 ExtraHye

ExtraHye

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,611 posts
  • Location:In a world with happy people who like to play all day

Posted 20 November 2004 - 01:37 PM

QUOTE (vava @ Nov 20 2004, 12:39 PM)
Nice try Extra jan, but WAYYY off. tongue.gif

Back to the drawing board then artist.gif Yahoo that is. tongue.gif

#45 Anileve

Anileve

Epicure Maximus

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,201 posts
  • Interests:Running around at dawn and poking innocent bystanders with pipe cleaners.

Posted 21 November 2004 - 03:03 AM

Waking Up

Have you ever dreamt that you are caught up in a dream which is so disturbing yet you cannot bring yourself to wake up? You try to break out of it and to no avail, feverish feelings of turmoil and panic slowly consume you and you end up accepting it as a reality, because surely it must be since there is no escape. And just when you accept your fate you wake up.

I am awakened by the sounds of jazz, by the deep, smoky and sultry voice of Nina Simone and her playful piano, which cries out to accompany her. It is especially evident in her sensual piece “Tell me more and more and then some.” I am inspired by the stories of those who evoke emotions of appreciation for the beauty of life. By those who are ruled by their imagination and passion. I foster the continuity of desires which cater to highlighting the magic of being and the ambition to see greatness amidst the gray. I am awakened by the feeling of love in its various forms that challenge the conventional perception of the word. I am numbed by dullness, deceit, superficiality, order and repression of passion.

I am awakened by spontaneity, laughter, caresses, complexities and colors of seasons. I am ruled by thoughts, instability, desires and a search for a deeper meaning. All I really know at all is that something in me reacts to sunsets, and warm tough and soft words, that I am pretty sure I will die someday. I’m pretty sure that something called “I” is alive right now, and everything I perceiver is all I’ve got to.

#46 Stormig

Stormig

Still water runs deep...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,745 posts

Posted 21 November 2004 - 03:45 AM

Ani, dreams are very rare for me, or at the very least I don't remember them. However, recently I woke up from my sleep by my own laughter. I don't know who was playing what joke on whom in the office. tongue.gif A bit disturbing, though, to be laughing like that by oneself in one's sleep.

#47 Anoushik

Anoushik

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,973 posts
  • Interests:Armenians, music, philosophy...

Posted 21 November 2004 - 09:07 PM

Pretty interesting Stormig.

...Once I had a most beautiful experience in my dream and unfortunately it hasn't happened again. I was making love to a man but it wasn't sex or anything like that, all I know is that I was giving all of my love to this man and I felt that he was giving all his love to me. I have no idea who he was (is) but it was wonderful and out-of-this-world extraordinary. Needless to say I woke up and felt extremely lonely and sad, for I've wished to be in love and haven't found my soulmate yet sad.gif

#48 Azat

Azat

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,969 posts
  • Interests:wine, beer, food, art, jokes

Posted 21 November 2004 - 09:27 PM

QUOTE (anoushik @ Nov 21 2004, 07:07 PM)
Pretty interesting Stormig.

...Once I had a most beautiful experience in my dream and unfortunately it hasn't happened again. I was making love to a man but it wasn't sex or anything like that, all I know is that I was giving all of my love to this man and I felt that he was giving all his love to me. I have no idea who he was (is) but it was wonderful and out-of-this-world extraordinary. Needless to say I woke up and felt extremely lonely and sad, for I've wished to be in love and haven't found my soulmate yet sad.gif

Oh ya, that had to be a dream smile.gif

#49 Anoushik

Anoushik

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,973 posts

Posted 22 November 2004 - 12:39 AM

QUOTE (Azat @ Nov 21 2004, 07:27 PM)
Oh ya, that had to be a dream smile.gif

What does that mean? sad.gif Men aren't capable of giving love? ohmy.gif ......... sad.gif

#50 Harut

Harut

Վերնագիր

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,734 posts
  • Interests:uninterested...

Posted 22 November 2004 - 12:48 AM

QUOTE (anoushik @ Nov 21 2004, 10:39 PM)
What does that mean? sad.gif Men aren't capable of giving love? ohmy.gif ......... sad.gif

anoushik, don't let this old fa... people disappoint you.

#51 Armen

Armen

Veterinarian

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,456 posts

Posted 22 November 2004 - 12:54 AM

QUOTE (anoushik @ Nov 22 2004, 12:39 AM)

Anoushik, a real atheist cannot possibly believe that love exists smile.gif

#52 Anoushik

Anoushik

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,973 posts

Posted 22 November 2004 - 01:14 AM

QUOTE (Armen @ Nov 21 2004, 10:54 PM)
Anoushik, a real atheist cannot possibly believe that love exists smile.gif

What is the definition of a "real atheist"? smile.gif Besides I'm a humanist and I do believe that love exists between two people (or at least I'm hoping since I haven't experienced it myself yet).

#53 Anoushik

Anoushik

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,973 posts

Posted 22 November 2004 - 01:16 AM

QUOTE (Harut @ Nov 21 2004, 10:48 PM)
anoushik, don't let this old fa... people disappoint you.

Good smile.gif there is still hope tongue.gif

#54 Armen

Armen

Veterinarian

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,456 posts

Posted 22 November 2004 - 01:22 AM

QUOTE (anoushik @ Nov 22 2004, 01:14 AM)
What is the definition of a "real atheist"? smile.gif Besides I'm a humanist and I do believe that love exists between two people (or at least I'm hoping since I haven't experienced it myself yet).

A real atheist is someone not like you Anoushik smile.gif How come you believe in love but you don't believe in God? Is love better than God? I have experienced it I can say confidently it always brings a lot of pain. Sometimes it can be realy dangerous and mess up your life. A real atheist would conclude that people who love are mentally challenged.

#55 Anoushik

Anoushik

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,973 posts

Posted 22 November 2004 - 01:31 AM

If by a real atheist you mean a materialist, then no, I'm not a real atheist smile.gif But I don't believe in God's existence therefore I think I'm an atheist. It's not like I've fallen in love with that word and want to be identified as such tongue.gif

Armen, I don't believe in love because I think it's better than God. I believe in love because I think it's real. And God is not. If God existed I'm sure He would be good but He doesn't. Why compare God with the existence of love within humanity?

#56 ED

ED

Քեռի

• Nobility
  • 5,960 posts
  • Interests:Music, traveling, Salvador Dali, Tolstoy, Sevak, Charents
    wine, sushi and lots lots more

Posted 22 November 2004 - 01:34 AM

QUOTE (Armen @ Nov 21 2004, 11:22 PM)
A real atheist is someone not like you Anoushik smile.gif How come you believe in love but you don't believe in God? Is love better than God? I have experienced it I can say confidently it always brings a lot of pain. Sometimes it can be realy dangerous and mess up your life. A real atheist would conclude that people who love are mentally challenged.

Are you saying atheists are incapable of love? Just because they defer in there vision of what’s best for humanity and for this world? And how do you explain Bush who believes in God yet is a mass murderer?

#57 Armen

Armen

Veterinarian

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,456 posts

Posted 22 November 2004 - 01:41 AM

Don't play with words Anoushik wink.gif An atheist is an atheist. You are clearly not one smile.gif Let's not go off topic.

OK then, why do you think some man has too give you love in that sense (you surely know what I mean)? What is his utility? He gets it back in the same amount and manner? Well, that is a simple exchange of goods smile.gif Don't get too romantic with it. It is just chemical stuff that all humans need.

#58 Armen

Armen

Veterinarian

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,456 posts

Posted 22 November 2004 - 01:45 AM

QUOTE (Edward @ Nov 22 2004, 01:34 AM)
Are you saying atheists are incapable of love? Just because they defer in there vision of what’s best for humanity and for this world? And how do you explain Bush who believes in God yet is a mass murderer?

No, I am saying that a lot of people (majority) who say they are atheists are not atheists. Bush clearly does not believe in God. He just follows the tradition and dogmas of Protestant Church.

#59 Anoushik

Anoushik

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,973 posts

Posted 22 November 2004 - 01:51 AM

Ah ha! You want me to say it tongue.gif Fine! OK, I think as human beings we are more than chemicals and need more than chemicals. We are spiritual beings smile.gif Oh, what the heck, I'm a romantic, I admit tongue.gif But a romantic who doesn't believe in God because logically God doesn't exist. There is just too much evil in this world for a God to exist.

See? You're making me go off topic tongue.gif (I just want to point out that there is nothing written here that I haven't said before.)

#60 Harut

Harut

Վերնագիր

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,734 posts
  • Interests:uninterested...

Posted 22 November 2004 - 02:00 AM

yev hisus yekav yev asats` "sireq mimiants, qanzi sern e, vor kprki ashxarh@. sirir merdzavorit, bayts "chsires" merdzavorit knoj@. dranits lav hoter chi galis".

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users