Armenia School Foundation Refurnishes Seven More Schools in Armenia
GLENDALE – Armenia School Foundation (ASF USA), a non-profit organization dedicated to refurnishing remote and small schools in Armenia and Artsakh, is proud to announce the completion of seven additional school projects in 2014.
A total of 257 new student desk/chairs sets, 32 teacher desk/chair sets, 27 blackboards, 57 book shelves, 37 coat hangers and 2 preschool large tables including 16 chairs were delivered to the following eight schools:
· Marmarashen school in Ararat region (Funded by general donations to ASF)
· Koti border village school in Tavoosh region (Funded by general donations to ASF)
· Chinari border village high school in Tavoosh region (Funds donated in lieu of flowers in memory of Mr. Vardan Sookasian).
· Chinari border village kindergarten in Tavoosh region (Funded by general donations to ASF)
· Aygetzor border village kindergartens in Tavoosh region (Funds donated by Valod Avanesian and family in memory of Mrs. Arshalous Nazarian)
· Karashamb village high school in Kotayk region (Funds donated by Mr. Harout Bronozian – Custom Probiotics, Inc.)
· Karmirgyugh village school #1 in Gegharkunik region (partially furnished by general donations to ASF).