2 replies to this topic

#1 Aratta-Kingdom

Aratta-Kingdom

www.ArmaniKingdom.com

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,234 posts

Posted 16 May 2008 - 03:55 PM

ARMENIAN TOURIST RESORT OR ARMENIAN SETTLEMENT?

AZG

According to May 13 publication of "Milliet" newspaper, a tourist resort for Armenians is to be constructed near the coast of Lake Van. This initiative roused a wave of indignation in Turkey. Most fiercely the initiative was opposed by Orhan Ozkaya, former vice-director of Turkey’s Cadastre office.

On May 15 the official newspaper of the "Grey Wolves" organization, "Eni Cag", responded the wave of indignation. According to the newspaper, Ozkaya stated that the tourist resort, which is to be constructed near the "Armenian Church of Akhramar" (according to information provided by "Milliet" the resort is to be built on the shore of the lake), can hardly have any positive consequences for Turkey and it is aimed at converting the population into Christianity.

Ozkaya also expressed confidence that the Armenian tourist resort implies establishment of an Armenian community in the Van region. For that purpose the interconfessional dialogue is to be used. He also noted that the Turkish legislation allows the community foundations to buy unlimited areas of land, and this means that 10% of the area of Van district may soon belong to foreigners (i.e. Armenians).

#2 Aratta-Kingdom

Aratta-Kingdom

www.ArmaniKingdom.com

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,234 posts

Posted 16 May 2008 - 03:57 PM

QUOTE (Aratta-Kingdom @ May 16 2008, 02:55 PM)
He also noted that the Turkish legislation allows the community foundations to buy unlimited areas of land, and this means that 10% of the area of Van district may soon belong to foreigners (i.e. Armenians).

smile.gif It's been years since I'm in their black list. Seems I have to find some other way to own a property in the area of Van.

#3 MosJan

MosJan

Էլի ԼաՎա

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 28,281 posts

Posted 16 May 2008 - 06:14 PM

10% for Armenians + 10% for USA Armenians + 10% For Lubnann Armenians + 10% Parska-Armenians +10% +10%

ok we can buy our land back - the hell w/ politics

now alli need is some money

Gago ? ure es ?
LTP ?? Serjik ? Kerk ??

che sranst vra huyts dnel chi lini

Azta jan aper mi 50Bilyon $$$ a petq mi qani tarov, paypal transfer kanes ?? es mi qani or@ ?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users