MosJan

Էլի ԼաՎա

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,196 posts

Posted 28 July 2007 - 05:32 AM

Turkish law enforcement discloses Archbishop Mutafyan murder plot
27.07.2007 15:45 GMT+04:00 Print version Send to mail In Russian In Armenian

/PanARMENIAN.Net/ A criminal organization of retired officers plotting the murder of Greek Orthodox Church, Patriarch Bartholomew I and Patriarch of Constantinople, Archbishop of the Armenian Apostolic Church Mesrob Mutafyan, was disclosed in Istanbul.

Aksham newspaper reports that weapons and explosive assemblies belonging to the Union of National Forces were found by law enforcers not far from Istanbul in June 2007.

The information on the planned murders was kept in the computer belonging to organization leader Bekir Ozturk.

Jewish entrepreneur Isaak Alaton, whose partner was killed not long ago, was also included in the list of victims.

#42 Takoush

Takoush

Veteran

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,025 posts

Posted 29 July 2007 - 09:22 AM

QUOTE(Arpa @ Jul 24 2007, 04:18 PM)
If, even for a moment tou think that I give a hoot about Patriarch/Matriarch, whatever else "arch", and his ilk, like clergy of any rank, church and religion, please read my other posts. If they can grow a beard, if they are so cheap to even buy a razor, so can I.
If he needs my respect then he should respect me and change his "mutafoglu" surname to Armenian, something like Mesrop Mashtotsian etc. , Oh! Now you're gonna tell me having an Armenian surname in turkey is a virtual death sentence? Until then, he and his predecessors, the likes of Patriarch Kazanji-oglu will get zilch respect from me. Do you know Turkish? Do you know what "fakh@ osouroursa ehali schar"?
When will we stop becoming a "millet", stop being a denomination and start becoming a NATION?
All the "patriarchs", all those "millet bashi-s" going all the way back to year 301 can go to that place that they so ardently preach that we don't..

I feel bad for what they're planning to do to both the Greek and the Armenian Archbishops in Turkey; but frankly I feel that if not all than most of the Armenians should have sold their business, belongings, etc. etc. and they should have gone out of that worm infested turkish millet country a while ago.

#43 Aratta-Kingdom

Aratta-Kingdom

www.ArmaniKingdom.com

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,234 posts

Posted 29 July 2007 - 10:37 PM

[quote name='DeLaLa' date='Jul 24 2007, 03:07 AM' post='207572']
"hello Aratta-Kingdom , "

the same to you

"usa should recognize armenian genocide , BUT (thats what i originally meant )"

just like zurd before you, you got a habit of repeating yourself. I have already given an answer to this claim...here it comes again...

'didn't you earlier in your previous post underestimated the importance of the word 'GENOCIDE'?'

"but the diaspora has to in that case also count with harming the armenians still living in turkey . the diaspora should be aware of this fact . "

here is the answer to that crap from the previous post...

'That's an interesting way of reinforcing the statement by made by delala. What are you trying to say?...armenians behave yourself or the bolsahays will suffer? If given a chance, just like Hrant Dink, every single armenian who lives in turkey, including the hidden armenians, will come out to openly declare that there was a genocide. Do you honestly belive you can silence them all? To add salt to your wounde, I must say that 'the armenians who live in turkey', and the armenians from other parts of the world are the same people.'

"turkeyoften also has this argument " why are so many armenian citizens coming to turkey and living/working here? " . so ,"

the turks play with words that make no sense at all. do you honestly belive by jumping from one subject to another one you can really creat a confussion. smile.gif poor creature. you got no chance with me. the turks can claim whatever they want to. they even blame the armenians for the genocide. if we are to belive them, then the whole armenian population is in turkey ...'living/working'...in a time when millions of turkish citizens leave the country for europe and america.

"
Aratta-Kingdom , lets say all armenians with turkish citizenships leave turkey ... do you believe the armenia-armenians are also going to leave turkey ? "

what happened? ...can't repeat the Istambule pogrom anymore? LOL 'lets say all armenians with turkish citizenship leave turkey'...then those from Mars will move to turkey. while the turks are known to the mexicans of europe,and move to europe to work and live there, don't fool yourself with an idea that armenia-armenians live and work in turkey.

also, this was the respond to your previous post about the same nonsense...
'
but don't forget you have earlier made several contradictory statements about the 'armenians living in turkey...'. you think after all that you are qualified to talk about millions of armenians who live in turkey?'

"
i think if anushik wants to tell me that my question to her was too personal she is able to tell me herself . "

no one cares about what you think. you better learn to respect your hosts. you have shown disrespect to all the members who have spoken to you.

"
because you dont answer a question with a question . very simple."

don't forget we are not in a turkish court and you are not in a postion to tell others how to think or act. you have chosen to ignore the answers to your claims...do i need to unmask you, or you'll have a decency to face the truth like a real man?

'
i didnt understand your question here . "since you speak for everyone, who don't you say how they should live in their host countries"... please explain what you mean here .'

that was a respond to your claim. it's a shame you have chosen to leave your claim and rest of the answer out of the contest...

...you said...
or how do you imagine an armenian moving away from turkey to any other country with a turkish citizenship will be allowed to just stay ?"

my respond to you was...

you said 3000 young armenians have left turkey in the past weeks. since you speak for everyone, who don't you say how they should live in their host countries"

"
with "you people" i am referring to the posters in this thread . this forum is also here for armenians to discuss isnt it ? why do you have the feeling i am more prior to others here ? just because i want to show you another side of thinking ? or is it that a woman to maybe from your personal oppinion shouldnt have such sights ? is it not allowed to have different oppinions in this forum ? do i have to bitch and swear about turkey 24/7 to be accepted ? "

i see you are already bitching without willing to face the concequeces.

you made some comments by using the same expression and with your comments you have shown great disrespect to your hosts.

here is what you said...

"i will ask you all a question now , and i want you people to answer mature and honest ."

and this was the respond to that crap...

'what makes you think 'people' on this forum are not 'mature and honest'? are you questioning the moral of the forum members? '

next time don't try to be a wise a$$ and play with words. i have no respect for your kind and i will tolerate not such thing from you.

'
no , i dont have to . and i dont think i am waisting my time in this forum . i think everyone who is able to discuss in a cultivated mature manner can with me . but for a discussion one needs plausible argumentations . '

up to this poin all your arguments have failed. you run away from answering question. instead, you are bithchin about things that are no relevant to the subject we talk about. you keep jumping from on subject to antoher one without even backing up your claims with facts.

'
i find it rediculous to discuss with an armenian forum-user who swears vulgar , just because someone has a different oppinion than you . i think you can just as well articulate yourself more cultivated ."

enough with bitching...why don't you instead back up your claims about the american moral and 3000 young armenians who supposedly left turkey with facts. i did ask you for facts, didn't i? here is your chance to speak smile.gif

'
see, with your negative attitude towards me you understand everything i write in a negative way ... "

enough already! are you in a period or something!?! get yourself together and get back to the conversation.

LOL ...so are we back to the conversation?...i hope after the americans we won't go back speaking about your emotions... smile.gif

"
i just wanted to point out that america has never denied armenian genocide , that it is all about the word "genocide" with which the americans can get revench on the turks next time america has problems with the turkish state . usa uses us as a playball . we all know how sensitive the term GENOCIDE is for turks ."

man, you truly have a habid of repeating yourself. you gotta be sick or something...

in your previous post you claimed...

"the usa uses armenians only as a playball whenever they want to threaten turkey ,"

my respond...

'
in the world of politics u.s. got many cards to play against turkey. '

you claimed...

""like for example these days "if you do gas-business with iran we will name the massacres as GENOCIDE ;"

my respond...

'what the hell are you talking about? armenia does 'gas-business with iran' and not the single time the u.s. government has used that card against the armenians. why you thin that is, they have run out all the options with turkey and don't care about what armenia does with iran? '

you claimed...

""ifyou enter north-iraq we will call the armenian massacres as GENOCIDE " and so forth ... "

my respond...

'
give me an at least one example when anyone from the state department, the pentagon, or the congress directly or indirectly has mad such a statement. '

you claimed...

""whereis the moral of the usa ? do we have to wait each time usa gets angry to turkey to hope we will get something good out of it ? today ,monday , if you people follow the genocide news , is another imoral day like that in america ."

my respond...

'
we'll get back to the moral of the u.s. after you answer to my questions addressed to you. until then, i want you to explain to me about the moral of the International Association of Genocide Scholars who openly declared that what the turks did was an act of genocide. you aren't gonna claim the genocide scholars from all parts of the world act by the orders of the u.s, , right? '

NEXT TIME TRY NOT TO CUT CORNERS. I already told you, with me you stand no chance to play cat and mouse.

Edited by Aratta-Kingdom, 29 July 2007 - 10:38 PM.

#44 DeLaLa

DeLaLa

The Dolminator

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 92 posts
  • Interests:Dolma udel !

Posted 30 July 2007 - 06:40 PM

'didn't you earlier in your previous post underestimated the importance of the word 'GENOCIDE'?'

not underestimated , but some posters sounded as if armenica is denying armenian genocide , which is not the case .

'That's an interesting way of reinforcing the statement by made by delala. What are you trying to say?...armenians behave yourself or the bolsahays will suffer?

i stated very clear to you : "but the diaspora has to in that case also count with harming the armenians still living in turkey . the diaspora should be aware of this fact . "

" ...if we are to belive them, then the whole armenian population is in turkey ...'living/working'...in a time when millions of turkish citizens leave the country for europe and america. "

why dont you believe that armenian citizens work/live in turkey ? maybe you dont want to believe ?

"if we are to belive them, then the whole armenian population is in turkey "

no. if we are to believe turkey then there was/is almost no armenians in turkey ever . and we were to belive turkey only 300.000 armenians "only" got deported in 1915 --->http://www.iatp.am/e...emog-ax.htm#13t

"I must say that 'the armenians who live in turkey', and the armenians from other parts of the world are the same people.'"

explain that fact to some other posters , but not to me . yes , same armenians , same people ... yes , same armenian churches , same armenian schools ...ect... (;

"while the turks are known to the mexicans of europe"

are you a racist ?

"don't fool yourself with an idea that armenia-armenians live and work in turkey. "

i am not fooling myself since ive seen with my own eyes , but dont worry , ive heard this denying arguments from lots of armenians in the diaspora . they just dont want to believe . even the bolsohays still cant believe how many hayastan-citizens came over to turkey .

"you think after all that you are qualified to talk about millions of armenians who live in turkey?'"

i am realistic and not blind of ultranationalism .

"no one cares about what you think."

why do you respond me then ?

"you better learn to respect your hosts. you have shown disrespect to all the members who have spoken to you."

so the definition of respect in this forum is to join the oppinion of others and not have your own according to you ? i dont think i have shown disrespect with writing my oppinions in this forum . to have a discussion is one thing , but if anybody here is directly feeling offended just because i dont say yes and amen to his/her posts then it is rather an ego problem from my oppinion and has to learn more tolerance .

"do i need to unmask you"

SPA ?

"shame you have chosen to leave your claim and rest of the answer out of the contest..."

yes i am very amot .

"since you speak for everyone, who don't you say how they should live in their host countries"

sorry but i didnt understand this question of yours gramatically .

"i see you are already bitching without willing to face the concequeces. "

what are according to your thoughts the "consequences"? dzezz bidi uddem himma ? lol

"'what makes you think 'people' on this forum are not 'mature and honest'? are you questioning the moral of the forum members? '"

no . i meant it just as i wrote it , not questioning anything . why do you get hurt by my comment ?

"enough with bitching...why don't you instead back up your claims about the american moral and 3000 young armenians who supposedly left turkey with facts. i did ask you for facts, didn't i?"

read AGOS (:

"enough already! are you in a period or something!?!. "

iyaaaaaa

'"what the hell are you talking about? armenia does 'gas-business with iran' and not the single time the u.s. government has used that card against the armenians. why you thin that is, they have run out all the options with turkey and don't care about what armenia does with iran? "

then why did digin pilav get angry only at turkey and not to armenia ? why do the ameriggatsis need such a huge embassy in armenia? why why why delalaaaaaaaa lalalalaaaaaaa (;

" until then, i want you to explain to me about the moral of the International Association of Genocide Scholars who openly declared that what the turks did was an act of genocide. you aren't gonna claim the genocide scholars from all parts of the world act by the orders of the u.s, , right? '"

???? what did you mean ????

"I already told you, with me you stand no chance to play cat and mouse"

why ? noren dzezz bidi uddem ? a mouse like me is only interested in sip's kllxark ! yepp !

Edited by DeLaLa, 30 July 2007 - 07:52 PM.

#45 AVO

AVO

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,184 posts

Posted 30 July 2007 - 09:27 PM

QUOTE(DeLaLa @ Jul 30 2007, 05:40 PM)

are you a racist ?

Is there anything wrong with being Mexican?

so the definition of respect in this forum is to join the oppinion of others and not have your own according to you ? i dont think i have shown disrespect with writing my oppinions in this forum . to have a discussion is one thing , but if anybody here is directly feeling offended just because i dont say yes and amen to his/her posts then it is rather an ego problem from my oppinion and has to learn more tolerance .

No what he says is that you should respect others opinions and not call them names such as ultranational, perhaps it is you who should learn more tolerance. More on this later

iyaaaaaa

lol

'"what the hell are you talking about? armenia does 'gas-business with iran' and not the single time the u.s. government has used that card against the armenians. why you thin that is, they have run out all the options with turkey and don't care about what armenia does with iran? "

then why did digin pilav get angry only at turkey and not to armenia ? why do the ameriggatsis need such a huge embassy in armenia? why why why delalaaaaaaaa lalalalaaaaaaa (;

Who's digin pilav? Americans have a such a huge embassy in Armenia, because of huge Armenian Diaspora in the US, also Armenia is the only country in Transcaucasia that still considers Russia its ally, US wants to change that.

" until then, i want you to explain to me about the moral of the International Association of Genocide Scholars who openly declared that what the turks did was an act of genocide. you aren't gonna claim the genocide scholars from all parts of the world act by the orders of the u.s, , right? '"

No witty comeback there? I was hoping for a mature educated answer, all we got is 8 questions marks.

#46 AK-47

AK-47

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 624 posts
  • Interests:Armenian history, music, sports, politics...the usual stuff.

Posted 30 July 2007 - 10:40 PM

QUOTE(DeLaLa @ Jul 30 2007, 08:40 PM)

Interesting question. Avo pointed out one of the reasons, which is to change the Armenian "final" frontier of the Russian sphere of influence. There can be other reasons as well.

Here's a possible scenario:

I believe America has BIG plans ahead for our strategic Armenia. As Turkey grows and becomes a powerhouse, this becomes bad for the USA's global hegemony. It will therefore need to control the rapidly growing Turkey. And as recent developments have shown, Turkey is developping an ego by rejecting 2003 demand by the USA to use its soil as a launchpad to the illegal Iraq invasion. Turkey for once turned to democracy (overwhelming majority of Turks were opposed to the Iraqi invasion) by listening to its people. It will pay for this, dearly. And now that Turkey is investing billions into the Iranian oil sector, the issues get even more complicated. America will soon not need its Turkish base as much as it did before (now that it has American bases right in the middle of the world's biggest oil producing countries).

So with the growing Turkish "mini-rebellion", America will be needing to use Armenia and the Kurds to tame Turkey. Folks, I see Armenia becoming the next Israel in a few decades or so. Don't be shocked if the USA even brings up the Treaty of Sevres in the future. We may even (forcefully) gain an access to the Black sea to ease transfers. Sad to say but the entire Middle East and its surrounding regions are a big project to control the oil and the rapidly multiplying Muslim populations. With Israel already having the Arabs on a stranglehold, America will use us to control our barbarian Turkic neighbours (this includes Azerbaboonistan of course). Turkey will be "gdor gdor" in the future. Independent Kurdistan and bigger Armenia are coming.

You never know with politics...it could happen! wink.gif

#47 AVO

AVO

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,184 posts

Posted 30 July 2007 - 10:48 PM

DeLaLa from your style of writing you come out very rude, to say the least. Below are examples from this thread alone how you insulted not one but all of the HyeForum members.

you better learn to respect your hosts. you have shown disrespect to all the members who have spoken to you."

If everybody agreed on others opinions this fourm would be dead and boring place. There is nothing wrong with disagreeing and arguing about your opinions, you just need to do in respectful way.

how much do you people really know about the present most popular turkish parties in turkey ?
... a lot of people ge-hachen in this forum with no intelligent arguments ...

You people? Որ մենք պարապ սարապ կը հաչենք, բա դու ինչ կանես?

humanism before armenian idealism ... hasgetsar ?

կարեորը որ դու հասկացել էս

look people , my oppinion is that..... if you people follow the genocide news.... i will ask you all a question now , and i want you people to answer mature and honest..... another thing i would like you people also to consider

May I suggest not to use the "you people" any more? you come out as the queen of pickyourlandistan.

why are you domino not living in armenia ?

anoushik , why are you not living in armenia ? where is your family originally from ?

Why are you DeLaLa asking him such personal questions? and out of nowhere, its not like you were chatting for a while, and you just happen to wonder why. Why does it mater where her family is originally from? what is it to you? Do you always ask personal questions to people with whom you're debating?
Arpa , sorry but i dont discuss on such primitive level , if you want to discuss in a more cultivated and logic way do so , but i will not waist my energy on posting back to any rediculous comments .

Primitive level? he asked you questions, good questions, Please grace us with your highly educated and evolved answers.

i asked a simple question and all i get is barab sarab answers .

I don't see any պարապ սարապ answers.

i think you people think its as easy as "hey lets pack our clothes and tomorrow we move to armenia or italy " ... think realistic once !

As if we think unrealistically and you are here to show us the light?

you may click to: www.bolsohays.com for details ! very simple.

We found HyeForum didn't we? I think everybody here knows how to go to պոլսահայ.քամ. no need for directions, and yes its very simple.

#48 AK-47

AK-47

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 624 posts
  • Interests:Armenian history, music, sports, politics...the usual stuff.

Posted 30 July 2007 - 10:48 PM

Not to mention the role the Zionists have in all this. The Kurdish peshmerga is currently being trained by the Israeli Mossad in Iraqi Kurdistan to de-stabilize Turkey and possible, Iran. So the Zionists are playing the game very well. On one part, they are allied with Turkey and on the other, it knows a strong Turkey is bad for them, so it will weaken it by proxy measures. Bombs will fly in Turkey the moment it invades Iraqi Kurdistan.

#49 Dave

Dave

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,011 posts

Posted 30 July 2007 - 10:52 PM

Well said, AK, well said... wink.gif

#50 AVO

AVO

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,184 posts

Posted 30 July 2007 - 11:06 PM

AK I didn't want to get into the details, but you nailed it. The US will use and abuse any nation (Armenia, Turkey) for its own gain, and when not needed anymore, just leave. And lets not forget Armenia's number one export, its people. We are one of the highly educated nations in the world. 99.4% literacy rate well ahead of Turkey 88.3%, Azerbaboonistan 98.8%

#51 AVO

AVO

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,184 posts

Posted 30 July 2007 - 11:11 PM

QUOTE(AK-47 @ Jul 30 2007, 09:48 PM)
Not to mention the role the Zionists have in all this. The Kurdish peshmerga is currently being trained by the Israeli Mossad in Iraqi Kurdistan to de-stabilize Turkey and possible, Iran. So the Zionists are playing the game very well. On one part, they are allied with Turkey and on the other, it knows a strong Turkey is bad for them, so it will weaken it by proxy measures. Bombs will fly in Turkey the moment it invades Iraqi Kurdistan.

AK during the 03 invasion of Iraq, when Turkey had its military ready on the border of Iraq. Two US bombs were "accidentally" droped near a Turkish village. I'll try to find the news article about it.

#52 Aratta-Kingdom

Aratta-Kingdom

www.ArmaniKingdom.com

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,234 posts

Posted 31 July 2007 - 12:22 AM

[quote name='DeLaLa' date='Jul 30 2007, 05:40 PM' post='208017']

"'didn't you earlier in your previous post underestimated the importance of the word 'GENOCIDE'?'

"not underestimated , but some posters sounded"

some posters? who do you have in mind? don't forget we are talking about you, not the others.

"as if armenica"

armenica?

"is denying armenian genocide , which is not the case ."

your statements are again contradicting each other. at least make a clear statement before trying to put the blame on the others. if you were to speak the truth in the forst place, you wouldn't have been in this situation by now.

"'That's an interesting way of reinforcing the statement by made by delala. What are you trying to say?...armenians behave yourself or the bolsahays will suffer?

i stated very clear to you : "but the diaspora has to in that case also count with harming the armenians still living in turkey . the diaspora should be aware of this fact . " "

first thing first ------> when it comes to the question of genocide, armenians from all parts of the world are united. you are dead wrong if you belive by using the tectics of intimidation, you'll be able to divide them. this is one of the subjects we have spoken about before. your argument about the issue = 0

" ...if we are to belive them, then the whole armenian population is in turkey ...'living/working'...in a time when millions of turkish citizens leave the country for europe and america. "

why dont you believe that armenian citizens work/live in turkey ? maybe you dont want to believe ?

for one thing because you have no credibliity anymore. anyone who claims mutafian is a turk, or the killers of Hrant Dink were from outside of turkey, or the Armenians are guilty of genocide of turkish people has no credibility.

"if we are to belive them, then the whole armenian population is in turkey "

no. if we are to believe turkey then there was/is almost no armenians in turkey ever . and we were to belive turkey only 300.000 armenians "only" got deported in 1915 --->http://www.iatp.am/e...emog-ax.htm#13t

while at the same time, the government of turkey, with the president of azerbaijan, claim 60,000 armenians from armenia live in turkey. didn't i say your statements contradict each other? didn't i say you have no credibility anymore?

"I must say that 'the armenians who live in turkey', and the armenians from other parts of the world are the same people.'"

explain that fact to some other posters , but not to me . yes , same armenians , same people ... yes , same armenian churches , same armenian schools ...ect... (;

you and abass are the only morons who keep talking about 'diaspora', 'bolsahays', 'armenian-armenians'. no one else in the forum but you two try to 'use the tacticks of intimidation' to creat division. don't you hope you can make a back door exit from the situation. i already told you i got no respect for the whores like you who can't stand behind their words.

are you a racist ?

are you ashamed to be a turk?

"don't fool yourself with an idea that armenia-armenians live and work in turkey. "

i am not fooling myself since ive seen with my own eyes , but dont worry , ive heard this denying arguments from lots of armenians in the diaspora . they just dont want to believe . even the bolsohays still cant believe how many hayastan-citizens came over to turkey .

come over to turkey? so you are from turkey!?! considering the fact that you also present the official position of the turkish government, one must not be surprised to see a crap like that in your writings.

"you think after all that you are qualified to talk about millions of armenians who live in turkey?'"

i am realistic and not blind of ultranationalism .

smile.gif forgive us for not following your footsteps. yet, you can't expect everyone to be as perfect as you are. let's try to be realistic here, shall we ? smile.gif

"no one cares about what you think."

why do you respond me then ?

i clean the dust from the hyeforum pages.

"you better learn to respect your hosts. you have shown disrespect to all the members who have spoken to you."

tolerance? to tolerate what,...intolerance? do i need to remind you that you were questioning the moral of the forum members by also calling them 'you people'?

"do i need to unmask you"

SPA ?

it's been done already. it didn't take much before you started to show your true character.

"shame you have chosen to leave your claim and rest of the answer out of the contest..."

yes i am very amot .

define amot.

"since you speak for everyone, who don't you say how they should live in their host countries"

sorry but i didnt understand this question of yours gramatically .

get your head out of the sand. we are not in school. are you gonna answer to the question or not?

"i see you are already bitching without willing to face the concequeces. "

what are according to your thoughts the "consequences"? dzezz bidi uddem himma ? lol

i'm sure your boss kkercni qez if you continue to lose all the arguments.

"'what makes you think 'people' on this forum are not 'mature and honest'? are you questioning the moral of the forum members? '"

no . i meant it just as i wrote it , not questioning anything . why do you get hurt by my comment ?

are you defining 'moral' the same way you define 'genocide'? "...there were massacres, but it's not a genocide." " i call upon you to be 'mature and honest' but i don't question your moral." what exatly then do you try to say? explain yourself.

"enough with bitching...why don't you instead back up your claims about the american moral and 3000 young armenians who supposedly left turkey with facts. i did ask you for facts, didn't i?"

read AGOS (:

are you sure it's not zaman or any other turkish newspaper?

iyaaaaaa

smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif P S

'"what the hell are you talking about? armenia does 'gas-business with iran' and not the single time the u.s. government has used that card against the armenians. why you think that is, they have run out all the options with turkey and don't care about what armenia does with iran? "

smile.gif r you asking the same question that I asked you? aren't you gonna answer to that question? also, what the hell the question of embassy got to do with the claims you made earlier about america punishing turkey? while you smash your head against the wall, you can also think about the next question i'm gonna ask tyou...why do the americas still have their military bases in 'western-Armenia'? isn't the cold war over?

smile.gif playing stupid...? ok, i'll let it be your way this time.
as you claimed before, if the u.s. corners turkey when there is a need to, what is the interest of the IAGS to recognize the Armenian-Genocide? do they act by the orders of the u.s. or it's an independent organization capable of making subjective decisions? are you gonna blame everyone who recognizes the AG as being anti-turkish? last but not least, if the u.s. is cornering the turks, why don't they do the same with the armenians?

"I already told you, with me you stand no chance to play cat and mouse"

why ? noren dzezz bidi uddem ? a mouse like me is only interested in sip's kllxark ! yepp !

sip's glxark already got an owner. why don't you instead be concerned about your glux vor mijov qaminer a ancnum?

Edited by Aratta-Kingdom, 31 July 2007 - 12:38 AM.

#53 DeLaLa

DeLaLa

The Dolminator

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 31 July 2007 - 05:48 AM

Ohlala , i really made you angry aratta hm? but sorry , i do not discuss with someone calling me a morron who has pms , i would waist my time and it is not my niveau .

QUOTE(ak47)
Bombs will fly in Turkey the moment it invades Iraqi Kurdistan.

hello AK-47 , i personally believe that turkey has already entered north irak even if not very far from the turkish border .

You never know with politics...it could happen!

yes , you never know , i even back then when the americans entered irak with the help of the kurds did believe that the american promises to the iraki-kurds were just going to happen in theory but not praxis .

I believe America has BIG plans ahead for our strategic Armenia.

i think so too sometimes , but i also ask myself if this strategic plan could also harm a small country like armenia . what kind of scenario could happen in that case , which would affect armenia ?

As Turkey grows and becomes a powerhouse, this becomes bad for the USA's global hegemony. It will therefore need to control the rapidly growing Turkey.

i believe all this innerpolitical chaos in turkey in these days is a result of the turkish state not being able to control a "rapidly growing turkey" anymore . my prognose for the future is civil war in turkey .

Turkey is developping an ego by rejecting 2003 demand by the USA to use its soil as a launchpad to the illegal Iraq invasion.

exactly .

Sad to say but the entire Middle East and its surrounding regions are a big project to control the oil and the rapidly multiplying Muslim populations. With Israel already having the Arabs on a stranglehold, America will use us to control our barbarian Turkic neighbours (this includes Azerbaboonistan of course).

yes could be true , but its only a speculation .

Edited by DeLaLa, 31 July 2007 - 11:02 AM.

#54 Aratta-Kingdom

Aratta-Kingdom

www.ArmaniKingdom.com

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,234 posts

Posted 01 August 2007 - 09:49 PM

[quote name='DeLaLa' date='Jul 31 2007, 04:48 AM' post='208046']

"Ohlala , i really made you angry aratta hm?"

cute baby smile.gif this is how you wanna make an exit...?...so be it. but it's not over yet biggrin.gif

"but sorry , i do not discuss with someone calling me a morron"

msn-cry.gif

"who has pms , i would waist my time and it is not my niveau . "

your presence in this forum is a waste of time. you make arguments just to make your boss happy. even a moron like you knows it's a lost war for the turks.

"hello AK-47 , i personally believe that turkey has already entered north irak even if not very far from the turkish border .
yes , you never know , i even back then when the americans entered irak with the help of the kurds did believe that the american promises to the iraki-kurds were just going to happen in theory but not praxis .
i think so too sometimes , but i also ask myself if this strategic plan could also harm a small country like armenia . what kind of scenario could happen in that case , which would affect armenia ?
i believe all this innerpolitical chaos in turkey in these days is a result of the turkish state not being able to control a "rapidly growing turkey"anymore . my prognose for the future is civil war in turkey .
exactly . yes could be true , but its only a speculation ."

hey moron, enough with changing the subject. no one cares about "growing turkey", the control problem, and the pms.

Edited by Aratta-Kingdom, 01 August 2007 - 10:53 PM.

#55 ED

ED

Քեռի

• Nobility
  • 5,960 posts
  • Interests:Music, traveling, Salvador Dali, Tolstoy, Sevak, Charents
    wine, sushi and lots lots more

Posted 02 August 2007 - 11:35 AM

keep it clean poeple please or take it to chit-chat section

#56 Shahan Araradian

Shahan Araradian

նէմէսիս

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 704 posts

Posted 02 August 2007 - 11:56 PM

QUOTE(AK-47 @ Jul 30 2007, 11:48 PM)

Yeah. I'm not surprised.

If you read "By Way of Deception" by Ostrovsky, you will find that Mossad is a self-funded organization. The way they fund themselves is through the covert sales of arms all over the world; the arms are produced by the Israeli arms industries. (They also run some legitimate businesses in the "import-export business" just to make it look like their agents are ordinary folks in the host country.)

For example, during the 70s, they were training the Sri Lankan gov't army in Israel and supplying PT boats to them, while they were training Tamil tigers and selling them anti-PT boat missiles in the SAME army bases in Israel.

War is big business!!!

So they arm Turkey as well as arm their enemies. It's classic Mossad... by way of deception...

Edited by Shahan Araradian, 02 August 2007 - 11:59 PM.

#57 Shahan Araradian

Shahan Araradian

նէմէսիս

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 704 posts

Posted 03 August 2007 - 12:04 AM

QUOTE(AK-47 @ Jul 30 2007, 11:40 PM)
So with the growing Turkish "mini-rebellion", America will be needing to use Armenia and the Kurds to tame Turkey. Folks, I see Armenia becoming the next Israel in a few decades or so. Don't be shocked if the USA even brings up the Treaty of Sevres in the future. We may even (forcefully) gain an access to the Black sea to ease transfers. Sad to say but the entire Middle East and its surrounding regions are a big project to control the oil and the rapidly multiplying Muslim populations. With Israel already having the Arabs on a stranglehold, America will use us to control our barbarian Turkic neighbours (this includes Azerbaboonistan of course). Turkey will be "gdor gdor" in the future. Independent Kurdistan and bigger Armenia are coming.

Armenia has no benevolent friends. Let's not make the same mistake our forefathers made between 1890-1915 in relying to be "saved" by others; that is for cartoons and fairytales.

Israel is now depending on the oil from Azerbaijan through the pipeline that is connecting the Ceyhan oil terminus (of the Baku-Ceyhan line). This route completely bypasses all oil from Arab land.

Armenia is more than big enough today for 2 million Armenians. Must focus on growing human capital, economy, and military. Political and social revolution required along national and economic lines! The power elite in Armenia must be replaced! (for a more democratic and open society)

Edited by Shahan Araradian, 03 August 2007 - 12:07 AM.

#58 Nikephoros_Phokas

Nikephoros_Phokas

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 95 posts

Posted 22 August 2007 - 01:10 PM

The famous American director of Greek extraction(but born in the Ottoman Empire) made a movie called America, America dealing tangetically with the Abdul Hamid massacres of 1896, The massacres and their climate prompt a Greek family to send one of their sons to Constantinople to get abroad. On the way there a muslim Turk "befriends" him and keeps robbing him.

Here is some pivotal dialogue from that movie that I got from opensubtitles:

You have to look out for yourself in this world, you know.

The horrible times I had was when I was... soft, or human.

You can't afford to be human. People take advantage.

You may say well that is just a movie, what is point. But the dialogue above really does describe the conditions that non-muslims face when they live amongst rotten muslim nations like the Turks. Real historical studies confirm the kind of message Elia Kazan was trying to convey.

DeLaLa,
You are very confused. You say that Glendale is also not an Armenian city? The USA has its faults but the American people are nothing like the fascist and Islamic Turkish nation. For an Armenian to live in the USA he does not to have to follow the official American ideology, there is none. Everyone in Turkey has to follow the official Kemalist fascist ideology OR ELSE, and this fascist ideology the fascist Turkish population loves so much is very anti-Armenian.

Here is an extract from the Pact of Umar
In the name of God, the Merciful and Compassionate. This is a letter to the servant of God Umar [ibn al-Khattab], Commander of the Faithful, from the Christians of such-and-such a city. When you came against us, we asked you for safe-conduct (aman) for ourselves, our descendants, our property, and the people of our community, and we undertook the following obligations toward you:

The Harut Sassounian article about Moustafian confirms this pact of Umar attitude is expected from Turks, that the Armenians are obligated to act as deserving less than true human dignity to be allowed to live. In Turkey in 2007 the Turkish people is thinking the Armenian community is their hostage and if this nation does not get their usual Islamic tributes from Washington in rejecting to recognize the Armenian genocide they will dissolve the Armenian community. So DeLaLa you may want to educate yourself. There is no future for Armenians amongst Turks. You cannot afford to be human amongst Turks or any muslimn nation, they will take advantage of you.

Edited by Nikephoros_Phokas, 22 August 2007 - 01:17 PM.

#59 DeLaLa

DeLaLa

The Dolminator

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 22 August 2007 - 02:01 PM

hello nikephoros,

your last sentence ... i have a question to you , werent syria lebanon irak ect... muslim countries who took armenian genocide survivors into their countries ?

#60 Nikephoros_Phokas

Nikephoros_Phokas

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 95 posts

Posted 22 August 2007 - 02:15 PM

I do not know much about the Arab acceptance of Armenian refugees. That is really going on a tangent from my post.

Arab muslims today direct their nationalism and Islam more against Israel and Jews. If an American tourist who visited Turkey saw this conversation he would think we are all fanatics(not the Turks) because they were so nice and kind to him, blah blah. But the idiot tourist would not realize or care Turks direct their nationalism and Islam against Armenians, Greeks, Kurds and show a fake kindness to tourists. The great ambassador Morgenthau finally left Turkey because after the genocide the Turks were all so kind to him and it was so sickening and disgusting to him this kind of behavior.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users