Ashot

www.HyeForum.com

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,080 posts
  • Interests:Anything and Everything

Posted 15 May 2008 - 11:37 AM

"idiot erevantsi Armenians"

Lsi ay ankirt xot utogh hayvan, du qez inch mets chgitem inchi teghes drel vor @ntanrapes mechteghes durs ekel և avel pakas durses talis... Qez ova @ntanrapes es ashxarhi vra tuyl tvel Erevantsineri masin esqan avel pakas durs tas? Tgha jan, avel lava himigvanits dzaynt ktri և sharunaki chanapart... teche qo glxin sev Idiot Erevantsi Armenian kberem...

#42 Em

Em

Em

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,371 posts

Posted 15 May 2008 - 11:46 AM

Ashot, who wrote that? I did not find it in any post.

#43 hetanos

hetanos

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 156 posts

Posted 15 May 2008 - 11:48 AM

QUOTE (Arpa @ May 15 2008, 12:23 PM)
Who the hell are you to tell me about Armenian language? Why are you in Dallas?
Déjà vus, all over again. Reminiscent of the 1940-50s nergaght/repatriation “akhber” era.
I hope you are not expecting the likes of me to relocate to Erevan, and endure the ridicule why I say parev instead of barev.
Can I ask you a personal question? What the hell are you doing in Dallas, in the heart of Diaspora, have you yet found those streets paved with gold? Maybe you have, as here in America everyone, regardless of if they were born in Bagavan or Bangladesh have an equal opportunity. Can you say that about the regime in Erevan? Remember the debate about Yerevantsis and Artsakhtis? Was not Dalargegh big enough for you, that you had to move to America? I was not born in Erevan. When those born in Erevan tell us what business they have in America, I will tell you why I am here. I sit because I did not want to be labeled as “akhper”, neither do I do now simply becaue I say “parev“, not “barev“. What is your excuse? Why are you here? Are you here to teach us how to spell “esh/էշ yesh/ եշ”? Do you know why ԷՇ is spelled with the Է and not with the , Ե is simply because in declension the Է turns to I/ Ի as in ԻՇՈՒԿ/Իշական իշամեղու but Ե does not. Get off that իշածին աբեղյան( I don’t know the rusky word for donkey) and learn real Armenian.

Thank you . Neither am I a linguist. I earn my keep by other means.
You need to read more, among others the following when we told Shahan and his ilk to please not draw lines between Istanbul/furko-Armenian and Erevan Russo-Armenian. Please note that when Abovian was writing his so called popular Armenian, laced with 50% asseri, furkish and Persian words, many so called western Armenians were writing in the Language of Mashtots. They still do. Shall we rename Mesrop MASHTOTSKY?
http://hyeforum.com/...16508&hl=shahan

Wow. I think you should take a chill pill. All I'm saying that we have to learn agree to disagree. Why am I in Dallas? I live there. after being in LA for 15 years, I decided to bypass crazy real estate prices in LA. Is that a crime?smile.gif
I do not want to teach anybody anything. All I'm saying that you should not worked up like this over couple of letters and question everything about me. Not cool. I expect an apology in my mailbox:)

#44 Ashot

Ashot

www.HyeForum.com

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,080 posts

Posted 15 May 2008 - 11:51 AM

QUOTE (hetanos @ May 15 2008, 06:08 AM)
I'm not a linguist but I shall assume that you have a major problem with the usage of contemporary Armenian language n Armenia. There is an elegant and peaceful solution. When you type ev, du it with 2 letters. The rest of idiot erevantsi Armenians, as you put it, will continue to use ev as a single symbol... և անցնենք արաջ:)

Post number 39

#45 hetanos

hetanos

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 156 posts

Posted 15 May 2008 - 11:55 AM

QUOTE (Ashot @ May 15 2008, 12:37 PM)

Lsi ay ankirt xot utogh hayvan, du qez inch mets chgitem inchi teghes drel vor @ntanrapes mechteghes durs ekel և avel pakas durses talis... Qez ova @ntanrapes es ashxarhi vra tuyl tvel Erevantsineri masin esqan avel pakas durs tas? Tgha jan, avel lava himigvanits dzaynt ktri և sharunaki chanapart... teche qo glxin sev Idiot Erevantsi Armenian kberem...

I don't know if that post is for me? If it is, please realize that I'm as much erevantsi as you are. I was actually quoting Arpa..."For the umpteenth time for those idiots in Yerevan, YEV/ԵՒ IS NOT A LETTER, IT IS A WORD"! T
MINE WAS MERELY SARCASTIC NOTATION:)
THANK YOU:)

#46 Yervant1

Yervant1

The True North!

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,682 posts

Posted 15 May 2008 - 11:58 AM

QUOTE (Ashot @ May 15 2008, 01:51 PM)
Post number 39

Ashot Jan I think he was quoting,
The rest of idiot erevantsi Armenians, as you put it,

#47 Johannes

Johannes

Յովհաննէս

• Nobility
  • 2,911 posts

Posted 15 May 2008 - 12:00 PM

Խնդրեմ վերջ տուէք, թող այդ թուրքը չուրախանայ...

#48 Ashot

Ashot

www.HyeForum.com

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,080 posts

Posted 15 May 2008 - 12:02 PM

I don't know who is doing what - remove all the quotations or remarks about Erevantsis... I don't care whether it is Arpa quoting or God itself, No one has the right to such words... you would never see me sitting in here and critisizing anyone in the same fashion... Therefore, Yerpant jan please remove all the unnecessary quotes and posts - I think it's already clear who said what... extra work for you brother!!! wink.gif

#49 Johannes

Johannes

Յովհաննէս

• Nobility
  • 2,911 posts

Posted 15 May 2008 - 12:05 PM

Հեթանոս եւ Աշոտ, սխալ հասկացողութիւն կայ, մի՛ վշտացէք:

#50 Yervant1

Yervant1

The True North!

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,682 posts

Posted 15 May 2008 - 12:12 PM

QUOTE (Ashot @ May 15 2008, 02:02 PM)
I don't know who is doing what - remove all the quotations or remarks about Erevantsis... I don't care whether it is Arpa quoting or God itself, No one has the right to such words... you would never see me sitting in here and critisizing anyone in the same fashion... Therefore, Yerpant jan please remove all the unnecessary quotes and posts - I think it's already clear who said what... extra work for you brother!!! wink.gif

Ashot Jan because someone says something about someone or somewhere doesn't make it so. In the past people said lots of things about Glendale or Beirut or Halep, not to forget the famous Bourdj Hamoud and so on. These things will happen and it is not neccessary to edit and brake the continuety of the threads. smile.gif

#51 Ashot

Ashot

www.HyeForum.com

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,080 posts

Posted 15 May 2008 - 12:29 PM

Yervant jan, and you think it's ok for us to sit down in here and say that Beirutsis are idiots, Haleptsis are dumb, Lepanantsis are scums, Parskahays are sutpid??? You don't see anything wrong with this, I guess???

#52 Em

Em

Em

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,371 posts

Posted 15 May 2008 - 12:39 PM

Arpa, I think I am one of those "idiot Yerevancis" and so are the educated adults I aksed about this "և issue". That is what we were taught in school (though I went for only 6 mos). I will askfor the the correct form of usage- per a Hayastanci educator- and will post it later on. Unless Harut beats me to it.

Harut ures?

#53 Yervant1

Yervant1

The True North!

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,682 posts

Posted 15 May 2008 - 12:47 PM

QUOTE (Ashot @ May 15 2008, 02:29 PM)
Yervant jan, and you think it's ok for us to sit down in here and say that Beirutsis are idiots, Haleptsis are dumb, Lepanantsis are scums, Parskahays are sutpid??? You don't see anything wrong with this, I guess???

Ashot Jan, I'm not saying that, of course no one should be allowed to say those things just like that but within context it can be tolerated to a certain limit. For example your post is an example of what I'm trying to say, you said all that but you did not mean it.

#54 Ani

Ani

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,656 posts

Posted 15 May 2008 - 01:59 PM

QUOTE (hetanos @ May 15 2008, 10:55 AM)
I don't know if that post is for me? If it is, please realize that I'm as much erevantsi as you are. I was actually quoting Arpa..."For the umpteenth time for those idiots in Yerevan, YEV/ԵՒ IS NOT A LETTER, IT IS A WORD"! T
MINE WAS MERELY SARCASTIC NOTATION:)
THANK YOU:)

Its not a word it is kapakctyun...

Չգիտեմ արդեն ինչպես կոչեմ այն հայերենը, որ դասավանդվում է Հայաստանի կրթական համակարգգում, բայց մեծատառ և-ը գրվում է երկու տառերի կապակցությամբ Ե-վ, օրինակ Եվա, իսկ փոքրատառը՝ "և" ..."Եվ" կապակցությունը (կապակցություն ինչպես "ՈՒ"-ն) նույնպես, եթե (թեև սա պատահում է հազվադեպ) Եվ-ը գտնվում է նախադասության սկզբում ապա գրվում է մեծատառ "ԵՎ", (Օրինակ- Եվ աստված ստեղծեց աշխարհը) իսկ նախադասության մեջտեղում երկու բառեր կամ նախադասության մասեր կապելիս գրվում է փոքրատար "և" (օրինակ- Պողոսը և Պետրոսը)...

Հուսով եմ ճիշտ բացատրեցի...

Ես համաձայն եմ Աշոտի հետ, որովհետև սխալ է խմբավորել և պիտակել մարդկանց...եթե մեկի խոսքից մեջբերում են անում ուրեմն համաձայն են նրա հետ, ուղակի քաջություն չունեն իրենք իրենց կողմից ասելու, որ այսպիսի պահերին ասեն "Չե, ես չեմ ասել, նա է ասել"...

#55 Em

Em

Em

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,371 posts

Posted 15 May 2008 - 03:33 PM

Mersi Ani. That is exactly what I ws told by numerous ppl. One person is a Master Linguist of Armenian & Russian. I showed her the post and she said that you are totally correct. And I knew that too, I remembered the basics for some reason. smile.gif

#56 hetanos

hetanos

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 156 posts

Posted 15 May 2008 - 05:06 PM

QUOTE (Ani @ May 15 2008, 02:59 PM)
Its not a word it is kapakctyun...

Չգիտեմ արդեն ինչպես կոչեմ այն հայերենը, որ դասավանդվում է Հայաստանի կրթական համակարգգում, բայց մեծատառ և-ը գրվում է երկու տառերի կապակցությամբ Ե-վ, օրինակ Եվա, իսկ փոքրատառը՝ "և" ..."Եվ" կապակցությունը (կապակցություն ինչպես "ՈՒ"-ն) նույնպես, եթե (թեև սա պատահում է հազվադեպ) Եվ-ը գտնվում է նախադասության սկզբում ապա գրվում է մեծատառ "ԵՎ", (Օրինակ- Եվ աստված ստեղծեց աշխարհը) իսկ նախադասության մեջտեղում երկու բառեր կամ նախադասության մասեր կապելիս գրվում է փոքրատար "և" (օրինակ- Պողոսը և Պետրոսը)...

Հուսով եմ ճիշտ բացատրեցի...

Ես համաձայն եմ Աշոտի հետ, որովհետև սխալ է խմբավորել և պիտակել մարդկանց...եթե մեկի խոսքից մեջբերում են անում ուրեմն համաձայն են նրա հետ, ուղակի քաջություն չունեն իրենք իրենց կողմից ասելու, որ այսպիսի պահերին ասեն "Չե, ես չեմ ասել, նա է ասել"...

Sireli Ani. Es aystegh chem ekel krivner sarqelu. Ughaki indz dur chekav vor Arpan bolor Erevantsinerin apush e hamarum ev tari hamar. Es im kartsiqe haytnetsi, bayts erevum e Ashote sxal haskatsav im gratse. Khoski mejberume chi nshanakum miayn hamdzaynutyun . Da nuynpes ogtagortsvum e hegnakan imastov. Es zarmanum em vor aydpisi tarrakan banere petke batsatrem. Huysov em gone du khaskanas indz.

Edited by hetanos, 15 May 2008 - 05:09 PM.

#57 Arpa

Arpa

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,011 posts
  • Interests:Culture

Posted 15 May 2008 - 06:29 PM

QUOTE (hetanos @ May 16 2008, 12:06 AM)
Sireli Ani. Es aystegh chem ekel krivner sarqelu. Ughaki indz dur chekav vor Arpan bolor Erevantsinerin apush e hamarum ev tari hamar. Es im kartsiqe haytnetsi, bayts erevum e Ashote sxal haskatsav im gratse. Khoski mejberume chi nshanakum miayn hamdzaynutyun . Da nuynpes ogtagortsvum e hegnakan imastov. Es zarmanum em vor aydpisi tarrakan banere petke batsatrem. Huysov em gone du khaskanas indz.

Khndrem chi stipel indz or aveli birt lezou gorts atsem. Yes mez mejberetsi ayd mius ankird spiurqahay Shahani khosq@ or verj tanq ays animast vejin. Du viravorvetsar ayd "Erevantsi" barov. Let me ask you again. Who the hell invited you to Dallas to tell us that that that soveta (hay) abegtspeghyan orthography is correct. Oh! Of course, I see you moved from LA, one suburb of Erevan to another, Dallas.
Don't let me get nasty and speak like that idiot Shahan, yet as Ani says, as long as the likes of you tell us that the Mashtotsian alphabet consists of 39 letters and that YEV is a letter but the other diphthong (yerkbarbar) OU is not , then you have no leg to stand on.
Dear "aghber jan" (qez ghourban, du es du mer pushman douman**), did you find all the gold on the streets of Dallas that you could not find in the streets of the other suburb of Erevan, LA? If the Erevantsis of the 40s and 50s can tell those "aghbers" to go back where they cams from so can the dallas-tsis, beirut-tsis and haleb-tsis . In conclusion, as long as there are those who tell me that we have 39 letters of the Ay Ben Gim, and that there is no use for the letters of E/Է and Hyun/Ւ, I will reserve my comments***. And if you expect me , or any other spyurqahay to move to Erevan soon to be subject of ridicule because of our "funny aghber" accent or orthography? Don't hold your breath.
** Please tell us which of those words are Armenian.
*** Yev aynqan aten or mer Yerevantsi "aghbernner@" mez asen the YEV @ tar e qan the bar, yes ourish bar chem karogh gtnel nrants nkaragrelou.

Edited by Arpa, 15 May 2008 - 06:35 PM.

#58 Arpa

Arpa

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,011 posts

Posted 15 May 2008 - 06:53 PM

QUOTE (Em @ May 15 2008, 06:39 PM)
Arpa, I think I am one of those "idiot Yerevancis" and so are the educated adults I aksed about this "և issue". That is what we were taught in school (though I went for only 6 mos). I will askfor the the correct form of usage- per a Hayastanci educator- and will post it later on. Unless Harut beats me to it.

Harut ures?

Mi ankhelq lenini lakot apoush manuk abeghtspeghyan mi qar glorets Y E V hazar imastun chen karogh hakanal. Where was that IDIOT when Alishan, Tourian, Varuzhan, Siamanato, and yes, Terian, Toumanian and Isahakian were writing with the Mesropian Alphabet? And now, some Yerevanites have the gall to transliterate the works of those geniuses with that ridiculous so called "new orthography". There pught to be a law, unless you want us to convert all the works of Sevak to the Mesropian orthography. Mashtots was not born in Moscow, and neither did he live there any time. He was born and lived his entire life hundreds of miles west of Erivan Gubernii, unless unknown to us there was another Mesrop born in Aparan. tongue.gif biggrin.gif smile.gif huh.gif ohmy.gif
Why does the facade of the Matenadaran feature those huge statues of Mashtots and his students? Shall we replace them with those of manuk abeghtspegh-yan?
CAN WE STOP THIS CULTURAL GENOCIDE!!!

Edited by Arpa, 15 May 2008 - 07:06 PM.

#59 hetanos

hetanos

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 156 posts

Posted 15 May 2008 - 06:59 PM

QUOTE (Arpa @ May 15 2008, 07:29 PM)
Khndrem chi stipel indz or aveli birt lezou gorts atsem. Yes mez mejberetsi ayd mius ankird spiurqahay Shahani khosq@ or verj tanq ays animast vejin. Du viravorvetsar ayd "Erevantsi" barov. Let me ask you again. Who the hell invited you to Dallas to tell us that that that soveta (hay) abegtspeghyan orthography is correct. Oh! Of course, I see you moved from LA, one suburb of Erevan to another, Dallas.
Don't let me get nasty and speak like that idiot Shahan, yet as Ani says, as long as the likes of you tell us that the Mashtotsian alphabet consists of 39 letters and that YEV is a letter but the other diphthong (yerkbarbar) OU is not , then you have no leg to stand on.
Dear "aghber jan" (qez ghourban, du es du mer pushman douman**), did you find all the gold on the streets of Dallas that you could not find in the streets of the other suburb of Erevan, LA? If the Erevantsis of the 40s and 50s can tell those "aghbers" to go back where they cams from so can the dallas-tsis, beirut-tsis and haleb-tsis . In conclusion, as long as there are those who tell me that we have 39 letters of the Ay Ben Gim, and that there is no use for the letters of E/Է and Hyun/Ւ, I will reserve my comments***. And if you expect me , or any other spyurqahay to move to Erevan soon to be subject of ridicule because of our "funny aghber" accent or orthography? Don't hold your breath.
*** Yev aynqan aten or mer Yerevantsi "aghbernner@" mez asen the YEV @ tar e qan the bar, yes ourish bar chem karogh gtnel nrants nkaragrelou.

QUOTE (Arpa @ May 15 2008, 07:29 PM)
Dear "aghber jan" (qez ghourban, du es du mer pushman douman**), did you find all the gold on the streets of Dallas that you could not find in the streets of the other suburb of Erevan, LA? If the Erevantsis of the 40s and 50s can tell those "aghbers" to go back where they cams from so can the dallas-tsis, beirut-tsis and haleb-tsis . In conclusion, as long as there are those who tell me that we have 39 letters of the Ay Ben Gim, and that there is no use for the letters of E/Է and Hyun/Ւ, I will reserve my comments. And if you expect me , or any other spyurqahay to move to Erevan soon to be subject of ridicule because of our "funny aghber" accent or orthography? Don't hold your breath.

First of all, do not call me aghper please. I see you still stuck on my Dallas experience. Let me ask you.. Who are you to tell me where I should live?
Little history for an ignorant fool like you. 1946 Beirut and Alexandria Armenians who went back to Armenia surely had a tough times there. The nation was poor and it was recovering from the war. There was a lot of ignorance among Yerevantsi Armenians toward Spyurkahays. We all know that. However, you are talking to a wrong person if you think that somehow I consider one dialect superior to other. I learned to live quite happily with both, Eastern Armenian and Western Armenian.
You should realize that you are talking to someone who is married to 3rd generation Spyurkahay. I do not discriminate my fellow Armenians because of their accent and writings. What I don't appreciate is this ignorant blanket statement and knee jerk reaction from you.
There are at least 5-6 generations of Eastern Armenians that use ev in their writings and speech. I'll say this way: If 39 letters worked for Shiraz or Sevak, it surely will work for me!
And what is up with your unhealthy fascination with gold?
Btw, there are many spyurkahays in Yerevan. Some for pleasure, some for business. I think you should open yourself up and visit Armenia. You will find that not everything is so black and white as you try to portray here.
Good luck

#60 Arpa

Arpa

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,011 posts

Posted 15 May 2008 - 07:47 PM

I don't have a "fascination with gold", you do, moving from no gold LA to the golden state of Dallas TX . When I moved to America I did not have gold and neither do I now.
QUOTE (hetanos @ May 16 2008, 01:59 AM)
First of all,
====
And what is up with your unhealthy fascination with gold?
Btw, there are many spyurkahays in Yerevan. Some for pleasure, some for business. I think you should open yourself up and visit Armenia. You will find that not everything is so black and white as you try to portray here.
Good luck

As to "visit Armenia". I have. 4 times in the last 10 years. I have many kissy huggy friends there. How about you? Have you yet become the zillionaire, sweep gold on the streets, that you dreamed to be when you moved out of Yerevan?
Listen! You yerevantsi ginto mankglavik! As long as you insist that the Ayb Ben Gim consists of 39 letters you have no place in Dallas or Dakota. This is our aghbanots. When we say Mashtots invented 36 letters you better comply, or go back whichever hell hole you came from.
You have stolen, chosen my moniker of "hetanos" as your screen name, yet you display an unwavering loyalty to that abegh-yan neo-religion.
Are we here to unite the nation or find more lines of division?

Edited by Arpa, 15 May 2008 - 08:00 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users