10. yes, as iv said...hate the government...not the people! are you blind? did you not read what i posted?
did you not see the list of jews who help our cause and who have REALLY contributed?
maybe you didnt? why dont you look it up then. just cause some idiots have ties to turkey. as iv said, my jewish friend is a HARDCORE armenian supporter! and she herself said she is ashamed of the israeli government.
1. Watch your mouth young man.
2. I will call myself whatever I want, and I'm afraid YOU will have no say in THAT.
3. How exactly would I be hating all Israelis or Jews by saying that I hate Israel's crimes (killing 1200 civilians)? Quit manipulating.
4. Just because you have Muslim friends does not mean you are not inciting against Islam. YOU ARE. Moreover, you are using the typical argument of a racist when accused of racism : "oh I have many (insert whatever race/ethnicity here) friends".
5. Actually, unless you believe in totalitarianism, there is no "our laws" or "their laws". There are supposed to be laws that treat everyone equally. If you have church bells tolling, you should also have mosques that are able to use the loudspeaker. Don't start with the "this is a Christian country" b.s. In the same vein, if you allow straight people to get married, you should also allow gay people to get married. As for the "violent" protests, what violent protests were there in Canada? And how do these form the "majority" of Muslims? Also, last I checked, no one was whining when Mosques were being attacked, but everyone was up in arms when a Jewish school in Quebec was attacked. So anti-Muslim (and anti-Arab) hatred is now the new "anti-Semitism". Guess you can continue saying "never again!"
6. See #4.
7. What values are those? Values of intolerance and oppression? Values that are fascist, inciteful? Values that paint all people of a certain faith/way of life with one brush and refuse to accept that they are human beings too? So, tell me, why do you and your likes whine so much about Christians not being able to have a church in KSA, if you are into practicing the same thing in your country? By the same logic, shouldn't the Saudis for example have every right to say that this is a Muslim country so you have to abide by our rules here? Does that make the rules/laws right? What about what happened in Indonesia with Christians inciting a religious riot and killing Muslims, Indonesia which is a majority Muslim country? What about the Christian fascists in Lebanon who massacred thousands in the name of their Christianity? So those are all "in the past" and we should forget about them? Or should we forget about them because it is convenient for you to do so, because otherwise your entire system of fascist hatred of Muslims falls apart? Also about Armenians being killed for their religion, have you ever heard of something called pan-TURKISM? Guess not.
8. I consider myself a human being first!!! I do identify as Armenian, but only very loosely. And I don't consider Armenia "my country" so why should I go and live there? I leave that up to those who DO consider it their country, like YOU. Let me know when you move to Armenia.
9. They are not socialists because socialism restricted to one national group is NOT socialism. And why would I join a neo-Nazi party, the founder of which, Pierre Gemayel, was inspired by none other than Hitler?
You seem to have a lot of growing up to do.
10. Where did I say I hate the people FOR being Israelis/Jews? Where did I deny that some Jews have been of immense help to the recognition of the Armenian Holocaust? (please point/quote). But I DID say that most Jews simply don't care, and I will elaborate here: or else we would've seen pressure on the government (because such issues of genocide are very sensitive to Jews, and they all whine left and right about Darfur, right?). I also don't see the Jewish Lobby in USA working towards the recognition of the Armenian Holocaust. Far from it, they are active tools in the DENIAL of the Armenian Holocaust. Or did you not know that? Most Jews live in Israel. Most Jews outside Israel support Israel, and therefore consider whatever is "necessary" for Israel's welfare (such as ties to Turkey) as "OK". That includes the denial of the Armenian Holocaust. Now they might not themselves deny it, but they ARE directly or indirectly, willingly or otherwise, supporting and perpetuating such denial. Do I care that they are Jewish? No, I just find it ironic and immensely hypocritical of them. And not just when it comes to the Armenian Holocaust, but to Israel's very own ethnic cleansing in '48 and '67 and arguably in South Lebanon in '06 (the plan was to depopulate south Lebanon in its entirety, and Israel still has not officially announced its final borders, nor denounced the ideology that calls for annexing all of south Lebanon up to the Litani River). You give me your friend's example, and how is your friend representative of the whole Jewish community outside Israel??? Did you take my advice and look up the word "majority" and "minority"? How about asking your parents what "individual behaviour" means???
I have no interest in continuing this discussion simply because we've strayed too far, and you seem incapable of understanding the basics of discussion. By calling me all that you called me you won't be advancing any of your points. Believe me.