• Please log in to reply
74 replies to this topic

#61 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 26 June 2000 - 12:41 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Raffi Y:
Don't we need this though? Sulamita, they man is saying he would protect every Armenian girl! What's wrong with that?

... he would protect every Armenian girl who fits his image of the "perfect armenian girl." The rest he will gladly pass on to any "shun u gel" to be used and abused. That is not respect.

Maybe I am being to realistic. Forgive my honesty.

Sulamik

#62 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 26 June 2000 - 03:20 AM

Sulamita, you are wrong.

#63 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 26 June 2000 - 02:01 PM

I don't think Artur would reject an Armenian girl.
Sulamita, you're trying to hard to fit in this new wave of freedom like many others. Don't be against society in general! But reject the bad sides of it, be modern and consrvative at the same time.

With love and respect.

#64 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 28 June 2000 - 11:37 AM

quote:
I don't think Artur would reject an Armenian girl.
Sulamita, you're trying to hard to fit in this new wave of freedom like many others. Don't be against society in general! But reject the bad sides of it, be modern and consrvative at the same time.

With love and respect.

Raffi,

I will not be as primitive as Artur and tell u that "you are wrong." I will explain myself.

I am not trying to fit into any kind of "wave." Actually, that has been one of my problems in life I don't go with the flow just because that makes life easier. I have my own perception of things and my own ideals (which may at times be in conflict with the masses - but so be it). About being modern and conservative - that is exactly what I am. I reject or accept things based on MY values and standards. I might be considered too conservative by some and too modern by others - but again, you can't please everyone.

I hope I made myself clear

Sulamita

#65 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 28 June 2000 - 09:59 AM

I understand .
But nat because he chooses to respect every Armenian girl that he's naive. I don't really understand your point of view.

#66 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 29 June 2000 - 11:52 AM

quote:
I understand .
But nat because he chooses to respect every Armenian girl that he's naive. I don't really understand your point of view.

I never said that. Maybe you should read my posts more closely.

Sulamik

#67 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 29 June 2000 - 12:15 PM

I agree with you completely :-) I'm an armenian and I consider myself as an individual opposed to a culture or nationality. Who am I to place my values and morals on another human beings and who am I to judge others for their behaviors or values?

I believe that people should open up their eyes and minds. Ignorance can be tragic at times.

quote:
Originally posted by Sulamita:
Arturo ...

Why do you go to such extremes? Don't you realize that not all Armenian girls are St. Mary's and not all Russian girls are "anbaroyakan." If you are a real MAN, you will treat each and every female based on her individuality and morals (or lack of it), not based on ther nationality. That is absurd ... and again, very very naive.

Shnorhakalutyun ushadrutyan hamar

Sulami

#68 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 30 June 2000 - 03:36 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Sulamita:
Arturo ...

Why do you go to such extremes? Don't you realize that not all Armenian girls are St. Mary's and not all Russian girls are "anbaroyakan." If you are a real MAN, you will treat each and every female based on her individuality and morals (or lack of it), not based on ther nationality. That is absurd ... and again, very very naive.

Shnorhakalutyun ushadrutyan hamar

Sulami

HERE IT IS !! You say what he is doing is ABSURD and NAIVE. Read.

#69 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 30 June 2000 - 10:47 AM

vay vortexits sksem..lol

artur jan, berj du el, menak duk chek ruseren xosatsoghe,ha...lol..

artur, "eto ili oni takie, ili mi silno dikiye".. yanim inch?..lol.. takie?..kakie?..lav, don't answer that.. ha, ba ti dikiy...nores imanum?..lol

lav katake den, no, I don't think you're from the mountains and haven't seen the world.. Your problem is you're too priviliged and HAVE seen much of the world, which I think is partly why you're so dedicated to our culture..but you know, artur, there's a point where it is possible to cross the line between dedication and zeal...you've become a zealot somewhere and didn't know it..and that, my friend, is dangerous ground to walk on..

sulamita, i completely understand your idenitifying yourself as BOTH modern AND conservative..a good guy friend of mine once said "gayan, your mysteriousness attracts men, your modernity scares them off"..so true..i think men in general are threatened by "modern" women, especially our men...what our men don't understand is that the cloak of modernity falls when we love them, revealing an armenian woman, nothing else..i wish you could see that, gentlemen..

ehh, eli sksetsi philosophical baneri mech xoranale..lol..herika

gayane

#70 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 30 June 2000 - 11:00 PM

To: Gayane

Chisht a, mi philisophayi, gna lvatsqd pri.

Heto el, inch lezu kuzem khosam, hla vor voch mekin chem qrfel vor cenzorityun es anum.

Vor duq sksum eq meksika-frasia-khar@ kayfer brnel menq dzezi kpnum eq?

#71 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 01 July 2000 - 11:31 PM

quote:
HERE IT IS !! You say what he is doing is ABSURD and NAIVE. Read.

I did not deny calling him ABSURD and NAIVE.

You said: "I understand. But nat because he chooses to respect every Armenian girl that he's naive. I don't really understand your point of view."

I say: "HE DOES NOT RESPECT EVERY ARMENIAN GIRL. Only the ones that fit his so called ideal. Maybe I don't understand your wording."

THE END

#72 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 01 July 2000 - 05:42 PM

hla sran nayi...mi hat el asuma gna lvatsk pri..lol..demkes, berj..lol

lol...how is it you always take everything i say personally and expect me to stay cool anc collected when you criticize me, tapak jan..lol..i didn't even say anything this time!!!..vayyy

lol..lav, antsats lni,

gayane

#73 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 01 July 2000 - 10:12 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Gayancho:

tapak jan..lol..i didn't even say anything this time!!!..vayyy

Though I have criticised you, I've never gone into direct labelings.

#74 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 02 July 2000 - 06:48 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Gayancho:

men in general are threatened by "modern" women, especially our men...what our men don't understand is that the cloak of modernity falls when we love them, revealing an armenian woman, nothing else..i wish you could see that, gentlemen..
gayane

Gayane,
They are not threatened, they are tired of your modernity, because your modernity is already very old-fashioned. The times when the West owned the idea of modernity have passed. We are going to multi-polarity now, where modernism can have a variety of expressions. Eurasism will be one of them.
Arayzhm

#75 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 03 July 2000 - 11:08 AM

Isn't it the time to close this topic?
It looks like a chat room.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Facebook (1)