Photo

Physical appearances? A SirunTgha opinion.

• Please log in to reply
54 replies to this topic

#41 Eva

Eva

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 476 posts

Posted 17 February 2008 - 07:14 PM

QUOTE (Zara @ Feb 17 2008, 04:49 PM)
So...do you want a real opinion of the opposite gender in general or when it gets personal? huh.gif

By the way, Eva...I like your avatar.

Thanks, i think there is nothing better than the truth, even if it is very bitter, but i dont like when people get mad and start to curse or being rude,, we dont have to listen to the advices,, we can just read and not even pay attention to it,,,, that's it,,,

#42 Zara

Zara

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 488 posts
  • Interests:Emilio Pucci, Guy Laroche, Judo, Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, Israeli Krav Maga, Nature, Sports, Coins, Franz Marc

Posted 17 February 2008 - 07:33 PM

QUOTE (Eva @ Feb 17 2008, 05:14 PM)
Thanks, i think there is nothing better than the truth, even if it is very bitter, but i dont like when people get mad and start to curse or being rude,, we dont have to listen to the advices,, we can just read and not even pay attention to it,,,, that's it,,,

That's true. If you listen to what everyone has to say and take it personally then you're going to be a very sad or angry person.

#43 ED

ED

Քեռի

• Nobility
  • 5,960 posts
  • Interests:Music, traveling, Salvador Dali, Tolstoy, Sevak, Charents
    wine, sushi and lots lots more

Posted 18 February 2008 - 12:33 AM

QUOTE (SirunTgha @ Feb 17 2008, 02:36 PM)
Alright this is the last reply I'm making. This is a forum, i understand you consider yourself as family, I take it. But then I'm not part of this family, so please don't need to ''educate'' me. None of you are a father of mine, none of you are a mother of mine, not a brother, not a cousin, not even a friend. This is an open forum and Ashot if you do not feel like expressing your point of view, then why bother reading and even participating in this topic? I believe we all are mature enough to post argumentative comments and opinions regarding the question, yes the question, the back bone of this topic, how do you percieve the opposite sex!! THE QUESTION!!

I expressed mine, and everyone got very, very upset and frustrated. I believe some of you are angry individuals judging by what you replied, don't focus on me, trying to tell me what i should and shouldn't say, if it pisses you off the way i described my love life then it's your problem, but keep your rant to yourself. Many of you don't know how it feels to grow up in a foreign country, but I'll let you know something, I love dearly and respect every single on of you, because I love Armenians. Hence I firmly believe using sarcasm to mock or treat with ridicule isn't appropriate towards someone like myself.

Ah my friends I understand. We're all Armenians here, some of you are elders, the autumn of life, and of course the experience that comes along with it. No one could possibly deny that.
Yes since i'm 19 years old, you wish to educate me, put me on the right track, Thank you, But I don't need your F advice, nor education, so keep them to yourself this is a forum and I don't accept familiarities.

Now that it's clarified, we can fully enjoy HyeForum.

I have read your post and its very normal for 19 year old, dont get me wrong, we in this forum, and I personally have seen much "rebellious"? replays and thoughts....I assure young man, you have said/posted/ and made mistakes which are normal perhaps??.......its the age thing wink.gif I'm much older then you and still do mistakes in life!! we are all humans

but, just take it as a advice not from me but from a wise and long gone man who once said
"some must say something, and some say because they have something to say"

just do a little Google search and read about him wink.gif

#44 SirunTgha

SirunTgha

Sigmund Freud

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 122 posts
  • Interests:Screenwriting. I really enjoy screenwriting. I'm currently writing one!

Posted 18 February 2008 - 01:00 AM

QUOTE (Edward @ Feb 18 2008, 01:33 AM)
I have read your post and its very normal for 19 year old, dont get me wrong, we in this forum, and I personally have seen much "rebellious"? replays and thoughts....I assure young man, you have said/posted/ and made mistakes which are normal perhaps??.......its the age thing wink.gif I'm much older then you and still do mistakes in life!! we are all humans

but, just take it as a advice not from me but from a wise and long gone man who once said

just do a little Google search and read about him wink.gif

Never liked philosophy much, nor I like self proclaims philosophers but yet this is a forum and you should define what making mistakes here is.

#45 ED

ED

Քեռի

• Nobility
  • 5,960 posts
  • Interests:Music, traveling, Salvador Dali, Tolstoy, Sevak, Charents
    wine, sushi and lots lots more

Posted 18 February 2008 - 01:37 AM

QUOTE (SirunTgha @ Feb 17 2008, 11:00 PM)
Never liked philosophy much, nor I like self proclaims philosophers but yet this is a forum and you should define what making mistakes here is.

anything and everything what is outside of firstly norms, discency and last o but not the list out of the COD of this forum.

tell me do you go around in your family and tell erotic made up stories? you might dream about these things but do not post it here!

read the posts more cheerfully! and thoughtless comments of yours are going to put you in lots of jeopardy

I never claimed to be "SELF PROCLAIMED" what ever....its the stars i earned in my life which made me say these things.

hima Tgha jan, haskatsar te norits krknem?

#46 SirunTgha

SirunTgha

Sigmund Freud

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 122 posts
  • Interests:Screenwriting. I really enjoy screenwriting. I'm currently writing one!

Posted 18 February 2008 - 03:46 AM

QUOTE (Edward @ Feb 18 2008, 02:37 AM)
anything and everything what is outside of firstly norms, discency and last o but not the list out of the COD of this forum.

tell me do you go around in your family and tell erotic made up stories? you might dream about these things but do not post it here!

read the posts more cheerfully! and thoughtless comments of yours are going to put you in lots of jeopardy

I never claimed to be "SELF PROCLAIMED" what ever....its the stars i earned in my life which made me say these things.

hima Tgha jan, haskatsar te norits krknem?

Erotic? if you find anything erotic in my text then you have certain issues. And yeah please repeat it one more time, just for the kicks. I think of it, how awful it must be to have you as a father or a relative. I seriously doubt you earned any stars friend.

Edited by SirunTgha, 18 February 2008 - 03:57 AM.

#47 Eva

Eva

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 476 posts

Posted 18 February 2008 - 07:26 AM

QUOTE (SirunTgha @ Feb 18 2008, 01:46 AM)
Erotic? if you find anything erotic in my text then you have certain issues. And yeah please repeat it one more time, just for the kicks. I think of it, how awful it must be to have you as a father or a relative. I seriously doubt you earned any stars friend.

noone for sure taught you any manners................

Edited by Eva, 18 February 2008 - 07:33 AM.

#48 koko

koko

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 559 posts
  • Interests:armenia

Posted 18 February 2008 - 07:50 AM

QUOTE (Eva @ Feb 18 2008, 01:22 AM)
I didnt say anythinng about his heritage, read the post again,,,,,,,,,!!!

What I intended to write was whats wrong with the guy showing his opinion and emotions about this subject?

Edited by koko, 18 February 2008 - 07:53 AM.

#49 DominO

DominO

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,455 posts

Posted 18 February 2008 - 12:02 PM

QUOTE (Eva @ Feb 18 2008, 08:26 AM)
noone for sure taught you any manners................

Manners? To be taught some manners someone must have some wisedom to accept being taught. One more know it all and self centered idiot. As if we haven't seen the like of him here previously.

Why doesn't he return to being led so that we don't have to deal with yet another poluting agent?

Edited by DominO, 18 February 2008 - 12:04 PM.

#50 kakachik77

kakachik77

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 737 posts

Posted 18 February 2008 - 12:52 PM

seriously guys, let this guy just BE, he is 19 and has much to go through in life, so far he is expressing some mature stuff for his age (yes, even if he copied from What Women Want), I personally worry about those who are in their 30s and have no clue, put out whereever it is possible!!!

#51 Ashot

Ashot

www.HyeForum.com

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,080 posts
  • Interests:Anything and Everything

Posted 18 February 2008 - 03:35 PM

Just to put everything back on track.

Nico. I have asked you several times not engage in offensive conversations - and you still do the same thing, without even saying that you are sorry you continue as if you think everyone will just leave you alone and get on with it, and let you repeat yourself.

Kakachik. We would let him be, but, here is the problem - this is a forum, when someone writes something they must expect that there will be answeres and other opinions stated, if you simply don't accept somone's opinion, you can simply ignore it, or say thank you for the advice or the opinion and move up, instead we constatly see offensive and faul language being used.

Back to Nico. My friend, from the first day I really tried to help you to stay here, and not to be engaged in any offensive conversations with all of our friends in here. But, you leave me with no other choice then to say - from this point on, if you get engaged in any conversation may god b with you, I don't care any more - my efforts of prooving you to be a good guy, and no one to engage in "verbal harrasment" with you doesn't work anymore...

Everyone else - do what you got to do!

#52 MosJan

MosJan

Էլի ԼաՎա

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,192 posts

Posted 18 February 2008 - 06:31 PM

nayi qez inch em asum / ushadir l@si, hetevit voterin n@sty hangist,' yev karda grats@s

lezvit talu poxarren - qez mi qich kargi ber, lazvit chap tur, mardu hget es xosum mardavari yev Harganq@ teghin xosa.
es dzer quchen chi Edwardn el qez Hopar kam Qeri chi, bari yeghi patvov yev harganqov ir het xoselis

yes qez @endhamen@ mek angam kasem - sa k@lini arajin yev verjin@, hajord angam chi lini
chnayatrs or 3 or er uzuzm eyi akanjit mi 2 xosq aseyi PM/nerov muys masnakitsneri het Anarganqov xoselu hamar

#53 Zara

Zara

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 488 posts
  • Interests:Emilio Pucci, Guy Laroche, Judo, Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, Israeli Krav Maga, Nature, Sports, Coins, Franz Marc

Posted 18 February 2008 - 08:12 PM

Look Pretty Boy, you're taking things too seriously and, yes, you are being rude to a bunch of people who were just goofing off. Take it easy and relax a little will you? You don't have to bite back at everything people say.

#54 Anonymouse

Anonymouse

Julius Caesar was a salad dressing dude!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,244 posts

Posted 22 February 2008 - 11:34 AM

Wow, the little guy is so vain and into himself he cannot even take constructive criticism. Anytime you come online to declare your worth to the world, you must be prepared to dish out the naysayers and those assholes, who like me, will give you a hard time.

My guess is when he walks into a funeral or a viewing and sees the open casket and the body in there all made up and prepared wonderfully by the mortician, at the center and helm of attention, he gets jealous he is not the corpse.

So long pretty boy. And while you're at it, change your Netflix queue for once and add on some movies other than What Women Want.

P.S. I have a feeling we hadn't seen the last of gdavidyan. Who knows...

Edited by Anonymouse, 22 February 2008 - 11:37 AM.

#55 Emil

Emil

The Chosen One

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 238 posts

Posted 23 February 2008 - 07:38 PM

So much drama. biggrin.gif msn-cry.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users