What Is The Attraction To Moslem Men?
Posted 03 October 2006 - 02:41 PM
did you not see the list of jews who help our cause and who have REALLY contributed?
maybe you didnt? why dont you look it up then. just cause some idiots have ties to turkey. as iv said, my jewish friend is a HARDCORE armenian supporter! and she herself said she is ashamed of the israeli government.
1. Watch your mouth young man.
2. I will call myself whatever I want, and I'm afraid YOU will have no say in THAT.
3. How exactly would I be hating all Israelis or Jews by saying that I hate Israel's crimes (killing 1200 civilians)? Quit manipulating.
4. Just because you have Muslim friends does not mean you are not inciting against Islam. YOU ARE. Moreover, you are using the typical argument of a racist when accused of racism : "oh I have many (insert whatever race/ethnicity here) friends".
5. Actually, unless you believe in totalitarianism, there is no "our laws" or "their laws". There are supposed to be laws that treat everyone equally. If you have church bells tolling, you should also have mosques that are able to use the loudspeaker. Don't start with the "this is a Christian country" b.s. In the same vein, if you allow straight people to get married, you should also allow gay people to get married. As for the "violent" protests, what violent protests were there in Canada? And how do these form the "majority" of Muslims? Also, last I checked, no one was whining when Mosques were being attacked, but everyone was up in arms when a Jewish school in Quebec was attacked. So anti-Muslim (and anti-Arab) hatred is now the new "anti-Semitism". Guess you can continue saying "never again!"
6. See #4.
7. What values are those? Values of intolerance and oppression? Values that are fascist, inciteful? Values that paint all people of a certain faith/way of life with one brush and refuse to accept that they are human beings too? So, tell me, why do you and your likes whine so much about Christians not being able to have a church in KSA, if you are into practicing the same thing in your country? By the same logic, shouldn't the Saudis for example have every right to say that this is a Muslim country so you have to abide by our rules here? Does that make the rules/laws right? What about what happened in Indonesia with Christians inciting a religious riot and killing Muslims, Indonesia which is a majority Muslim country? What about the Christian fascists in Lebanon who massacred thousands in the name of their Christianity? So those are all "in the past" and we should forget about them? Or should we forget about them because it is convenient for you to do so, because otherwise your entire system of fascist hatred of Muslims falls apart? Also about Armenians being killed for their religion, have you ever heard of something called pan-TURKISM? Guess not.
8. I consider myself a human being first!!! I do identify as Armenian, but only very loosely. And I don't consider Armenia "my country" so why should I go and live there? I leave that up to those who DO consider it their country, like YOU. Let me know when you move to Armenia.
9. They are not socialists because socialism restricted to one national group is NOT socialism. And why would I join a neo-Nazi party, the founder of which, Pierre Gemayel, was inspired by none other than Hitler? You seem to have a lot of growing up to do.
10. Where did I say I hate the people FOR being Israelis/Jews? Where did I deny that some Jews have been of immense help to the recognition of the Armenian Holocaust? (please point/quote). But I DID say that most Jews simply don't care, and I will elaborate here: or else we would've seen pressure on the government (because such issues of genocide are very sensitive to Jews, and they all whine left and right about Darfur, right?). I also don't see the Jewish Lobby in USA working towards the recognition of the Armenian Holocaust. Far from it, they are active tools in the DENIAL of the Armenian Holocaust. Or did you not know that? Most Jews live in Israel. Most Jews outside Israel support Israel, and therefore consider whatever is "necessary" for Israel's welfare (such as ties to Turkey) as "OK". That includes the denial of the Armenian Holocaust. Now they might not themselves deny it, but they ARE directly or indirectly, willingly or otherwise, supporting and perpetuating such denial. Do I care that they are Jewish? No, I just find it ironic and immensely hypocritical of them. And not just when it comes to the Armenian Holocaust, but to Israel's very own ethnic cleansing in '48 and '67 and arguably in South Lebanon in '06 (the plan was to depopulate south Lebanon in its entirety, and Israel still has not officially announced its final borders, nor denounced the ideology that calls for annexing all of south Lebanon up to the Litani River). You give me your friend's example, and how is your friend representative of the whole Jewish community outside Israel??? Did you take my advice and look up the word "majority" and "minority"? How about asking your parents what "individual behaviour" means???
I have no interest in continuing this discussion simply because we've strayed too far, and you seem incapable of understanding the basics of discussion. By calling me all that you called me you won't be advancing any of your points. Believe me.
hmmmmm, i guess you are right sassoon.
in any case, sorry bout the things iv said earlyer, i was just alittle frustrated.
but your not going to change my point of view, call me a racist if you like, but i do dislike islam in itself.
anyways, you are right, this discussion is straying, and im not interested in making enemys on hyeforum (altho i think i already had).
i am begining to see it your way tho.
theres just one thing i am going to comment on. i have heard of pan-turkism (pan-turanism). i fully understand it. but being christian didnt help our situation. we would have been less...hated if we were moslem...no?
and being christian...is part of being armenian!
in any case
i apologise again for my outbursts.
good day and farewell
Posted 04 October 2006 - 02:57 AM
Well what do you mean when you say "this is invalid" because man wrote it?
Did you expect a book to fall from heaven down to earth?
Edited by aSoldier, 04 October 2006 - 02:57 AM.
Posted 05 October 2006 - 02:22 PM
Did you expect a book to fall from heaven down to earth?
I didn't say a book written by man is "invalid" just because it is written by man. You asked if I thought a book written by man is "less" valid than the word of God and I said yes. I think anything spoken or written by man must be less valid than what God might say or write because man is not God. Man can never be as perfect as God.
As far as a book falling from Heaven ... I would hope God has the ability to at least make a DVD or a wireless broadcast or something rather than stick to 5000 year old technology
Edited by Sip, 05 October 2006 - 02:24 PM.
Posted 06 October 2006 - 02:42 AM
You make sense here, but that's not what I meant.
You previously stated something along the lines of "even the ones that are TRULY the word of God have been written down and passed down the generations by humans"
you're implying that the word of God isn't captured in the Bible because it wasn't written by Him. And that's not true.
Edited by aSoldier, 06 October 2006 - 02:43 AM.
Posted 06 October 2006 - 09:41 AM
Edited by Sip, 06 October 2006 - 09:42 AM.
Posted 20 April 2007 - 06:43 PM
I know quite a few East European girls married to Moslems and I always wondered how they manage to overcome the cultural differences. There is this disillusion among some women that every Moslem owns an oil-well. For others, it is the feeling of domination. They just love master Ė slave relationship.
Just to disproof any generalization, one of the nicest persons that I know is a Lebanese doctor. My question is about those Moslems that are truly after the Quran, yet they would love to have fun with European girls.
Why they donít stick to their own girls?
For many westerner's religion does not even exist. I don't think its the idea of having an oil well, its just that for many there religion is not important. However, there are very very few who carry the relationship longer than 2 3 years. I see British women covered and it makes me feel sick. There are Kurds from Iraq, nothing against them but 99.99% are ugly, shot, dirty, (wearing shoes with hills to look taller ) and lots of Polish and Russian girls who are good lucking go out with them. No self respect or value.
Posted 20 May 2007 - 10:44 PM
Posted 21 May 2007 - 01:05 PM
I totally appreciate you sharing this with us. Very valuable input coming from a very valuable member of the rodent species. Excelsior!
Posted 21 May 2007 - 01:38 PM
On a lighter note, do you folks know what muslims yell at a strip club for men?
Okay girls get your faces out for the boys !!
Posted 21 May 2007 - 03:26 PM
Who is the genie in the white with the grandma pajamas?
Posted 21 May 2007 - 03:28 PM
The latest Spring Calendar Photoshoot ...
I know I already replied but that is too damn funny. Can you just imagine the caption under that?
"Hey Nadia, do you remember our trip to Mecca?"
"Look at Noor on the end here, isn't she lovely?"
"That's not Noor, that's Fatima!"
"No, it's noor, you can tell by how much more whiter the whites of her eyes are."
"No, it's Fatima."
Posted 21 May 2007 - 11:42 PM
Posted 22 May 2007 - 09:53 AM
That was sick!!!
Posted 22 May 2007 - 11:24 AM
The washing part is accurate, but the rest was absolutely unnecessary and vulgar. Yuck.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users