Photo

Hell

• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

Poll: what do you believe?

what do you believe?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#41 Sasun

Sasun

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,533 posts
  • Interests:Art, Yoga, Spirituality

Posted 23 June 2004 - 10:56 AM

QUOTE (axel @ Jun 23 2004, 12:34 PM)
Well definitely yes for you claim to have seen the light, don't you?

Did I claim? Not really. I have not realized God.

Why do take offence?

Why try to mock? I am not taking a personal offence, but it is quite disappointing to see someone mocking a true Master.

I have no problem with Bobo whatsoever, actually. I just tend to be circumspect as a christian for I have read a few warnings about false Bobos. I actually think Master Bobo has good intents but this does not mean I should take his word as Truth and my not taking Bobo's word as truth doesn't imply I do not believe in light.

If you don't believe me about the existence of passages regarding false Bobos, here is one which is rather harsh:

There are false prophets, and there are true prophets, and there are ways to find out who is false and who is true. Remember Jesus was also called a false prophet and mocked and crucified.

Corinthians 2 11
13  For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ.
14  And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.
15  Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.

This passage tells that there are false apostles, etc., but does not tell us how to differentiate false from true.
As in our past arguments, I hold that Jesus's words have absolute authority, but only Jesus's words as far as the Bible is concerned. There are other inspiring, truthful things in the Bible, but sorry, it was not Jesus who wrote all of the books in the Bible. Therefore I don't necessarily believe in everything that a passage in the Bible will say.

#42 THOTH

THOTH

Veteran

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,610 posts
  • Interests:many

Posted 23 June 2004 - 11:58 AM

QUOTE (Sasun @ Jun 23 2004, 11:56 AM)
Why try to mock? I am not taking a personal offence, but it is quite disappointing to see someone mocking a true Master.

surely you mock....

#43 THOTH

THOTH

Veteran

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,610 posts
  • Interests:many

Posted 23 June 2004 - 01:39 PM

Well i finally found it...The Truth About Hell!

http://www.av1611.org/hell.html

#44 ExtraHye

ExtraHye

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,611 posts
  • Location:In a world with happy people who like to play all day

Posted 23 June 2004 - 06:34 PM

Look everyone, I just found hell... It seems like it's frozen!! Theirs still hope for some people after all biggrin.gif

#45 Arpa

Arpa

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,011 posts
  • Interests:Culture

Posted 23 June 2004 - 07:07 PM

Extra, you beat me to it.
I was to suggest that hell is in Siberia, to prove the expression, ehne it is 100 degrees below zero: "It's cold as hell outside". Or another adage; "When hell freezes over".
In fact hell is in two places, one is the Death Valley and the other the Dead Sea, in more ways than one. Remember that it rains fire and brimstone there too.
I say; The hell with hell. Let's enjoy this garden of eden known as Earth.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users