43 replies to this topic

#41 Armen

Armen

Veterinarian

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,456 posts

Posted 31 January 2005 - 05:51 PM

It is interesting how Brits and Americans can display anti-Semitism (like royal offspring Henry) or utmost disrespect towards Holocost victims (like Chenney) and nothing big will happen. Criticism, some mumbling etc.

#42 skhara

skhara

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 750 posts

Posted 31 January 2005 - 06:15 PM

QUOTE (Armen @ Jan 31 2005, 05:51 PM)
It is interesting how Brits and Americans can display anti-Semitism (like royal offspring Henry)

The only way one can display 'anti-semetism' is to oppose, resist, and critisize Jewish supremecism.

or utmost disrespect towards Holocost victims (like Chenney) and nothing big will happen. Criticism, some mumbling etc.

I like how you spelled that. I hope it was on purpose.

Edited by skhara, 31 January 2005 - 06:15 PM.

#43 Anonymouse

Anonymouse

Julius Caesar was a salad dressing dude!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,244 posts

Posted 31 January 2005 - 06:34 PM

I recommend Alexander Cockburn's "The Politics of Anti-Semitism". Excellent book.

#44 hagopn

hagopn

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 663 posts

Posted 01 February 2014 - 04:26 PM

Still, after all this intelligent dialog, and there was very well written material (such as the epilog by Anonymouse above and other posts he made), the conclusion on my part is Armenians on Armenian forums avoid saying the most obvious:  There is no such thing as "Armenian anti-semitism."   There is, however, a reaction to Jewry's (if not the general Jewish population's) anti-Armenianism;  Refer to post  http://hyeforum.com/...=46982&p=315414

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users