No replies to this topic

#1 Yervant1

Yervant1

The True North!

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,679 posts

Posted 16 November 2013 - 12:42 PM

THE CLIMB OF A LIFETIME AT 13! MY MOUNT ARARAT EXPERIENCE 13:17, November 15, 2013 Fourteen-year-old Sebouh Oshagan will describe his climb up Mount Ararat at age 13 with a multi-media presentation on Wednesday, November 20, 2013, at 7 pm at the Glendale Central Library Auditorium, 222 East Harvard Street in Glendale. Mount Ararat is the tallest mountain in the Middle East. Located in historical Armenia in what is now Eastern Turkey, Ararat scrapes the skies at 5,165 meters tall (16,946 feet). Admission is free; seating is limited. The presentation is in English. The program is organized by the Library, Arts & Culture Department. In an interview Sebouh stated, "My experience was a mixture of many different emotions, very strange to say the least. Pre-climb was very exciting. I was very eager to climb the mountain, and to get back home to earn instant-bragging rights with my friends. However, during the climb, the only thought circulating through my head was, just keep going...just keep going." Sebouh Oshagan is a 14-year-old ninth grader at Crescenta Valley High School. He graduated from Chamlian Armenian School in 2013. http://hetq.am/eng/news/30786/the-climb-of-a-lifetime-at-13!-my-mount-ararat-experience.html

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users