Ashot

www.HyeForum.com

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,080 posts
  • Interests:Anything and Everything

Posted 02 December 2014 - 07:41 AM

http://www.boredpanda.com/april-24-the-armenian-genocide-r…/

Այցելեք էջը, սեղմեք "քվեարկել" բաժնի վրա կամ մուտք գործեք ձեր ֆեյսբուքի/google+ -ի հաշվից:
Օգնեք տարածելու այս կոչը, որպեսզի Գուգլն ապրիլի 24-ին օգտագործի այս դուդլը՝ հարգանքի տուրք մատուցելով Հայոց մեծ եղեռնի հարյուրամյակին:

Պատճենեք և կիսվեք այս հեշթեգով.‪#‎ArmenianGenocideDoodle‬

Посетите страницу, кликните на раздел "голосовать" или войдите со своего аккаунта на фейсбуке/google+

Помогите распространить этот призыв, чтобы 24-ого апреля Гугл, почтя память 100-летия Геноцида армян, использовал этот дудл.
Скопируйте и поделитесь хэштэгом: ‪#‎ArmenianGenocideDoodle‬

Go to the page, click on the vote and either log-in with your facebook or google+ account! Help spread the word to have google use this doodle on April 24, 2015 in honor of the 100th Anniversary of the Armenian Genocide.

Copy and share the picture and hashtag: ‪#‎ArmenianGenocideDoodle‬

google_logo_flat_black__880.jpg

The Armenian Genocide (Armenian: Հայոց Ցեղասպանություն Hayots Tseghaspanutyun), was the Ottoman government’s systematic extermination of its minority Armenian subjects from their historic homeland within the territory constituting the present-day Republic of Turkey. The starting date is conventionally held to be 24 April 1915, the day Ottoman authorities rounded up and arrested some 250 Armenian intellectuals and community leaders in Constantinople. The total number of people killed as a result has been estimated at between 1 and 1.5 million.

http://www.boredpanda.com/april-24-the-armenian-genocide-r…/

• onjig likes this

#2 onjig

onjig

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,650 posts
  • Location:Ranch in Sierra Nevada Mountains, California, Ranch in Nevada
  • Interests:Family, Armenia, Armenians,skiing, crop, too much to list.

Posted 02 December 2014 - 05:38 PM

1915 is the date of the last Genocidal murder of the Armenian people. We know there were several before that through the years. Grandfather ran an orphanage at his silk factory in Dicranakertz before 1915. Myrig's close family came to the states in the late 1800's just before a mass killing in Adana and the surrounding area.

When I was a boy, I may be a bit older then some here, they were saying 2 million or more. Later people were saying 1 1/2 million. Now I read a million or close to a million.

The number of our butchered brothers, sisters, fathers and mothers are guessed at by a guestamation of how many of us lived in this and that city, how many came through alive and even the number that Orcs claimed payment through insurance policies. Insurance companies refused to pay claiming they could not know who was dead and who was not. The turk government responded: " We can assure you, they are dead."

Estimated when guessing and the our murdered families in the rename cities, villages, each group of homes. Coming up with a number, that's close enough.

That hurts!

I really miss our cousin, I never met him, he lived and was killed a couple years before 1915, so he doesn't count. He could sing well, had a great smile, had a large belly, would punch a Orc who made a remark against us.

Soldiers came one day and killed him, put him under a printing press and crushed him, it must have been real fun for them. He doesn't count.

Father who introduced our cousin to me, is gone now, I miss them both.

The Armenians Orcs kill today or tomorrow, they don't count.

Sorry, didn't mean to go on.

I'll click on the site.

#3 Yervant1

Yervant1

The True North!

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,679 posts

Posted 08 December 2014 - 10:47 AM

Petition urges Google to set Armenian Genocide doodle on April 24

16:11, 07 Dec 2014

Petition launched on Change.org urges Google to set an Armenian