Photo

Quick!...someone!....kill It!.....aaaahhh!

• Please log in to reply
81 replies to this topic

#21 Accelerated

Accelerated

eh?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,110 posts
  • Interests:always changing

Posted 30 August 2003 - 02:14 AM

Final conclusion: They all belong in the zoo (preferably as live game for one of the big cat species).

#22 Sip

Sip

Buffet Connoisseur

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,365 posts

Posted 30 August 2003 - 02:34 AM

I have decided it is finally time for me to visit the zoo :D

#23 nairi

nairi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,704 posts

Posted 30 August 2003 - 05:21 AM

You don't need to visit the zoo for that. Just look around you.

Hey Sip, any nice chicks in that godforsaken town of yours?

#24 Azat

Azat

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,969 posts
  • Interests:wine, beer, food, art, jokes

Posted 30 August 2003 - 02:02 PM

hell ya. it is a top 10 party school town with a student population that is probably about 50% of the city. You think Sip is there to teach? He si there to pick up chicks...(preferibley students who would fail without his "assistance".)

Sip, do you know where Madison ranks in school size in the US. At one time they were 3rd if I remember . Right after Penn State and Indiana.

By the way, I actually think that is a a good looking girl. That initial 2 pics are just bad shots, but the others look nice.

(Maybe I just don't have taste. I don't know)

#25 THOTH

THOTH

Veteran

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,610 posts
  • Interests:many

Posted 30 August 2003 - 03:15 PM

Azat - I agree (its that smile & collegen lips...) - but she is fine/OK...nothing wrong with her looks per se...though I'm very sure that there are better looking Armenian women (and I know some...)...but gals in beauty contests tend to be hit & miss (and not ussually my type anyway...even to look at I mean...)...oh well...

#26 Sip

Sip

Buffet Connoisseur

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,365 posts

Posted 30 August 2003 - 07:11 PM

... Hey Sip, any nice chicks in that godforsaken town of yours?

I like my new job very much and it's a great city with great people. Next question please ... :rolleyes: :D

Note to self: DO NOT invest money in all-you-can-eat buffets in Wisconsin. I thought I could eat A LOT, boy was I wrong. I am like an amateur athlete from India going to play American football with NFL pro's :blink:

#27 vava

vava

:yawn:

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,234 posts

Posted 30 August 2003 - 07:37 PM

Oh c'mon guys - she's not THAT bad. Granted she's not a beauty queen - but she certainly does NOT deserve some of the comments above. 'kill it'?? Geez, accel, show us a picture of your girlfriend and then we'll see if you're in a position to judge.

#28 vava

vava

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,234 posts

Posted 30 August 2003 - 07:41 PM

And Sip, BE CAREFUL! Those evil folks in Wisconsin are very protective of their all-you-can-eats.... if you here anything growling near you while you're in the resaurant - GET OUT AND SAVE YOUR SKIN!!! :lol:

#29 Sip

Sip

Buffet Connoisseur

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,365 posts

Posted 30 August 2003 - 07:44 PM

.... Granted she's not a beauty queen

Yes she is :P

Oh and thanks for the advice! I'll try to be extra alert around the buffets B) :o

#30 hyebruin

hyebruin

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,177 posts

Posted 30 August 2003 - 08:04 PM

mean! mean!! mean!!! boys..... she's a pretty girl! what's up with all these comments? besides...why is it that if a guy is rich, suddenly his 'not so great' looks do not matter as much, but a woman is judged harshly by every little feature on her face and body...even if she is rich? ~~~ i guess boys can just be boys but girls have to be pretty? huh?....this remind me of an erpisode from that show DEMQ...where 'samo' goes to pick up this girl 'zabel'...oops sorry! 'isabella' as she wants him to call her :lol: ... well, anyways, later on while with his buddies 'samo' says: "axchique@ yete sirun cheeh, axchique cheeh!!!"....that was the most chauvanist thing i ever heard! but it was kind o' funny the way he said it!! :rolleyes:

#31 Harut

Harut

Վերնագիր

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,734 posts
  • Interests:uninterested...

Posted 30 August 2003 - 09:22 PM

besides...why is it that if a guy is rich, suddenly his 'not so great' looks do not matter as much, but a woman is judged harshly by every little feature on her face and body...even if she is rich?

is that our fault that girls are materialistic.

#32 THOTH

THOTH

Veteran

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,610 posts
  • Interests:many

Posted 30 August 2003 - 09:38 PM

is that our fault that girls are materialistic.

Harut - I don't agree with this reasoning. It stems from the fact that in traditional societies/relartionships etc the (percieved) sucess of a women is always/nearly always tied to her husbands position...while for a man - (having) a great looking women is viewed (in many ways) as a sucess in itself....and neither of these standards are true for all...

But yeah, women should look good/great - eh? (LOL) :thumbup:

#33 Accelerated

Accelerated

eh?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,110 posts
  • Interests:always changing

Posted 31 August 2003 - 10:51 PM

Geez, accel, show us a picture of your girlfriend and then we'll see if you're in a position to judge.

I AM in a position to judge because she is Miss Armenia, a representative of the country of my birth, people etc. Though, I should blame the jury, but look at the other conteders, not much to work with. :angry:

THOTH, to put a dent in your argument: I suspect successful women are the most materialistic (ie. they look for a rich guy, even though they dont need the money etc.)

#34 America-Hye

America-Hye

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,093 posts

Posted 01 September 2003 - 10:54 AM

I have dated many odar women and many Armenian women. The Armenian-American women were much more concerned with how much I was worth than the odar women. For them it was almost a fetish. The odar women were more concerned with my whole package. So do not judge all women the same.

#35 vava

vava

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,234 posts

Posted 01 September 2003 - 02:01 PM

I have dated many odar women and many Armenian women. The Armenian-American women were much more concerned with how much I was worth than the odar women. For them it was almost a fetish. The odar women were more concerned with my whole package. So do not judge all women the same.

That's right, judge them by their ethnicity. <_<

#36 America-Hye

America-Hye

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,093 posts

Posted 01 September 2003 - 02:15 PM

Vava,

I can only go by my personal experiences. Beautiful Armenian women are at a premium and the know it. They KNOW their value and want to be rewarded for it.
For me the truly beautiful Armenian woman is somewhat rare, while I find many East Asian and Western European women to be beautiful. So it is all a matter of supply and demand.

Almost every beautiful Armenian-American woman I encountered was looking to marry money.

I did not pursue some quite attractive Armenian-American women who were interested in me even though their fathers were multi-millionaires at the time and are billionaires today. I was more interested in falling in love. What a fool. My cousin called me "sarsakh."

#37 Azat

Azat

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,969 posts

Posted 01 September 2003 - 02:20 PM

Whatever Hagarag.

It may be that you were attracted to money hungry women, but most of the Armenian women that I meet are nothing like so.

#38 nairi

nairi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,704 posts

Posted 01 September 2003 - 02:21 PM

It may be that you were attracted to money hungry women, but most of the Armenian women that I meet are nothing like so.

I am :)

#39 America-Hye

America-Hye

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,093 posts

Posted 01 September 2003 - 02:43 PM

The Armenian-American community is not as monolithic today as it was 25 years ago. Perhaps things have changed. Yet if I had problems with my ex-wife, who despite being born and raised in America had the residual cultural traits of the Arab land her parents were born and raised in, then it is best I stay with the odars.

#40 Azat

Azat

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,969 posts

Posted 01 September 2003 - 02:55 PM

Nairi jan, you are what?

I firmly believe that all humans(men and Women) are money hungry by nature. What I am saying is that there is nothing special about Armenian-American women. If anything most are very career oriented and do not look for the support of their husband.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users