87 replies to this topic

#81 Vigil

Vigil

BANNED!!!

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 665 posts

Posted 07 February 2004 - 12:18 AM

Domino, Thoth, Annon...whoever...I respect everyone on this forum and enjoy reading your posts because you few posters on this forum, which god knows no one reads, are the only people I ever converse to about these topics.

The reason I posted on that "sensitive" issue was because that is how I feel about the subject and that is how Armenians should view the situation.

The only reason I brought it up was because somone else did.

I did not want to seem anti-semetic, but things occur to me in the real world that makes me really ponder about the situation between Jews and Armenians.

For example the other day I am speaking with a Jewish Professor and he tells me all about the Armenian Genocide...how Jews are similar to Armenians...etc...etc...
Then he tells me that its tragic how the Armenian Genocide is not well known and if it was more closly linked to the holocaust it would grant it more attention.

NOW...you all must be asking me what is the point of this? Well my point is how can people learn about the any genocide when the Jewish media keeps reverting to the Holocaust? Besides only reverting to the Holocaust they constintly place 2 sides to AG, which is evident if you just go read the mainly JEW newspapers like the nytimes.com, latimes.com, washintonpost.com, and etc...Also go to any Jewish Holocaust site and type "Armenian Genocide"...try to find any info about any other genocide and you will come up with vague references to very RECENT genocides like Rwanda.

First of all the Armenian Genocide is not taught in Israel, which is tragic because they suffered a similar faith and because of that it makes them hypocrites. Besides the fact that its not taught the Israeli government has bluntly stated numerous times that AG was not a Genocide and have refrained it from being taught. When one eduaction minister tried to teach it he was blacklisted and replaced within in a year...the program was scrapped at the same time.

Second of all the situation between Israel and Arabs is because they are taking their lands back, which is fine to a certain degree, but Armenians are trying to take back what is rightfully theirs and JEWS(Israel and Jewish Lobbies) are constantly in our way. How come they try to constantly play the victim, but they do not allow us to establish what is a known fact and to finally close a chapter in our history. WHY DON'T THEY LET US GET JUSTICE?

Which leads me to ask how can these people be our friends? EVERY Armenian I ever talk to always tells me about Jewish friends they respect and etc...but what good is that if they constantly lobby against us in international forums?

Why do you people think Jews think of Armenians kindly? For them similar faiths is not enough reason to admit to historically truth so why continue with the drama? Why do you people constintly beleive that Jews try to help Armenians?

Yes, its true some do and its fair to say that the Neoconservitive Jews are to blame, who are ignoring the liberal left Jews, but like I said before the bottom line is that actions speak louder then words.

You people need to wake up and start seeing the world how it truly is not how it should be or else what you have will be taken by people that are working underneath the water to destroy Armenians.

After this post I am not going to post about this subject because I do not want to break hearts...so you can all continue the shrade and I will just lurk in the shadows of reality...waiting, watching, and pondering.

Edited by Vigil, 31 May 2004 - 03:20 AM.

#82 Armat

Armat

A R M A T

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,914 posts

Posted 07 February 2004 - 02:53 AM

QUOTE (Vigil @ Feb 7 2004, 12:18 AM)
Why do you people think Jews think of Armenians kindly? For them similar faiths is not enough reason to admit to historically truth so why continue with the drama? Why do you people constintly beleive that Jews try to help Armenians?

Vigil your post is full of assumptions. Most Armenians are very aware that whatever Jews do are in their interest so I don’t know where you get the idea.-see the quote above-
Second, I would worry more about what we have now instead of worrying what we probably never will have.

#83 gurgen

gurgen

You talking to me?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,031 posts
  • Interests:tennis, chess, football (the real one), games

Posted 07 February 2004 - 05:50 AM

QUOTE (Vigil @ Feb 7 2004, 12:18 AM)
WHY DON'T THEY LET US GET JUSTICE?

Vigil, haven't you learned by now that everybody only cares about himself?

That is the major problem with us Armenians, we were always relying on help from some other nation or group. First it was Russia, who screwed us in 1919, and now it is the Jews, who are such big sympathizers when they are in fact not. All they care about is the Holocaust. All we should care about is the genocide. That's the only way we're going to have it recognized. We must learn to rely on ourselves, not others.

#84 America-Hye

America-Hye

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,093 posts

Posted 07 February 2004 - 11:47 AM

When are our fat-cat Armenians going to pool their resources and purchase a national newspaper in the US? Have your reseached wo owns the New Tork Times, Washingtom Post, etc.

Bravo to the Hovnanians and Cafesjian in planning a Genocide musuem in D.C. We have to push our own issues.

The Jews will promote their issues. Armenia is a close ally of Iran despite all it's sins. I personally know Persian Bahais who have lost a family-member at the hands of the Iranian regime. How can we denigrate Israel for pursuing their national interests when we associate with rogue nations for the sake of our national security.

Vartkes Yeghiayian took things into his own hands and got results. The problem is clearly ours. Stop fighting among yourselves, open your minds to progressive thoughts and stop slavishly following your Der Hayr. Let's make Armenia the Switzerland of the Caucasus Region.

#85 den_wolf

den_wolf

Here's the proof!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 324 posts

Posted 07 February 2004 - 12:18 PM

Hey Vigil, I don't know you, but good reply.

Jews want to be in the spotlight, that is why they keep trying to convince Armenians to stick by them. There is no other reason for Armenians to stick by Jews. The Armenian Genocide has nothing to do with the holocaust, other than the fact that both were genocides. I don't see Rwandan survivors sticking by Jews in order to get their genocide recognised.

#86 America-Hye

America-Hye

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,093 posts

Posted 07 February 2004 - 12:33 PM

The problem is within our OWN community. I KNOW this quite well. It is only recently that our so-called leadership allows free thought among our people. When I was young I was vilified for being an active and prominent Democrat. Even today we have fascists like Howard Kaloogian garnering support among our people. There is only on person who is even 1/2 Armenian in the US Congress and she is a Democrat. The only other is a man who is 1/4 Armenian, a Republican. Without electing Armenians and having influence in the media we will go NOWHERE.

Stop blaming the Jews for futhering their national interests. Get off your asses and make a difference, and this means helping ANY and ALL Armenians irregardless of their party affiliation, % of being Armenian (including those who are half-black, half-Hispanic, half-Asian or half-Jew), country of origin, sex or sexual orientationian, etc.

#87 Arpa

Arpa

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,011 posts
  • Interests:Culture

Posted 07 February 2004 - 12:34 PM

QUOTE (America-Hye @ Feb 7 2004, 05:47 PM)
When are our fat-cat Armenians going to pool their resources and purchase a national newspaper in the US? Have your reseached wo owns the New Tork Times, Washingtom Post, etc.

Bravo to the Hovnanians and Cafesjian in planning a Genocide musuem in D.C. We have to push our own issues.

The Jews will promote their issues. Armenia is a close ally of Iran despite all it's sins. I personally know Persian Bahais who have lost a family-member at the hands of the Iranian regime. How can we denigrate Israel for pursuing their national interests when we associate with rogue nations for the sake of our national security.

Vartkes Yeghiayian took things into his own hands and got results. The problem is clearly ours. Stop fighting among yourselves, open your minds to progressive thoughts and stop slavishly following your Der Hayr.  Let's make Armenia the Switzerland of the Caucasus Region.

WOW!!
Someone dial 911 quick and call the paramedics!!
A-H must have fallen out of bed and bumped his head.
As a rule I am not in the habit of responding to his posts but this seems to be one his most sane ones.
Once again.
Someone call the paramedics.
Whatever happened to the old haggard drone of his aristocratic ancestry of amiras and *****s?
I can never understand why some Armenians feel obligated to use the description of "*****" when referring to such "faex populi" as Enver and Talaat. Do they think it is a part of their names?
***** is a Turkish word to mean "prince".
What is so princely about what they did to us?
I would much rather call them "Enver the butcher" and "Talaat the murderer".

Shan satak, the both of them!!!

#88 America-Hye

America-Hye

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,093 posts

Posted 07 February 2004 - 12:42 PM

My family member was also known as "*****." So what, just that title means NOTHING as to whetehr he was in the same company as these other *****s. Arpa you are foaming at the mouth again. Bile will get us NOWHERE.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users