Posted 20 April 2001 - 07:58 AM

Exactly my point Doc.

#22 Artur

Artur

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 122 posts

Posted 20 April 2001 - 08:17 AM

DoC, are you out of your mind or something??? Maybe it is my english, i don't know, but it seems that you don't understand me.

Explanation: Armine asked if one of my uncles cheat. The point is that, WHO AM I TO JUDGE THEM??? Who am I to judge what they are doing??! Who am I to judge elders?? If an elder do it, then he found it right to do it, and i won't complain and moreover won't say anything! They are elders! Jeeez, do these guys know anything about elders and youngsters or what???

I hope you get it...

Armine, pls don't get me wrong, but i think both of you don't even know what respect to elders mean. Well, in Armenia it is one of the most important things that you have to learn and apply to from your day of birth!

Artur

#23 DoC

DoC

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts
  • Interests:Quite interesting.

Posted 20 April 2001 - 08:24 AM

Ok, ok.
So just to clarify, since we are now talking about your uncle...what would you do if your AUNT cheated on your uncle. Is it still an issue of elders doing what they please??

Check...your move.

#24 Artur

Artur

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 122 posts

Posted 20 April 2001 - 11:16 PM

DoC, you make me laph. What can i do to my aunt??? She has a husband, he is the one who will decide what to do with her, not me thats for sure, it's their personal life.

Man, now i don't even understand what you are trying to prove.

Take care!
Artur

#25 ARMINE36

ARMINE36

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 20 April 2001 - 01:48 PM

Artur!!! This is not an issue about your uncle or aunt or anything about respecting your elders. I very much do respect my elders. I brought this issue up because you are misjudging women and when I ask you about men, you simlpy act like you don't know what I'm asking or Doc is telling you. It seems like you are avoiding and you don't want to answer that question because you yourself realize that you are being a hypocrit. You make me really mad.

#26 Artur

Artur

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 122 posts

Posted 20 April 2001 - 04:13 PM

Armine, you have a right to think or call me as you want, this won't change anything. But, questions you raise are incorrect and moreover are not even applied to the topic.
You asked about my uncle, would i do the same to my uncle. I answered, no, it is his business and he is elder. Then DoC asked about aunt, which does not make any sence, i said i've got nothing to do with my aunt, because she's got husband and it is for him to decide to throw her away or forgive her.

Now tell me, which part of posts are hypocritic. In which post do i say "No, man should not be punished" or "It is OK for men to cheat but not for women"??????????

First of all, there is a need to raise a question correctly, but not to bring things like "what would you do to your uncle?" Non sence!

Take Care!
Artur

#27 ARMINE36

ARMINE36

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 20 April 2001 - 06:00 PM

Artur I give up with you. You always seem to turn everything around. It's either you don't understand English very well or I don't know what.
First of all I didn't bring your uncle into this, you did. If you go back and read my question again you would understand that it was for all men....not your uncle or elders. When I asked about men from your family, that was an EXAMPLE.
From now on I'm going to try to ignore you as much as possible.

#28 Artur

Artur

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 122 posts

Posted 21 April 2001 - 01:54 AM

ok...

#29 Gayane

Gayane

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 140 posts

Posted 03 May 2001 - 07:17 PM

"Arturchik", you're not the only two who speak russian, my friend. Keep that in mind. I'll leave it up to you to edit your post (I trust your judgement).

(self edit: deleted the two russian phrases)

[ May 04, 2001: Message edited by: Gayane ]

#30 Gayane

Gayane

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 140 posts

Posted 04 May 2001 - 04:01 PM

I will ask you not to use a language that others on the forum don't know or understand, at least not extensively. Everything in Russian will be deleted. I hope you understand my reasoning.

#31 Artur

Artur

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 122 posts

Posted 04 May 2001 - 04:41 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Gayane:
I will ask you not to use a language that others on the forum don't know or understand, at least not extensively. Everything in Russian will be deleted. I hope you understand my reasoning.

Whell, about language, English is more far from us than Russian, russian was the second language of all Armenians for more than a century.

But whatever you want you can do, ms. Moderator

BTW, why did you delete it immediatly, you should have at least warned me...

[ May 04, 2001: Message edited by: Artur ]

#32 Azat

Azat

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,969 posts
  • Interests:wine, beer, food, art, jokes

Posted 04 May 2001 - 04:54 PM

Artur, Russian may have been my second language for 10 years, but English has been my first language for the last 20+. I do not remember any Russian.

#33 Nané

Nané

Նանե

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,636 posts

Posted 05 May 2001 - 12:36 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Azat:
Artur, Russian may have been my second language for 10 years, but English has been my first language for the last 20+. I do not remember any Russian.

First? Why so? Do you use English at home?

Just wondering.

#34 Nané

Nané

Նանե

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,636 posts

Posted 05 May 2001 - 12:38 AM

quote:
Originally posted by ARMINE36:
Artur I give up with you. You always seem to turn everything around. ... From now on I'm going to try to ignore you as much as possible.

Good girl Congradulations !!! You just learned your first lesson here at HyeForum Good luck

#35 Artur

Artur

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 122 posts

Posted 05 May 2001 - 08:10 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Sulamita:
Good girl Congradulations !!! You just learned your first lesson here at HyeForum Good luck

: )
So, what is the second lesson? Follow and support idiot ideas of westernisation? Have some fun during young years and then you'll find an idiot who will merry you, and won't care what kind of mother his children will have?

Best of luck!
Artur

#36 Nané

Nané

Նանե

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,636 posts

Posted 06 May 2001 - 02:05 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Artur:

: )
So, what is the second lesson? Follow and support idiot ideas of westernisation? Have some fun during young years and then you'll find an idiot who will merry you, and won't care what kind of mother his children will have?

Best of luck!
Artur

Nah The second lesson is learning to read your postings with a smile ... pretending one is in the Humor Forum

[ May 06, 2001: Message edited by: Sulamita ]

#37 ARMINE36

ARMINE36

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 06 May 2001 - 09:08 PM

Artur, I hope that was not a direct comment towards me becaue you just made a big mistake there.

#38 DoC

DoC

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts
  • Interests:Quite interesting.

Posted 07 May 2001 - 06:53 AM

We all love Artur yes we do! I love Artur why don't you? Posted Image

#39 Azat

Azat

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,969 posts
  • Interests:wine, beer, food, art, jokes

Posted 07 May 2001 - 08:40 AM

quote:
Originally posted by ARMINE36:
Artur, I hope that was not a direct comment towards me becaue you just made a big mistake there.

Armine jan you need to practice that first lesson that Sulamita was talking about. Some people think that it is cool to piss others off.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users