26 replies to this topic

#1 Ani

Ani

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,656 posts

Posted 12 February 2009 - 11:54 PM

I need help with the paper i have to write about “Changing Roles of Armenian Women”…I was confused on the choice of the suject, but luckily i was saved with a suggestion to write about Armenian women in Politics. I found few articles online, but i am having trouble finding printed sources.
I also would like to start the paper with one of the strong women we had in our history, i was trying to find info about Sose Mayrik, but either I do not know where and how to search (very likely down.gif ) or there aren’t any books listed online.

Please Help!!!

Thank You!!!

P.S. The tentative bibliography is due on Wednesday… wallbash.gif

#2 MosJan

MosJan

Էլի ԼաՎա

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,192 posts

Posted 13 February 2009 - 12:41 AM

shat djvar gortsy vra es Anijan

#3 Ashot

Ashot

www.HyeForum.com

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,080 posts
  • Interests:Anything and Everything

Posted 13 February 2009 - 01:47 AM

ՍՈՍԵ ՄԱՅՐԻԿԸ

Սոսե, Սոսի կամ Սոսոն (Սոսե Վարդանյան) անունն է կրել հայ քաջորդուհիներից մեկը: Նա ծնվել է 1865 թվականին Տուրուբերան նահանագի Խլաթ գավառի Սոխորդ գյուղում: 13 տարեկանում ամուսնացել է Խչեենց Սերոբի՝ ապագա նշանավոր ֆիդայի Սերոբ Աղբյուրի հետ:

1890-ական թվականներին ամուսինը պանդխտության է մեկնում, իսկ Սոսեն իր Հակոբ զավակի հետ մնում է Սոխորդում: 1895 թվականին, երբ ամուսինը վերադառնում է Խլաթ եվ սկսում քարոզել «Տղաք, առանց հացի մնացեք, առանց զենքի մի մնաք», Սոսեն նրա կողքին էր: Ֆիդայիների սկզբունքներից մեկն էր չամուսնանալ, իսկ նախապես ամուսնացած լինելու պարագայում՝ հեռու մնալ իրենց ընտանիքներից: Սակայն Սոսեն մնացել է իր ամուսնու հետ եվ բաժանել վտանգներով լեցուն նրա աստանդական կյանքը:

1899 թվականին Սերոբի թաքստոցն էր Գեալիգուզան գյուղը: Մի հայ դավաճան ոչ միայն մատնում է Սերոբին, այլեվ նրա ծխախոտի մեջ թույն դնելով՝ թունավորում նրան: Երբ թշնամին պաշարում է գյուղը, Սերոբն այնքան տկար էր, որ ոտքի վրա չէր կարող մնալ: Սոսեն ամուսնուն թեվանցուկ գյուղից հանում է դուրս՝ դեպի մոտակա լեռը: Կնոջ օգնությամբ Սերոբն ութ ժամ անընդմեջ մարտնչում է թշնամու դեմ: Երբ թուրքական գնդակը վերջ է տալիս ամուսնու կյանքին, Սոսեն անմիջապես նրա ձեռքից վերցնում է հրացանը եվ շարունակում կռվել: Այս մարտի ժամանակ սպանվում է նաեվ Սոսեի եվ Սերոբի անդրանիկ որդին՝ Հակոբը: Թեեվ վիշտն արճճի պես ճնշում էր նրա կուրծքը, սակայն արցունքները կուլ տալով՝ Սոսեն կրակում էր, հա՜ կրակում:

Անհավասար մարտում թուրքերին հաջողվում է գրավել լեռնալանջը, կտրել անկենդան Սերոբի գլուխը եվ որպես ավար՝ տանել իրենց հետ: Թուրքերը գերի են վերցնում գրեթե անկենդան Սոսեին եվ նրան նետում են Բաղեշի բանտ: Այստեղից ազատվելուց հետո Սոսեն անցնում է Կովկաս, ապա՝ Պոլիս եվ վերջապես հաստատվում Եգիպտոսի Ալեքսանդրիա քաղաքում, ուր եվ մեռնում է 1952 թվականին:

Սոսե մայրիկի մասին ժողովուրդը բազմաթիվ երգեր է հյուսել:

#4 Ashot

Ashot

www.HyeForum.com

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,080 posts

Posted 13 February 2009 - 01:49 AM

Անի ջան, չգիտեմ թե ինքանով սա կարող է ոգտակար լինել քո նյութի համար։

Բարեկարգվել է Սոսե մայրիկի անվան մանկապարտեզը

Եվս մեկ բարեկարգ մանկապարտեզ, ուր փոքրիկներն ավելի մեծ սիրով կհաճախեն: Ամերիկահայ մի բարերարի աջակցությամբ նորոգվել է Մասիսի Նորամարգ գյուղի միակ մանկապարտեզը: Մասիսի շրջանի Նորամարգ գյուղի միակ` Սոսե մայրիկի անվան մանկապարտեզը վերջապես նորոգվել է: Դեռ անցյալ տարի Կիպրոսի հայ համայնքի միջոցներով այն մասնակիորեն նորոգվել էր: Իսկ հիմնանորոգումը ստանձնեց մի քանի տարի առաջ Սան Ֆրանցիսկոյից Հայրենիք վերադարձած Գաբրիել Փանոսյանը, որը փոքրիկ բիզնես է հիմնել Նորամարգում:

Գաբրիել Փանոսյան, գործարար. "Երբ եկա, հաստատվեցի այս գյուղում, ամենախղճուկ տեղը, որ տեսա, այս մանկապարտեզն էր եւ ես հիշեցի իմ մանկության օրերը, քանի որ ես էլ շատ դժվար մանկության օրեր էի անցկացրել: Եվ այդ առիթով որոշեցի, որ մանկապարտեզը պետք է անպայման նորոգենք: Դիմեցի իմ մանկապարտեզային ընկերոջը, ով Կիպրոսի հայ համայնքի կաթողիկոսական փոխանորդն է` հայր Վարուժան սրբազան Հերգելյանը":
1970-ականներին կառուցված մանկապարտեզի տեղում նախկինում ավերակ էր. չկար ջեռուցման համակարգ: Մանկապարտեզը գործում էր միայն 5-6 ամսով:

Սարգիս Գալստյան, Նորամարգի գյուղապետ. "Մանկապարտեզը շատ վատ վիճակում էր, քանի որ կառուցվել էր 70-ականներին եւ ոչ մի անգամ չէր վերանորոգվել: Դուռ-պատուհանները լրիվ շարքից դուրս էին եկել: Կիպրոսի հայ համայնքի նվիրատվությամբ կազմակերպվեց մանկապարտեզի մասնակի վերանորոգումը":

Արեւիկ Առաքելյան, Սոսե մայրիկի անվան մանկապարտեզի տնօրեն. "Մանկապարտեզը ամբողջովին վերանորոգվել է ներսից, մի մասը մնացել է, բայց դա էլ կա պլանի մեջ, դա էլ պետք է վերանորոգեն: Վերանորոգվել է սանհանգույցը, որը նախկինում ահավոր վիճակում էր: Հիմա ամեն ինչ մաքուր է եւ թե երեխաների համար է հաճելի, թե նրանց ծնողների եւ իհարկե մեր աշխատողների համար էլ հաճելի է աշխատել մաքուր միջավայրում":
Բացման արարողությանը մասնակցելու համար Նորամարգ էր ժամանել նաեւ Կիպրոսի հայ համայքի կաթողիկոսական փոխանորդ հայր Վարուժան Հերգելյանը: Հյուրերին փոքրիկները դիմավորեցին աղուհացով, իսկ մանկապարտեզի բացումը խորհրդանշող կարմիր ժապավենը կտրելու պատիվը վերապահված էր հենց Սրբազանին:

#5 Ashot

Ashot

www.HyeForum.com

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,080 posts

Posted 13 February 2009 - 02:01 AM

Sose Mayrig (Armenian: Սոսե Մայրիկ), real name - Sose Vardanian (Armenian: Սոսե Վարդանյան) (1865 – 1952) was an Armenian female hajduk (fedayee or freedom fighter), the wife of famous hajduk leader Serob Aghpur. She was surnamed "mayrig" (mother) by Serob's hajduks for her bravery and maternal concern for Armenian youth.

She participated in the many fedayee fightings. In 1898, after the battle of Babshen, Sose and Serob fled to Sassoun. In 1899, along with her son, Serob and his brothers, she participated in the battle against a Turkish battalion: Serob, their son and Serob's brothers were killed while Sose Mayrig was wounded. After the Sasun resistance in 1904, she moved to Van and then to the Caucasus. Another son of Sose Mayrig and Serob killed during the massacre in the Erzerum. Since 1920, Sose Mayrig lived in Constantinople, then in Alexandria (Egypt), where she died in 1952. Her remains were then moved to the Yerablur military cemetery in Yerevan.

#6 Ashot

Ashot

www.HyeForum.com

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,080 posts

Posted 13 February 2009 - 02:06 AM

Ani jan, here is more information covering the Armenian Women section for your paper!

Armenian Women

Even though the role of an Armenian woman has always been a homemaker, taking care of their husband and children, they were not afraid to grab the rifle and go fight next to their husbands, children and countrymen for the Fatherland.

Some of the known "Armenian Women": Sultan Simian, Serpouhi Yanekian-Asdghig, Mariam Chilingirian, Yeghisapeth Najarian - Yotneghperian and Khanem Ketenjian

They sent their young children to fight and die for their country next to their fathers without a second thought, knowing that they may never see them again.

Even today, an Armenian woman will not hesitate to sacrifice her own motherly love for her children, as you can see below, and send her son to fight for Fatherland

An example of the courage and self sacrifice of Armenian woman was Sose Mairig, born in 1869 in the village of Teghout on the slopes of Mount Nemrut. The daughter of Markar Dro-Avandur belonged to a large family and had many siblings. Sose was illiterate and married young, without any formal schooling.

Sose was familiar with her husband, Serop Aghpiur, because he was a friend of the family. At age 13, she fell in love with Serop and was married to him shortly after that. Together, they had two sons, Hagop and Samson, probably born between 1884 and 1887 respectively. Sose's involvement started the day she married Serop. The couple's involvement with Dashnaksutiun started around 1891, soon after the Federation of Armenian Revolutionaries was founded.

Sose Vartanian, wife of Serop, became a living legend among both Armenians and Turks for her courage as a fedayee. After marrying Serop, her life consisted of a series of adventures, spent mostly in the mountains with Serop and sons, Hagop and Samsom and a group of fedayees. This clan of fedayees were all under Serop's command, with the exception of when Serop was away on special missions. Sose took charge of the men under these circumstances and fought bravely in many battles, thus earning her legend as a heroine.

Sose's role was no different from that of a male fedayee, with the added tasks of a mother and housewife. She was a rare phenomenon, a female fedayee, resolute, fearless, cool and cunning in battle, she was often resented by the men. Her career as a fedayee came to an end in 1899, Gialiguzan village, when Serop, betrayed and treacherously poisoned, was killed in fierce battle with the government troops. Sose was seriously wounded; her life was spared by the commanding officer of the Turkish troops, who admired her courage and heroic and attractive bearing. At government expense, he had her treated at a hospital. After recuperating, she was jailed in Baghesh.

She was loved so much that people called her Sose Mayrig (mother).

The history of those days is best preserved in the lyrics of the songs people sang about brave people and major events.

Seropin Yev Soseyin Yerke
(Kntag Vorodats)

Kntag vorodats Noyemper amsoun,
Basharvadz enk menk seeroun eem Sose,
Zenker ver arnenk, kachoutioun hos eh,
Ko siradz Seropin orhnyal orn ays eh.

Tsain dvav Sose-n "Serop Djan hos em,
Zinvadz badrasdvadz tsaynit gsbasem."
Kezi hed grvelou, kou gokhkin mernelou,
Ammen or, ammen jam badrasd eh Sose-n

Isg kou Seropuh, gyankid hadoruh,
Aryunov nergets Dalvorig tsoruh,
Aryudzi nayvatskov nayoum er poloruh,
Haghtagan grvi er ampoghch oruh.

Tsaindour Antranig, gensadou unger,
Arteok ays bahous Vor lern es barger,
Vosgetel mazerov yeresd es dzadzger,
Haghtagan pazougovt mosint es krger.

Hasir Antranig, hasir oknoutian,
Serop guh zohvi ee ser azkoutian.
Teh, hasir shoud hasir gdridj khoumperov,
Serop guh zohvi eer zavagnerov

Artsagenk hratsan herouyen moden
Togh sarsri soultan ylduz baladen
Barzenk troshag veh Tashnagtsootian
Getseh Kristapor, Rosdom, Zavarian

Translation:

Serop's and Sose's Song
(Guns thundered)

The guns thundered in the month of November,
We are surrounded my dear Sose,
Let us pick up our guns, courage is here,
This is your beloved Serop's blessed day.

Sose answered "My dear Serop I am here
Armed and ready waiting for your order"
To fight with you, to die on your side,
Every day, every hour Sose is ready.

Akh you dear Serop, part of my life,
Painted Dalvorig valley with blood,
With the look of a Lion, watching everything,
Courageously fighting that whole day.

Speak out Antranig, supporting friend,
I wonder on which mountain you are sleeping,
With your golden hair covering your face,
Carrying your "mosin" in your brave arms.

Come on Antranig, come for help,
Serop's is being scarificed for the love of the nation,
Come, come quick with your courageous groups,
Serop is being scarificed with his sons.

Let us fire rifles from far away and close,
Petrify the Sultan in his Yildiz palace,
Let us plant the brave Flag of Tashnagtsootian,
Long live Kristapor, Rosdom, Zavarian.

Edited by Ashot, 13 February 2009 - 02:06 AM.

#7 Johannes

Johannes

Յովհաննէս

• Nobility
  • 2,911 posts

Posted 13 February 2009 - 06:30 AM

Չգիտեմ՝ եթէ երբէք մտածել էք Զապել Եսայեանի մասին. գրող, հասարակական գործիչ, քաղաքական դէմք, մայր եւ կին:
search about her by zabel yessayan, Զապել Եսայեան, Զապել Եսայան:
http://armenianhouse...yan/bio-en.html

#8 Armine

Armine

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 179 posts

Posted 13 February 2009 - 12:06 PM

1.my first rec would be to go to Abril gratun on broadway in glendale... Hell have something for sure... maybe a section on women in a book about the diaspora...

2. check our some of these books - some of these are primary sources you can use as conclusive evidence of the changing role of women.

The Other Voice: Armenian Women's Poetry Through the Ages by Diana Der-Hovanessian
-Out of Darkness: An Armenian Woman's Story by Ramela Martin
-Lion Woman's Legacy: An Armenian-American Memoir (The Cross-Cultural Memoir Series) by Arlene Voski Avakian
-Voices of Armenian Women by Armenian Women's International Association (Paperback - 1992)
-A History of Armenian Women's Writing 1880-1922 by Victoria Rowe (Paperback - Mar 4, 2009)
-Armenian Women in a Changing World: AIWA International Conference, London, England, September 1994 [Includes 'Armenian American Women Inhabiting Our Bodies: Engendered and Embodied Ethnicity in Carol Edgarian's Rise the Eurphates', 'Struggling for Life: The Legacy of Genocide and Armenian American Women', 'Speech Over Silence: The Pen and The Needle in Armenian Women's Autobiographies, 'Crossing Over to the Other Side' by Arlene Voski; Carol Edgarian; Flora A. Keshgegian; Gayane Karen Merguerian; Martha Ani Boudakian Avakian (Spiral-bound - 1994)
-The Five Lives of Leah: The Saga of an Armenian-american Woman by Sarkis Takesian (Paperback - 2003)
-The Red Rugs of Tarsus: A Women's Record of the Armenian Massacre of 1909 by Helen Davenport (Brown) Gibbons (Paperback - Oct 9, 2008)

3. get in touch with A rmenian I nternational W omen's A ssociation -- -they have publications smile.gif

hope thats helpful.

#9 Armine

Armine

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 179 posts

Posted 13 February 2009 - 12:19 PM

QUOTE (Ani @ Feb 13 2009, 06:54 AM)
I need help with the paper i have to write about “Changing Roles of Armenian Women”…I was confused on the choice of the suject, but luckily i was saved with a suggestion to write about Armenian women in Politics. I found few articles online, but i am having trouble finding printed sources.
I also would like to start the paper with one of the strong women we had in our history, i was trying to find info about Sose Mayrik, but either I do not know where and how to search (very likely down.gif ) or there aren’t any books listed online.

Please Help!!!

Thank You!!!

P.S. The tentative bibliography is due on Wednesday… wallbash.gif

Also, dont pick the topic before you read the existing sources... get as many primary and secondary sources possible, read, make categories and outlines, then decide what your specific argument will be based on how much evidence your have to prove your claims.. so if I were you I would make the bibliogaphy... start annotating what you find then form a argument. otherwise you spend you time trying to find sources to fit an argument rather then doing a real research that is true to your topic. smile.gif

#10 Armine

Armine

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 179 posts

Posted 13 February 2009 - 12:50 PM

here are some publications smile.gif

http://www.aiwa-net.org/Bibliog.html

#11 Ashot

Ashot

www.HyeForum.com

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,080 posts

Posted 13 February 2009 - 03:03 PM

Achqis Anin enqana glux@ xpel en patin vor el chi galis forum kartal... Ani jan, tesar inchqan oqnucyun ekav mianqamic... mnuma Arpan ga gri u verch!

#12 Ani

Ani

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,656 posts

Posted 13 February 2009 - 11:53 PM

QUOTE (Ashot @ Feb 12 2009, 11:47 PM)
ՍՈՍԵ ՄԱՅՐԻԿԸ

Սոսե, Սոսի կամ Սոսոն (Սոսե Վարդանյան) անունն է կրել հայ քաջորդուհիներից մեկը: Նա ծնվել է 1865 թվականին Տուրուբերան նահանագի Խլաթ գավառի Սոխորդ գյուղում: 13 տարեկանում ամուսնացել է Խչեենց Սերոբի՝ ապագա նշանավոր ֆիդայի Սերոբ Աղբյուրի հետ:

1890-ական թվականներին ամուսինը պանդխտության է մեկնում, իսկ Սոսեն իր Հակոբ զավակի հետ մնում է Սոխորդում: 1895 թվականին, երբ ամուսինը վերադառնում է Խլաթ եվ սկսում քարոզել «Տղաք, առանց հացի մնացեք, առանց զենքի մի մնաք», Սոսեն նրա կողքին էր: Ֆիդայիների սկզբունքներից մեկն էր չամուսնանալ, իսկ նախապես ամուսնացած լինելու պարագայում՝ հեռու մնալ իրենց ընտանիքներից: Սակայն Սոսեն մնացել է իր ամուսնու հետ եվ բաժանել վտանգներով լեցուն նրա աստանդական կյանքը:

1899 թվականին Սերոբի թաքստոցն էր Գեալիգուզան գյուղը: Մի հայ դավաճան ոչ միայն մատնում է Սերոբին, այլեվ նրա ծխախոտի մեջ թույն դնելով՝ թունավորում նրան: Երբ թշնամին պաշարում է գյուղը, Սերոբն այնքան տկար էր, որ ոտքի վրա չէր կարող մնալ: Սոսեն ամուսնուն թեվանցուկ գյուղից հանում է դուրս՝ դեպի մոտակա լեռը: Կնոջ օգնությամբ Սերոբն ութ ժամ անընդմեջ մարտնչում է թշնամու դեմ: Երբ թուրքական գնդակը վերջ է տալիս ամուսնու կյանքին, Սոսեն անմիջապես նրա ձեռքից վերցնում է հրացանը եվ շարունակում կռվել: Այս մարտի ժամանակ սպանվում է նաեվ Սոսեի եվ Սերոբի անդրանիկ որդին՝ Հակոբը: Թեեվ վիշտն արճճի պես ճնշում էր նրա կուրծքը, սակայն արցունքները կուլ տալով՝ Սոսեն կրակում էր, հա՜ կրակում:

Անհավասար մարտում թուրքերին հաջողվում է գրավել լեռնալանջը, կտրել անկենդան Սերոբի գլուխը եվ որպես ավար՝ տանել իրենց հետ: Թուրքերը գերի են վերցնում գրեթե անկենդան Սոսեին եվ նրան նետում են Բաղեշի բանտ: Այստեղից ազատվելուց հետո Սոսեն անցնում է Կովկաս, ապա՝ Պոլիս եվ վերջապես հաստատվում Եգիպտոսի Ալեքսանդրիա քաղաքում, ուր եվ մեռնում է 1952 թվականին:

Սոսե մայրիկի մասին ժողովուրդը բազմաթիվ երգեր է հյուսել:

Ashot Jan, Nax shaaaat shnorhakalutyun teghekutyunneri hamar, ev xndrum em cheir asi es ver@ grvatsi aghbyur@ (source)...smile.gif

#13 Ani

Ani

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,656 posts

Posted 14 February 2009 - 12:04 AM

1.my first rec would be to go to Abril gratun on broadway in glendale... Hell have something for sure... maybe a section on women in a book about the diaspora...

Yes...Thank You Dear Armo, i will do that on Monday...

The Other Voice: Armenian Women's Poetry Through the Ages by Diana Der-Hovanessian
-Out of Darkness: An Armenian Woman's Story by Ramela Martin
-Lion Woman's Legacy: An Armenian-American Memoir (The Cross-Cultural Memoir Series) by Arlene Voski Avakian
-Voices of Armenian Women by Armenian Women's International Association (Paperback - 1992)-A History of Armenian Women's Writing 1880-1922 by Victoria Rowe (Paperback - Mar 4, 2009)
-Armenian Women in a Changing World: AIWA International Conference, London, England, September 1994 [Includes 'Armenian American Women Inhabiting
Our Bodies: Engendered and Embodied Ethnicity in Carol Edgarian's Rise the Eurphates', 'Struggling for Life: The Legacy of Genocide and Armenian American Women', 'Speech Over Silence: The Pen and The Needle in Armenian Women's Autobiographies, 'Crossing Over to the Other Side' by Arlene Voski; Carol Edgarian; Flora A. Keshgegian; Gayane Karen Merguerian; Martha Ani Boudakian Avakian (Spiral-bound - 1994)
-The Five Lives of Leah: The Saga of an Armenian-american Woman by Sarkis Takesian (Paperback - 2003)
-The Red Rugs of Tarsus: A Women's Record of the Armenian Massacre of 1909 by Helen Davenport (Brown) Gibbons (Paperback - Oct 9, 2008)

The bolded ones are my textbooks, we're not allowed to use them as sources for the paper, but i will definitely check out the others, thanks again...smile.gif

3. get in touch with A rmenian I nternational W omen's A ssociation -- -they have publications smile.gif

hope thats helpful.

Yes, it was very helpful...smile.gif

Edited by Ani, 14 February 2009 - 12:26 AM.

#14 Ani

Ani

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,656 posts

Posted 14 February 2009 - 12:15 AM

QUOTE (Armo @ Feb 13 2009, 10:19 AM)
Also, dont pick the topic before you read the existing sources... get as many primary and secondary sources possible, read, make categories and outlines, then decide what your specific argument will be based on how much evidence your have to prove your claims.. so if I were you I would make the bibliogaphy... start annotating what you find then form a argument. otherwise you spend you time trying to find sources to fit an argument rather then doing a real research that is true to your topic. smile.gif

I did have other things in mind, and did research (internet only) to find sources, sent some emails, but no luck. I liked the idea of Women in politics very much, especially that it came with the new article from Armenianow.com...And I think it is a positive change, I don’t want to write or talk about trafficking, domestic violence, prostitution…some of my classmates are very excited about the above named topics…
Thanks again, for the info and the tips…smile.gif

#15 Ani

Ani

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,656 posts

Posted 14 February 2009 - 12:17 AM

QUOTE (Johannes @ Feb 13 2009, 04:30 AM)
Չգիտեմ՝ եթէ երբէք մտածել էք Զապել Եսայեանի մասին. գրող, հասարակական գործիչ, քաղաքական դէմք, մայր եւ կին:
search about her by zabel yessayan, Զապել Եսայեան, Զապել Եսայան:
http://armenianhouse...yan/bio-en.html

Այո, անցյալ շաբաթ դասախոսության կեսը Զաբել Եսայանի մասին էր...smile.gif

Շնորհակալություն...smile.gif

#16 Ani

Ani

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,656 posts

Posted 14 February 2009 - 12:19 AM

QUOTE (Ashot @ Feb 13 2009, 01:03 PM)
Achqis Anin enqana glux@ xpel en patin vor el chi galis forum kartal... Ani jan, tesar inchqan oqnucyun ekav mianqamic... mnuma Arpan ga gri u verch!

Ես կասեի "շտապ օգնություն"...Ապրեք շատ...

ՈՒրեմն ամբողջ օրը գլուխս սրանից է՞ր ցավում...վաաաաա՜այ.... msn-cry.gif

#17 Ashot

Ashot

www.HyeForum.com

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,080 posts

Posted 14 February 2009 - 01:13 AM

QUOTE (Ani @ Feb 13 2009, 09:53 PM)
Ashot Jan, Nax shaaaat shnorhakalutyun teghekutyunneri hamar, ev xndrum em cheir asi es ver@ grvatsi aghbyur@ (source)...smile.gif

http://hy.wikipedia....g/wiki/ŐŤŐ¸Ő˝ŐĄ

Charzhi Ani jan! Inchov vor karoghem ogtakar linel urem imaci vor mishtel klinem!

Edited by Ashot, 14 February 2009 - 01:14 AM.

#18 Harut

Harut

Վերնագիր

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,734 posts
  • Interests:uninterested...

Posted 14 February 2009 - 03:43 AM

ani, kananc futboli timi masin gri...

#19 Arpa

Arpa

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,011 posts
  • Interests:Culture

Posted 14 February 2009 - 11:16 AM

QUOTE (Ashot @ Feb 13 2009, 10:03 PM)

Dear Ashot. The reason I have not responded is that I cannot find a complete and reliable source about our women. I faintly remember an article that dealt with our “women in history”, the least studied subject, I wish I could remember where. Johannes’ Zabel was first to come to mind, just as Shoushanik Gurghinian and her kindred feminist sisters. Shushan Avagian comes to mind. Armo did find a trove of treasure at the AIWA site.
Yet, I wish I could find reliable and scholarly stidies about the likes of Shushanik Mamikonian who is fabled to have ran ahead of her, holding the flag high. (The only reference I could find is apparently a Georgian site wic claims that Shushanik was of Georgian ancestry). I cannot find any serious study about Gayaneh, Sandukht, Ashken, Parantsem or even Aytsemnik
http://hyeforum.com/...mp;hl=aytsemnik
What a shame that we don’t speak about our mother and sisters as much as we talk about “bastard brothers” like the furks and fryas.
Also see this;
[url="http://hyeforum.com/...mp;#entry255607[/url
It may be time we initiate a thread about our heroic mothers and sister, to not forget the like of Soseh Mayrik and Mariam chavoush of Zeitun. (I'll get back to that).

Edited by Arpa, 14 February 2009 - 11:38 AM.

#20 Ani

Ani

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,656 posts

Posted 14 February 2009 - 02:52 PM

ani, kananc futboli timi masin gri...

Harut, shnorhakalutyun xorhurdi hamar...

Arpa,
I know, it is very difficult to find information on our women...

But Thank you for the reply...smile.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users