A must see!:)

#2 MosJan

MosJan

Էլի ԼաՎա

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 27,930 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 05:27 PM

This historical documentary, produced by independent Armenian producer Arsen Hakobyan, aims to reveal how the Armenians have been forerunners in spreading Christianity throughout Europe. Watch the full length video From Ararat to Europe on our site...

For centuries the Armenians have been the forerunners in spreading Christianity in the world and have been sanctified by different European nations. It is remarkable that, thanks to Leonardo da Vinci's travels to Armenia, European church construction adopted Armenian architectural traits.
This film aims to reveal how that Armenian mark of influence spread from Ararat to Europe.

Producer: Arsen Hakobyan and Sargis Petrosyan
Director: Artak Avdalayan
Languages: Armenian, Russian, English
Subtitles: Armenian, Russian, English
Duration: 52 min.

#3 MosJan

MosJan

Էլի ԼաՎա

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 27,930 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 05:28 PM

Gamavor jan Thanks, Good find Brother

#4 Arpa

Arpa

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,011 posts
  • Interests:Culture

Posted 22 February 2012 - 10:46 AM

Gamavor jan Thanks, Good find Brother

I hate to respond under this, one of my least favotite topics "religion", next to the BIG G.
Dear Gamo, please tell us that the above video is a JOKE.
If so, please move it to Cemedistan.
Armenians spread Christianity into Europe?
Is that why the furks are (NOT) Christian?

http://hyeforum.com/...h=1

Who has slept with a short blanket? Ով ոռը բաց է քնացել?
And all this after that ridiculous comedy "From Ararat to Zion". Like we spread Christianity to Jersualem?
A ՍԻՈՆ column up their սրբան

Of course we also know that Martin Luther and the Ptotestant Revolution was inspired by the Paulicians and the The Thontrakians.
i have ben trying to view that view for the past three days, but I become impatient as it is in such poor audio-video mode.
OK I watched some of it before my stomach turned on me. The Notre Dame is fashioned on Armnian Architecture?
Will someone please point me to the "mastur" bedroom?

Edited by Arpa, 22 February 2012 - 12:05 PM.

#5 Yervant1

Yervant1

The True North!

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,771 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 11:44 AM

Arpa please how about all the proof which tells otherwise?

Vay mezi, intch einq yev intch yeghanq! Master of being genius servants to others and uncaring towards our own country. How about European nations that benefited from us in so many ways, with abundant proof of our contributions would come out and say it loudly to the world! Didn't think so.

Partly it's our fault because we do not advertise these things enough, had this belong to another race, I bet they would have told the world with great fanfare for all to see and appreciate. :(

Thanks Gams. :)

#6 Arpa

Arpa

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,011 posts
  • Interests:Culture

Posted 22 February 2012 - 12:09 PM

Arpa please how about all the proof which tells otherwise?

Vay mezi, intch einq yev intch yeghanq! Master of being genius servants to others and uncaring towards our own country. How about European nations that benefited from us in so many ways, with abundant proof of our contributions would come out and say it loudly to the world! Didn't think so.

Partly it's our fault because we do not advertise these things enough, had this belong to another race, I bet they would have told the world with great fanfare for all to see and appreciate. :(

Thanks Gams. :)

Once again. I hate to respond here under the Topic of Religion. And this will be my last response under this Subject Topic.
Dear Yervant, could you kindly please show me the way to the "mastur" bed/bateroom?

Edited by Arpa, 22 February 2012 - 12:21 PM.

#7 Yervant1

Yervant1

The True North!

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,771 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 12:26 PM

Once again. I hate to respond here under the Topic of Religion. And this will be my last response under this Subject Topic.
Dear Yervant, could you kindly please show me the way to the "mastur" bed/bateroom?

Go to your bedroom, you'll find it.

#8 ED

ED

Քեռի

• 5,959 posts
  • Interests:Music, traveling, Salvador Dali, Tolstoy, Sevak, Charents<br />wine, sushi and lots lots more

Posted 22 February 2012 - 08:07 PM

lavvner gamavor jan, Arpa! du eli dexeret ches xmell

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users